Talisman Ch. 2: Dr. Forman's Discoverie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nay Simon do not remove it yet." When he had replaced it around his neck she rose from her seat. "Come with me to my bedchamber and let us for a last time, if fate wills it to be a last time, couple in thy delightful manner." She held out her hand, and when he was on his feet led him to her bedchamber.

In the bedchamber Emelia allowed Simon to unpin her kerchief, revealing her breasts. Her olive skin, making a striking contrast with the pale golden yellow of her gown. Swiftly she loosened the tie at her waist and removed the simple dress.

Naked she unlaced the fastening of his doublet and cast it to the floor, her nimble fingers expertly loosened his breeches. Like a pair of children they dived onto the bed as soon as he was naked. To exclude the draughts Emilia pulled closed the bed's heavy drapes.

They lay in one another's arms as they allowed their eyes to become accustomed to the semi darkness. Then Simon took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to gently suckle on it whilst moving his tongue in a circular motion over its hardening surface.

She felt the familiar tingles flowing through her body down towards the seat of her moistening sex. "Oh Simon what a loss to womanhood thou death will be. At this moment I would wish to die in bliss with thee."

She groaned and parted her legs as his fingers began to explore her wet slit. Then his fingers found their goal and he began to toy with her aroused nubbin. She spread her legs wider when he began to slip two fingers inside her.

Relinquishing her nipple he began to kiss and lick his way down her body over her stomach, briefly pausing his journey to toy with her belly button before resuming until he was met by the dense, dark forest of her fleece. She was taken by surprise, when instead of halting at this point, as he always had in the past, he moved along the edge of the hair then down along the crease that delineated the join of her thigh and rounded belly.

It was like a Royal fireworks display, when he parted her legs and dived between them. She thrashed and writhed ecstatically on the mattress, in her head she could see shooting stars and hear the heavy crump of cannon as he sucked her nubbin between his lips.

For the first time and the last time in his life Simon obeyed a dictate of the Talisman he had previously ignored, never before had he put his lips to a woman's sex. Smelling the faint muskiness, tasting the sweetness of the juices that flowed from her he regretted his previous temerity. He rubbed his tongue over her nubbin, in response her hips heaved convulsively.

At very moment at the peak of her ecstasy Emilia Lannier wished she could die. She would have died gladly, if she could take into eternity with her the feelings she had at that very moment. Without any stimulation her nipples were tingling. From her waist down her body felt hot and wet. Muscles deep within her went into spasms, clutching at nothing more tangible than a pleasurable sensation.

Simon guided by the two figures from the Talisman, who danced before his eyes, was on a final voyage into the unknown. He had always abhorred the practice of Sodomy yet now he was pressing his forefinger, which was coated in her juices against the red-ochre rosebud that guarded the forbidden portal. With a little pressure the bud flowered admitting his finger.

She gasped with pleasure, pain and most of all with surprise, when he inserted a second finger into that place he had previously refused to so much as touch.

"Oh dear Simon," she murmured as her fingers entangled themselves in his thick curly hair. "Thou art truly the best lover any woman will ever know."

Simon did not stop sucking on her nubbin as he moved his fingers in and out of her. Before his eyes he could see the oily juices welling from her vagina. He savored the smell of her aroused body, and in a brief thought regretted that he had not done this before.

"Dearest Simon enter me now, I want to feel you deep inside me, to feel the warmth of your essence."

Reluctantly Simon relinquished her nubbin and withdrew his fingers from her anus. Then he began to kiss her belly, slowly he worked his way up her body, lavishing kisses upon her nut-brown skin until once again his lips had reached the underside of her rounded breast. Looking at her Simon thought she was as beautiful in her forty-first year as she had been when he had first known her as a young woman of twenty-seven, but it was her intelligence and independence that he admired the most.

It was when Simon was kneeling about to get between her legs that Emilia made her request. "Simon would thou experiment further?"

One of his eyebrows raised quizzically. "What dost thou have in mind."

"Enter me by the portal where thy fingers played so sweetly."

"Thou wantest me to sodomize thee?"

"Sweet Simon art thou shocked? Dost the master in the arts amore act like some narrow minded bigot and decry that, that he has never tried?"

"Tis true I have never indulged in sodomy."

"Then dear Simon try it now with me, if not for thy sake for mine." She rolled onto her stomach and raised herself onto all fours. "See when thou enters me thou canst grasp my dugs."

"Sweeter, better molded dugs I have never known."

"Use a little spittle to ease thy way." She instructed as she felt his pizzle butting blindly against her sphincter.

Simon spat on his hand, smeared the spittle over the head of his pizzle and anointed the rosebud of her anus. Positioning the head against her anus he thrust with his hips, suddenly the resistance gave way. He was surprised at how easily the engorged head slid into her.

"Still thy movements a moment Simon. Wait whilst my body adjusts to thy presence." She said, knowing from experience that the feeling of discomfort would soon pass. Thrilling sensations tingled through her caused by Simon toying with her nipples and kneading her breasts. She could feel her sphincter relaxing as it accommodated his tool. "Now dear Simon drive it home with a will!"

As Simon thrust his hips forwards he experienced a sensation he had never known before. It felt as if he was pushing his pizzle into a warm, moist, tight fitting velvet glove that clung to the entire length of his tool. As he pulled back he felt the same delightful sensation. Thrusting in once again, he regretted that he had always rejected this delightful way of having sex.

As Simon's thrusting settled into a rhythm, his tool pushing deep into her, Emelia could feel tingling run along her spine where the Talisman trailed along her back. "Harder dearest, harder!" Emilia whimpered as orgasm after orgasm wrenched themselves from her body in quicker and quicker succession until they merged into one, and she felt as if her body was a formless mass of wet flowing ecstasy. Her only link that she was made of flesh was the pressure of Simon's hands and strong fingers on her breasts.

His testes throbbed and tightened drawing up into his body. Using his practiced techniques of mind control he did not allow himself to ejaculate, whilst enjoying the mental joys of multiple orgasms.

Her breasts ached with the punishing manipulation to which they had been subjected. But it was only when she began to feel sore that she said. "Enough Simon please let thy self cum." She felt his hot sticky fluids spurting into her bowel.

Without him withdrawing she slowly lowered herself and he shadowed her movements, until she lay face down on the bed, pressed onto the mattress by his body. Carefully they moved as one, turning so they lay like spoons. "Well didst thou enjoy it?" Emelia asked him.

"So much so, I rue not having indulged in sodomy before. I could kick myself for a fool, I should have known that an act the church decrees a sin would be a sweet sport."

"Couldst thou go again this instant?"

"Nay I fear not! Not now fair lady, for with thy sweet ass thou hast squeezed my pizzle as dry as an old bone."

"That is all to the well my dear, for thou hast left my arse as raw as meat on the butcher's shambles."

"Then both our lusts are sated?"

"My lusts are truly satisfied, but then thou hast never left me with any carnal desire of mine not satisfied."

"Emilia satisfying thy desires has always been a pleasure." Once again he took the Talisman from around his neck. "And now thou must accept this gift."

"Oh Simon if thou insists I shalt keep it safe for thee, but if on Friday thou art still alive I insist that thou takest it back."

She did not bow her head for him to put it around her neck until he said, "on my oath if I live and am well I wilt take it back."

Soon after Emilia rose from her bed and drew back the drapes. In the late afternoon sunlight, that streamed through the window, the white ivory Talisman glowed against her dark skin. Simon dressed and bade her farewell.

On Thursday after eating his dinner he thought the danger had passed. He left the house to conduct some business in Southwark. He was crossing the Thames in a rowing boat when, according to the boatmen he clutched his side. Moments later he was dead.