That Day At The Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have tonight," she said.

Climbing back onto the bed, she took me in her arms. I kissed her face, her lips, and her eyes. I let my lips travel down her neck to the hollow of her throat, feeling a sigh escape her lips. My hands explored her breasts and the hardening nipples. My body shivered at the intensity in the kisses Chris gave back. The look in her eyes drove me wild. I wrapped my arms around her and slid my nails gently down her back. She moaned in response and copied the move with her longer nails. With our bodies’ slick with sweat and our breathing rapid and shallow, I began to explore with more than my hands. My mouth followed from her throat to a nipple-topped breast, enjoying, licking, fighting and playing. Her nipples grew hard under the touch of my tongue.

Chris started moving her hips directly under mine, pressing harder against my cock, wanting it inside her. My nails dug in a little deeper. She spread her knees open and reached down between her legs, feeling the heat rising from her sex, ready, waiting, and begging. Her hand, slick with her own juices, searched and found what it was looking for - my cock. Chris grabbed it and started squeezing and rubbing, making me sweat even more. Her other hand slowly pulled her panties to the side and offered a moist landing for my throbbing member.

It took little coaxing after that for us to continue. She guided me in and let me take over from there. By this time, she was well beyond the turning point and, although my back was wishing she didn't have nails, I was just as far gone and didn't really feel anything but her tugging and pulling, urging me deeper, faster, harder. It was pure sex at that point. Basic animal rhythms. Wonderful.

Slick with sweat, she started to get vocal. I was just about to start kissing her again, but there are times when you just can't put things near a woman's mouth and this was one of those times. I started kissing her throat and cheeks, urging her on so that we could both come to a shattering climax. It was so close that I was of two minds, one wanting it to last forever the other wanting to hurry to the blissful end. End it did, in a rush spurred on by her screaming and moaning and by the claws she had hooked into my flesh. I collapsed in a heap and she snuggled close, softly whispering things I can no longer recall. I pulled her close and settled in for some quiet time, running my fingers through her hair as I listened to her breathing slow down to an easy whisper. Then we fell asleep.

I woke first the next day with the sunlight shining through the window. I rose on one elbow to see my angel lying next to me, sunlight on her golden hair arranged like a halo around her. She was beautiful and the sight made me smile, but then I realized this would be the only time. I slowly rose and started the shower. I had just gotten wet when a pair of warm hands surrounded me.

"Can I join you?" she asked.

"You need never ask that again," I said, smiling. "My door is always open to you."

We rushed through a shower and headed for the airport. She had a flight to catch. Much as I wanted her to stay, I knew she had to go. The acid burn of tears down the back of my throat choked off the good-byes I wished to say, but she saw them in my eyes and she silently nodded as she went through the doors to her plane. I waved one final time and left.

The next week passed in a haze. I do not recall most of it, for everything I did or saw reminded me of Chris. What was wrong with me I do not know, but it slowly passed. It was about three months after that day at the fair when I got another phone call.

"Is the door still open?" she asked. She knew the answer before I even replied.

12