The Affair Episode 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the tension in Brad's body as he strained to contain his climax; almost as if he did not believe her offer to swallow his cum was genuine. Charlotte pulled her mouth off of Brad's throbbing erection just long enough for a few words of encouragement, "Let it go, I want you to cum in my mouth." As she uttered the last syllable she wrapped her lips around the head of Brad's cock.

Brad was completely overwhelmed. Charlotte's freshly fucked pussy floated inches from his face. He felt her lips and hand alternately sliding over the sensitive head of his cock. He was past the point of no return, struggling to balance on the edge of his orgasm. He was in that wonderful place right before he released his seed. With all his might he girded his muscles, trying to hold back the torrent as Charlotte's tongue caressed his veined shaft. When Brad heard his wife's voice begging for him to fill her mouth with his cum he had no choice but to comply. He simply did not have the strength to hold back the flood that rushed through his cock. Brad felt his muscles spasm, his subconscious mind still trying to stop the flow out of habit. The result was a half spoiled orgasm that lasted much longer than he expected. Brad was in utter disbelief that the woman eagerly sucking down every drop of cum was his wife.

The first jet of cum hit the back of her throat, the second splattered against the roof of her mouth. Charlotte continued to lash Brad's cock with her tongue as the remainder of his cum spilled into her mouth. She gulped down the hot salty liquid until the flow stopped.

When she was sure her husband's orgasm had finished Charlotte lowered her hips just enough for Brad's mouth to reach her dripping wet pussy. She felt his tongue begin to probe between her legs even before she could get his still-hard dick out of her mouth. Almost right away her body began to tingle all over. Brad was spearing his tongue between her labia. She stroked his rigid shaft with her hands. Charlotte longed to feel Brad's cock inside her again. She crawled forward, ignoring his protests. Once she straddled his hips she reached back and guided his erection between her legs. Brad's pleas to continue licking and sucking her pussy were replaced by moans of pleasure as Charlotte began to ride him reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward, his cock pressing against parts of her pussy that made her shudder in delight.

The moment Charlotte began to move away Brad felt cheated. After being teased with the sight of Charlotte's pussy while she brought him to orgasm with her mouth he wanted to return the favor. Only when he saw her pulling his miraculously still erect cock towards her vagina did he stop begging her to return. The sight of her pussy stretched around his erection and her firm round ass caused his cock to get even stiffer. Brad was at a loss for words as he watched Charlotte riding his cock.

Charlotte did not know how Brad was keeping his dick hard. Maybe he had started taking Viagra to keep up with his affair or maybe this was just her lucky day. She did not care. Charlotte put one hand between her legs to encourage the slowly building orgasm that Brad had started with his tongue. With Brad out of sight she found herself imagining that she was having an affair, that the cock inside her was some stranger she had picked up. She moaned as she embraced the fantasy. It helped that Brad had the sexual energy of a man half his age.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Your cock feels so good," she cried, scarcely able to believe she was saying the words out loud.

The sound of her ass slapping against Brad's hips seem to echo off the walls as Charlotte tried to force Brad's cock ever deeper into her pussy. She felt dizzy, like all the blood had drained from her head. Charlotte put her hands on Brad's thighs to steady herself as the climax coursed through her body. She sat up straight for a moment, and then slowly lay back until she was lying on top of Brad. His cock finally began to return to its relaxed state.

Sometimes Brad thought he enjoyed Charlotte's orgasms almost as much as she did. The feeling of her clenching tight around his cock and the soft whimper that escaped her lips sent a tingle down his spine. Today had provided the extra benefit of seeing her labia stretched around his cock at the moment of truth. Although he doubted the blowjob she gave him had left an ounce of cum in his body Brad felt his dick jerk like he still had a gallon left in him. He pulled against the restraints. He was tired of being a passive fixture; he wanted to do something to his wife.

Starting with his ankles Charlotte untied her husband. The moment she released the last restraint Brad wrapped his arms around her and rolled on top of her. He began to kiss her, first on the lips, the then neck. He quickly began to work his way down her body, hungrily taking her breasts into his mouth.

"You don't have to do that," she moaned. What he was doing felt good, but she knew she did not have the energy left for another orgasm.

"I want to," Brad replied before starting a trail of kisses across her rib cage.

"Be gentle, I'm pretty sensitive right now," she cautioned.

More than the physical sensation of Brad's tongue brushing against her labia, Charlotte enjoyed being the object of Brad's desire. Even though more birthday sex awaited him in the company of his mistress he chose to lavish his affections on her for as long as she could stand it. Finally she pushed him away. It would be rude to send him off with Sherry completely exhausted. Charlotte sat up and put her arms around Brad's neck. Her breasts flattened against his body.

"For an old man you did pretty well," she said.

"I'll be back later, and then you will see how much of an old man I am," he chided.

Charlotte rolled her eyes at his offer, "You'd better get dressed, and your lunch date will be here soon."

"Remember our deal; you are not to put on a stitch of clothing."

"What if the house bursts into flames, do I have to wait for the fire department naked?" Charlotte asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay, no clothes unless the house is on fire," Brad conceded.

"I keep my promises," Charlotte replied, "but you need to hurry up. Somebody needs to be dressed when Sherry gets here."

Brad got up and began gathering his clothes.

He turned and looked back at Charlotte with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "Or she could just take her clothes off and we could have lunch here."

"You are not getting a threesome for your birthday," Charlotte said in a scolding tone.

"I had to try," Brad said as he started to shave.

Charlotte reclined on the bed and watched Brad getting ready to leave. She wondered if he had anything left for his mistress. Brad emerged from the bathroom wearing jeans and a T shirt, looking quite handsome.

He smiled at her, "Get some rest, I want you ready for another round when I get back," he quipped.

"You are incorrigible," Charlotte replied, wondering if he was bluffing or not.

As Brad disappeared down the stairs Charlotte peeked out the bedroom window. Sherry had parked her car and was walking up to the house. She was dressed casually. Charlotte heard the front door open. Brad said something to Sherry and she giggled loudly. The two of them walked back to the car, maintaining a friendly distance between each other. After she watched the car drive off Charlotte started a warm bath for herself.

----------------------------------------------

Warning, shameless plug follows.

If you enjoyed the story I have a few others:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1349928&page=submissions

12