All Comments on 'The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 2'

by j.g.e. powers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maybe a new category?

I am so sick of the "huge black cock" stories. They must all be 30 " long and 12 in around.

Name the stories for the black supremacy that you want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
god i am exhausted

i think i cummed about 4 times during this story, keep up the great work, and how about writing some more with this story.

9 inch

p.s. if there r any misspellings, forgive me since i can barely type

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thats a truly loving family who really knows how to keep it exciting .

Fucking loved it from the way it was set up and how all of them quickly got into it without any hesitation at all on their parts at all And like everyone I used to watch the brady bunch and would dream about having my way with all of the Brady women and even Alice as well And I even as well though about the Brady men as well and having fun with them and making them my love slaves And making them watch as I abused the others .Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming I know I did several times and in fact as I write this im ready to cum again.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

Was hoping it stayed with the Bunch. Not so great this time.

MHunter5MHunter57 months ago

This part wasn't as good as the first, in my view. I think I would have just kept it to the main characters and not added the other four. Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous