All Comments on 'Tami's College Days Ch. 03'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She is a racist

Tami probably was a racist all her life. And just like most naive college freshmen, she fell in love with a bbc. Now her stupid ass is black bred. She deserves it. Macrus has deposited close to 12 loads of cum in that pussy in the past 2-3 days while she was unprotected. She's probably carrying twins!!! That pussy is so stretched now, no white man will ever get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude!

Just skip the shit, you have no idea who is even writing this stuff, could be a little chinese gay guy, so just ignore it, don't read it and be glad you don't know them, cause getting pissed off or sick is what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heaven

Tami and Marcus seem made for each other. He is considerate and she is in love with how he makes her feel. This is a really well written story about two people finding each other. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank You

I'm really enjoying this story and the other story you have on here about the wife and the prisoner [and other black guys]. You write well and I always look forward to the next instalments. Keep it up - don't listen to the bigoted remarks - they're from sad people who don't understand the concept of Black Superiority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh Ya!

You niggers rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous