Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers

Diane giggled saying, "See two can play that game! As tempting, as it might be to relieve my sexual tension I have to get back to a special experiment, but I'll have lots more time in a few hours. We'll be able to spend the whole evening together if you like. Now take some toilet tissue and wipe your hand and pussy so we can head back."

I silently complied. This time when I stood, I let the nightgown drop over my silky little body. Wow did that make me shudder!

"Feels real good, doesn't it!" Diane chided.

"MMM hmmm," I replied with my big green eyes closed savoring the experience.

When I opened my eyes, I took her hand she opened the door and we began the short trek back to my bed.

Sally squealed, "surprise!" and handed me the cutest little high heel slippers, all pink, with pink feathers on the top near the toes. They were wedge heels, wide enough so they would be quite stable. She was holding them out for me to take.

I surprised her more by ignoring the slippers and grabbing her by the neck in a big hug. I kissed her cheek and said, "Oh thank you Sally!"

I think she liked it because I felt her hand placed gently on the middle of my back. When I let her go there was a single tear running down her face, but I caught it with my tiny finger, which made her blush a little. She was still holding the slippers. Molly put a little folding chair right behind me so I could sit. They wouldn't let me put them on myself. Sally gently placed them on my tiny feet. They were just my size.

Diane steadied me when I stood up, I exclaimed, "My feet like them! And I'm just about boob high now!" I was staring at four pairs of tits at my level.

Diane retorted, "Sexist!"

"You could never prove that in court!" I challenged.

I earned giggles all around that time.

Molly came up with, "So, test drive them all ready!"

'So the bathroom is bugged too' I thought, but said, "Here goes... Look no training wheels!"

My wife and nurses applauded.

Definitely, the design for my feet is to wear high heels! I could almost walk normally, except I had to make much shorter steps. I could feel my hips swaying quite femininely. The only draw back was that my boobs jiggled back and forth, as I swayed. It felt terrific!

I glanced around the room and it seemed that Diane wasn't the only one turned on by my hot little body! I can see we are going to need drool bibs around here.

When I reached the bed, I turned away from it, placed my hand sexily on my hip, and exaggerated my walk touring the room. You could have heard a pin drop! 'Any more of this' I thought, 'and I'd have to step over all of their tongues.' I swayed back over to my bed and stood there until they recovered enough to lift me up onto it.

Diane whispered into my ear, "You are very naughty! I think they are all in love!"

I giggled like a little girl to whom a secret had just, been told.

"I'm leaving now, see you at 6:00," with that she disappeared out the door.

My walk must have tuckered me out. I found myself coming awake to the melodious tones of Sally's voice, "Dinner time!"

I could feel my big eyes fluttering long lashes as I opened them on Sally's image, "Oh god, that was so cute!"

Millie gave her a stern glance.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself!" she blushed.

"It's OKAY Millie. I know I look like a sweet little girl. I kind of like her treating me like it some times," I confessed. "I can't wait to play dress-up!"

"I'm not sure I could take that," Sally admitted.

"I know you'll be strong when the time comes... you can cum too, you have my permission," I told her with a devilish grin on my sweet face.

She blushed, big time. Millie giggled and a new girl... let's see Auburn hair, must be Sue, giggled too.

I said, "You must be Sue."

"You remembered, hello again Dean," was Sue's greeting!

I smiled at her. Someone had tucked me in really well with my nice warm comforter. My only problem at that moment was my new body was so weak that I couldn't wriggle free.

"Could someone un-cocoon me please? It's warm and nice in here but, Tutankhamen was a boy," I requested.

Sue loosened my comforter and pulled it down a ways.

Mollie brought the head of my bed up so I was in more of a sitting position.

Sally placed my dinner on the table. She leaned over in front of me looked into my eyes saying, "Here's your dinner, and thank you for permission to cum," and kissed me on the mouth, she even slipped me a little tongue!

I didn't orgasm right a way this time but these sheets were history!

Sally pulled back a little and smiled sweetly, then winked.

Mollie and Sue laughed outright! I laughed too.

Sally's addictive giggle burbled up as well.

"Get that food out of here and bring back that sweet dinner!" my little pipe stem arms reaching toward Sally.

Sally feigned shock, while both other nurses lost it.

Millie piped in, "Now you've done it, he's going to want sex and lot's of it!

"I thought, you said you weren't telepathic," I went with the theme.

Millie placed her hands on her temples saying, "I'm getting something now. Oh my. I can see you are going to need your sheets changed!"

"That's amazing! Are you getting anything else?"

"Yes I see something... yes, you are wondering if she would really boff you. Her answer is yes, after you recover some more," said swami Millie.

Sally smiled and blushed.

Millie took the sting out of it by finishing her act with, "But then so would almost all of your nurses!"

Sally giggled then and Sue blushed.

"Make that all of your nurses," said the mousy brown haired Kellie, "but only if my husband gets to watch. At least that's the condition he put on it."

Now I was blushing, BIG TIME! The thought of sex with all of my angels, I lost all motor control and orgasmed.

Sue put her hands to her temples saying, "I'm seeing... seeing... YES, now the whole bed will have to be changed."

"Oh, no its communicable, ladies are becoming clairvoyant left and right!" I barely managed to say.

Sally's turn, "I can see... I can see someone's dinner getting cold."

Everything started to settle down finally. Sally asked, "It's your choice, sit in the damp bed and eat it warm dinner, or sit in a dry bed and eat cold dinner or just as bad, reheated dinner?"

"I'll take what's behind door number one Monte! If Diane could stand sleeping in 'the wet spot all those years, I'm woman enough to take it for as long as dinner lasts," I answered.

"Remember though you are much more delicate than almost any other woman alive. I have a way to protect your little tush though, she pulled out a folded up chenille blanket and had the other nurses pick me up while she slid it under my butt, "That should help!"

"Wait a minute, there is a pea 4 layers down and in the right rear quadrant," Millie and Sally laughed Sue and Kellie looked puzzled.

Sally told them, "He thinks he's a princess!"

Let in on the joke they smiled too.

Dinner consisted of a small slice of chicken breast, peas and a small dab of mashed potatoes accompanied by a glass of milk. When no one was looking, I palmed a pea and worked it into the blanket at the aforementioned location.

I ate half of the chicken, a few peas, and a mouthful of mashed potatoes, washed down by all 4 ounces of milk.

"I'm not complaining but why all the milk," I wanted to know.

"Your new body needs calcium right now. Your bones were made more pliant by the process and we're strengthening them with the calcium," I was almost shocked. I had gotten a straight answer from Kellie.

I motioned her over. When she bent to find out what I wanted, I hugged her neck.

Sally spoke up, "Looks like he's claimed anther victim."

"Thanks for reminding me! Sue's bank account is a little light, I owe her a hug too, and I guess that means, Kellie gets another one too," I figured.

Kellie leaned back over to get her other hug.

Sue didn't wait for me to motion her over. She came over and hugged me lightly, during which she whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to do this for a week!"

I'm sure I was blushing when she said that, and I know the blanket under me got damper! I was panting like a bitch in heat.

"Bath time," Millie announced.

Kellie emerged from my bathroom, "all ready!"

"We would like you to walk to the bathroom. If you agree, we can put your slippers on you, so you will be able to walk easier, no strutting please. I'm not sure we could control ourselves otherwise," warned Millie.

I laughed at that, honestly I thought she was kidding!

They pulled down my comforter, and cut off my nightgown. This had to be costing a fortune in nightgowns!

Then they put my little pink, high heeled slippers on me and helped me off the bed. I was halfway to the bathroom when I heard Sue exclaim, "There's a pea in the fourth layer of the blanket, and it was in the rear quadrant!"

I tried real hard not to smile! Maybe the corners of my mouth came up a bit. I don' know.

When I reached the bathroom, naked, wearing pink slippers, I discovered a tub full of bubbles!

Millie picked me up (by herself). She cradled me in her arms, which made it easy for Kellie to take off my pretty slippers.

Millie brought me down so just one foot touched the water and asked, "How's the temperature? Is it too warm, too cold, or just right, baby bear?"

"Just right," I squeaked in a higher voice, than my already chipmunk voice. (Which means only dogs could hear it.)

She carefully set me in the tub, but then had to scoop away some bubbles to find me, "Oh, there you are!"

I picked up a handful of bubbles and blew them at her.

She laughed and picked up a silk washcloth, soaped it and gently wiped me with it. A sharp intake of breath from me made her pause until I could calm myself. I loved it when she washed my toes too. Then she handed me the cloth all soapy and told me to do my breasts, "Make sure to wash good underneath them!"

I really, really like washing my breasts!

Then she soaped the rag again telling me to rub between my legs, get both sides real good, and then, using one finger, poke it between your legs. Stick it in your pussy, work it in and out and around the rim between your outside lips and your inside lips. Its OKAY if you cum, so don't worry about it if you do!

"Oh, Oh, ooh," I cooed.

She caught me just as I was about to slip under the water. When I came up for air I looked around and glimpsed in the mirror, and saw Sue rubbing her crotch while she watched my bath, her eyes were not open at that moment so I pretended I didn't see her. It turned me on just by the though! I began to think, maybe they weren't kidding!

My big nipples scrunched up tight. I wanted to grab them and stroke them but Millie was still helping bathe me. I figured, maybe if I lean forward submerging my boobs I could clandestinely twiddle them. I gave it a try, grabbing both underwater, but I didn't figure on... "Mmmm, Ahhh," escaping my pretty lips.

"Found your nipples, did you?" I had not fooled Millie.

"Oh my, yes," I hadn't quite been able to let go yet.

"Well we have to finish up here soon but," she looked to see how closely she was being watched, and then slowly reached a hand into the water cupped my right breast, rubbed, squeezed, and then grabbed my nipple between finger and thumb she tweaked and tugged on them, "we still have a little time for fun."

I orgasmed, "Oh, God!" I squeaked.

My head flew back and my back arched in spasm.

Millie's other hand was ready, and caught me between the shoulder blades so I didn't go under.

My orgasm finally subsided, "Have you got a cigarette?" I asked.

Millie giggled and brushed the bubbles off of my hair.

"Well Dean, tell me, is it better as a girl or as a boy?" Millie asked, "You are the only one I know that has had both."

"I'll need some more examples for a proper comparison," wrong thing to say, Millie's hand had not let go of my boob, she started working it, I started moaning. She slipped her had down between my legs. Just as she worked her finger between my lips and grazed my little clit, I came like gangbusters!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" was all that came out as I thrashed around in the tub.

"OKAY why weren't we invited?" I heard Sue complain.

"I'm sorry, I'm being selfish!" Millie stood up relinquishing her spot, "You have just got to feel his pussy it feels just wonderful!"

Sue knelt by the tub placing her hand supporting my shoulders and moved her other hand toward my crotch. She must have seen the fright, mixed with desire she said, "Just relax Dean, I would never hurt you lover!" She was smiling brightly

Kellie knelt next to her, "can I help?"

"Sure you can take titties I'll work this little pussy here," Sue directed.

Two petite (but large to me) hands grasped my boobs and started playing me like a violin.

Sue's soft feminine fingers slid along my labia, just tickling them. Then her finger passed between them. She was very careful to stay clear of my clit. I felt her finger begin to invade my vagina, working its way slowly, stretching my pussy muscles as it invaded my hot little body. She had time to work it in and out once to her first knuckle.

I screamed like a banshee looking like I was having an epileptic episode.

Sue exclaimed, "My god his little pussy clenched up on my finger like another girls lips were sucking on it. He's got me so hot I may have to excuse myself for some 'private' time!" she said this while grasping her own breast.

Kellie was still holding my boobs, "I don't ever want to let go of these. If mine felt like this, I'd go around feeling myself up all of the time! They are so soft, so sensual, and so firm! I love these!"

She wasn't stimulating my breasts. It felt like I had a living bra! I said, "Mmmmm."

Millie asked, "How's the comparison going?"

"At this rate I believe I'll have enough material for a doctorial thesis by the middle of next week!" I exclaimed. Then I stuck out my lower lip pouting, "But I didn't even get a kiss!"

Sue was first, slipping me a little tongue. Then Millie slipped me just a taste of her tongue. Most surprising of all Kellie licked my tonsils she was almost explosively passionate!

When she let me up for air she declared, "My god he tastes so sweet! I've got to have seconds!" With that, she dove in for another tongue wrestle.

"Oh my! I'll be back in a few minutes!" and Kellie ran out of the room very flushed.

"I know what she means," Sue declared fanning at her flushed face.

"Is she OK? I didn't hurt her did I?" I asked concerned.

"Oh honey," Millie hugged me to her bosom, "She'll be fine after a little personal time."

"You mean she's going to..." I wondered.

"Yup, we may all have to have a little personal time!" Millie declared.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be selfish. I'll help if I can, please," I offered.

"Oh God, I'll be right back!" and Sue dashed out.

"I did it again didn't I?" I said with a tear running down my face.

Millie hugged me a little bit harder, I couldn't see her face, but I felt her shudder as she drew a breath.

"Please be OKAY Millie," I told her.

I saw Sally enter the room, Millie must have noticed as well because she let go of me and ran out too!

Sally giggled at me when she picked me up, "Looks like we need to get hazardous duty pay! That's got to be some kind of record! Three nurses with one bath!"

"I didn't mean to," I told her.

"I know sweetheart and they know too, that's partly why they sped out of here, you got them so worked up, we probably won't see them for 15 or 20 minutes. It's OKAY though the Calvary is coming!" Sally declared.

Diane popped her head in, "Dean! Have you been abusing my nurses?" she said with a grin.

"I... I," I stuttered standing in the tub naked, "Diane I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I think we just had sex."

I started bawling like a baby!

"Oh sweetheart," she held me to her, "It's OK. I told them to."

I pulled back, "You, (hic) You, (hic) you told (hic) told them to..."

She smiled at me, "Yes sweetie, I love you so much! I love you so much I want to share you! I want other ladies to know what a special person my husband is!"

She then asked, "How was it?"

"I came so hard, I thought I was going to pass out, do all girls orgasm like me?" I wondered.

"They wish! No honey, you have an extremely sensitive body. I had to re-enforce the pleasure center of your brain to handle this powerful an orgasm. You probably cum half again harder than any woman in the world, if you had to be a girl I wanted you to enjoy it!" she said holding me tight.

"When you are stronger, maybe we'll have an orgy! Would you like that?" she asked.

"I like your not being murdered, I missed you terribly," I hugged her tight. She was sobbing but since I couldn't see her face I didn't know right away, "can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?"

Diane pulled back, wiped her face and smiled at me, "You most certainly can!"

Kellie came back looking a bit embarrassed.

I told Diane, "You'll really like Kellie she's a great kisser and what she can do to boobies is fantastic!"

Kellie blushed.

I whispered in Diane's ear, "Tell her thanks or something, I think she's worried she might have made you mad, and maybe a little guilty for liking what we did."

Diane looked in my eyes, "You never think of yourself first do you?"

I blushed and looked at my toes.

"Kellie, thank you for pleasing my husband, I hope you enjoyed it as much I appreciate it."

"Oh my yes!" she exclaimed, "his breasts are incredible, you just have to feel them, wow!"

"I will, a little later. Deans lips are turning blue and he's starting to shiver," Diane declared.

"Oh shit!" Kellie dove for a big soft silk towel and began dabbing me dry. "Into this silk nightgown you!" she commanded.

This nightgown was all pink.

Kellie wouldn't even let me walk back to bed. She whisked me there and buried me in the comforter. There, warm and comfy?"

"Yes, will you please kiss me again?" I wouldn't want her to get out of the habit.

"Any time you want me to, Honey!" she promised as she pulled my head slightly forward clamping her mouth against mine.

When she let me go I just lay there panting.

Diane said, "Ooh she is good!" seeing my reaction.

My other two nurses had recovered enough to return by then, looking a bit more relaxed.

I gesture for Diane to come over so I could whisper in her ear, "They need hugs, but if I do it they might get too worked up, and I think reassurance form you will make them feel better!"

"Good Idea!" she told me. She went over to Millie first and gave her a big hug, and then she hugged Sue, who seemed to like it a lot, judging by the way that she hugged Diane back. Diane turned and grabbed Kellie, holding her carefully.

Surprisingly Kellie hugged her back, more sensuously than Sue had! I don't think Diane expected it either! When she kissed Diane, I thought my wife was going to puddle right there!

When Diane came back over to me she exclaimed, "I see what you mean! I think she could bring even me to orgasm kissing like that."

Kellie looked proud of herself, even though I think she was as taken aback about kissing Diane, as Diane was. It seems that our heterosexual hold out was, underneath a simmering volcano of repressed desires.

"Now that your staff is back up to full strength, I have to go and get your first visitor, I'll be right back!" Diane announced.

"Visitor I said, not someone who new me before..." I went on.

"No sweetheart, I'm not bringing any of your drinking buddies, or anything like that. It's a surprise!" she told me.

I was a little apprehensive. Millie noticed and came over to me to start rubbing my tummy, I don't know how she knew but it worked on me, like how scratching a cat behind it's ears works on cats. Damn I whish I could purr. I made due by cooing.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers