The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

Noah said, "Liz, I am going to work on Lori today with the help of this man." He pointed to the man standing next to him. Noah made the rest of the pairings putting two therapists with each lady. "We are going to step into the bedroom and give you a minute to get under the sheets. Please lie face down on the table." Noah went over and closed the window curtains, turned down the lights and then turned on radio finding some soft music.

As they left the room, Ginger said, "Did you see the size of the cocks of these guys?" It was easy to see the outlines of the eight cocks through their white pants.

Clayman climbed on the table and said, "Fuck getting under the sheets. The only thing you will need the sheet for is for grabbing when you start cumming on the cocks of the guys!"

Two minutes later, the therapists walked back into the room and were greeted by five finely chiseled rear ends lying on top of the sheets. Noah and the other therapists smiled and moved to their respective tables.

Each set of therapists spent time working the back and leg area. They had talked prior to this and worked out a timetable so they would all be at the same point at the same time. They became bolder as the therapist working on the back area dripped some warm body oil on the buttocks of their clients. The oil began to move down between the butt cheeks causing each of the ladies to move their legs apart. The men that were working on the legs were able to see the muffs of their clients. Their partners began to work their fingers into the butt muscles that caused all of the ladies to let out a soft moan. From there, the therapists got bolder with one of them spreading the ladies legs a little farther apart while their parent began to move their fingers into the moist slit of each cunt. They toyed with the pubic bushes and with the anus of each lady, sticking a pinky into their back door.

The ladies squirmed at this invasion but didn't protest.

For the next few minutes, the therapists continued to play between the legs of the sexy naked ladies lying in front of them. The therapists that were working on the backs of the ladies stopped and moved to the other end of the table. They slowly spread the ladies legs further apart. They did that and held them in that position as their partner now had full access to the furry, lined cunts. And, rather than put a finger into the cunts, these therapists began to use one hand to rub the ladies on the lips of their cunts. This action caused each lady moan even loader, not caring that they could hear each other. Abruptly, the therapists stopped what they were doing, leaving each lady wanting for more. And more is what they would get over the next hour.

They gently turned each lady over viewing the results of their initial work. There was not a soft nipple or a dry cunt among the ladies.

"I think it's time to give the ladies what they want," Noah said. With that the therapists asked the ladies to turn onto their backs. At the same time they lowered the bottom part of the table causing the legs of the ladies to drop down over the edge of the table. Each cunt was now fully exposed. The ladies were in various stages of sexual need.

Lori took her hands and rubbed the cock, through his pants, of her therapist who stood at the head of the table. Noah had already removed his clothes and was fully erect. He separated Lori's bush when he moved his cock slowly into Lori's cunt.

"Oh my God. So big, so hard."

Noah's partner had removed his pants and moved his cock to Lori's lips. Lori began moving her hand up and down on the massive cock resting by her lips. She tried to take him all the way down her throat. She only succeeded in getting a few inches in. She used her talented tongue to tease the cock head, swirling it around the hard flesh. It was something trying to keep the cock in her mouth while Noah was pounding away at her cunt, lifting her legs and moving them up and close to over her head. Noah's partner, kept Lori's legs separated as Noah withdrew his cock from Lori's cunt, looking at the gapping hole, flush with her fluids. Her bush that surrounded her cunt lips was totally soaked. Noah gripped the table for leverage as he slowly, at first, plunged his cock into Lori's exposed cunt. He teased her mercilessly for a few minutes until she couldn't take it any longer.

She screamed at him. "No more teasing, fuck me good, please fuck me good and hard. Ram your hard cock into my pussy. Make me cum, make me cum!!" She then placed Noah's partner's cock into her willing mouth.

Noah complied and within a few minutes Lori wailed her sexual release as Noah unloaded a bucket worth of his man juice into the furry channel as Noah's partner released his load into Lori's mouth, with much of the goo landing on her face.

The bride-to-be couldn't believe how much cock she had in her cunt. One of the men had his experienced tool pushing into her wet pussy. He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. He alternated between fucking her hard and teasing her, pulling his cock slowly in and out of her tight hole. His partner was enjoying his time with Ginger's as her tongue was licking his balls and then nipping at his cock before taking his cock all the way into her mouth. She used two hands to jack him off while keeping up the pressure of her lips on his cock. Ginger had never been fucked so much and so well in her life. The cock in her pussy felt like a jackhammer banging away, touching her most sensitive areas. Her therapist also reached between her legs to skillfully rub he hard clitoris. She had to take the cock out of her mouth as she started the familiar cry of a woman about to cum. She began jerking off the guy who had his cock in her mouth while screaming her release.

The large cock in her cunt started to release his seed causing Ginger to yell,

"I'm cumming, cumming, ah, oh, ah....................." Ginger felt the cock in her hands swell as she realized the guy was going to come. She aimed the cock toward her tits. The man complied and released his sperm onto Ginger's tits.

The man fucking Liz Clayman had the largest cock she had ever seen. His cock and ball area was shaven clean. His balls looked like they were tennis balls they were so big. She couldn't take the second guys cock in her mouth because she was screaming so loud, in absolute pleasure of the rod that was reaching places that she only could dream of. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked the room. She grabbed the cock of the man standing at the head of the table and began to jerk him off, finally teasing the head with her tongue and finally putting him into her mouth. That last for only a few seconds as Liz released the cock from her mouth as the pleasure of the cock in her cunt made it impossible for her to concentrate on sucking the cock by her head.

"Your cock is splitting me in two. Oh................oh......ah........ah, more, more, give me a good fucking. I need it good. Fuck me hard."

The man at the head of the table held Liz' head in her hands then dropped the end of the table causing Liz' head to drop off the table. The man held Liz' head in place and was now able to control Liz' head and moved his hard cock to her lips, not moving at all until Liz opened her mouth. He shoved his long, hard cock into her mouth and while disguising his voice whispered in her ear, "Suck my cock real good or I'll tell my friend to stop using his cock on you."

Liz was the fuck toy of these two guys. Her pussy was on fire. She used only her mouth to suck on the cock moving her hands to her tits. She began to maul the huge tits, pinching and pulling at her distended nipples.

"Cumming, cumming, I'm cumming" Liz was yelling, oblivious to what was going on with her friends lying next to her.

The man fucking Liz felt his cock swell as he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum into Liz' cunt and onto her flaming red bush. The man at Liz' head took his cock and jerked it a few times. He unloaded onto Liz' tits with a rope or two landing on her face. Liz was too tired to close her legs. She was breathing heavily from the most exhausting sex session she ever had. She absent-mindedly reached down to tease her bush and rub the cum into her abundant growth.

Amy and Liz were being treated in a similar way. However, they decided to take this treatment to another level. They moved to the large couch where Amy mounted, in a reverse cowboy position, one of the guys. Liz got between Amy's legs and began to munch on Amy's cunt, concentrating her efforts on Amy's very sensitive bud. One of the guys got behind Amy, spread her legs and shoved his cock into Amy's pussy. Amy's cunt was so tight that the guy fucking her was afraid he would cum too soon. The other two guys sat beside Amy. She alternated between sucking the guy's cocks and jerking them off.

The activity of each group went on for about twenty minutes when the chorus of orgasmic delight took over.

It took a quite a few minutes to recover. Things moved a little slower as everyone caught their breath and settled down on the couch. No one spoke except Noah.

"Ginger, I hope you enjoyed this part of your bachlorette party?"

Tired and spent, Ginger said, "I did. I'm glad that everything stays in Vegas!"

Everyone laughed.

"I have one more surprise for you Ginger," Amy said. "In fact, it's probably a surprise for everyone except Liz," pointing to Cho, "and me."

"What's the surprise," Lori asked.

Noah turned to his colleagues and told them to remove their masks.

The ladies let out a scream when they saw who was behind the masks. Liz Clayman's two sons, Amy's son Jack and his friend Rick as well as Lori and Ginger's oldest nephews, two from Lori's oldest brother and one of her sister's sons and two from Ginger's oldest sister all stood in their naked glory in front of the ladies.

Some of the guys became friends while attending the same college in Arizona. Some had graduated. They were all here for their annual golf outing

.

Rather than be embarrassed Lori turn to Amy and said, "You set this up didn't you?"

"Yup, about four months ago. But I had help." She turned to Liz Cho.

Amy said, "Truth be told, when planning this party for Ginger, I was discussing things to do here in Vegas. Jack reminded me that he and his friends were going to be in town their annual golf outing."

"My son fucked me," Clayman said with a grin on her face.

"Only one of them, me," said the older one, Josh said. "You sucked Nate" who was the younger brother.

"Where the hell did you get that cock from?" Liz pointed to her son's cock that was now rising again.

Amy said, "My son had fucked me before, the first time four months ago when I was at the conference in Arizona. I've fucked his friend Rick as well in Arizona. They also fucked Liz who was at the same hotel." Amy said. "My guess is that when we came up with this plan, it wasn't hard for him to convince his friends, which happened to be related to you, to be a willing participant. The hotel put Jack in touch with Noah so he could give them some very basic pointers about massage therapy. When Jack spoke with Noah he realized that the actual massage part would not last very long."

Everyone laughed.

Jack said, "What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas. Everyone is sworn to secrecy. Anyway, who is going to believe this story if it were told?"

Everyone laughed again.

Lori had sucked off one of her nephews. Amy's son and Rick fucked Ginger. The other nephews of Lori and Ginger fucked and been sucked by their nephews.

"The party is not over, just yet," Amy said. "Ladies, all of you on the couch an spread your legs." The ladies, even though tired from the recent sexual escapades complied willingly.

The ten guys, all now sporting erections began to jerk themselves off.

"I know that all of you like to see a man masturbate," Amy said. "That is exactly what they are going to do. Let's give them some encouragement.

The guys were standing near the ladies pulling on their cocks. The ladies began to play with themselves and with each other, never taking their eyes off of the guys in front of them.

The ladies were into this, getting worked up, as were the men. Without warning, all the ladies moved over to the bride to be, Ginger and made her their bitch. Cho got between her legs and began eating her red haired cunt. Amy and Lori began sucking on her nipples and Clayman started playing with her butt hole. They had Ginger crying in pleasure within a minute. This had the desired affect on the guys as one by one, they shouted their impending orgasm. One by one they moved closer to Ginger and aimed their cocks in her direction. Cho moved out of the way and began to play with Ginger's clitoris. Their hot cum landed on Ginger's body, covering her pussy, tits and stomach with ten loads of hot jism. Cho gave one last pinch to Ginger's clitoris. That did it as Ginger wailed incoherently as she came once and then a minute later a second time.

The ladies and guys stepped back to admire their work. Ginger's eyes were closed and did not notice the pictures being taken by Jack's cell phone. It took a few minutes for everyone to recover when they realized that there was still time to enjoy the heat of Las Vegas. The guys and the ladies agreed to meet at the pool cabana the ladies had rented in an hour, after they had time to shower.

"Before you go, remember that I've made reservations for dinner at Del Frisco's for all of us at 8 pm tonight. Also, you are welcome to stay with us in our suite whenever the night ends," Amy said to the guys. "Noah, you are included in this as well.

"Thanks, Amy. But I have a prior engagement. I'll gladly join you for dinner but need to take off after that."

"Thanks for joining us for dinner," Amy replied.

Boy did the heads at the pool turn when the ladies walked to their cabana followed by ten handsome men. Skimpy swimming suits were revealed worn by the ladies. The guys had worn various types of swimwear. From boxer type shorts to the Speedos four of the guys wore.

"Why did they bother wearing the Speedos" Ginger said loud enough for all to hear, "when you can see the outline of their cocks through the suits?"

The alcohol was flowing and everyone was having a great time. The guys left for their rooms to shower, as did the ladies. They were to meet in the lobby of the hotel for the limo ride to the restaurant.

They were given a private room where they shared intimate stories about each other. Nothing was sacred. The ladies appeared to get turned on by some of the stories the guys told. The guys had trouble hiding their erections when the ladies told some stories.

They decided to forgo dancing and instructed their drivers to get them back to the Wynn Hotel.

Before they got into the car, Noah said good night and thanked everyone for their generosity. Lori's husband gave him a two thousand dollar gratuity. He kissed all the ladies good-bye.

The ladies, riding in one car, appeared to be in deep thought. Liz Cho spoke. "I think it would be nice if the guys got to spend quality time with their relatives tonight. I don't have any relatives here but Rick and I have been a quiet item for the past few months. I would like to spend some quiet time with him."

"Nothing is planned for tomorrow as we are scheduled to leave the hotel for the airport at noon. Let's meet in the lobby at that time."

They opened the door to the suite and each lady went with their partners to their respective rooms and closed the door.

The couples took their time undressing one another. There was no rush to do anything except to enjoy the next few hours in carnal bliss. Silence followed by sounds crying out in passion filled the suites all evening into the wee hours of the morning. The men were insatiable, catering to the whims of their partners.

Liz Clayman got fucked by both sons until she couldn't cum anymore. Her suite mates could here her on more than one occasion yelling, "Fuck your mother. Fuck mommy. Stick your cocks in mommy. Make mommy cum."

Her sons ate her cunt and fucked her. Her thick, red pubic bush was matted in sweat and cum. Her nipples were chewed raw, teeth marks evident of the passion her sons had for her. They all fell asleep in each other's arms. One of her sons had his hand on her bush and the other had his hand on one of her tits. Liz was holding their spent cocks.

Ginger excused herself when she walked into the room. She wanted to take a shower and invited her nephews to join her. She jacked them off in the shower, their cum thrusting from their cocks onto Ginger's ass and pussy hair. Ginger told them to finish, as she wanted a few minutes alone in the shower. The guys finished and waited for Ginger on the bed. A few minutes later, Ginger walked out of the bathroom. It took a few second for the guys to realize that Ginger shaved off all her pubic hair. Her mons was as smooth as the day she was born. She would figure out a way to tell her fiancée why she did this. Her nephews loved he new look. Ginger got fucked in her cunt and her ass at the same time. She loved anal, and her nephews were only too happy to comply. Their lovemaking was very passionate and slow. Finally, exhausted, Ginger fell asleep.

Lori's three nephews did not let Lori recover from each and every orgasm they gave her. They asked their aunt to dance for them. Lori had an exhibitionist streak in her and being naked was a total turn on for her. With the music playing softly, she strutted her body in front of her nephews. He played with her tits, sucked on her own nipples and played with the thick thatch of hair on her pussy. They asked her to masturbate and cum using her fingers. They had never seen a woman do that.

"I need some encouragement. Stroke your cocks for me."

The guys did that. Lori was so turned on by the sight of this she had no trouble moving her hands over her body and eventually onto her pleasure button. The erect cocks were impressive. They turned to each other and silently nodded to each other. They surprised Lori by moving their hands off of their own cocks to the cock next to them. They were jerking each other off. When Lori saw this, she went ballistic. She was rubbing her clitoris frantically while sticking a few fingers into her well-soaked pussy. The guys began to cum and aimed their load at Lori's hairy bush. Rope after rope of hot jism flew out of the pee holes of the three guys onto Lori's bush and tits. The guys screamed as their orgasm hit and this trigged Lori's orgasm.

After resting they started again licking her pussy, to finger fucking her cunt, to playing with her tits and toying with her clitoris. Lori could be heard down the hall yelling out her pleasure. She was always very vocal during sex, and having sex with her nephews made it impossible for her to contain her emotions. Her thick brown bush continued to be blasted with ropes of cum. "How many times can these cocks get and stay hard," she thought to herself. Finally it was enough.

The three couples engaged in the most dangerous form of sex, incest. Yet they didn't care. The thought of committing incest and the actual act of fucking made the sex even more exhilarating and frightening at the same time.

Amy and her son Jack found themselves in a very warm embrace while lying in the bed. There were one or two occasions, since the time in Scottsdale, when they were able to share a bed. Now, it was time to renew their feelings toward one another. There was no need to rush their coupling. Face-to-face they starting to move their hands over each other's bodies. A pinch here, a kiss there, a moan or a gasp, time stood still as Amy and her son Jack, shared a loving embrace.

Jack moved his hand down to his mother's wiry bush, teasing the hair while searching for the little nub that gave Amy so much pleasure when touched. Amy spread her legs further as she reached for Jack's cock. She smiled when she found him to be very hard. She took both of her hands to tease the crown and shaft. Jack also started moaning his pleasure. Tongues danced in their mouths, hands found the most erotic areas of their bodies as they both moved to get the most pleasure from each other. Gradually, Jack moved on top of his mother who had already spread her legs in anticipation of the large cock that was going to fuck her. Her son's cock. She guided his manhood into her moist channel. Amy reached for and grabbed her son's ass, pulling him deeper into her cunt.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers