Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blows came in irregular intervals, striking my ass harder than a hand but not so hard as to knock me off my feet. After ten, Derek stopped and stroked my tender, red ass, and kissed my neck.

"Halfway done, Tammy," he said, and stepped back to administer the second round of punishment. After another two or three strokes I felt like I was having some sort of quasi-orgasmic experience, riding a wave of sensation but without the sharp, unwinding feeling of a climax. As if in a trance, I counted out the remaining strokes of the paddle.

After the twentieth, I heard Derek put the paddle down, and felt him behind me. Again, he stroked my ass, and untied the blindfold. He walked in front of me, my eyes searching for his to plead for an orgasm.

His hand traced a path from my neck, to my breast, then down my corset to my thigh.

"Oh Derek,pleeeeeeease," I begged.

"What is it you want, Tammy?" he said in response.

"I need to come so bad, please make me come Derek?"

A finger slipped behind my thong and slowly pushed into my pussy.

"You're so wet, Tammy," he said as he lifted the finger to my mouth and I eagerly licked and sucked my own juices off of it.

"You must be enjoying yourself tonight?"

"Yes," I blurted out, "yes, I am, I am so turned on Derek, justplease get me off now??"

His finger again slipped behind my thong and started stroking my clit. I tried to breathe as deeply as I could, as I felt my orgasm rapidly welling up in me, finally exploding as my body and brain convulsed in response to the hours of anticipation and stimulation,finally released.

As my breathing finally returned to something approaching normal, Derek knelt and loosened the ropes around my ankles, letting me step away from the pipe that had held my legs apart while I was paddled. He kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth, then pulled away and freed my wrists.

"Let's go up to the bedroom next," he said, again taking my hand and leading me back upstairs. I wasn't consciously walking, I just seemed to float across the floor and stairs, pulled along by Derek.

Once again, his bed was prepared, with the sheets and blankets folded at the foot. "Lie down, Tammy," he said.

I moved to the bed and sat down on the edge, the smooth, cool sheets so soothing to the red skin of my paddled ass. I slowly slid to the center of the bed, as Derek stripped off his shirt, jeans and briefs. His cock was rock hard, and I spread my thighs slightly in invitation.

He walked around the foot of the bed and crawled next to me. "So your husband wants to watch the first time I fuck your ass, right?" he said slowly.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmmm," I said, turning to him and kissing his chest, shuddering slightly as I caressed his erection, wondering what it would feel like in my ass.

"I got an invitation yesterday that may be an interesting way of expediting that," he said, running his fingers through my hair. "The bank owns a small community bank near Minneapolis," he said, my brain struggling to process what he was saying through a thick haze of post-orgasm/pre-fuck arousal.

"Every year," he continued, "they buy a table at this big black tie charity ball that's held at one of the downtown hotels." Derek stroked my back above the corset.

"This year they apparently were having some trouble hitting their attendance target, so the bank bought a second table. The guy I work with up there sent me an email asking if I wanted to come up for the ball, and I could bring a couple of other people to help fill up the table."

Derek's hand drifted down to the sensitive skin of my ass. "So I was thinking I could get a nice, big suite for the weekend, you and Jack could come up, we could go to the ball, and then the three of us could go back to the suite and..."

He squeezed my ass.

"...and you could sodomize me while Jack watches," I said, the words stoking my arousal higher still.

"When...when is it?" I asked.

"Two weeks from tonight," Derek responded. "Think you two can go?"

I struggled to remember what we might have going that week. I knew I was supposed to start my period in a few days, so that wouldn't be an issue by then.Oh shit, was Jack traveling that week?

"Jack had said something about doing a three day west coast trip that week, I think, but I don't remember which days." My hand continued to stroke Derek's shaft, and I was eager to feel it between my legs as soon as possible. "Can I find out and just let you know on Monday?" I whispered.

Derek was silent for a moment.

"Why don't you just call him now?" he said, reaching over and retrieving a cordless phone from beside his bed and handing it to me with a smile.

"C-call him? Now?" I said.

"That's right," Derek said gently but firmly. "Call him. Now."

I blinked and took the phone from him and dialed our home phone number.

"Hi Jack," I said nervously, looking at Derek.

"I'm...I'm still at Derek's house," I said. "In his bedroom," I added. Derek looked at me and smiled, flicking a finger across my right nipple.

"It's been incredible so far," I said. "Derek just finished spanking me for sucking him off too fast," I said, my heart racing. "I was strung up in his basement. And he made me go into a convenience store just wearing my lingerie and buy a pack of condoms." I tried to tack the conversation in a logistical direction.

"Um, Jack, are...were you talking about going out west the week after next?"

Derek gave my left nipple the same treatment, making it very difficult for me to concentrate.

"So you'd be back Wednesday, then?" I asked, trying desperately to think straight. "Um, Derek has invited us to a charity ball in Minneapolis the Friday night after you get back," I said. "He'll get a hotel suite and after the ball..." I looked at Derek, as his mouth moved to my right breast.

"...you could watch while he takes my ass ----ohhhhhh, that's good," I whispered.

"Hmmmm? Derek...Derek is just sucking on one of my nipples," I replied to my husband's question. I felt Derek's teeth surround and squeeze the tender bud. "Aiieeeee," I mewled at the bite.

"He...he just bit my nipple..."

I realized I was getting extremely excited at describing Derek's actions to Jack – I imagined him, lying on our bed, stroking his cock as he listened to me.

Derek moved his lips to my ear and whispered a request that made me shudder.

"J-Jack?" I asked.

"Derek, um, Derek wants me to ask you if it's ok if he fucks your wife now." I closed my eyes, awaiting the response.

I turned to Derek. "He says you can fuck me as long as he gets to listen."

Derek smiled, and reached under his pillow. "Why do you think I had you call him in the first place?" he said, grinning, as he produced a headset, the kind that phone operators and receptionists wear, with the long, clear plastic tube for a mouthpiece. He connected the headset to the phone, and positioned the headset on my head, with the microphone right next to my mouth.

"You'll want to be hands-free for this, Tammy," he said as his fingers roamed down my stomach.

"He's...he's rubbing my pussy through my thong," I said, my eyes closed. I felt the skimpy fabric begin to be pulled down. "And now...now he's pulling my thong down my legs," I gasped out as Derek pulled my thong over my feet and tossed it on the floor.

Derek crawled on top of me and placed the head of his cock at my pussy, eliciting a sharp, deep moan from me.

"Are you ready, Tammy?" Derek asked mere inches from my face, in a voice easily audible over the microphone.

"Yes, yes Derek, I'm ready," I replied, imagining how all of this would sound to Jack over the phone.

"Then spread your legs wide," Derek said, "just like the other night."

I spread my legs and wrapped my arms around Derek's back, trying to pull him down, urging him to penetrate me. He was motionless.

"I'm ready, Derek," I begged. "I've got my legs spread," I whispered. Derek slowly started pushing into me.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, that's....that's good Derek...just keep..."

I realized that Derek's slow pace was designed to get me to be more vocal in urging him on...

"yes...just fill me up....oh yes... oh your cock feels so good pushing inside me..."

Derek looked down at me. "Spread your legs wider, Tammy, so I can fuck you really deep."

I gasped, and forced my legs just a little bit wider, arching my back slightly at the same time.

"Uhhhnnnnnnn," I gasped as Derek took advantage of the opportunity to thrust his full length into me. "Your...cock... feels...so...big," I squealed, my breathing loud and rapid. "How...how is that ever going to fit in my ass?"

"Don't worry, it will," Derek said with a grin as he started pulling out of my pussy.

We gasped and kissed loudly as Derek accelerated his fucking, and I urged him on. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and he started fucking me faster and faster.

"So good, Derek," I moaned. "Fuck me harder, as hard as you can..." The headboard banged against the wall behind it. "I'm...I'm going to come," Derek said as with one, deep lunge his cock exploded deep inside me. "Yes, yes, I can feel you, Derek," I moaned as I felt his cock spasming and draining into me.

He pulled out of me and lay down on the bed next to me. A vibrator appeared in his hand from out of nowhere, and he whispered "your turn, Tammy."

He twisted the bottom of the vibrator and a loud buzz filled the room.

"He's...he's going to use a vibrator on me," I said as the plastic tip touched my pussy lips. "Oh...ok, just...just a little higher, right...right on my clit..." I said. "Yes...there...that's...just hold it there...."

I felt my body tighten as my orgasm approached...

"oh Derek....yes, just...just another...second...."

...and arrived...

"Oh YES, oh right there! Just....yes, just...oh, mmmmmmmmm, yes, now.....just stroke my clit with your...with your finger, Derek," I said finally as my body finally went limp. I rested for a moment, then was brought back to reality by a voice in the headset.

I blinked. "So have you come yet, Jack?" I asked with a smile.

"Mmmmmmm, ok, I'll take care of you when I get home. OK. Love you too. See you in a while."

I took off the headset and pressed the "END" button on the phone, giving it back to Derek.

"This has certainly been a night of firsts," I said, looking up at him. "And you've enjoyed them all?" he asked.

"Oh very, very much," I replied, leaning up to kiss him.

He dropped a hand to my ass. "So the three of us will meet in Minneapolis and I can...take my girlfriend's ass?"

"I...I think we can get my sister to come stay with the kids," I replied. "So yes...you'll...you'll be able to take my ass, two weeks from tonight."

"Mmmmmm, excellent," he said, giving my cheek a squeeze.

"Your wife...Cynthia...doesn't like anal sex?" I asked.

"She doesn't know, she's never tried it," Derek replied. "Every time I bring it up she says she's afraid it'll hurt, or it's not natural, or it'll be messy, or something like that," he said.

He leaned back against the headboard. "Cynthia knows I had been with other women before I met her, but I've never told her details or anything. My sophomore year in college, I dated this woman who was incredibly, ah, energetic in bed. She loved it in the ass, and I loved giving it to her in the ass."

"So you haven't fucked a woman in the ass since college?" I asked. "Uh huh," Derek replied.

"Jack had wanted me to try it too for years and I, well, I used a lot of the same things that Cynthia says but when I finally let him do it...wow. I just wished I'd tried it a lot sooner."

"Well, two weeks from tonight, I'll make up for lost time," Derek said. "Hey, if your husband hasn't come yet you'd better get home to get him off before his balls explode!"

"That would be a good idea," I said as I sat up on the bed, my ass still sore from the paddling. I reached for my thong and slipped it up my legs, wondering briefly if Jack could be persuaded to go down on me again before I got him off.

"Um, where's my slip?" I said, looking around. "Down in the living room, remember?" Derek said with a smile as he pulled on a bathrobe. "Oh yeah," I replied, "after the convenience store but before the spanking," I said. "Now I remember."

We walked to the living room and I pulled my slip on over my head. Derek walked me to the door, and I retrieved my car keys from the table, next to the box of unused, symbolic condoms.

"Thanks for everything tonight, Derek," I said. "I'll...I'll try to be slower on the blowjob next time." Derek leaned down to kiss me. "It was fine -- if you were slower I would have paddled you for not being fast enough. It's what you call a lose-lose situation."

"I'll take that kind of lose-lose anytime," I said. "Will you...um, see me before Minneapolis?" I asked.

"Of course, Tammy," he said. "We've got a committee meeting next Tuesday. Why don't we plan on driving somewhere afterwards and you can suck me off in the car?"

Once again, his bluntness was both surprising and arousing.

"That, um, sounds great, Derek. I'll...I'll see you Tuesday."

I walked out the door, down the sidewalk and to the driveway, completely at ease being in public wearing nothing but lingerie.Maybe Derek was right, maybe I do have some sort of exhibitionist streak in me, I thought as I pulled out of the driveway and drove home through streets that were utterly deserted after midnight.

Once home, I walked quietly up the stairs, carrying my dress folded over my arm. Jack welcomed me passionately to the bedroom, and after stripping off my slip, inspecting the marks from my spanking and sliding off my thong, he mounted me, his cock's entrance to my pussy eased by the remnants of Derek's orgasm less than an hour earlier.

As I whispered the details of my excursion at the convenience store and my bound spanking in Derek's basement, Jack too flooded my pussy with his climax.

After we caught our breath, I changed quickly into my pajamas and my husband and I drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow we would begin to work on the logistics to take our trip to Minneapolis, so Derek could take my ass.

...to be continued.

Thanks as always for the feedback/comments/suggestions, and remember to vote!

12