Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

They fit my legs terrifically but when pulled up over my hips they weren't tight enough to suck into my waist very well so I had to be careful pulling them up my butt, but not past my hips by much.

It felt incredible to smooth those lovely hose up my silky legs. I think Sally liked it too judging by the little sounds coming from her throat.

Millie dropped a full slip over my head, and man, if you have never felt the sensations of a slip sliding around over pantyhose I'm here to recommend the experience, the cool silky fabric breezing by on my nylons, wow!

Next, Diane dropped a silk blouse on the bed and Kellie slipped it around my narrow shoulders and began buttoning.

Diane took a short black skirt and snugged it around my hips.

There I was, standing on the balls of my feet, all dressed up and no way to go.

Diane stooped and placed a pair of the cutest black pumps on my feet you ever saw!

I marveled at the feelings and sensations. I had to see what it all looked like! Sally came walking through the door holding a full-length mirror she had obviously taken form her own room. "I wanted to see the look on your face when you see yourself!"

I was in love! I'm my own wet dream!

"Could somebody hold me I'm scared," I said swallowing hard.

Everyone deferred to Diane, who kneeled down and wrapped her arms around me.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" she asked.

"I'm... afraid of loosing me," I told her.

"It's not possible, we won't let you, will we ladies?" Diane reassured me, "remember last night, you were afraid of becoming a little girl? You were afraid you would like it, or are liking being a little girl."

"Yes, I think I like it! Nevertheless, I was a man, damn it! It bothers me that I'm so easily accepting being a girl!" I fretted.

"Well about that, um, I think that can be explained but you won't like it," Diane told me.

"Please tell me anyway."

"Well Dean, you were such a gentle soul, so loving and giving, all the ladies I knew, lesbian or otherwise, and especially the ladies the more empathetic ones, well they were always remarking that they felt you had the soul of a woman. That if you were female, they would try and take you away from me," Diane went on, "Most women envied your compassion, and yet you were still quite manly, a total contradiction. Now that your body matches your soul, it's only natural you would be comfortable as a woman."

"Are you saying I wanted to be a girl?" I was shocked.

"No, not at all. I said you had the soul, of a woman. You may not have wanted to be a woman, but since you are one, you are now free to exhibit, the loving compassionate person you always were!" She explained.

"So since I have a gentle soul it's not a bad thing to be a woman," I tried to grasp the concept.

"So don't fret if you start to want to do womanly things, or have womanly interests, you are a woman now, more so than most who were born that way. As far as acting like a little girl, I do that some times myself, and I'll bet these ladies do too," she explained.

They all murmured agreement.

"Do you feel better now dean?" she queried.

"I think so," I admitted.

"Now that's over, you have a treat in store!" she offered.

"What is that?"

"You, me, and two nurses are going shopping!" She declared, "Right after you eat your breakfast. Be sure to take your medicine before we leave."

The nurses drew straws to see which ones would get to go. Sally and Kellie won.

It was strange leaving my room, so soon after my transformation, but I was feeling strong and fine. I ate a whole egg and a strip of bacon with 3/4cup of milk.

All four of us walked down the hall to the exit. I felt eyes watching me from everywhere. One poor guy was so flustered he bonked his head into a lamppost.

We got into a nondescript car and drove a quarter mile, got out and boarded a Cessna Citation. We buckled up and the plane took off. The attendant assumed I was Diane's daughter. She greeted Diane, who she obviously knew was a person of some importance, and asked me if I'd like to come with her to see the cockpit, Diane grinned at me but I decided to go with her anyway.

"Hi I'm Lisa, what's your name?" she stooped over trying to get down to my level.

"Dean," I told her.

"My that's a pretty dress you have! You look so grown up, too. Did your mother buy you that dress?" she asked.

"Nope," I replied, "Actually my wife, Diane back there did, she has impeccable taste don't you think?" I quipped, my tiny hand still held in hers.

When what I'd said finally dawned on her, she came out with, "Your, wife? Did you say your wife?"

"Oh yes, stunning woman, long blonde hair, great figure, you know, Diane," I corrected her.

"How could she be your wife sweetie, women marry men. Men are the husbands and women are the wives. If she was your wife you would have to be the husband," she trailed off.

"Even if you wanted to marry another girl the government wouldn't allow it. Two ladies cannot marry legally! You must be confused," she determined.

"Oh I'm not confused, I married her when I was a man. Then she turned me into a woman. We didn't get divorced so as far as I know, she's still my wife!" I logically explained to her.

She had an unusually puzzled look on her face, so I said, "Got You!"

She giggled at me and she showed me the cockpit.

Playing on the little girl thing I said, "You know the cockpit was very nice and all, and thank you for showing it to me, but I didn't see one cock up there, they all had trousers on!"

The Attendant blushed and explained, that cockpit didn't have to do with cocks, it's just what they called the place where the pilots sat"

"Do you mean women can fly big planes too?"

"Yes honey, they can!"

"Mummy, she says, I can grow up to be a pilot! Isn't that news exciting!" I squealed to Diane as we returned to our seats.

"That's nice dear, when we have sex next, you can pretend to be the pilot and I'll be the runway, Deal?" Diane offered.

"I can't wait, I love flying in over the mountains!" and kissed her on the mouth.

"I love your landing lights, honey!" she came back.

The poor attendant was shocked, "Oh my word, she hustled away."

"You are just wicked! I think we just scarred her young mind, for life!" Diane told me.

"Either that, or she went to the back of the plane to masturbate!" I offered.

"Come here you!" Diane said and picked me up and set me in her lap.

"Is that a banana in your skirt, or are you just glad to see me?" I teased her.

"I'm always happy to see you!" she said and squeezed me tightly. This is when I discovered being tiny I could put my head against Diane's breasts while sitting across her lap and be completely enfolded in her arms, to boot. It was warm, very soft, and safe.

I heard a noise and looked up. Kellie was peeping from over the back of her seat in front of us, "Okay, when do I get my turn?"

I looked at her, "Holding me, or sitting in Diane's lap?"

"Actually sitting in Diane's lap hadn't occurred to me, but that sounds nice too!" she replied.

"You'll have to pick one or the other, I don't think the attendant would like us stacked four high!" Diane told her.

"Okay, can I hold Dean? I think the attendant is straight and if she saw you and me cuddle, she'd freak out!" Kellie teased Diane.

"Diane, do you mind if I go over to Kellie's to play?" I whined like a little girl.

"Sure sweetie but be sure to cum home for supper!"

"Ooh goodie," I squealed, "Love you!" I gave her a prolonged kiss and did my best Kellie impression on her mouth.

Diane came up gasping, "Wow, you learn quickly!" Then she set me on the floor so I could walk around to Kellie.

"You keep teaching him things like that kiss, and we'll never get any work done when we're around him!" Diane scolded Kellie who smiled and giggled brightly.

"Hi, I'm your stewardess Dean, fly me anywhere," I told Kellie as seductively as I could.

What happened next shocked me. I didn't know it was possible. Kellie held her eyes closed for about 3 seconds, and shuddered all over! I thought she had a seizure, "Kellie, are you all right?"

"Better than all right!" then she whispered, "micro-orgasm, lucky I thought ahead and wore a pad!"

I scaled her knees and plopped my little tush in her lap, "What's a micro-orgasm?" I whispered.

She tweaked my nose, "You are my lovely!"

"Come on fess up," I cajoled.

"I can't say for other women, or for anybody else, but if I get super turned on, and even without physical stimulation, I get these little 2 or three second orgasms. Most women think I'm weird, since they don't get them," she whispered to me.

I put my little lipstick-covered mouth next to her ear and whispered back, "I don't think you're weird, I think you're lucky and that those other woman are jealous as hell! You can't be weird you're my Kellie! So don't go listening to anybody else!"

She had her arms around me holding me tight, "And you're my De Anne, I won't ever think you're weird either, you are just my very special person!"

"I'm your, who?" she took me a bit aback.

"We are about to mingle with the great unwashed, are we not? Do you really want us to keep calling you Dean?" she asked.

Time seemed to twist and stop. This was going to be one of those times in my life. You know the ones that give you the feeling, 'Major Life Changing Decision Ahead'.

"I hadn't thought about that! Hell, I told the flight attendant my real name! She hadn't even blinked about it. Why do you suppose she didn't think a little girl named Dean, was a little off?" I wondered.

"I'll bet she thought you said De Anne! Well, do you think you can stand it? Or are we still going to call you Dean in public?" she put the question to me.

I hugged myself to her bosom, "If you like it, I like it."

"Somebody get me some insulin! You are too sweet for words!" she told me.

The fraudulently 'sleeping' Sally announced, "I get him on the way back!"

We laughed at her ruse. I looked at Kellie with an impish grin, reached over, and started tickling Sally. She squirmed and laughed, so Kellie helped me tickle her some more.

Diane, called to us over the back of the seat, "Don't make me pull this jet over ladies!"

We chorused, "Yes miss Diane."

She corrected us, "That's Mrs. Dean Samuels I'll have you know!"

I peeked at her between the seats, and she smiled back at me, I mouthed, 'I love you' and her grin broadened.

"Better get back to your seat miss, we will be landing soon," the flight attendant informed me.

I locked lips with Kellie as soon as she left.

"Ah, ah, uhhhhh..." I said.

Kellie had to catch me when my back arched and I came all over my panties, dress, and Kellie.

When I regained my senses Kellie said, "Nothing micro about your orgasms!"

"I am so sorry Kellie, I made a mess of your pretty dress, and myself!" I was going to cry.

Kellie said, "Oh no you don't! You don't go blaming yourself, when I screw up! I knew you were still really sensitive, but I lost my head I love you so much, and made you cum!" she squeezed me tight ignoring the sticky cum all over the both of us.

"You better go get buckled in and we'll deal with this after we land, Okay?"

"Okay," I sniffled.

When I came around the seat covered in cum Diane said, "We just can't take you anywhere! Always getting the ladies hot and bothered, you're just as bad as before! Only this time you get to be the one cumming in her panties!" she teased me.

I'm sure I looked ashamed.

"Dean it's not your fault, it's not Kellie's fault either, Sophie is the one who heightened you erotic responses! I can live with it, if you don't mind orgasming ten or fifteen times a day, I won't ever blame you! I might envy you but I won't blame you!" she picked me up into my seat and buckled me in.

It's amazing how easily I fell into the pattern of allowing people to do things for me. I could do most every thing for myself, but it seemed to make others happy doing things for me, so I let them protect me, and take care of me.

It didn't seem to wear anybody out either. I'm so little that to carry me around is extremely easy. (Anyway, when carrying me, my boobs don't jiggle so much!)

The plane landed and the attendant came back to escort us off. She took one look at me and Kellie and one whiff confirmed her suspicion. She said, "You people are sick!"

Diane to the rescue, "Uh Miss, my name is Doctor Samuels and this young woman is suffering from a rare genetic disorder which, if I were to name, you would never recognize. Suffice it to say, that you could do as little as rub up against her, and she will orgasm, so I will thank you to keep your opinions to yourself!"

Every bit of color drained from the poor woman's face, "I am so sorry! I apologize! Oh, God I'm so insensitive I could just die! Please, will you forgive me? I think I can help. There are several of the Flight attendant uniforms in the back. Maybe we can find something that will fit! I'll be right back I have to inform the captain you will be a few minutes before debarking!" she scurried away.

"Is there really a genetic disorder like that?" I asked Diane.

"There is now! I may have the only two cases in history, but I could write it up and have it published before you could say Jack Robinson!" she assured me.

"You could call it 'Sophie disorder'," I told her. There were two guffaws from the seats in front of us.

"Anyway the pilot will have no trouble waiting for us to debark, they are to remain at my disposal for the next month, basically I own them for the next month!" she told us.

The flight attendant obviously got the word too, when she got back she was fussing all over us trying to make up for her earlier mistake.

I got out of my seat to go to the rear of the jet and the flight attendant stopped me with a big hug and, "Poor dear"

If she didn't believe Diane before, you can bet she does now. Having that sexy nice smelling stewardess hug me like that, I lost it again, and orgasmed in her arms.

"Oh my, you are a sensitive girl!" she took my hand and lead Kellie and me to try on uniforms.

Kellie was easy she had a figure most 'Flight Attendants' would envy.

They had me stripped down to my undies. Diane had brought spare panties for me (like most ladies she had a spare pair for her self, and just added a pair for me, out of habit.).

I went toward the john, and Kellie came in with me, when the attendant's eyebrow shot up questioning, Diane told her, "I didn't introduce my two RNs, this is Kellie, and the one snoring is Sally."

The attendant said, "I wasn't going to say anything, but it's nice to meet you." and shook Kellie's hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up De Anne!" Kellie said shooing me into the John.

I looked back at Diane and noticed her quizzical expression, so I winked at her and that seemed to satisfy her for now.

As the door to the john closed, I could hear the attendant saying, "I am so honored to meet a dedicated researcher like you..."

I snickered, knowing she would still be at it when we finally emerged, me sans-cum and wearing my clean panties.

"...and you can rely on me to be discreet, I would never go around blabbing about your patient. Oh there you are princess!" the attendant babbled.

"Uh, Miss," Diane started, "De Anne is 34 years old."

This poor flight attendant was going to have a nervous breakdown!

I very carefully hugged her, and told her, "It's okay, I'm sort of used to people assuming I'm a little girl."

"You are so nice," she said, but made no move to hug me back thankfully!

When I let her go we started digging through the uniforms, settling on the smallest one, the skirt was too big but someone came up with a bobby pin so we pinned it up and it looked pretty good. We had to go back and find a bigger blouse though. My boobs didn't quite fit the small blouse we first selected.

When the attendant saw it wouldn't fit she exclaimed, "Wow you have a terrific figure! I don't know how I could have assumed you were just a little girl!"

"I was dressed to 'minimize' my bust, it gives the effect of me looking like a slightly pudgy little girl. It keeps the wolves down!" I told her.

"I only wish my bust, were as nice as yours," she lied.

Diane and I exchanged knowing smiles. If it were, she would have to find other work! Her tits would always be getting in the way of her duties!

Kellie finished me up, refreshed my makeup, and then declared, "Good as new!"

I imagined I could hear the flight attendant breath a sigh of relief!

As we climbed down the stairway I heard her in the cockpit, "You won't believe the disorder that poor woman has..."

I looked at Diane, "Oh well it will be all over the airport by the time we pick up our luggage! Where the hell are we anyway?"

Three voices harmonized, "Las Vegas!"

Four men in black suits and sunglasses met us when we went to pick up our luggage.

"Dr. Samuels?" one of them asked.

Diane pulled out her government issued ID and showed it to the men. They took out theirs and showed her. Unlike them, she inspected each of their IDs closely and made them all momentarily remove their sunglasses, so she could compare the face to the image on the ID.

Diane pulled out a cell phone, called a number, spoke a few words, nodded her head, and hung-up. She pointed out our luggage the men seemed to balk for only a moment, as if they were going to complain they weren't skycaps, but thought better of it.

They escorted us to an armored stretch limousine. They even held the doors for us! Two go in the front with the driver and two in the back with us, they found corners far away trying to give us space, and they looked uncomfortable. All four of us sat closely together at 'our end'.

Diane spoke first, not to us, but to the men in the black suits, "You men will probably hear us say some things that will be unbelievable, or very strange. Your years of OSI training no doubt will help you forget everything you overhear. The things we discuss, are classified, crypto and compartmentalized. The penalties for violating my trust are too frightening to describe to you here. Just know I have authorization by the President, Senate, House, OSI, and the CDC to dispense whatever discipline I deem necessary. Do we understand each other gentlemen?"

The two men nodded.

Diane finished up saying, "And take those damn sunglasses off! I want to be able to read your expressions, not to mention you would not be able to see any threats to our safety. If any harm comes to any one of us, you will wish you could have taken a bullet, rather than have to suffer my wrath!"

The sunglasses quickly disappeared in pockets.

The men were sufficiently intimidated. Diane returned her attentions to us.

I had to break the tension, "Ah Sweetheart? Lets find you a decaf." I started searching through each compartment for some coffee.

Diane snagged me by my hips, as I bent over looking into a cupboard, and pulled me to her, I giggled and hugged her, "You will excuse me agents, but you see now, what I am protecting?"

The agents nodded wide-eyed, now they had even more incentive to perform well. What a team, Diane was the stick, and I am the carrot!

I was still giggling, and I noticed the agents suppress a smile.

"Okay stink pot," Diane told me, "wait until I get you into Neiman Marcus! I'll have you trying on so many clothes you are going to think you're a fashion model!"

"First stop though will be 'Paulyne's Girly Lingerie Shop'. We have arranged a Private fitting session for someone, who is a little difficult to fit off the rack, if nothing else we can order custom bras and have them shipped to us.

Diane pressed the button for the intercom to the driver, "Driver take us to 'Paulyne's Girly Lingerie Shop' at the Estropic West Shopping Center, 8425 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas."

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers
1...45678...19