All Comments on 'Tammy Flashes Trucker'

by riclovtam

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MainlinerMainlinerover 17 years ago
Open Road

This story gives new meaning to the term Open Road. She was wide open for adventure and was still wide open for her husband to lick her pussy and enjoy the cum from the trucker. This was a good story and it seems to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Excellent. I would love to watch a strangers big cock fill my wife's tight little pussy making her buck.

drdick694udrdick694uover 17 years ago
More!

Enjoyed it! Would love to hear about more of Tammy's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic

but in this day and time the use of a condom being required would have had to be the minimum requirement for such a well organized man to make. Think of AIDS and getting her preggy by you have no idea who really. Bare sex even with friends is a very iffy thing even for a guy who cant get preggers. I like the thought of her being used but let the condoms give some protection............

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Great Story

Well written short story. Ignore the evangelicals.

xnadryxnadryover 17 years ago
loved it

Looking forward to more adventures!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Be a trucker – and see the world!

And on that day a seismic event of significant magnitude was registered through the northern hemisphere. Fortunately, no losses in lives were reported so far.

We in Lit knew, another super powered bi – directional human pump was inaugurated over the pages of Literotica. After all, we know what it means when we read that streams of cum erupt and flood another legendary wife…

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
trucker show

Glad there still couple that do there part to help me and my fellow driver pass the day

JimBob777777JimBob777777about 8 years ago
interesting

Hi, enjoyed the story. Might want to shorten them somewhat though in the future. Some of the conversation seemed a little unnecessary. After flashing the man then having the wife naked on the back seat when he walked up was communication enough that the pussy was for taking. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pa 475 lots of fun

Nice story sounds like something we have done. Those truckers are always fun to play with. Were heAding on a trip this weekend hopefully we get some fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot wife

I loved that the husband got to enjoy licking his wifes cum filled pussy. My wife has let me lick her just fucked pussy for years and nothing tastes better than a just fucked cunt. All husbands need to try it you may become a cum slut like me and try sucking cock too. Nothing wrong with being a cock sucking husband while your wife cheers you on!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife

We been married for 42 years but this happened while we were dating but not living together. We been dating 4 months and I took her to North Myrtle Beach SC. We spent the weekend there. On the way home I talked her into taking her tits out and we road this way for 30 miles and yes she showed them to qute few truckers. We still do that from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was good story, my wife likes to get naked when we head down I-10 maybe one day you truckers might get a glimpse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a guy who loves to drive naked past truckers, I have had two who took me up on my offer, what fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My voluptuous wife used to take her boobs out of her bra and expose them while we drove on the Interstates. What a thrill!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife had her tits out from Kansas to Kentucky and all of the truckers enjoyed the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous