The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"to be blessed with this gift, I suppose? I mean – I never knew that elves could REALLY talk to animals. This is so cool!"

Valiandra sighed and replied,

"To be honest, Lucy, you are the first non-elf ever who has been blessed by Elune in this way - at least as far as I know. I beg you to never tell anybody else! For centuries we kept this secret to protect our beloved companions against people who would otherwise probably try to exploit their skills. Please, go now to Samantha and take Tharion with you. I must call on Tyrande meanwhile and seek her advice."

Lucy smiled and took Tharion's hand. To show her good will, she whispered back,

"Don't worry, Valiandra. My non-elfish friends will never come to know about this. You have my word."

And with another cute curtsey she left together with Tharion, leaving a quite unsettled high priestess behind.

They were barely out of hearing range of Valiandra when Tharion pulled her into a silent corner right outside the temple, lifted her up and kissed her passionately. Lucy purred and returned the kiss not any less avidly.

"Oh Tharion... We... have to go to Samantha!"

Tharion sighed and put her back on her feet.

"I know, but I needed this before. By the way, since we already talk about our needs – what did you do to Alathea that her cat had to shoo you away?"

Lucy giggled, petted her right with her left hand meaningfully and whispered seductively,

"Hey, I know the rules! As long as she is lying on the altar, she is available to everyone. And since I untied her later, I was allowed to play with her beforehand like everybody else. I think she likes me!"

Tharion stared at his gnome, especially her hand, and said,

"You nasty girl! I will have to punish you for abusing poor little elves. Later."

With an evil grin he straightened his robe to somewhat hide his blatantly visible approval of her ways with elfish girls. Lucy purred and gave her right index finger a provoking lick, turned her cute little butt toward him and resumed her way to the druid's caverns, closely followed by Tharion who could barely take his eyes from her and whispered,

"I hope for you that the temple-cat was right. Your pussy better still be wet when we are done releasing your friend and you finally get what naughty little gnomes deserve."

Lucy shivered as they entered the huge hollow tree and descended the worn-out path done to the caverns.

When they reached a big vault, Tharion went to one of the elders and briefly talked to him. Lucy took the opportunity to look around since she had never been down there before. Several druids were gathering in the shapes of different animals, and Lucy was sure that at least some of them were peeking at her. The druid elder in front of Tharion pointed to a small corridor to their left. A huge bear, guarding the entrance, stepped aside and let them pass into a small room.

Samantha was sitting in a corner and eating an apple - surrounded by several trays full of a wide assortment of fruits. Apparently, elves could deny their exuberant hospitality not even to prisoners. Samantha looked at Lucy and blushed immediately. She jumped to her feet, ran to Lucy, wrapped her arms firmly around her and started sobbing, talking rapidly,

"Oh, Lucy! I'm so sorry I was spying on you. I... wanted to leave as soon as I saw you, but then I thought the elves might hurt you and you needed help. Suddenly everybody started fucking and they forced you to please this filthy animal. I didn't know what to do! And when you got raped by that rotten cat, I was too afraid that they would do the same to me if I tried to intervene."

And after a deep breath she continued at the same tearing pace,

"It was so horrible! When they brought me here to all these druids, I was sure I would end up as their female, too, but... they were suddenly really nice, brought me food and told me I had nothing to worry."

Lucy patted Samantha on her back and could finally loose the tight grip, comforting her with calm and friendly words,

"It's ok, Samantha. I'm not angry with you anymore and the elves allow you to leave as you please; they just need you to understand that they won't appreciate any further spying on their sacred rituals in the future."

Samantha raised her head and smiled with relief. Not until then she saw Tharion smirking behind Lucy.

Lucy held Samantha's hand and added after a long pause, choosing her words very carefully,

"But I have another serious piece of advice: Please don't imply, ever again, that elves enforce sexual acts of any kind. They never do. Everything you might have seen yesterday has been done completely consensually."

Samantha stared at Lucy, speechless, as if these words could just not be true. Lucy blushed and stepped aside for Tharion, who came nearer and knelt done, before Lucy went on.

"May I introduce my beloved Tharion, Samantha? He is my friend, my love, my mate and, among other things, the wonderful panther you were just calling names."

Tharion smiled and said,

"Nice to meet you, Samantha. But I have to emphasize that I am neither filthy, nor rotten, at all. In fact, I am a very clean cat."

Samantha seemed to have petrified wide-eyed and with an open mouth. Lucy hugged her elf and whispered,

"I think you have to show her, Tharion."

Tharion purred and changed into his gorgeous saber cat shape in an instant. Lucy briefly kissed him on his snout and started scratching him behind his furry ears, turning back to Samantha.

"I beg you to never tell our other friends about anything of this, Samantha. Swear that you won't!"

Samantha squeaked and stumbled some steps backwards, staring in quick succession at Lucy and the huge animal next to her. Lucy smiled and beckoned to her.

"He won't hurt you. Come and have a look. Isn't he awesome?"

Samantha hesitated several seconds, but then her gnomish curiosity prevailed over her fear of wild animals as well. She nodded, came slowly nearer and touched the warm black fur at his right flank. Lucy was about to speak again when she suddenly heard the deep purring voice of her feral lover for the very first time,

"Oh, the temple-cat was right. My little kitty IS in heat."

Tharion deeply inhaled the sweet scent of Lucy's pussy and licked her face tenderly. Lucy moaned silently and tightened her grip around his fluffy neck. She would keep her promise and never show Samantha that she could understand him. But Tharion was so right... She was in heat - even more now that she could cuddle up to his soft fur again. And Tharion didn't help her calming down at all. His voice sounded again deep inside her head.

"Oh yes, my kitty deserves a hard pounding. I will fuck you senseless and fill your cunt with lots of hot seed. How does that sound, my tiny female?"

Lucy moaned even louder and trembled. But not only she was showing clear signs of arousal! Samantha, who had been petting Tharion's fur quite courageously until now, suddenly giggled,

"Oh wow, Lucy, have a look! He has a huge boner! This is really sick."

Lucy gripped Samantha's left arm and pulled her in front of herself.

"You still owe me your word that you will never ever tell anything about this to anybody. Swear, and you may stay a little longer!"

Samantha stared at her friend and nodded,

"Yes, of course. Nobody will ever know. They wouldn't believe me anyway."

Tharion took the border of Lucy's robe between his sharp teeth and pulled playfully, panting excitedly,

"That's good enough for me. Will you undress or shall I help you?"

Lucy hesitated only briefly. Samantha had already seen her fucking with Tharion last night; so it wouldn't matter if they staged another public performance in front of her. Besides, according to Tharion's panting he wouldn't ask twice anyway. And after all, she had more or less lost her sense of shame after being part of the elfish community for weeks.

Lucy took off her robe and underwear and went down on all fours like a nice little cat was supposed to do for her male. She didn't even try to catch a glimpse of his cock, but she could imagine quite well how swollen it probably was now that she had aroused her male all day long. Lucy also successfully pushed aside her last concerns that Tharion might have slightly overdone her the night before. She just wanted to be bred, to mate with her strong furious cat, to bear his bestial wrath.

Samantha stared at Lucy wide-eyed and squeaked faintly,

"You can't do that, Lucy. He's way too huge; he will hurt you!"

But Lucy didn't care. She cowered next to her gnomish friend with her cute butt raised up into the air and her very visible tiny cunt dripping wet. Tharion stepped directly behind Lucy and started licking her pussy-lips with pleasure, drawing lustful cries from his gnome. Lucy was trembling, unable to cope with Samantha's further whispers about how dirty that looked and Tharion's voice inside her head, telling her to be submissive to earn her reward of a proper insemination.

Smooth, warm fur caressed the soft skin on her back when Tharion finally decided to mount his female. Lucy held her breath in anticipation of the usual piercing pain of Tharion penetrating her tight hole with his gigantic feline cock. But Tharion kept control of his temper as good as possible for an aroused animal and even briefly paused after the pointy tip of his cock had slipped into her drippy cunt.

Samantha whimpered as if it was she, offering her body to that huge animal. She was staring at the perverted act and held one of the bananas from the fruit trays in her hand, stroking it unknowingly.

Lucy sighed happily when she felt her male entering her pussy so gently and whispered,

"Oh Tharion... I love you so much! Just take me; I deserve my punishment!"

Tharion was panting and drooling. How he loved the tightness of his gnome, and how he longed to pry her hot little pussy open to embrace his whole cock. Very slowly he pulled back and finally forced his whole swollen member balls-deep into Lucy, purring into her mind,

"Yes, you will get what you deserve, my little kitty."

Lucy screamed as her body reminded her immediately that it had been overstrained already last night. She lowered her left cheek onto her arms on the ground submissively, turning her head to Samantha with a lascivious look on her face, watching her friend over the sharp claws of Tharion's right forepaw, with which he was holding her relentlessly in place.

Samantha was sitting next to her and had pulled her robes up above her knees; her panties were lying discarded on her left. Moaning loudly, she was watching Lucy and Tharion, her right hand gripping the banana firmly, pleasuring her own little hole. Tharion didn't care what was happening around him. He was pounding his female mercilessly, filling Lucy's pussy slowly with his never-ending supply of pre-cum, his furry balls slapping against her swollen clit with every furious thrust. Lucy was screaming at the top of her lungs in an unceasing thrill of ecstasy. Every time the pointy tip of his gigantic cock pushed into her cervix, avidly, yet in vain, trying to penetrate her even deeper, she trembled and tightened her pussy's grip around his throbbing member. She could see Samantha playing with the banana and heard fragments of Tharion's bestial thoughts. Even though he loved her; at this moment he was nothing but a wild animal and she was only a toy to satisfy his cravings, a female that had to endure whatever pleased him.

She had known her role before. But for the very first time, she could sense how much pleasure it was for her male to abuse her pussy recklessly. And on top of that, Samantha moaned that Lucy was a dirty bitch and deserved the pain.

Lucy couldn't count the number of times she had come in rapid succession while Tharion was still not showing any signs to release her soon. Her juices squirted out of her stretched fuck-hole whenever Tharion pulled his cock back, just to impale her again with all his might. Short of breath Lucy whined,

"Oh yes, fill me up, my strong male. Have mercy!"

Samantha squeaked and pulled her toy out of her pussy, shaking severely. And it was not only her – Tharion couldn't restrain his feral instincts anymore as well. His cock bulged even more inside of Lucy's pussy and made Lucy howl in pain until, at last, his member started to quiver and flooded her with animalistic amounts of hot, sticky kitty-cum.

How she loved that feeling of his juices inflating her womb! She held her breath and came violently for a last time. Already the first three huge jets of his seed had filled Lucy's womb to the brim, but as a cat that had been aroused and provoked for hours he was not done for some time yet. Purring with great delight, he kept forcing more and more cum into his gnome with huge pressure so that quite a lot of the sticky goo was already leaking down her thighs. When, after what seemed to be an eternity to Lucy, he finally decided that his female was properly inseminated, he pulled his cock out of her trembling cunt and scattered the last few splatters over her back.

Lucy was a complete mess. Covered in her sweat and his kitty-cum, she was panting breathlessly, lying flat on the ground now that his hard member was not supporting her butt in the air anymore. Her whole lower body felt sore and sticky white liquid was pouring out of her abused and beforehand tight hole. Tharion snuggled against her and started licking her back to clean her up, purring kindly.

Samantha had dressed quickly and blushed once again as she saw that obviously at least three elves had been watching them through the narrow tunnel to her prison. She turned to Lucy and Tharion and muttered nervously,

"You... don't mind if I leave now, do you?"

Lucy answered after a brief pause, still lying motionlessly on the ground,

"Sure, and don't forget your promise!"

Tharion had finished the thorough cleaning of his gnome and stood up. With feline grace he stepped to Lucy's head to show her his still dripping cock. Lucy giggled and straightened up with some efforts. Samantha caught a final glimpse of Lucy, who had started sucking her cat's cock, before she left the room, staring at her feet to avoid the looks of the elves standing nearby. If Lucy had planned to make sure that she was sufficiently ashamed so that she didn't even remotely think about telling anybody what had been happening during the last two days, Lucy had accomplished that without a doubt.

Hours later, Lucy and Tharion were still lying where Samantha had left them, cuddling and enjoying the fact that they could finally talk to each other even when Tharion was in his favorite, fluffy shape. Anyway, Lucy was quite pleased that she didn't have to walk at the moment. Perhaps she should try to leave her pussy unstretched for a day or two? She sighed and snuggled deep into his fur, scratching him behind his ears.

On the other hand... with daily intensive exercise she would surely get used to it soon enough.

12