All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 09'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Yeah

I still think Tammy's misjudged her ability to get pregnamt. hopefully she will be able to announce real soon that Derek is to be the father of a little bundle of joy that she and Jack can raise for him to visit everytime he fucks Tammy in the future.

Jack should be staring his submission to Derek too. Please don't let Jack think he is in control. He is not any longer. The superior Derek has taken charge now. Maybe he can exhibit some control in Minneapolis by having Jack clean off his cock after he has been in Tammy's ass.

If this is just a Tammy control deal and nothing involving Jack except phone sex and a quickie when she gets home from a date, might as well end it now. I'd really like to see her fall in love with Derek and the two of them be together. Derek can beat the shit out of her everytime before they have sex.

If Jack let Derek have his wife, then he doesn't deserve her anyway.

As far as the kids are concerned, fuck them. She can have more with Derek the father that would be far more superior children having a black father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gee Bastard Black Babies Soon???

I can't understand the vile sorid passion of some of the commentors - cut off husband - have a black bastard baby - fuck her children - etc., etc.. I had no idea how many really sick people there were out there - and you have gottem in spades here. Kinda makes an author proud!!!

Well buckle up sickies, it's soon to get worse or sicker depending on your level of depravity as our new author queen of sickness takes us down the sewer - further demeaning the loving marital contracted husband as his shy black cock loving wife gets it in the her ass while he cheers "deeper - faster - blacker" all on the video to show the relatives, friends and his children. Next come the tatooes(Black Hole Only) on her cunt and tits (I whore for black cock), with the clit and tit piercings in preperation for the soon cuming black gangbangs the cuckolded husband will soon request.

So author are the sickies sustaining the scores? You started off pretty good but now that the reality of the sickness of black cock cuckolding is unfolding - And the sorid, pitiful husband is more supportive of the mother of his children fucking and submitting to black cock - eating her stretched cunt out after her black lover fills it - well lets watch the scores and comments shall we.

You know it's really sad to see a talented author so commited to - so involved in a demeaning, depraved, pitiful attempt at entertaining the emotionally sick readers, while the normal people wonder why you lower yourself to do this?? Why is that author????

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
This went down the shithole real quick

Intersting start....but like the others have said, it went down hill quick. Is this really what you want to do? Pander to the lowest common denominator?

Are white guys/gals that intimidated by black guys?

The writing is good but this has become pandering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Submission

Tammy's submission drives this story. Her slavery to Derek should not devalue her relationship with her husband Jack. On the contrary, Tammy and Jack should become closer as she struggles to maintain her roles as coworker, wife and mother, while being drawn deeper into slave dependency, and being sympathically supported and encouraged by her husband.

I do not imagine Derek making any extreme, rash moves with Tammy that might negatively effect his professional career or his marriage. But he should be determined to elevate Tammy's slave status. In private, Tammy should have to address Derek as 'Master', she would be known as 'slave' or 'slave slut'. She would be considered property, owned by Derek, which would be fulfilling Jack's desires. Then when Jack is with Tammy, he is borrowing her from her Master, except for the love they share between each other. Her body belongs to Master Derek, her heart to Jack.

Eventually, I imagine either Tammy's friend or sister being drawn into sexual servitude also. This would allow for enforced lesbian interaction.

In a turnabout I would like to see Cynthia, Derek's attractive black wife become involved at some point, but forced to sexually surrender to a white man. This man could be a lower-class master, uncouth and very demanding. A blue collar worker, he would not be so concerned about the sensibilities of the professional class. It would be his place to take Cynthia's anal cherry, with Derek's knowledge. Again, I see Derek and Cynthia's marriage becoming stronger, like Tammy and Jack's, for their communication, understanding and love.

This has been my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ownership

The idea that Tammy would be owned by her master is a turn on. Her husband, Jack wants that for Tammy, and himself. Derek should claim ownership of Tammy in her and Jack's marital bed. That's when Tammy should be wearing the collar that Jack bought for her. Keep up the great story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

Derek really knew how to push Tammy. She loved being pushed to that extreme. Jack also got to enjoy the experience. The final stage is set for the three of them in Minneapolis. Looking forward to reading that chapter and more of Tammy’s Adventures. Thank You!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another really stupid fn story from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous