Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done? I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement of fact I saw the bedpan scooted out and felt a soft cotton diaper dab at my pussy, "There, that wasn't too bad, was it?"

"It sure was different," I said.

They set me down and Sally told me she was lowering the bed. They brought me down to a less inclined position. I saw two nurses scurry out of my room, only to come back, with a tub of tepid water, a new silk nightgown, and more diapers pushed in on a clean gurney.

"Bath time," said mother Millie. Up I went again. All the nurses but Millie had hold of me while, Mother Millie cleaned me up with her oh so gentle touch.

"That's taken care of. Into your nightie you go!" and she slipped it over me.

They placed me on the gurney while my pit crew stripped and re-made my bed.

I was marveling at the teamwork, but I didn't get to marvel long, for in moments I was floating back into my bed.

Sally snatched a comforter (I was kind of shocked, never seen a comforter in a hospital) and snuggled it around me. She asked, "would you like to watch television while we bring you some breakfast?"

"No, I don't think so, is there music available?"

"You bet! Diane picked out some she knows you like, just to have ready if you wanted, anything in particular you want to hear?" Sally asked.

"If Diane picked it out I'm sure any of it will be fine," we had pretty much the same taste in music. (We both required it to have more than 4 notes repeating!)

She went over to a panel and started a MP3 storage recorder on random play.

About then I realized, Mother Millie was still rubbing my tummy. I got the feeling she really cared about me, and what I was going through. With that thought, I started tearing up and she asked me what was wrong.

"Everyone is being so nice to me! I really want to thank them all," I blubbered.

"There, there, they all heard you just now and I'm sure they appreciate it, you just relax now, you're not used to all this estrogen yet," wow there's a scary thought!

I don't know if my nurses were telepathic or what, but via some undiscovered means Millie had communicated her desire to get me a mild sedative, because one of the other nurses appeared by magic with it.

Mother Millie said, "This is a mild sedative, it won't knock you out, but it should help to take the edge off for a while. Now open your mouth and lift up your tongue..."

Sally squealed, "That is just adorable."

She was so kooky that I had to smile, although I saw Millie give her a reproachful glance as she used an eyedropper to place two drops of medicine under my tongue. She tried to hide the label from me but I could see in bold letters 'children's formula' on the bottle.

After I swallowed, it occurred to me that I had no idea what I looked like anymore. So I asked Mother Millie, "I have not seen what I look like yet. Could I get some kind of mirror?"

Millie looked as if she was going to panic. As if I had said the one thing, she dreaded most to hear. Sally it seamed had thought ahead and said, "Diane has requested to be here when you see yourself for the first time, we will get you the mirror if you can't wait, but I thought you should be made aware, it seems like a big thing for her."

"I can wait," I told her watching Millie's heart start beating again. "Please tell me if I ask for something again, that Diane wanted to be here for, or has told you she would rather I wait, I don't want anybody to have to walk on egg shells around me. I like you all too much for that." (I can hardly believe how sappy I sound, especially with that cutesy voice of mine.)

Sally assured me they would tell me, and thanked me.

Breakfast arrived. It consisted of a small bowl of oatmeal, about two tablespoons, with brown sugar on, and a small glass of luke-warm milk.

I stared at it.

Millie understood right away, "I know you didn't like milk, but that was your old body. Diane told us you were allergic, but that, it is no longer the case. Could you pretty please try it for me?"

She was so nice to me, and as much as I hated the stuff, for her I resolved to give it a shot, hell Diane may have made it so this body liked it for all I knew.

I picked up the white stuff, looked at it like 'now don't you bite me', placed the glass to my tiny lips and allow just a tiny bit in. My face must have lit up pretty good because two special nurses seem like proud mamas. It actually tasted good to me now, who'd a thunk it? I allowed myself to take a bigger gulp. I looked over to the dollop of oatmeal and figured they were going to starve me to death. I dug in eating my oatmeal and drinking my milk. I downed about half the oatmeal and two thirds of the milk and had to stop. I was stuffed!

Sally came and gathered up my dishes saying, "Ooh, you ate a lot you must have been hungry!"

I was watching her face very carefully, and unless she was one hell of an actress, she wasn't being facetious. Just how small am I?

I thought back to when Diane had measured me and made some quick calculations in my head. Since I hadn't been around little girls much, the measurements had not meant much at the time, but to my figuring... Oh God! I'm tiny!

I tried not to let the realization show, but this was quite a shock!

Sally saw me first and stooped to my eye level saying, "Dean you're white as a sheet, is something wrong?"

Not having been successful disguising my shock I 'fessed up', "I just realized I'm really tiny aren't I?"

My nurses locked eyes with each other.

Millie seemed to have come to a decision, "Yes," she said, "but you're not a little girl and we won't treat you like one! Will we Sally?"

Sally's eyes were silver dollar sized, "No we won't! Unless of course you want us to, and in that case it would be just pretend!"

Millie looked a little miffed but satisfied.

"Well maybe we can pretend together later. For now, I'd rather not, okay?"

Sally and Millie chorused, "Okay."

Sally looked like she was going to jump up and down and clap since I had left the door open to play 'little girl' with her. It looks like I've got angels, a mother, and a cheerleader. I yawned. I was warm, full, and loved. Good thing my skin was so sensitive or I'll bet someone about this time would have picked me up and burped me. As it was, with mother Millie rubbing my tummy again, I dozed off.

About noontime, Sally's voice roused me, "Wake up sleepy head, lunch time."

If she wasn't so blasted cute I'd have shot her. I was just in the middle of a dream about a beautiful buxom blonde having sex with me when she woke me up!

"But before you eat we have a couple little tests, alright?" she asked cheerily.

I nodded my acquiescence.

"First I need you to reach out and grab my finger and squeeze, can you do that?"

I grabbed hold of her little index finger. My hand barely reaching the length of it, and squeezed as hard as I could.

"Oh that's nice," she said.

Shit, it seems I'm as weak as a kitten too!

"As much as I like holding hands with you, you can let go now. Raise your left arm up, as if you have a question for the teacher, please. Tell me how this feels"

She took her finger and stroked the outside of my forearm.

"Ooh, good it's nice," I answered.

"How about this," she asked stroking the inside of my arm.

"Way good," I answered with my heart beating fast and me panting slightly.

"Wonderful, your over sensitivity is only about two and a half times normal, that's quite an improvement! After lunch we might just be able to take a walk all the way to the bathroom!"

"Ooh, I can hardly wait," I said, making Millie snicker.

Sally looked hurt so I had to say, "Just joking Sally, being able to stand and walk for the first time is kind of exciting, but it's scary too."

She brightened up right away, "You have nothing to be scared of with all of us helping."

"I think all of my angels were going to be introduced this morning, but Diane got here too quick. The next time a new face comes in, can I get a name to go with it?" these ladies had all done so much I wanted to at least to be able to call them by name.

Millie told me, "The sandy blonde this morning was Cindy, the Auburn haired nurse is Susan, and this afternoon you have two nurses you haven't seen since 'your birth'. They will be in here soon and they can introduce themselves, will that be all right?"

"Sure that will make it easier to remember them." as I spoke a tall blonde walked in with lunch.

Millie and Sally must be telepathic because when this nurse walked in, she brightly said, "Hello Dean, I'm Molly."

Now I really had to know, "Are all of you ladies telepathic and will I be telepathic now that I'm one of you?"

They all giggled at that, Millie and Sally exchanged 'looks'.

Millie said, "We have a confession," she reached up and pulled a little device like a hearing aide from her ear showing it to me, "We are all wired to a microphone in your bed, so anything you want everyone on duty knows it immediately."

"Wow. I have a new question. If Molly has come on shift, how come you and Sally are still here?" I know I'm a little dense some times but it wasn't sinking in yet.

Millie elaborated, "Sally and I are living in the rooms on either side of yours, since we have accepted the responsibility for your care and happiness, when you are awake, we are awake and here with you. Unless you insist that we not be, then you can pick anybody to do the job you like better."

"Mom would be so proud to know her son is a princess!" said I, hoping for laughs but all I got was confused silence. "Oh come on lighten up. It just seems to me the only other people who might get this kind of treatment would be royalty, and I no longer qualify for King or prince, and with this body all the Queens I ever met had different attachments!"

The best they could do was, "Oh."

Molly set my lunch on a tray in front of me, macaroni and cheese and a glass of cool milk (not cold).

I thought they were trying to starve me again but soon discovered I couldn't finish even what I was given.

"You ate well again," Sally, praised me.

"Are you pulling my leg?" annoyed, I had to know.

"What do you mean, dear?" asked Millie.

"I've seen gerbils eat more than I can!" still gathering information.

"Our experience has been that patients after a procedure such as this, don't usually eat anything for three or four days. As for the amount, remember you are smaller now than you were, so your stomach is really small, that and other things I'd rather Diane explained, they are a bit technical and she knows more about this than anyone in the world," explained, Millie, "Is that alright with you?"

"How much do I weigh now?" again Millie, with the secretive glance.

No answer seemed forthcoming, but this time I saw Millie press a button.

I didn't say anything. I was sure of what was going to happen. Then I heard the, pad, pad, pad of someone jogging down the corridor.

Diane's pretty face popped into my room, a bit flushed and out of breath.

Before she could catch her breath and speak, I said, "I'm sorry Diane, I didn't mean for your work to be interrupted."

"Oh no sweetheart, I wanted to be here about now anyway. The nurses had sent word you were about done with lunch a few minutes ago, I was just finishing up something when I got the 'Urgent' signal," Diane assured me.

"Am I desensitized enough to get a hug?" was my requested.

"If you are, or not, you can have one. The nurses might get mad at us if your not, but we can risk it!" she said.

After taking down my bed rail, she very slowly leaned over me (It seemed like an Eclipse to me), gently wrapped her arms around me and we hugged. It was massively different than it used to be, her smaller breasts, squished against my giant boobs. I could feel her slower heart beat through my tits. It was warm and very nice, just different.

I kissed her cheek.

She kissed mine and I shuddered from head to toe.

"Was it good for you too honey?" was what I whispered in her ear with my tiny voice.

"Oh, I love you so much it hurts!" she whispered back.

I squeezed her harder with my tiny arms and hands.

We let each other go, when Diane was out of the way, I could see both nurses really close to both sides of my bed like they were ready to throw Diane off of me. That would have been gutsy of them taking in consideration she was the boss!

When she stood, she glanced to Millie who said, "He wanted to know his weight."

"I see," Diane looked down at me and continued, "I'm not sure how to go about this. Previous test subjects, told immediately, and not in the most pleasant way, there was a reason for that in their cases, that I'll tell you later, did not take it very well. You need to steel yourself for this. Sally, bring some of the sedative we used this morning. Now Dean we are not going to give the sedative to you, unless it looks like your too upset and not handling it well, understand?"

I nodded. My brain raced around trying to think. What could be so shocking they need all of this rigmarole?

When Sally returned Diane began, "Darling, you know that you are smaller right?"

I nodded.

"You are only about average height, for a seven year old girl." She paused staring at me, looking for signs I was going to freak out. "That makes you 4 feet tall. You weigh about 63 pounds, ten pounds of which is breast. I'm so sorry, this was as tall as I was allowed to make you."

"Oh I am so shocked!" I said in as deadpan a voice, as my 'Chippette' vocal cords would let me.

Diane started to dive in for a hug, and both nurses restrained her, "It's OKAY I was going to do it slow and gentle."

Both ladies returned, "But he looked frightened at you quick movement," and released her.

"Yes you were right. Thank you." Then to me, "Can I hug you slowly now, please?"

"Sure," I said, "I was just startled a second, it's OK."

We hugged.

When we were finished I said, "Wow Millie, Sally, I can't believe you grabbed Diane to protect me, especially after some of the threats she's made!"

The two nurses blushed.

Diane explained, "They were doing their job, while you recover, they work exclusively for you. They are under orders to protect you from anything, including me, those orders, written, then signed, and properly notarized. I can make requests of them, and you, but I have no authority over them while you recover."

"I guess I am a Princess!" joked I.

This time both ladies grinned at my 'inside joke'. Diane gave them a quizzical look. They both gave her a real innocent look back.

"So you're OKAY with being so little?" she didn't sound convinced.

"You can talk you're only 5' 1" tall!" I told her.

"OKAY then, we need to take you for your first walk," Diane announced.

Millie was about to buzz for the other nurses, when they came in. Molly first then a mousy brown haired nurse followed, "Hi, I'm Kellie," she announced.

"Hi Kellie, now I'm going to have to put my foot down, if I'm the boss, the nurses have to do what I say, right?" I queried

Diane looked suspicious, "Yes."

"Good in that case time out!" I called, "before we start anything new, I have a vital task for my angels!"

Diane replied, "And what might that be?"

I announce, "It's Pay Day! I owe them all hugs for taking such good care of me!"

Diane smiled and shook her head, while all four nurses lined up for hugs. Millie went first. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek while we hugged and the same to each, in order.

Out of my hearing range, Diane whispered to Millie, "Do you see what I mean about him?"

Millie replied, "Oh God yes!"

My hugging duties over, they dropped the rails and held my hands while I tried to stand, I made it to my feet, but it seemed like I wanted to stand on tip toes like a ballerina. I could get my feet flat on the floor they seemed to gravitate to a toe down position.

I took baby steps all the way to the bathroom, but by the time I reached the door, I was walking all by myself. "I barely overheard Diane telling Sally about obtaining some special orthopedic shoes.

Once at the bathroom Diane insisted on going in with me.

She said, "I hear you want to see what you look like right?"

"Yes I do, but the mirror in here is too high, I can't see myself!" I complained.

"Easy problem to fix! Stand still and relax," she leaned over and pulled me against her breasts, and then she lifted me onto the sink counter top. Diane kept a firm hold on my tiny waist while I inspected the 'new me'. I was as pretty as I could possibly be, given my stature. What a sight! Sure little girls can be pretty, but you have never seen a 7 year old with 30 M Breasts and a twelve inch waist! Diane looked like a little girl playing dress up with her real live Stripper dolly! I was turning myself on terribly. So much my nightgown was getting wet spots front and back! I felt Diane grab hold of me gently lifting me off the counter and set me on the floor. While she had a hold of me she whispered, "I know. I've had to wear a pad for the last two days or everyone would know how much you are turning me on!"

"Now I need you to try and urinate. I won't watch if you don't want me to," she assured me.

"Well I didn't have any trouble this morning with four ladies watching while they held me in mid air!" I bragged.

The seat was down, so Diane showed me how to pull the nightie up and hold it that way while I tinkled. It was much better peeing in the toilet than the bedpan.

Diane wadded up some toilet tissue and said, "Important lesson time, when wiping the urine off of your vulva always wipe front to back and never re-wipe. If you do it this way it drastically reduces the chances that you will get a yeast infection."

I did as instructed. It felt extremely weird, where I was used to having balls and Dick, were hairless smooth pink pussy lips. When I finished wiping, I just sat there and stared.

"Different than you are used to, huh?" Diane broke my contemplation.

"Well I'm sort of used to it, but just on you," I answered.

"You always did like to stare at my pussy, almost as much as I liked you to," she said with a devilish grin.

I crooked and wiggled my finger to get her to bring her face closer, and then I leaned back, spreading my legs saying, "So how do you like mine?"

"You little vixen," she said, but took a good look anyway, "I'd say, I outdid myself, what do you think?"

"I haven't decided, hell I still need to take it for a test drive, you know kick the tires, see how it corners?"

"Oh God please stop," Diane said bringing her hand to the front of her dress at crotch level, "you've got me hotter than molten lava!" as she lightly rubbed her crotch through the dress.

"OKAY I'll change the subject. Why do I seem to want to walk on my tip-toes?" I queried.

"Hmmm, well since you are so short I gave you legs that will walk in high heels without getting tired and sore," was her explanation.

"Have you got any high heeled slippers?" I asked.

"Great Idea sweetheart! I'll get you a pair, post haste! Are you up to a return trip?" she asked as her hand extended to steady me as I stood up.

Once vertical I looked down to get a glimpse of my cunt, but two giant boobies blocked my view. To be able to see it, I reached up and spread my jugs, ah, there it is, my skinny legs attached to relatively wide hips left a wide triangular area of space between my legs, and my knees were touching!

Diane commented, "Now I'll have to change my panties and dress. You made me so hot I just overflowed my maxi-pad! So come on we must get you to bed before I can't control myself any longer and just sit here masturbating!"

"Go ahead I can wait. I'll just sit here and drool," I teased.

"OKAY smarty pants I will," that got me so hot my knees gave out and I sat back down feeling my juices running down my legs.