The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers

Jack began to move very slowly allowing Amy to get used to the large cock he possessed. Jack took his mom's arms and placed them above her head, locking her wrists with his hands. He began to gently lick and nip at the underside of the arms, causing his mom to shiver and moan in delight.

Amy began to respond to Jack's fucking by fucking back. They got into a very slow and deliberate motion where Jack was moving his cock in and out of his mom's very wet cunt. Amy could not get enough of that cock. She started to buck her hips faster. Jack released Amy's hands and pulled her legs up enabling him to push his cock deeper into the fur lined cunt staring at him.

Their kissing became hurried and Amy couldn't keep quiet. "Fuck me, fuck me by handsome son. I want your cock, I need your cock. Fuck me harder, fuck mommy harder...............Oh, harder."

Amy started to gasp for air as she felt the familiar stirrings of an impending orgasm. Jack sensed that as well and picked up the pace. They began the final dance, one that will climax in their climax.

Amy grabbed her son's face and speared her tongue into his mouth. "I love you." she said then added, "More, fuck your mom. Cum for me, cum with me," Amy panted.

"I love you too," her son whispered.

Jack erupted into his mom's cunt with load after load of his hot seed. Amy wailed he climax, holding her son, never wanting to let him go. At that moment she thought, "This is so wrong, but it feels so good."

Jack stayed inside his mom until his cock began to shrink then rolled off her body and moved next to her on the bed. Amy moved closer to her son and fell asleep cuddled next to the most important man in her life, her son and lover.

Over the past few months Rick made every attempt to see Liz in New York City. He had the excuse of going to see his parents who also lived in New York City. His dad was a hedge fund manager worth millions, maybe billions and his mom was a patron of the arts. They were always glad to see their son but did not expect to see him as often as they did.

Liz was very happy with the arrangement as well. Rick would tell his parents he was spending the night with a friend and then, when Liz did not have her child at home, stayed with her.

They kept their romance quiet, as Liz was almost twice Rick's age. That fact was a major discussion point in their relationship. Rick had no problem being seen with Liz, but Liz had a career to think about. Invariably, the discussion led them into the bedroom where they made love for hours at a time. Now they were in appoint in their relationship where either they went public or moved apart.

Liz was crying softly as she lay in Rick's arms. "I love you so much, Rick, I really do. I don't know what to do."

"What does your gut tell you?"

"I'm so scared of the talk that will go on."

"Fuck the talk. The most important thing to ask yourself is, 'Are you happy?''

"I'm always happy to be with you."

"Then fuck the people who say they are your friends. If they were truly your friends they would be happy for you after all these years of being in a terrible relationship."

"Give me a little more time, please," Amy pleaded.

"I'm okay with that, now come her I want to snuggle."

Liz moved in close to Rick and he wrapped his arms around her. They were facing each other and she felt his hard cock pressing against her stomach.

"I want you in me, Rick. I want to feel your cock in my cunt. Please make love to me."

Rick easily slid his cock into Liz' cunt.

"Go slowly. Make it last."

Rick obeyed Amy and took his time, feeling Amy's cunt muscles grab his cock. They remained facing each other as they rocked back and forth. They exchanged kisses and held hands. They whispered their love for each other.

With very little warning Liz let out a little shout announcing her orgasm.

"Cum for me Rick, cum in me."

Rick moved a little quicker and gasped as he spilled his seed into Liz's cunt. He remained inside for a few minutes and when he got soft, pulled out. He reached for Liz and held her tight to his body. No words were exchanged as they fell asleep while holding each other.

The phone in each room rang at 9:00 am. The wake up call had the desired affect. Realizing they had a plane to catch the ladies got out of their beds, showered and packed. Their lovers had one more day of golf and their round did not begin until the afternoon. The guys would stay in bed, order room service and then check out before heading to the golf course.

While that was the original plan, the guys got up after the ladies were dressed.

"I know I'm speaking for all of us," Amy said, "When I say thank you for the past few days. Needless to say, I think we all need a vacation from the vacation to rest up."

Everyone laughed.

In turn the ladies went to all the guys to say their goodbyes, realizing that their lives were forever changed.

There was a knock at the door as the bellman was there to take their luggage to the waiting limo for the ride to airport. The ladies walked behind the bellman, each in their own thoughts. Their bags were loaded, Ginger tipped the bellman and they stepped into the limo.

"Some privacy please," Liz Clayman asked the driver. The glass partition closed in front of them. The passengers in the back seat were quieter than normal. That was to be expected given what took place over the past three days. They were deep in thought when Liz Cho spoke.

"Well Ginger, did you have a good time?"

The friends laughed, breaking the silence.

"What do you think? I was teased and fucked by a vibrator, fucked by my nephews and had my pussy eaten and my tits mauled. I shaved my bush. I guess you think this was a typical weekend for me."

"And we have pictures to show for it," Liz Cho said waving the flash drive in her hands.

"What are you going to do with that," Ginger yelled.

"I'm going to make copies and give them to the girls so they have something to masturbate to whenever they think back at this weekend."

The ladies continued to roar in laughter.

"I just have one question."

"What's that, Ginger," Amy said.

"Who's getting married after me?"

The ladies had tears running down their faces laughing so hard.

NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers