The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

"This is a very special vibrator, Ginger. It is controlled remotely." Lori picked up the switch and turned in on to the lowest setting.

"Oh," a surprised Ginger yelped.

The other girls laughed.

Lori continued. "One of us is going to be in charge of choosing the settings during the course of the evening. I'm first, and I'm going to start you off on this lowest setting. Come on. Let's finish dressing you as we need to get to dinner." Lori walked with Ginger into Ginger's room to insure that the vibrator would stay in place as she got dressed.

Ginger thought to herself, "If they keep this up, I will orgasm in front of total strangers all night."

Finally, everyone was dressed to the nines. The sexy black cocktail dresses could not have been sexier or shorter, as they were good few inches above their knees. The dresses were a scooped neck variety, showing plenty of cleavage. It was unfair for the rest of the ladies as Clayman's tits appeared even bigger than they are. Each lady wore at least 4" high-heeled shoes. They were ready for a great night on the town.

They were ushered into the Wynn's finest restaurant and brought to the best table in the house. Not in front of the restaurant, and slightly off to the side, still the round table was perfectly placed to allow anyone entering the restaurant to view them at their table and for the ladies to see who was coming in.

Lori sat across from Ginger, keeping the vibrator on the lowest setting, at least for the moment. The bus boy filled their water glasses as their server approached. The server was a strikingly gorgeous blonde with her hair tied into a ponytail.

"Good evening ladies. My name is Sondra and I'll be your server tonight. In a few minutes I'll bring the menus and tell you about our specials. If there is something you want but don's see on the menu, I'll see if the chef can prepare it for you. To start would anyone like a cocktail?"

Amy said, "Please bring everyone a glass of champagne and then bring me the wine list."

"My pleasure. Is someone celebrating something?"

Amy replied as she pointed to Ginger, "You know who she is?

"I know who all of you are. The manager informed me of the special guests I would be taking care of tonight."

"Well," Amy continued, "Ginger is getting married next month so we are in Vegas for some fun."

Sondra turned to address Ginger and as she did, Lori turned up the speed on the vibrator, causing Ginger to jump and start squirming in her chair.

"Congratulations, Ginger. Is everything okay?" Sondra noticed Ginger's movement on her chair.

Ginger was barely able to get the words out as the sensations of the vibrator were starting to drive her toward a public orgasm. "I'm fine, fine."

"I'll be right back with the champagne and I'll have the sommelier stop by so you can discuss the wine list."

Two minutes later the sommelier came to the table. "Good evening ladies. I'm Barbara and I can help you with the wine selection. Who wants to see the list?"

"I'll take it," Amy said.

"I heard congratulations are in order," as Barbara turned to address Ginger.

The vibrator was having the desired effects on Ginger's ability to speak coherently. "Thanks," she said, looking down at her lap, not making eye contact. She was starting to have the familiar feelings in her pussy that would lead to, what she know, would be a strong orgasm.

Lori said to her friends, "Just look at the affect the vibrator is having on the bride?"

Liz Cho chimed in, "Problems Ginger. I bet your panties are thoroughly soaked. Are they?

Ginger nodded yes, biting on her lip trying to contain the pleasure without making a sound.

Sondra appeared with the champagne and Barbara joined her. Lori moved the vibrator speed up another level. You could now hear it buzzing. Ginger was thankful that there were no other diners near their table, as she could no longer suppress a low moan.

Sondra and Barbara looked at each other. Lori filled them in. "You know we just couldn't take Ginger out to dinner without having some fun. So we have placed a vibrator, attached to her panties, into her cunt. It is remote controlled and right now, I have the controller. I started on the lowest speed and have now moved it up to the middle position. You can see the affect the increase speed has on her. Ginger, tell the ladies just how the vibrator feels?"

Ginger's face turned bright read as her friends started to laugh. "You tell me how you think I feel?"

Lori said, "Don't be rude to these two lovely ladies. Tell them how wet your cunt is?"

Ginger shook her head no.

"We can't let her be disrespectful," Clayman said, "Can we?"

"Hell know," Lori laughed. "Would you ladies like to see her cum as that would be her apology to you?"

"I think that would be acceptable to both of us," Barbara said.

Lori turned the vibrator up to the next highest level. Now if anyone were within ten feet of the table they would be able to hear the buzz.

"Oh, you bitch" Ginger wailed. She could no longer contain herself. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, cumming, ah..................ah............please enough, enough. Ginger slumped in her seat as Lori turned the vibrator off.

"Sondra," Amy said, " Go over to Ginger and let me know how wet she is."

Sondra went over and was reluctant to do what Amy had asked of her.

"It's okay," Cho and Clayman chimed in. "I'll give each of you $100 now if Sondra gives us an answer. Ginger, sit back on your seat and lift your dress just a little."

Ginger did not want the vibrator tuned on so soon after she came. She raised her skirt, blocked by the tablecloth as both Sondra and Barbara moved toward her. Sondra reached down, pulled the top of the panty away from her body and stuck her hand down toward Ginger's slit. Even with the vibrator in place she was able to feel the wetness of Ginger's cunt.

"She's totally soaking wet."

Clayman took out two $100 bills and gave them to Sondra and Barbara.

"I need to wash my hand," Sondra said.

Barbara took the wine order and the rest of the dinner was uneventful for Ginger. Lori passed the controller to Amy. The group left a big tip and left the restaurant as they were walking to the front door. They were going dancing.

The limo driver was waiting for the group. As they made their way into the limo, Amy told the driver, "Take us to Pure." Pure was one of the hottest nightspots in town, located at Caesar's.

As they stepped out of the limo Amy turned on Ginger's vibrator to the lowest setting. "Girls," Amy said, "Ginger is wired again."

They arrived at the club and were ushered into the club, not having to wait on line. They were given a prime spot in the VIP area. One of the Managers came over to say hello.

"Good evening ladies, my name is Jordan. This is Sheri, your server tonight," pointing to a very attractive dark haired beauty. Sheri was a beauty with tits that defied gravity. "She is the best server we have."

Sherri was carrying two bottles of champagne. "Who is Lori?" Sheri asked.

"I'm Lori."

"This champagne comes compliments of your husband along with this note." Sheri handed her the note.

Lori read the note and laughed when she completed her reading.

"What did your husband say?" Amy asked.

"He said, 'Make sure Ginger has a good time. Take pictures.'"

Jordan and Sheri excused themselves. "If you need anything, just let Sheri know. By the way, everything has been paid for, including Sheri's gratuity. Have fun."

The music was blaring and the ladies were drinking, getting a good buzz from the champagne. Ginger was also getting a good buzz from the vibrator snuggly set in her cunt.

The ladies made their way to the dance floor, but not before Amy increased the setting on the vibrator.

"Oh, no, not again. Oh, my cunt is so hot."

"Time to dance. With the music as loud as it is no one will hear the vibrator when I turn it up again," Amy said.

Ginger pleaded, "Please no."

Liz Cho signaled to the house photographer who came to the table. A stunning blond approached Liz. "Here's the deal. You see the lady over there," pointing to Ginger.

"Yes," the photographer said.

"You have a business card and driver's license?" The photographer gave her both.

"There's a few hundred dollars in this for you if you take a good number of pictures of her for the time we are here. Just to let you know, it's her bachlorette party and we've given her a vibrator to wear. It is going to be set to different speeds. The only rule is that I'm the only one to get the flash drive with the pictures. They can't be sold or anything to embarrass any of us. I now know where you live and I have friends who will deal with you if the public ever sees these pictures. Do we have an understanding?"

"You won't have a problem with me," the photographer replied.

"Good. Thank you."

The sight of five sexy, hot women on the dance floor, gyrating to the music, Asses swaying and tits bouncing made them the star attraction to the others in the club. Amy, good to her word, upped the speed on the vibrator once again. That sent Ginger into orbit. Clayman and Cho, seeing the predicament Ginger was in sandwiched Ginger, with Clayman facing her and Cho behind her. The two Liz' began to move in closer to Ginger. Clayman got so close their tits were touching. Clayman started to move her hands from the top of Ginger's arms down her arms and then to the underside of Ginger's tits. She started a very slow caress of the tits through Ginger's dress. The other Liz moved her groin into the swell of Ginger's ass and began to rock with Ginger, holding Ginger's ass in place so that the humping was causing Liz' cunt to start leaking.

Ginger was moving to the music, aware of her friend's sexual touching as well as the throbbing of the vibrator in her cunt. The photographer was discreet, taking pictures from a distance.

Clayman moved her hands and started to rub Ginger's tits through her dress, finding her nipples which were hard like marbles. She began to play with the nipples while alternating fondling the tits. Cho reached under Ginger's dress, reached under her panty and began to rub Ginger's erect clitoris while pushing the vibrator further up Ginger's cunt. Ginger was thankful that the music was loud and the lighting seemed to protect her from prying eyes.

Ginger threw her hands in the air, crying her release, cumming hard "Ah.......Ah......Oh......Oh," collapsing into the arms of both women. They lead Ginger back to the booth by their table. Amy turned the vibrator off before handing it to Liz Cho.

They gave Ginger time to recover enough so that she was able to begin dancing with her friends again. For next few hours the ladies drank more champagne, danced with a good number of men, teasing them incessantly, and then finally decide to call it an evening around 3:00 am.

The photographer handed Liz the flash drive and Liz handed her five hundred dollars. They nodded their good-byes.

It had been a long day and night and the ladies were ready for s few hours of sleep. Amy called room service to pre-order breakfast for the group asking it to be delivered at 10:30. That would give them enough time to get refreshed and ready for the next day.

Ginger decided that she had to shower before bed. She reeked of sex and as much fun as she had, and as many times as she had an orgasm, she needed to get clean. Lori and Amy decided to shower as well. Both Liz' took off their dresses and quickly dropped onto their bed and were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting the pillow.

Lori and Amy finished their shower with both coming into the living room wearing their robes, tied at their waist. They both walked to the refrigerator looking for a bottle of water. They quietly discussed the good time the group all seemed to have when they heard Ginger turning off her shower.

Ginger quickly toweled herself off, inspected her cunt and found no discernable marks or bruises. The vibrator did what it was intended to do. Give her continuous pleasure for hours. She got into bed and under the covers. She was on her back when she fell asleep. It took her two minutes.

Lori and Amy moved toward Ginger's bedroom. The door was slightly ajar with no light coming from the bedroom. Before they entered Ginger's room, they turned off the lights in the living room. They closed the bedroom door behind them. With only a sliver of light coming from the bathroom light that was left on with the door closed, the two moved quietly toward Ginger's bed. Lori went to one side and Amy to the other. They dropped their robes, exposing their naked bodies to one another. They climbed into bed and moved quickly toward Ginger. Ginger, awakened by the sudden movement, was about to talk, but that was quickly stifled when Lori placed her lips over Ginger's and began to explore the inside of Ginger's mouth. With her hands, Lori began to play with Ginger's tits. In about a minute, Ginger's nipples were like pebbles.

At the same time, Amy crawled under the covers, moved toward the bottom of the bed and between Ginger's legs, which she spread apart.

Ginger's freshly washed pussy smelled like newly blooming flowers. Amy began exploring the delicate folds of Ginger's pussy with her tongue. In a matter of minutes, Ginger's labia opened, her clitoris emerged from its hood. Amy continued to like and tease Ginger's cunt lips and clitoris with her tongue. Ginger started to move her hips trying to get her cunt closer to Amy's tongue.

Lori stopped kissing her and begin to whisper lewd things in Ginger's ears. "You like my hands playing with your tits and nipples, don't you? How does your cunt feel with Amy's tongue on it?

"So, so good." Ginger couldn't catch her breath. Her breathing became labored as the sensations of an impending orgasm began to overwhelm her.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" Lori asked. "Have you?"

Ginger could only nod yes as she was to busy enjoying Amy's tongue.

Lori and Amy stopped their playing for a few seconds, turning Ginger onto her knees. Amy moved onto her back, positioned herself between Ginger's knees and re-started her oral assault on Ginger's pussy. Lori moved to the front of the bed, lying against the headboard and spread her legs. Her freshly washed hairy cunt was on full display for Ginger.

"Come on Ginger, get that tongue on my pussy. I need to cum badly. I've been so fucking horny all night watching you move with the vibrator in your cunt." Lori pulled Ginger's face toward her full bush and her clitoris that was peeking out from the mass of tangled hair.

Ginger used her hands to massage the inside of Lori's thighs working them up to he bush. She teased and pulled at the cunt hair before inserting one finger into Lori's wet snatch. She then lowered her face and began to lick Lori's entire cunt, with the exception of Lori's clitoris. At the same time, Lori was mauling her own tits and pinching and pulling her nipples. Lori needed the release she had been waiting on for the entire evening so she grabbed Ginger by her hair and smashed he face directly into her cunt and on her clitoris.

"God Ginger, get to my clit now, please, oh...........oh, come on eat my cunt, eat me, suck my clit. Make me cum. Make me cum!" Lori shouted, not caring if she woke up her friends.

Amy twisted ginger onto her side and swung her legs toward Lori who had also moved on her side. Amy's hairy muff was right in front off Lori's face. The three of them formed a daisy chain, sucking and fingering each other, smothering their faces into the core of each other's sexual pleasure. The moaning and groaning, along with the labored breathing became louder as each of the ladies sought their release. Tongues and fingers moved at warp speed as each lady tried to get their partner off first. Lori was the first to shutter and collapse on the bed, Amy and Ginger followed almost immediately. The bed sheets were soaking with the sexual juices of three very satisfied ladies. The three of them moved together at the front of the bed and sleep came quickly with the three of them entwined in each other's arms.

Both Liz' woke up at 8:30 wondering where their bunkmates were. Walking out of their respective bedrooms, they were about to ask each other the same question when they heard some noise coming out of Ginger's room. They both opened the door to find the three of them, awake, leaning against the headboard with the television on.

"I guess we know where you two slept last night?"

"Guilty as charged," Amy and Lori said together.

"I need another shower," Ginger said.

"I think we all do," Lori said.

"We have about an hour before breakfast gets here," Amy spoke. "You know we have Spa treatments after breakfast in the room."

"In the room," Ginger said.

"Yes, its easier that way. There is plenty of room in the living room to set up portable tables. They will just move the furniture around and we'll be able to relax together. In fact, the arrangements call for a fourhanded massage for everyone. Ninety minutes of pure pleasure. Just like you had yesterday, right Liz?"

"Yesterday was good," Liz replied.

There was a knock on the door and a shout of "Room Service."

Amy let the two food servers in as they had two full tables to deliver to the suite. Amy sighed the check and said, "Thank you. Please pick up the tables in one hour. They will be outside the door."

"Not a problem. Thank you."

They ladies feasted on breakfast. Between the drinking and sex they had worked up a big appetite. One hour later the tables were picked up. The phone rang.

Amy picked up the phone and said, "Yes that's fine. One hour would be fine."

"The therapists will be here at 12:30. I've got a few calls to make." Others had the same things to do.

At 12:30 the doorbell rang and Liz Clayman opened the door. She was startled to see ten men at the door all, except one, were wearing white ski masks. The one without the mask introduced himself as Noah. The masks completely covered their heads. They were dressed in all white; tight white tee shirts and white pants that appeared to be painted on their bodies. There was not an ounce of fat on any of the eight therapists.

"Ms. Clayman, it's good to see you again."

"Same here," she replied.

"I'll explain the masks to your friends. There is nothing to be worried about."

"If you're here, I'm not worried. My friends won't be worried as well."

Liz introduced Noah to the group.

"Did Ms. Clayman tell you about her massage yesterday?" Noah asked the ladies.

"No she didn't," Ginger said.

"Then let me explain the type of massages you will be receiving. First of all, from my experience, not knowing or seeing the face of your therapist enhances the experience. The masks will be removed when the massage has been completed. Secondly, the pressure applied is up to you. Let us know what works best for you. You will have four hands servicing you at all times. One working on your upper body and one working the lower extremities. Next, we use only hypoallergenic ingredients so that you will only have the purest of lotions and oils caressing your body. Next and this is most important. Our clients usually are in the nude when we work with them, with towels placed on the most intimate areas. There have been times when things can get a little out of control. Once again, what goes on in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. It is up to you how far you want us to proceed away from the standard massage. Lastly, your husbands, boyfriends and others have paid for your massages. Are there any questions before we get started?

Four of the ladies turned and looked at Clayman.

Cho spoke. "The massage was just good yesterday? Only good?"

The ladies all broke up laughing.

"It was the best fucking massage I ever had," Clayman responded, her face turning red.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers