The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

They were still feeling the affects of the previous night so they decided they would go back to bed for a short nap before heading out to the pool. An hour later, Amy, with both men on either side of her woke up and was about to get out of the bed when four hands grabbed her and started to tickle and play with her. Before Amy knew it her tits were being mauled and her nipples sucked on as someone was eating her cunt.

She started to undulate her hips to match the tongue fucking her son Jack was giving her. Rick masterfully used his fingers to pinch and twist her nipples getting them as hard as marbles. After a few minutes Jack moved Amy onto her knees and easily slid his cock into his mom's warm, wet cunt. Rick moved to the front of the bed, resting against the headboard. His erection was calling to Amy and she did her best to answer the call by moving her mouth over the stiff cock.

As Jack was pounding her from behind, Amy was moving her ass to get more of Jack's cock into her. Jack found his mom's erect clitoris and began to rub and pinch it on both sides. She couldn't keep her mouth on Rick's cock she cried out, "Harder, fuck me harder. Go deeper. Oh, I love this cock. Fuck mommy good. Oh yes, feels so good, so fucking good."

Rick managed to position his cock by Amy's mouth again. This time, even while moaning she was able to get most of Rick's cock into her mouth. She used her tongue and hands on Rick. Rick's hands held Amy's face in place. All too soon Jack was ready to cum. Rick was not far behind and Amy started to shake signally her impending orgasm. Jack roared and pulled out of Amy's cunt as her sprayed her back with hot semen.

Amy shook as she announced her release as well, "I'm cumming, cumming, yes, oh, oh, oh, cumming!"

Rick was almost there, but when Amy started her orgasm she released his cock from her mouth. After both Amy and Jack collapsed on the bed, Rick turned Amy around, lifting her and easily shoved his cock into her extremely wet snatch. In a reverse cowboy position Rick began to fuck Amy. Amy barely had time to recover from the orgasm Jack gave as she started to scream again. Rick spread Amy's legs across his legs, hooking hers so that her cunt was fully exposed. The affect this had on Amy was immediate. She reached for her clitoris and began rubbing it frantically as Rick maintained a steady pace with his cock. Looking from the bottom of the bed, Jack saw his mom's cunt spread out, her black bush surrounding his friend's cock with her long clitoris peeking out of its hood and out of her bush. Amy's tits were bouncing as her nipples were like bullets. Jack moved between his mom's legs, pushed her hand aside and began to tongue her pussy. Amy went crazy with the effects of a cock in her cunt and a tongue on her sensitive bud. She began to twist her own nipples and squeeze her own tits, as her second orgasm within a short period of time was imminent.

"Going to cum. Going to cum, Oh God, I'm cunning again," Amy roared and Rick emptied his hot jism into her cunt.

"So fucking hot, so fucking wet, so fucking hairy," Rick panted as he came.

"I guess I missed a few things while I was gone," Liz said as she entered the bedroom done with her conference call.

"You could say that," Amy replied with the smile of a Cheshire cat who just swallowed a bird.

The business trip and the vacation finally came to an end as Jack and Rick had to go back to school and Amy and Liz had to get back to New York, as they had to go back to work.

As they said their goodbyes, Amy and Jack shared a quiet moment, away from Rick and Liz, whispering a few things to each other before they kissed, not like mother and son, but like the lovers they were and would continue to be. The other goodbyes were said and then off they went.

"Amy," Liz said, "I have never had a vacation like this and probably will never have another one like this again. I can't thank you enough."

"You never know what can happen?" Amy smiled as she replied as they got into the limo for their ride to the airport.

FIVE MONTHS LATER:

The phone rang on her office desk and Amy saw the call ID and picked up the phone on the second ring. "Hello, Lori. How's your day going?"

Lori Rothman, an anchor at the Fox Business Network became friends with Amy as they had younger children who attended the same school. She was happily married, just turned forty with a body that still turned heads. Long, auburn hair, Lori was shorter than Amy but her 34C tits were still firm and her nipples seemed always to be hard. For that reason, regardless of the bra she wore, she always had to wear nipple pads before going on the air. She hated wearing a bra and never did off air.

"The day's going fine. What's up?"

"I just wanted to confirm limo pick up times with you."

"I'll be waiting for you, Liz and Ginger in front of my office tomorrow night at noon. Clayman will meet us at Newark Airport as she is coming from her home in New Jersey. Through varies professional functions, these five had become best friends.

There were two women, Liz Cho and Amy who are divorced, two who are married, Lori and Liz Clayman and one who is soon to be married, Ginger Zee all going to Las Vegas for Ginger's bachlorette practice.

With their financial resources they were all booked into Business Class on the United flight that would get them into Las Vegas by mid-afternoon. They breezed through security, aware of the stares trying to figure out if the stares were because of their familiarity of being on television or because they were very good looking women.

Ginger Zee was fairly new to the New York area. In the short time she was on the air, she became the fantasy of many men. Looking like the All-American girl, with streaked brown hair, she had a body that oozed sex. Her tits were average size, firmly a "C" cup but it was her ass that caused men to have whiplash when she walked by them. Liz Clayman was the oldest of the five. Close to forty, she had a body that was a little more curvaceous than her friends, showing a little of her age. However, she had the biggest tits of all the ladies. And, she was not shy about showing them when she was hosting her show. That, and her flaming red hair where her cuffs and collars matched, had the word "Fuck me" written all over her body.

They all met in the President's Club waiting to board their flight. Off in a corner, away from the other passengers, it was Clayman who spoke the words that would guide them through the weekend.

"The old adage of 'What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' is the motto of the next three days. Are we all in agreement?"

Without any hesitancy, they all replied in unison, "Yes."

While happily married, both Clayman and Rothman had a wild side, seldom seen by their colleagues at work. Ginger Zee, while the youngest of the group, also had a wild streak; documented by the "selfie" she took of herself giving a blowjob to her soon to be husband.

They all loved sex, got turned on easily and were not hesitant to experiment. All of them were looking forward to a few days away from husbands, ex-husbands, soon to be husbands and kids.

The arrived in the town that never sleeps and were brought to their suite at the Wynn Hotel. Through Lori's husband's business connection, the Presidential suite with five bedrooms was made available to the group. A private elevator would take them to their suite.

The gentleman concierge who was checking them in said, "Ms. Rothman, I hope you and your friends had an uneventful flight. Welcome to the Wynn. There is a package waiting for you in security. Shall I have a bellman bring it to your suite?"

"The flight was fine and yes, please send it to the suite," Lori replied. Lori turned and winked at her friends, all except Ginger who was distracted and not looking in Lori's direction. The rest of the friends smiled, but said nothing.

The concierge continued, "Reservations have been made at the Bartolotta Ristorante for you and your guests for 8:00 pm."

"Thank you."

"Ladies, I don't know about you but I need a shower and then I want to go sit by the pool," Amy said.

"Sounds, good to me," Ginger, Lori and Liz Cho said together.

"I'm for that, but I have a massage set for later in the afternoon. I'll shower in the spa before the massage," Liz Clayman said.

There were only three full bathrooms, but two had two shower stalls. The ladies each claimed a room, each equally impressive. Lori, and Amy's room had the two showers and the room given to Ginger had only one. Not wanting to waste a minute, they all started to disrobe at the same time.

Clayman, with little modesty, walked naked into Lori's room. Her 38DD tits were swaying from side to side. Lori, who was topless at this point, stared at her friend. Her eyes traveled the distance from the huge tits down, admiring her womanly curves down to the full red carpet that protected her pubis. Clayman's bush was the same color as the hair on her head. Red in color, the triangle was trimmed nicely on the sides to accommodate a bathing suit, but had the thickness you would expect in this mature woman. No Brazilian for her.

"Which shower should I use?" Liz asked Lori.

"Doesn't make a difference," Lori replied as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Liz took in Lori's body. Lori's nipples were like pebbles, standing out from her large tits. Her eyes traveled down Lori's body stopping at the junction of her thighs. After a night of drinking together, Lori confided in Liz that she earned the nickname "The Bush" from her sorority sisters. This was the first time Liz had the opportunity to vouch for the nickname. Lori's sorority sisters got it right. Liz had never seen a bush like Lori's. Her dark brown curls were thick and the triangle started at the top of her pubis and traveled beyond her cunt lips. She too was shaved on the sides to accommodate her tiny bikini.

"Now you know how I got my nickname." Without thinking, she placed one leg on the bed and exposed her entire cunt to Liz.

"Oh my, that is so sexy."

"I love it when my husband goes down on me, separating the curls with his tongue."

"How does he find your clit among that mass of hair?"

"He doesn't have a problem," Lori said laughing.

"I just trimmed the sides three days ago and I need to do it again, Lori said while do a self-inspection.

Liz walked by Lori who was still posing with one leg on the bed. Instinctively, Liz reached out and ran her fingers along Lori's wet cunt lips.

"Oh............"

"Look what I found," Liz said as her fingers found Lori's clitoris through the thick mass of pubic hair. At the same time, Liz plunged two fingers into Lori's wet hole and began to finger fuck her friend while moving her thumb along Lori's clitoris.

"Oh, Oh............don't stop," Lori wailed as she moved her hips to keep pace with the invasion of Liz' fingers.

"You like this don't you?" Liz teased her friend.

"You know I do," Lori gasped between moans,

This wasn't the first time Liz played the dominant role with her friend. A few months after they first met, they had to share a room at a company meeting is Aspen. Liz had arrived later than Lori and found her friend masturbating in the glass-enclosed shower. With her eyes closed, too involved in her own pleasure, Lori did not see Liz enter the bathroom, strip off her clothes, open the shower door and step into the shower with her co-worker.

Without a word, Liz moved Lori's hand away from pleasuring herself, slipped fingers into Lori's cunt and gave Lori a great and powerful orgasm. That lead to much 'bonding" over the course of the meeting. Unfortunately there wasn't a repeat performance until now.

"Tongue, I want your tongue on me. Please use your tongue," Lori pleaded.

Liz dropped to her knees, keeping her fingers pumping away and placed her tongue on her friend's center of pleasure. She grabbed Lori's butt cheeks and pulled Lori's cunt closer to her face. She mashed her face into Lori's thick matte of hair and found the clitoris. It didn't take long for Lori to cum.

"Ah, Ah................yes, right there, yes, yes, Ah, Oh..............cumming, I'm cumming."

"You're welcome," Liz said smiling as Lori fell onto the bed. The whole episode took less than two minutes.

"Thank you," Lori replied. "Now can we please shower so we can enjoy the pool?"

Liz walked by her into the first stall and Lori into the second.

The bride-to-be, Ginger Zee was looking forward to this weekend. As the youngest in the group, and coming from a very conservative family, she could never imagine spending time in Las Vegas. However, ever since coming to New York City to work as the weatherperson on Good Morning America, she felt that she was, figuratively, "no longer in Kansas."

Her fiancée moved from the west coast to be near her. He was a very successful hedge fund trader, owning his own business so it was inconsequential as to where he set up his office. Eventually, they moved in together. It took a good few months before she told her parents who were not too pleased with their little girl "living in sin."

Unknown to her parents, Ginger lost her virginity, late in life, while she was in college. Her deflowering came during her sophomore year. She met a fraternity pledge, Brad while she was pledging to her sorority. There was an immediate attraction. After a few dates that included some heaving petting and touching on top of her clothes, she finally decided to lose her virginity to Brad. To her it was one less thing to worry about, but she was surprised that he was such a considerate lover. Brad had lost his virginity to the nanny that basically raised him, as his very wealthy parents were world travelers. On subsequent dates and sessions in bed, Ginger became a tiger in bed. Nothing was off limits and she learned to suck cock with the best of them.

She had a few flings after college, but nothing as satisfying as her first lover. Then she met her Jonathan. A blind date turned into love and finally she was getting married in a few weeks. Jonathan was insatiable in bed. He was pleased that he had found an equal in both intellect and spirit with Ginger.

Ginger was looking forward to being married, but was also looking forward to this weekend with her friends. She had no idea of what the girls had planned for the weekend.

After removing her clothes, she never wore panties; she gave a quick inspection of her body. Nice tits, long nipples that stood out proud as she pinched them. She kept her sandy colored bush trimmed into a landing strip that stopped above her slit. She was waxed on the sides of her cunt lips to her asshole. She loved the feeling of a tongue on her bald lips. She felt herself flush with excitement as she absent-mindedly reached and gently pinched her clitoris. With only a few stray hairs, her clitoris stood out from its hood.

"Not now" she said to herself. She liked to take her time pleasuring herself and time is what she did not have at the moment. So, reluctantly, she stopped stroking herself and stepped into the shower.

Lori walked into Amy's room wearing only a towel that she promptly dropped on the bathroom floor. It was nothing new being naked together. It was only four months ago when Amy and Liz Cho had enjoyed each other as well as Amy's son Jack and Jack's friend Rick while they were in Scottsdale. They had planned the bachlorette weekend with Lori and Liz, getting buy-in for some of the activities. There was one thing they had planned that the other three ladies were not privy to.

"Everything set?" Liz asked Amy.

"Yes, we are set for tomorrow," came Amy's reply.

Ever since Scottsdale Amy and Liz share a bed on more than one occasion. They even shared Jack's cock once he came in for his summer break.

"You know my cunt gets really wet every time I think about getting fucked by Jack and Rick."

"You're not the only one."

They headed for the two shower stalls.

"No sense in wasting water," Amy said as she stepped into the shower where Liz had already begun to wash herself.

Liz said, "Come, wash my back and hair and then I'll do you."

Amy moved behind Liz pressing her body onto Liz. They were so close, Liz felt Amy's thick pubes tickling her ass. Amy took a step back and proceeded to wash Liz. When she came to Liz' ass, she slipped her hand between Liz' ass cheeks, pushing her legs apart. She washed between Liz' legs, going from back to front, stopping to wash Liz' soft black bush, purposely using her index finger to tease Liz' clitoris.

"We'll run out of water," Liz pleaded as Amy continued to finger her friend.

"You're so hot right now, I think I can get you to cum in less than two minutes."

"Oh, Oh.....Ah, Oh....." Liz moaned as Amy quickened the pace of her finger, rubbing both sides of the prominent clitoris.

"Cum for me, come on, cum for me," Amy whispered in Liz' ear as she used her other hand to plunge two fingers into Liz' cunt while continuing to pick up the pace with her other hand.

"Yes, yes,.....I want to cum, cum for you. I'm cumming, cumming," Liz screamed her release.

"Very nice, very nice. I love it when you cum on my hand. It's so fucking sexy. I love the feeling of your cunt squeezing my fingers when I finger-fuck you."

Liz was weak in the knees from her forceful orgasm. Still, she managed to turn and plant a soulful kiss on Amy. They were now face to face. Both of them, similar in height, had their tits pressed against each other. Their pubic bushes were now pressed into each other. Liz felt Amy's clitoris come out from its hood and she began to move her cunt up and down causing friction between their clits. Soon it was Amy moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming, cumming,' Amy roared as she humped her friend's cunt.

They indeed, ran out of hot water but they didn't care.

About 45 minutes after the showers started they all met in the common living room of the suite, ready to take on the pool and with it, the stares and propositions from the other guests, both male and female.

To describe the bathing suits would take an hour. Needless to say, although none wore a thong, the suits were nothing short of breathtaking. How the bikini top Liz Clayman wore, without having her tits spill out of it, was amazing. Lori, also had a bikini on, but the bottom was more modestly cut, as it had to contain that famous growth of hair between her legs. You could tell she had a prominent mound just by looking at how the bottom was pushed out from her body. Amy and Liz chose a regular cut bikini and Ginger, because of her age and body had on what appeared to be three small triangles tied together by a single piece of string.

The ladies found their cabana set with food and alcohol. They spent a few hours flirting with men who just happened to "wander by" their space. Just before 5 pm, Liz excused herself to go to her massage.

"I'll see you back in the room ladies. I should be back by 6:30."

After checking in to the Wynn Spa, Liz had time to shower off the sun tan lotion from her body. She took the time to wash her hair. When she was done she put on the plush robe they gave her and then placed her feet into the comfortable house slippers provided. She sipped orange flavored water as she waited to be called.

Ten minutes later a young looking man opened the door that lead to the treatment rooms and said, while looking toward Liz, "Mrs. Clayman?"

Liz stood up and began walking to her therapist.

"Mrs. Clayman, I'm Noah. I'll be your therapist for your treatment today." He offered his hand to Liz. Noah stood a little over six foot tall, with dark black wavy hair with a flat, six-pack abdomen. Movie star handsome. He was dressed in all white, a tight white tee shirt and white pants. Liz could detect what she thought to be a slight bulge in his pants as she walked to greet him.

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers