Tahitian Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my hands and slip them under your lower back and push your cunt high up into the air. Then I drive my cock down inside you. I will take what I want. I will fuck you however I want. You are mine. My cock drives down deep and I push forward to drive it into your clit. I hold your clit stretched out against my cock as the first wave of hot cum pumps down into your cunt. I can feel the bottom of your sweet cunt with the head of my cock and I can feel your pussy walls so tight against me. Milking out the cum. I drive you up and trust so hard down inside you and I move my cock slowly back and forth twisting your clit and feeling your cunt on the tip of my cock. It feels so wonderful and I can feel the flow of cum as it shoots into the base of your cunt.

I can feel your whole body shutter as the pleasure spreads out down your legs and to your stomach. I am cumming over and over inside you. Then with one last thrust I fuck you even deeper and push the last little bit of my cock inside you and twist it back and forth against your clit and deep into your cunt. You scream like an animal in the jungle as waves of pleasure build and flow all around your body. Your body submerges completely in waves of pleasure and I feel your milk the last flow of cum with your pussy. Your muscles moves along the shaft and the cum flows out deep inside you. And you feel the sea of pleasure running like electricity through your veins.

We hold there. Straining against each other for what seems like forever as the incredible feeling flows back and forth between us. Feeling the waves move across our bodies as we hear the waves pounding on the beach. And finally a feeling of warmth settles down into your body.

Then at last it has subsided. And we sit together on the front porch and I hold your naked body against mine. Feeling your silky skin. Watching the moonlight moving on the water. And I reach over and kiss your cheek. And I say thank you. Thank you for coming to my island.

12