All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments (Page 4)
masked_authormasked_authoralmost 8 years ago
loved it!

This was a delight to read - this is exactly the kind of story I want to be able to write, but can't. Kudos to you, it's obviously carefully crafted - I am your newest fan!

ArcaneFlashArcaneFlashalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Only problem it needs an aftermath and Epilogue. My daughter was going crazy that Sammi wouldn't come out and tell Justin how she felt or that Justin was too blind to see Sammi in front of him. Well Done!

ZippyJ77ZippyJ77almost 8 years ago
If only....

This was a great read. Very hot and very likeable characters. I wish my first time was half this good! Keep them coming please!

Trojan1967Trojan1967almost 8 years ago
Great Story

You did one hell of a job for your first time. The characters were believable and the story flowed much like real life sometimes does. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it 😜

Greatest I've ever read, rate 6/6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very well done. Feelings and emotions were so realistic.

Enniself48Enniself48over 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved the build up, especially the way you wrote about Jen, the girl at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect Introduction

If only everyone's first time could be this wonderful.

I applaud you for not only envisioning what this entails, but especially communicating it so effectively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved the story!!!!

Not only did I originally use this site as a release but this story wasso beautiful even when i did release i wanted and hoped that Justin and Sam would have a happy ending and as corny as it is this is the sweetest story I ever read. Good luckwith you're future work and please keep the same passion in your work.

InamortaInamortaover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Would love to read more like it or a continuation.

marb37marb37over 7 years ago
My first (and only) 5!

This story hits all the right spots with a rare kind of erotic sensitivity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Good Read!

A long term friendship ending in great sex and a loving relationship! Interesting idea that a young man would choose to wait for sex...more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A happy ending

Hello, enjoyed this story thoroughly; you're right you know, the structure was good foreplay. The characters were very well crafted although there were slight grammer mistakes this was much better then many of the so called stories out there that just go straight to the main event without establishing the relationships and the surroundings. Also your dioluge was done quite masterfully! Which is incredibly hard to pull off. Will we be treated to a part 2?

Septimus714Septimus714over 7 years ago
Amazing Job!

This is actually the greatest story on Literotica that I have read. Most focus too much on the erotica part that they forget the literature. Stories need to have a good plot, and people forgot that way too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Story

She finally got the boy/ man she wanted. Such a loving story

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

JayNuggJayNuggover 7 years ago
Beautiful

This was finely crafted story, honestly showed me a bit what love can actually be like. PLEASE keep making wonderful stories like this one. Maybe put another lesson on love for single folk out there.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Adorable!!

This has to be my favorite of the bunch about first times. I love how well developed your characters are and how much they care about each other. It's obvious that Justin's friends care about him too. Great characters, great story!! Thanks!

Gaelic_SeanchaiGaelic_Seanchaiover 7 years ago
Thank You!

The soft, gentle tear that's quietly expressing itself as it slowly makes its way down my cheek says it all... thank you... for that tear and the emotions that created it... you write beautifully... are you the Angel that God sent to teach all mankind and this humble Irishman how to love... deeply and completely? I think you are... thank you for the precious gift of insight you share so freely... so effortlessly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Makes remembering my first time even better!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best ever

I have read so many stories on here and this is by far the best I've ever read. I was hooked from the start so I had to give it 5 stars and leave a comment which I have never done

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
What a great first story

This was a great story, well thought out well paced and with just the right amount of detail, the sex was told with feeling and understanding. I hope that you keep writing more of this type and branch out into other erotica types soon .

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Sweet and adorable story

I have to admit that this was the first story I read in the "First Time" section.

I really liked reading this story.

Also I have to admit that men are the most blind in recognizing the feelings of women, both friends and couples. Normally, we are not able to see the signs, often very obvious, that women send us, both to give a yes as to give a no. There should be a compulsory subject in school: "Understanding female thinking" this subject should be taught to all men.

However, women do not need this matter, for them, we are like open books, know what they think before ourselves, with few exceptions, they know our feelings, although, They want hear it from our own lips.

I know from my own experience, I've been married to my wife 37 years and am still blind to her (I'm a fool, I know), but it also allows me that interest in discovering more of her every day, I consider that is the basis of a long relationship, discover more of her every day, not bored it never keeps the relationship alive.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

PaperdartPaperdartover 7 years ago
A gem

A lovely gentle sexy story. Not at all boring and well written. Thanks for taking the time to write this one.

FseriesFseriesover 7 years ago
Nice and Stupid

So, she has the longing and passion for him, but sits by and lets him date girls trolling for his first time? And she goes out with a couple of guys, have sex and other things so many times she has a favorite position and really likes giving oral. And she doesn't want him to be able to go out and get some experience too? She never said anything to him about this and goes off and does stuff with others, then when she is finally with him she flaunts the other guys and her experinces in his face. He should now go the next day and be with Jen and then with Cindy too, so he can get his experiences like she did. Then he can go back the Sam. Well written and nice story, but they were both stupid at different points through their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thats what friends are for

I haven't read a story this good in a very very long time!!! Five plus stars, and I hope to see more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not just sex.

Stretched Justin's unbelief out just long enough to make it very pleasing when he finally got the message of Sammi's love for him (and he for her). A suitable ending. Now I'd like to hear how he tells his ex-slutty former girlfriend off!

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 7 years ago
encore

Would love to have an encore like what happened when mom found out and the ex too....Pls give us a ch. 2

Dragonknight_xdDragonknight_xdover 7 years ago
LOVED IT SHOULD HAVE CHAPTER 02

An amazing story

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT TAKES A LONG TIME AND WINDY ROADS

to finally find your true soul mate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good literature

Dude thats good writing period. Lots of suspense and stuff; you should write a novel! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Older man's memories

This reminds me very much of the first time my (now) wife & I spent our first night together after dating a few days, knowing each other since 1st grade. That was late summer, 1975, after high school graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spectacular!

I have read a lot of stories here, at least 100 different ones. This one was probably the best one this far, beside the perfect description of their loving, the amount of emotions and sympathy you gave the characters in such a short writing is extraordinary! You are really talented and keep up the stories.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Suggestion?

On your last page...

"

Taking a deep breath, I smiled at the sweet scent of Sam."

Wouldn't he call her Samantha here, and forward.

Until the Sammi transition? Or at least alternating?

It's a new plateau for him/them.

And would demonstrate his transition.

Nice. My second time with it...years later. Still touching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hehe I think I went to school with you... a girl I know uses the lovecraft name. I also grew up in north kingstown/jamestown and know one of the girls who do the beaches. Too funny. Great story though!

-manda l

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
beautiful

A magnificently beautiful story. She's loved him for a long time & now he finally realizes that he feels the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

I loved it. The way you displayed the emotions is truly magnificent. Its one of t the best stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MR. XXX

Brilliant storey well written and should be made into a film

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good. Got a little wordy in the middle, too much girlfriend-boyfriend-relationship -goop but made up with a great finish. "on my tits" - oh yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leave it to you to

to turn an extremely hot story like this into a love story... Just fine ! Good Job ! Thanks again } Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

was the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

didn't expect this, really! a great job with humour mixed in with sexyness and in the end a perfect finish. Seriously there's talent in this one

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

It was somewhat sweet and hot at the same time, with a nice bit of humour though I think it would have been a lot more romantic if Samantha had waited for him, and that her talk about boyfriends were lies to hide her infatuation.

That way they could have lost their virginity together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
favorite of all lit.

I have read at least half of the stuff on lit. THIS STORY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I would like to see a sequel if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing story, very talented writer, a sequel would be amazingggg

babaloo92babaloo92over 7 years ago
Favorite

Would give it a 10 if I could. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

I've been reading your stories since I stumbled across "Home is Where The Heart Is" and you really do consistently deliver. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Definitely a 10 out of 10 from me

It was perfect from start to finish

My first story i read of u but definitely not going to be my last

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

I will look forward to your first novel. This was a very credible story line and very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Story is Different

Outstanding story. What I think is special about this is a sequel would only detract from a perfect story. It doesn't matter about Jen or what his mother says. Sam and Justin are finally on the same page - nobody else matters. You couldn't make this story any better if you tried. Perfect is as good as it gets. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My favorite.

I love this story, its sexy and romantic and hot without being trashy. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am Fucking in Love with your Writing

Fuck bro. I love the way you wrote that. I'm the kind of person that is in love with the concept of being in love with my bestfriend and that story just blew my mind. Throughout the end I didn't even care that they were having sex. I squealed like a little girl becoz of how cute the characters are. And I'm so glad Sam got to be with Justin. Omg!!! Thanks. I am sure going to read you more in the future. If you do write a book someday, tell me yah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

This was amazing. The writing was amazing and the story is my ultimate fantasy. I've been in love with my best friend for a while now and this story was perfect for me to envision us together. Thank you. Amazingly written and beautiful x

xavierwxavierwover 7 years ago
Predictable, But DAYUM!!

Lovecraft,

I could tell during the very first page what this story was going to be about, and even how it was going to end. I'm writing this comment to let you know that even with me KNOWING, you completely captured my attention, held it, and made this a unique story by the very special way that you crafted the tale, presented the characters, and developed the ending! Your writing delivered not only the heated lust and passion, but the emotions and the way they ebbed and flowed throughout the story.

Great job! I will definitely read your other stories!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful writing, excellent plot, and not to mention sexy as hell. Not what i was expecting, but definitely what i wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding writing very erotica story.

This was and outstanding story told in a very loving and meaningful way. It shows that you can tell a very sexual story with out all the violence and just what men want. You gave this story a feel that lasting love can be found if we just love one another.

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Thank you for reading???

It should be all of us, everyone who has read this, that should be thankful to you for writing it!

Very well written, and it shows how the first time between two young people should be as special.

A definite 5 Stars.

Hell, if I could, I'd give it 10!

formerly signed RaM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am amazed

I am amazed at my reaction. This was very sexy, I knew what was going to happen but I kept reading. I am a 71 year old man and this took me back to being 18 years old again. It is amazing how the written word can be so powerful, better than video porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it

A beautiful, well written story that held my attention to very end. I cried too lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

This story was so beautiful and i was really hoping sam would get together with justin at the start and it is very different from other stories that i have read and this is my favorite story in all of the ones i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love the story

I hope to see part two

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
Good story, well written

Very well written, with well developed characters. Good story, really good descriptions of lovemaking. Even at age 79 it makes me wish that I could have experiences like that again, but Alas . . . .

ZebanZebanabout 7 years ago
Excellent

That was a perfect ending. Too many stories on here are just about the sex. Only the best continue on to explore the other human emotions beyond lust. Definitely giving this story a 5. You earned it!

XaldinLanceXaldinLanceabout 7 years ago
Need more...

This was amazing please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I am a virgin and take to the internet for sexual frustrations, I've read thousands of stories but this is one of the most caring and loving, well written. And you could make money writing love stories such as this. I wish you well

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
So sweet. So sexy!

What a great story! I felt like it was long but it had everything it needed to tell of a complete and heartfelt journey of two friends discovering how much they mean to each other. It needed every word and phrase to set such a realistic scenario. Honor, friendship, love and hot sex...all in a most believable tale. Thank you for this sweet diversion from slam, bam sex strories

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I like all of your stories and this is my favorite!

MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I CAN ONLY GIVE IT FIVE STARS!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

An amazing young love story! Wonderfully written and beautiful details! Thank you!

BakaFGBakaFGabout 7 years ago

I was not expecting such an emotional roller coaster but all I can say was that I'm glad I joined the ride. This is a great story with amazing characterizations and even though the audience knows what to expect it was written so wonderfully that you can't help but read more. Overall fantastic story. One of my new favorites!

Agust_DAgust_Dabout 7 years ago
5

Something that's just very slightly disappointing is I wanted to see Jen's reaction but it might have changed the whole story. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovely n sexy

I have never commented on any story so this is my first.Saying I loved it is an understatement.This article is perfect n the detail is superb.I like your wprk n kip the fire burning.love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needed more

Beautiful job. Very few typos. A little predictable. But he needed to show her off. He needed to dump Jen and leave her cold. Also I hate to mention he proved Jen right. She said boy-girl friendships don't work because one of them always wants more & that's what happened here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn good story....

I love a good friends to lovers story. Absolutely perfect. Great buildup, characters already established by the time we get to the sex scenes so we care more about them. I do kinda wish Jen had knocked on the door, dressed all sexy, ready to "throw him a bone".....& Justin & Samantha open the door barely dressed, then slam it in Jen's face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice but

I think you should continue with a second part I feel as a reader there's more to say like Jen still thinks she through him a bone what happens to Sammi and Justin so if I can ask are you going to right another part or is this it

My email is lonely2294@ Gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story! 9/10 would recommend

Wow. Fabulous writing. Great characters, and plot, the build up, the suspense! The kinkyness..😉 This is the kind of story you read and just want more of it. Just an awesome, well written story overall.

ezswallowezswallowalmost 7 years ago
Really good writing!

You took the time to develop the story and characters, create the conflict and resolution. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Missed

If Samantha thought his promise to wait for the right girl was such a wonderful idea why didn't she wait for the right guy, for Justin?

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 7 years ago
Carry on

We need to see the bitch get hers. Turn her friends away from her even the x.

I have a "best friend" that I want to be with. She is 54 & I am 72. I can't convince her to move in with me. She knows I want her, also that my daughter doesn't want her here. Odd thing is she has a daughter Samantha & a son Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

It's too bad they couldn't have waited the extra night and had Jen walk into the house and catching them in the act. That would have been great revenge hahaha.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Very good

It ended up as it should have Sammi and Justin. In my favorites . As usual I like all of your stories. In my favorites.

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I liked it, even if it did make me cry. Why are even the nice guys such big fat blind jerks who only think with their cocks and want a "hot" girl? I know exactly why poor Sam didn't wait. After thinking of yourself as "not hot" for long enough and having the guy you keep throwing yourself at not even notice you are there while he chases the popular "hot girls", a girl needs to have someone, ANYONE make her feel sexy and wanted. If a guy you're nuts about ignores you or treats you as "just one of the guys" for long enough, you really start to believe that maybe you really are gender neutral and not sexy enough to be loved. Although Sam should have busted out the sexy look way sooner.

After all, there's a reason most females would rather be gorgeous than brilliant. It's because guys can see so much better than they can think!

If any horny teenage guy ever got a clue and started chasing the girls at school who are considered losers, he'd probably have more pussy than he could handle!

Hmmmm.... maybe there's a story there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

I have been an avid reader of this site for several years and this is, by far, THE single best piece I've read! Thanks for a great story.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THOSE TREES ARE SO CLOSE

they clutter up the view of the forest. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awww...

I honestly loved this so much. It was really sweet, it made me horny, and it was really just a great story. I hope that one day I'll have the same luck as Sam and be able to be with my "Justin".

aubryknightaubryknightalmost 7 years ago
favorited

In favorites-thank you.

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070almost 7 years ago
We should all

May all of us be so fortunate as to find love and friendship in the same bet. Banks for the great read. All the reasons I read erotica in one story. It's a good day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Probably one of your best loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of my favorite storoies on the site!

(Not sure what more I can say, but Literotica demands I say something else)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

that was just amazing. I want that now.

Michael

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago
every time

I love this story more I read it. I have lost count

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

This story is amazing. I read a lot of romance stories but they are either all sex or too PG for me. This was the perfect amount of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody fantastic

WOW. I was so caught up in this story that I had to keep reading from the start to the finish in 1 go, It is a fantastically written story. Top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW! WOW! Just WOW!

This story is just.. WOW! Every detail, every scene, beautifully tied together. Absolutely loved it.

Am a sucker for romantic stories with incredible sex. And this story was perfect on both counts. Please write more of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I really liked it. The mix of romantic and erotic story is well balanced. Some other comments say you could have done some parts differently: maybe, but I think you did a wonderful job (I wait for more stories of the same kind).

bioticwoodbioticwoodover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

I have to give you credit. You said in the beginning you started your stories slow but delivered at the end. You kept your word and this night be one of the best if not the best erotic story i've read so far. Perfect lacinho IMO. Keep up the good work lovecraft.

Sidenote: this is the first story I read by you so I have high hopes for the others

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
So good

What can I say she has loved him a long time and he has been a tool for a little tramp when right in front of him is the best of the lot,

Ron

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
Super story

Really well-written and erotic. Good build-up and the descriptions were excellent.

An absolutely delightful story - and totally sensual. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Friends in love thats the best...

I really enjoyed this story. Sex without love is just sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking amazing

You should make a part two. Like maybe Sam and Justin come up with a way to get back at Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasticll

Great first time story! Very believable, very real. I fell for Sam as she has the kind of shape I adore, and I loved her personality! Kudos to you on an outstanding story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You were right

You were right about taking your time, but I loved every word of it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22299 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...