Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie smiled at me, "It's OKAY Dean, Diane checked with us before bringing your visitor. You know we would never let anyone hurt you, not even Diane."

I heard the sound of a gurney as it pushed down the hall, and then Diane's back came through the door pulling it. I couldn't see who was on it, until she brought it up right next to my bed.

She was a tiny redhead, sorter even than me! Her boobs even looked bigger than mine did!

"Who is she...?" I began, "Sophie? Is that you Sophie?"

She saw me and tried to roll over toward me. I pulled away from her.

She began to speak in a voice just as high and tiny as mine, "Dean, I love you. I need you. Please don't be frightened. I want to please you any way I can. Please let me touch you."

I must have looked, as if someone hit me in the head, with a baseball bat.

Diane spoke up, "She really means it Dean. She can't help it. When we redesigned her, we made sure she would never harm you again. We tied her nervous system together with yours. If you feel pain, she feels pain. The only way she will ever be able to orgasm is if she makes you orgasm. Her new body requires your breast milk, if she doesn't get any for 3 days she will begin to die. I felt it only fitting that you have a playmate shorter than you, hornier than you do, and who would protect you with her life. Since she nearly cost you yours. After you caught her changing your settings, I reviewed all of your modifications. She had your skin sensitivity Quintupled, your libido Quintupled, and your clit the size of a zucchini! Lucky I caught it and stopped most of those changes. That's why you're so sensitive, so horny, and so easy to pleasure. I couldn't reverse what had already taken place but I did stop them from reaching the levels Sophie programmed. So now she is like you only a little more so in every category, not all the way to the levels she planed for you, just a little more than you. She had also programmed in a congenital heart defect that would have lead to your death within a week. That one I was able to stop all together, lucky for her! I started checking Sophie out, and discovered that she was the one who leaked the rumor I was to be assassinated, and set you up to take the fall for my death."

Diane bent over to look Sophie in the eyes, "You've been a very bad girl haven't you Sophie?"

"I have been a very bad girl, Mistress Diane," Sophie parroted.

"Now you are a very compliant little fuck slave for my husband aren't you?" she coaxed.

"I'm Dean's slutty fuck slave, I need to please you Dean. Please let me kiss your ass?" she begged.

"How can you say no to begging like that? It's up to you Dean, do you want to let her kiss your ass?" offered Diane.

"Yes, please, please I'll do any thing. I need to kiss your ass!" begged Sophie.

I looked up at Sally and asked her, "Should I?"

"You can't stand to let anyone suffer, not even a piece of flotsam like her, it's not in your nature," Sally said.

"It does look like she is suffering doesn't it. All right you can kiss my ass, if it will make you happy," I told Sophie.

Sophie began to weep, "Oh thank you, thank you, I don't deserve your kindness. I promise to earn it any way I can."

Millie and Sally picked me up. Kellie bared my bottom while Sue rolled Sophie on to her side. I watched as her enormous breasts swung together. Sophie's eyes rolled into the back of her head, but did not orgasm. The placed me on the gurney strategically.

I felt Sophie's lips kiss me square on my little bunghole! Then I felt her tongue invade my rectum. She laid there behind me tongue fucking my little ass, moaning in pleasure as if she was eating truffles.

She was so good it didn't take long until I came all over her face. She bucked in orgasm as well.

She lapped up my juices, cleaning my bottom with her tongue as if gravy was covering my ass! When she had gotten all she could from my butt she started lapping it off of the sheets on the gurney, even sucked it out of the cloth!

"Mmmm, thank you so much master!" Sophie cooed.

"Well that's all for now. Sophie's had a long day! Sue would you take her to her room, please?" Diane asked.

"My pleasure," Sue said as she rolled Sophie back flat on her back, making her giant melons shift back where they started, "And I'll be extra special careful not to harm Deans new toy, so he can play with it for years and years to Cum!" she snickered.

I could hear Sophie pleading as she left, "No, please don't take me away, I need him, I have to have him, please let me lick his butt, I'll do anything..."

Now I knew why the nurses were afraid of angering Diane!

"How could she be changed so fast when it took days to change me?" I wondered out loud.

"We only had to change her height and some minor physical attributes. The hardest part was the chemical addiction to your breast milk!" Diane declared.

"I didn't know I was lactating," I reached around to my big titties and grasped my nipples.

"You're not, at least not yet. I didn't want to make you have to breast feed Sophie unless you wanted to. You're so good hearted you would have convinced me not to make her. I still might be able to keep her from dying. I could synthesize your milk while I break her addiction, probably," Diane told me.

"I couldn't risk her dying. Okay, make me Sophie's Milk cow!" I acquiesced. "But, only for a while and then promise me you'll break her addiction, Okay?"

Kellie was still holding me and said as she squeezed me, "Can I keep him?"

Diane Smiled, "Sure, we can all keep him, if you want to."

Diane reached over and tickled my sensitive little body.

I giggled and squirmed.

Kellie put me down in my bed, Sally and Millie brought washcloths and towels, and everybody helped wash the saliva off of me. I motion Diane over hugged her neck and told her, "Thank you Diane, I really love you."

"I love you, Dean!" she replied.

I looked over her shoulder and motioned with my little hands, "come on, group hug."

It worked too! Even Sue dove in when she returned from dropping off Sophie.

Sally kissed me on the mouth, then Diane kissed me, after which it turned into a free for all tongue-wrestling match.

Millie saw I was going to loose it and broke it up.

"I have to change into my nightie I'll be right back," Diane went into the bathroom.

They rolled my bed over toward Diane's, the ladies turned down her bed. They placed a rubberized baby bed protector on one side of the bottom sheet then two flannel sheets folded double long ways over top off it.

They brought sheets in and laid them over the Lazy-Boy in the corner.

I watched Millie and Sally flip a coin to see who went first. Sally won the toss just as Diane emerged from the bathroom wearing an exact copy of the pink nightie I had on, just bigger, "Okay ladies, teeth, ears, hair, and moisturizing!"

I hadn't expected this. Sally put my slippers on me and I made the trek to the bathroom. As soon as I passed through the door, they boosted me up onto the counter and my pit crew went to work.

Millie brushed my hair, Sally brushed my teeth, Kellie used a silk washcloth on my ears, and Sue started smearing moisturizer all over my body.

I probably could have done it all myself but I think my ladies just liked having a real live doll sized girl to play dress-up with so I stood there and enjoyed all of the attention. When they were all done, my lovely blonde hair was in a ponytail and I must say I was simply adorable!

They carried me back to Diane's bed and popped off my slippers placing me on the flannel sheets. Diane climbed into the other side. All four nursed hugged and kissed us good night. Everyone but Sally headed out the door with a, "good night," Sally slipped into the Lazy-Boy and the last nurse out turned off the light.

Diane rolled over toward me, placed her hand on my tummy, and started rubbing just like Millie had. Hi there gorgeous!"

"Hi yourself, would you like to inspect the design at a more intimate level?" I asked her.

"So much it hurts!" she admitted, "but you have had a stressful day and I think we should put it off for at least one more night unless you really need to?"

"I have everything I need right here in this building!" I told her (I didn't want Sally to think I didn't need her and my other angels.) "Mostly I need you!"

"I'm so relieved and happy you are safe here with me now," she told me.

We lay there quietly for a while with her still rubbing.

"Diane?" I asked.

"Yes, dearest?"

"I not sure if I should be concerned or not but, I think I'm starting to act like a sweet little girl, and the scary part is I think I like it," I confessed.

"So what do you want to know?"

"Is it part of the changes that are making me act this way, or do I down deep like being a little girl?" I had to know.

"There were no physical changes made to your brain, with the exception that you now have estrogen coursing through your veins at a level half again higher than virtually all other women. This will have an effect of feminizing you brain tissues, but there was nothing done to force your thinking into that of a little girl. Does that help?" she asked.

"Yes, do you think I can (yawn) get some pretty clothes tomorrow?" I asked drowsily.

"Sure, I bought you some really nice things today, you'll be just gorgeous!" she encouraged.

"That's nice..." and I was history.

I awoke to an extremely passionate kiss. Kellie had her tongue down my neck and I was in heaven.

Diane had gotten up and was dressed giggling at me from the other side of the bed. Kellie breathily said, "Good morning lover," and smiled at me, oh so brightly.

"Do you know how sweet you taste?" she asked me, "Its almost unbelievable!"

"I'm really glad you like it, it might keep you kissing me a lot. You kiss wonderfully!" I told her, "What a way to wake up, one out of one transformed girls, recommend it!"

She tweaked my nose saying, "Vixen!"

I gave her a big hug.

She said, "I think we need a surgeon generals warning tattooed to you. 'Warning: The Surgeon General Has Determined That Hugging This Sweet Person Can Be Addictive and Habit Forming. If Hugging is Discontinued Severe Withdrawal Will Ensue'."

"I guess you better stay close, and keep getting your fix then," I recommended.

"You have a deal!" she promised.

"My turn," said Diane and hugged me, "I've got to do 'my rounds' but I'll be back when you have finished your bath. Take it easy on your girl friends this time sweetheart all right?"

"I'll try, can I help it if I'm such a little hottie? I can't help it if you do tremendous work! Go ahead and do your rounds, I have some more kissing and hugging to do!" I loudly whispered to Kellie, "Is she getting jealous yet?"

Diane tussled my hair saying, "Stinker! See you soon."

Sue sauntered over for a hug and tonsil cleaning, "Your mouth is so small and sweet I just love it! And those titties feel so good against my breasts, I could just hug you all day!"

"Oh no you don't," Sally told her, "You have to share!" She took her turn, but she tongued my ear and I cooed sweetly.

"Come here honey, have they been taking advantage of you?" Millie asked me.

"Yup, and I love it!" I quipped, "Will you please take advantage of me too?"

"Oh God, you can't be real!" she kissed me and hugged me, "It's time for walkies."

Sally put my slippers on me and helped me to the floor. I took off for the bathroom.

Sue declared, "Holy Hanna, that's the sexiest walk I've ever seen!"

"You should have seen him yesterday!" Sally piped in.

I made it there and went to shut the door and was, "Oh, no you don't-ed," by Sally.

"Can't a girl have a little privacy to tinkle?" I asked.

"Sorry, not yet. How about just me?" she offered.

"Deal!" I agreed, "Sorry sold out maybe the next show," I told the others and closed the door.

"They're going to be jealous!" I told her.

"Maybe, you don't know what all we are going to be doing, do you?" she told me.

"I only planned on a tinkle. What do you have in mind?"

"We are a research facility and this is a medical procedure, so we need you to tinkle in a cup for testing, and if you think you can do it we could use stool sample too," she told me. "This is probably different than you are used to, for girls we have to spread your little pussy lips to keep from contaminating the sample, I'll help since it's your first time."

She put on some rubber gloves, "Okay, hop up on the seat and scoot back with you legs spread wide. Good, now you just hold on to the seat and I'll do the rest." She put the cup underneath me, holding it with one hand and spreading my labia with the other. "All right just relax and let go."

I heard that familiar sound. The sound of my wife peeing, it was still freaky, knowing it was coming from me!

When I was empty, she took the cup out and set it down on the floor, snatched some paper and wiped my little tush!

"Now that's service!" I exclaimed.

She pulled my nightgown up over my head, "That's a first for me!"

"What's that dear?"

"The first time a nightgown survived my wearing it!" I told her.

"I think you are right, let's celebrate!" they lifted and plopped into a tub full of bubbles, "Okay, second wave," she called out.

The other three nurses came in, and Sally left with my cup of warm piss.

All three nurses grabbed washcloths and attacked me all over! Of course, they left the intimate parts to me, not! I came all over the place with sue working my little pussy and Kelly playing the hooters.

That minx Millie surprised me when I was just about ready to orgasm, she stuck her little finger up my ass. I came and came!

They didn't forget this time. I received a splendid kiss from each of them!

I love bath time!

Diane popped her head in, just as they were patting me dry.

"Hi there sexy," she said.

Sue said, "I'm glad you think I'm sexy, you're pretty hot yourself!"

"I meant him," she retorted and just for fun, "But now that you bring it up..."

She walked right up to Sue wrapped her arms around her, leaned her down and planted a lip lock on her!

When she took her mouth off of Sue's said, "Oh take me, take me!"

Everybody giggled.

I could tell that Sue was serious though.

Diane looked at me and said, "You are going to love, what I laid out for you!"

"First we have to do some thing with your hair, you look like a drowned poodle, of course drown poodles turn me on tremendously! I think one of your guardian angels, is also a trained beautician if I recall correctly," Diane told me.

Kellie raised her hand, "In a past incarnation, I was the beautician. I didn't bring anything, not even a hair dryer, so I don't know what I could do, but if someone has a beauty shop handy, I'm your girl!

Diane disappeared out the door and returned pushing a beauty shop! She had hair dryers, conditioners, scissors, clippers, make-up, perfume, curlers, hair spray, and much, much more!

"Diane, I didn't know you were a Girl Scout!" I said.

"Be prepared, that's my motto!" she brought the cart over.

"Kellie if you think you need anything else, there is a very nice stores man who promised you would have anything your heart desired in mere minutes, you have but to ask!" Diane Claimed

Kellie got a wry grin, "You think he could come up with another one just like that?" she was pointing at me.

I blushed

Diane told her, "Sorry one of a kind, we can make one that looks the part, but the candy center is unique! But I like sharing, so you're in luck!"

"I'm so glad, I'll take any part I can get," she declared.

I grabbed Kellie around the waist, "I'm not letting go of any of my guardian angels, ever. So don't you fret Kellie, I'll always be here for you, and all of the others!"

She bent over and picked me up, "Well in that case we need to make you beautiful!"

"I never thought I'd ever hear someone say that to me! I never thought I'd want to be beautiful either! Okay, do your worst," I acquiesced.

"I need a chair in here and an apron, or one of those cheesy hospital gowns. I need some magazines like, Mademoiselle, Elle, Vogue, and Glamour you know the kind, look for hair that would suit our victim!" Kellie commanded.

"I have a stack in my locker," Sally flashed out of the room. Since she only lived next door, she was back about the time, the wood chair in the room, near the Lazy-Boy, was brought into the bathroom.

Sally handed Kellie a magazine and a gown, and then passed out a magazine to each of us, to look through.

I found a shaggy looking style on a model, and so did Kellie and Diane, they all looked just about the same. Millie, Sue, and Sally all agreed it was the right look to frame my cute little face.

Kellie got busy and in fifteen minutes, I looked exactly like the supermodel, just shorter.

Everyone congratulated Kellie for making me so pretty. She said it was just a haircut. Next she went to work on makeup, ten minutes later, all finished I was completely stunned, I was even hotter looking than the supermodel!

"Is that, really me? Her lips move when I speak. Her head moves, when my head does. This just can't be real!" My mind just wasn't getting itself wrapped around the fact that I made Cindy Crawford look second best.

While I was still stunned and staring, Diane snuck up behind me and placed a tiara on my head, "Now you look like a princess!"

Therefore, I played along. I clapped my little hands together, bounced up and down, and squealed, "I do... I do look like a princess!"

Diane said, "Well that's part of the video record I'm going to keep!"

I had figured they were video taping, well how else to document an experiment like me.

Mixed reactions were abundant, from puzzlement to pride.

The frightening part was, I really looked like a fairy princess! I was turning myself on just staring at myself in the mirror!

I started searching around the edge of the mirror.

Diane asked, "What are you looking for?"

"There has to be some wires or a fake room behind there!" I told her.

She wrapped her arms around me and lifted me from the sink counter saying, "Get used to it! You are a Sex Goddess! Live with it!" Carrying me out of the bathroom to her bed, she set me on the floor next to it.

The nurses cleaned up in the bathroom quickly, none of them wanted to miss the show.

"Here are your panties," black silk lace panties, the kind I used to drool over on Victoria Secret models.

"Those are gorgeous!" Sue Exclaimed, extending a hand to steady me while I pulled them slowly up my skinny legs. Once in place Sue pulled off my gown leaving my huge boobs exposed and giggling all over the place.

Diane fished a brassiere out of the bag, "This is the Item that was hardest to come up with! Nobody, I mean nobody makes a 30 M bra off the rack! I only bought 2 until we are sure of the fit."

Sue was excited to help me put it on, "Usually a girl gets her first bra at ten or eleven, and that's an AA cup. You start up putting the rest of us to shame!"

"So you like whoppers! I have to admit, I like my giant titties too! They are the only things that scream out, 'not a little girl' not to mention the sensations they give me are fantastic!" I confessed.

"The sensations they are giving me are fantastic too," Sue told me as she pulled my new bra, band first, under my boobs, and fastened the hooks. She then placed each boob in the corresponding cup and pulled up the straps. She fiddled and adjusted here and there until she approved the fit and I approved the feel.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "I'm built like a brick shithouse! I could give most of the big tit porn stars a run for their money!"

Sue gave my bra-covered tits a friendly squeeze, "Looking good!"

Sally got to help me pull on my pantyhose, showing me how to bunch them properly and work them up my legs. The label on the package was, 'Little Misses'.

1...34567...19