The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

"Nice to meet you Noah. Please call me Liz."

Noah led Liz into her private room. She was amazed as the room was prepared just as she ordered. When she made the reservation the clerk taking the reservation asked her about music choices, fragrance for the room, type of lotions to be used and most important, whether she wanted a male or female therapist. The room had a slight smell of lavender, her favorite.

Noah pointed to a seat next to the table and asked Liz to have a seat, as he wanted to reconfirm her treatment as well as provide her with any additional options. Liz was impressed by Noah's professionalism even though he looked no older than twenty-one or two.

"Liz, you want a deep tissue massage, correct?"

"Yes."

"I'll apply different levels of pressure when we start and you can let me know what works best for you. Also, the massage is for ninety minutes that means that you get a full ninety minutes. Also, I usually reserve the last fifteen minutes to do some stretching. Many people like to have this done as it makes the massage complete. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good," but there was some apprehension in Liz' voice.

"I have shorts and a top for you to put on for the stretching. In fact, if you like, you can wear the shorts during the massage."

"No, I prefer being nude during a massage."

Noah still sensed something amiss with Liz.

"I'm twenty seven years old and have had extensive training in this field. I've been working here for five years. I know, I look eighteen."

Both he and Liz laughed.

"Let me step out so you can get under the sheets. Please lie face down, bring the sheets up to your shoulders. I'll be back in five minutes."

After Noah left, Liz thought she could detect Noah's pants tighten up near his crotch. She stepped out of her robe placing in on a hook on back of the door. She felt her nipples harden and her cunt become moist as she climbed onto the table. His cock, even from a distance looked impressive.

Five minutes later, Noah knocked on the door and Liz told him to come in.

"I have your favorite lotions. Now, remember, please let me know the pressure you want me to use. Also, many of my clients prefer that I remain silent during the massage. That usually allows my clients to totally relax and have a quiet, rewarding experience."

"Sounds like a plan," Liz replied.

Noah went to turn on the requested music, thankful the rooms were totally sound proof. He hated places that had paper-thin walls when you heard what went on next door. The Wynn was a first class facility and he had done very well for himself. He had many clients that requested his services and they, in turn, recommended him to others. Almost all of his clients were female and while he never took advantage of his clients, it was more often than not where these women required and requested some special services. Business executives, political leaders, and a celebrity or two all required discretion that Noah was happy to provide.

In fact, other hotels often called asking him if he was happy where he was or was he looking to change employers. His bosses at the Wynn knew of his following and his salary was a reflection of his talent. He worked three to four days a week earning more than his colleagues who had to work a routine weekly schedule would make in two weeks.

Noah moved to the head of the table and said, "Time to relax Liz. Enjoy. If there is anything you need from me, just let me know," With that he lowered the sheet down from her shoulders to the top of her buttocks. He poured lotion onto his hands and began to move his hands in circles on her back.

He varied the pressure until Liz said, "This pressure is very good. Please try to keep it that way."

"No problem," replied Noah as he continued to work on Liz' back. He moved from her back to the side of the table. Covering her back, he moved the sheet from her right leg toward the inside of her thighs, exposing the right cheek. Noah worked his way up from her feet to her thighs and then started working on her butt. Liz thoroughly enjoyed Noah's touch and that despite her best efforts she felt herself becoming wet between her legs. As Noah moved closer to her crack, Liz involuntarily, but subtlety, moved her right leg not so much as an inch, but Noah noticed the movement.

Liz thought to herself, "I hope he can't smell just how excited I'm becoming!"

Noah smiled to himself. The movement was one many of his clients did as he was working on their backside. He saw some of the flaming red pubic hair that was framing the inside of her leg. He finished the right leg, covered it up and did the same thing with Liz' left leg. By the time he got to her left cheek, there was no pretense, what-so-ever from Liz. She spread her legs even further apart giving Noah, what he thought was an invitation to move his fingers into a more intimate area.

Noah reached for another bottle of lotion. "Liz, this lotion is a little warm, but you will enjoy the feeling."

Noah poured a little lotion on her butt, allowing some of it to drip into her crack. Liz could feel the heat generated from the lotion as the warmth spread throughout her butt and between her legs. If she wasn't aroused by the massage certainly the addition of the newest lotion to her body made her want more from Noah.

Noah began to massage the lotion into her butt, kneading the cheeks to the pressure Liz wanted. Her legs moved further apart. Noah, seeing this behavior from other clients, looked at Liz' action as an invitation to get more personal with the lovely lady on the table.

Noah pressed his fingers between her cheeks, moving his fingers along side the red furred slit. He noticed there was only a hint of pubic hair by her slit probably trimmed to allow her to wear a bikini. He moved his fingers up and down, gently at first, then with a little more pressure. That elicited a noisy response from Liz.

"That feels so, so good. Please."

"Please what, Liz?"

"Please touch me."

"Touch you where?"

"Oh, Oh........ah, anywhere you want, please?

His fingers moved in a more urgent way, teasing her cunt lips and dipping a finger or two into her now, very wet cunt. He only pushed the tip of two fingers into her cunt. The musky scent of her lust filled the room. That was enough for her lips to spread apart. Finally, he began to tease her anus, slipping his pinky into the puckered orifice.

"Please don't stop. Oh.........., Oh..........," Liz was crying as she began to hump Noah's fingers.

Just when she thought she was going to cum, Noah withdrew his fingers and said, "I think that's enough for now. Let's turn you over so I can work on the rest of you."

Liz's pussy reeked of sexual tension. She was so wet her juices left a trail on the insides of her thighs. She was so close to orgasm, she was a little annoyed that Noah didn't compete the job. "What does he have in store for me now?" Liz wondered. She could only hope that he would continue the best massage she ever had.

Noah pulled the sheets away from Liz' body, turning his face away from her as she turned over onto her back. Liz could not believe how hard her nipples were. They were painfully hard, as hard as her pussy was wet. She was sure Noah knew just how raunchy she was at that moment. Noah placed the sheets back on the table covering Liz from her toes to the tops of her tits.

"Liz, I'm going to work on your shoulders and neck first." Using his skilled hands he worked the tension out of Liz' neck and shoulder muscles.

When he was finished he asked the question knowing the answer he would get. "Many women like to have their breasts gently massaged on the sides. How about you?

"Please, do what ever you want," Liz panted.

Noah lowered the towel down from her tits to the top of her hips, just where the top of a bikini would be. He took a second to admire the huge orbs with the bullet point nipples. He used the warm lotion again, spreading it along the sides of each tit. Caressing each tit, yes they were tits not breasts to Noah, moving his hands close to, but not touching Liz' nipples, he noticed that Liz' breathing became labored and her nipples became, if possible, even harder. Noah then took the initiative to use his fingers to take Liz' nipples and pinch them gently at first.

"Oh my God.....Oh my God....." Liz chanted.

Now Noah like any young man was equally turned on by what was happening. His cock was semi-hard when he was working on Liz while she was on her stomach, was now fully erect, with his cock pressing against his pants. He did not wear underwear.

Noah pulled the nipples often and, at times, hard, as if he was trying to get them to fly off her tits. Finally, he moved forward and took one in his mouth sucking on the extended nub. Liz reacted as Noah had hoped. She reached under the sheet and began to run her hands through her matted bush as she was seeking her clitoris. She needed relief and needed it now. Noah seeing what she was up to, gently but with authority, stopped Liz from doing that. He took each wrist and tied it to the sides of the table with Velcro straps.

"I'll take care of that in due time," Noah whispered to Liz.

"Please, now, I need to cum now. Please."

"Soon. Soon. Let's not rush things."

Noah continued his mission of playing with Liz' tits with his hands and mouth for the next few minutes. Liz squirmed under the sheets, moaning as she sought the fulfillment of what she knew would be a tremendous orgasm.

When Noah thought Liz had been really primed for the next part of her massage, he moved to the bottom of the table and removed the sheet from Liz' body. She was now completely nude and on display. Noah placed small pillows under each knee forcing her legs to spread further apart when he tied her ankles against the legs of the table. Liz full red bush was on display framing her wet, pink slit. Her clitoris was poking out from its hood. Noah could see the wetness from her cunt evident.

"Do you want me to make you cum, Liz?"

"Please, please make me cum. I'm so fucking wet. I need to cum badly. Please."

"Just a few more minutes and you will get your wish." Then Noah began to massage Liz starting with her feet and working his way up both legs to the junction of her thighs. Her smell was intoxicating and Noah was fully aroused himself.

"The next part of the massage is very special Liz. I don't use my fingers to start. Let me know this feels, ok?" Noah did not wait for an answer as he placed his tongue on her extended, swollen clitoris. Liz reacted as though a firecracker went off on her body.

"Yes, yes, yes," Liz cried as she was humping her cunt into Noah's face.

Noah reached to the sides of the table and released the straps holding Liz' legs down. This made Liz more active as she went out of control trying to press her pussy as far as she could onto Noah's face.

Noah took two fingers and shoved them forcefully up Liz' cunt, moving them around, finally finding her "G" spot. Pressing his fingers on that spot with his tongue moving rapidly, Liz exploded.

"I'm cumming, cumming...............Oh my.................Oh, Ah........................Ah, cumming," Liz was screaming as she was humping her cunt against Noah's fingers and tongue.

Noah gave her time to calm down after, what he believed to be the most powerful orgasm he ever witnessed.

"That was amazing, Noah," Liz whispered. I've never cum that hard before.

"Well," Noah replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let me loosen up the ties to your arms. Also, we have about twenty more minutes to do some stretching. Nothing strenuous, just an easy stretch."

"Give me a minute then that would be fine. It's kind of stupid for me to put on the shorts, don't you think?

"I agree,"

Liz finally raised her head and saw, for the first time, Noah's cock tenting his pants. "He's huge," Liz thought to herself.

The fact was that Noah had a 7" cock that was thick as his wrist.

"I think it only fair that since I'm nude, why don't you get more comfortable," pointing to the tent in his pants.

"Only if you insist."

"Yes, I insist."

Noah was naked in five seconds. His cock was standing proud out of his groin surrounded by black pubic hair. He had a nice matte of hair on his chest and was chiseled.

Liz was going to fuck him before the session was over.

With his cock swinging from side to side, he moved to the bottom of the table. He had Liz' left leg straight and her right leg was bent at the knee. Her cunt was fully exposed as he moved her right leg back and forth. He repeated doing the same with the left leg. He then moved Liz down the table so her legs hung over the end. He took both her feet in his hands and pushed them back toward her stomach. Holding her their for a second, he easily slipped his cock into he cunt.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me as hard and as fast as you want. Your cock is so hard and so big, please fuck me."

Noah knew how to please a woman. He was not going to rush this. Fucking a truly sexy, mature woman always turned him on. He withdrew his cock slowly and began to push it back into the furry hole slowly, deliberately without regard to the protests coming from Liz.

"Come on, please Noah, please fuck me faster and harder. I'm so fucking wet I need your cock. Oh.........fuck," she wailed as he stuck all 7" into her cunt.

He began slowly, holding Liz' legs apart and in the air. She began thrusting back trying to get as much of his cock into her steaming cunt. Noah reached down and began fingering her exposed clitoris. Then he reached for her tits and began mauling her nipples. He started fucking her faster and harder.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, Fuck me, fuck me good. Fuck my cunt with that big cock." The cries of her carnal pleasure bounced off the walls. "Oh, Oh...............going to cum, going to cum."

Noah was also ready to explode. "Me too, me too. You're a great fuck. Love the way your tits bounce when I'm fucking you. Do you like to fuck, Liz?"

"I love to fuck, love to fuck young cocks!"

"Does your husband fuck you like this? Does he fuck you with a big cock?"

"No, your cock is the biggest cock I have fucked. It's so fucking big.................Oh, so fucking big. Going to cum, going to cum."

"Me too, me too."

"Cum in me, cum in my cunt. I want to feel your cock cum in my hairy cunt."

Noah roared as his release triggered Liz' as he released his seed into Liz cunt, aiming the last few blasts onto the red cunt hair. When he was done, he lowered Liz' legs, massaged them for two minutes and then covered Liz, who was now curled into a ball, with the sheets. Noah got dressed and left the room returning five minutes later with a cold bottle of water and some orange pieces. Liz was sitting up when he returned, the sheets covering her body. She reached for the water as Noah placed the dish holding the orange pieces on the table next to her.

Smiling, Liz said, "Without a doubt, that was the best massage, rather the best.... it was just the best ninety minutes I've had in quite a while. Thank you for everything."

You're quite welcome. For me, it's never been better. You are an incredible, sexy lady." I'll let you shower if you like, just go through the back door to the ladies spa area and I'll meet you at the front desk whenever you're done.

"I'll never get fucked like that again," Liz thought to herself. Noah's cock had touched places her husband's cock never reached. She could not remember when her husband ate her pussy like Noah did. Finally, she dropped the sheets and went to the shower. She was done in fifteen minutes and left to meet Noah at the front desk.

The receptionist asked how she enjoyed the spa treatment. Liz told he that it was the best massage she ever had. " Can I charge this to my room?"

"Sure, do you want to add a gratuity to this?"

"Not necessary. Do you have an envelope please?"

The receptionist handed her a small envelope and Liz place two one hundred dollar bills into the envelope along with her business card. She turned to see Noah coming toward the desk.

"This is for you, Noah."

"Thank you Ms. Clayman. I hope you enjoyed your massage and the spa."

"It was wonderful. I'll be sure to get back here for another session when I'm in Las Vegas next year."

"It would be my pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your stay."

Liz turned and started to walk back toward the elevators that would take her to her room. Noah went to his office and opened the envelope and smiled. Liz had invited him to New York for a weekend anytime he wanted a vacation.

Liz walked in and saw the other girls except Ginger. From the sound coming from her room, Ginger was still in the shower.

"So how was the massage?" Amy asked.

Wanting to maintain some order of decency, Liz said, "It was good. I've had better." Liz began walking to her room. "I'll be ready in five minutes. Make sure we get our bride ready for her big evening."

Lori said, "I'll go and get her just as soon as the shower stops. Liz," talking to Liz Cho. "Please get the box from my room."

Liz went and got the box returning to the living room as the shower ended. Lori gave Ginger three minutes and went in to her room.

Ginger was in the middle of toweling herself off when Lori stepped into the room, startling Ginger.

Ginger continued to dry herself not paying attention to Lori. "I know, I'm late, but the shower felt so good."

"Not a problem, but I need you to come with me for a second."

"OK" and Ginger wrapped the towel around her body and walked with Lori into the loving room."

Clayman had dressed and joined her friends. Ginger was the only one without clothes, although all of them were somewhat naked. None of them had worn panties and Lori and Liz Cho went without bras.

"Ginger, you are going to have a great time tonight," Amy said. "I know you bought a very nice, sexy dress for tonight but you will require some accessories," Amy continued.

With that Lori opened the box and pulled out a special pair of panties. Very sheer, there was a 6" vibrator sewn into the crotch. Lori ripped off Ginger's towel. She was now completely naked. Her friends saw her tits, nipples hardened by the air conditioning in the room, and her landing strip of sandy brown pubic hair.

"Turn around, let us get a good look at you." Cho said.

Clayman took Ginger by the hand and turned her so that her friends could see every part of her naked flesh.

"First things first," Lori said. "No bra tonight. We need to make sure everyone sees your hard nipples." Lori reached for the sexy panties. "Secondly, let's see how these fit."

Ginger began to step into them, exposing her shaved slit as she separated leg legs to get them on. Lori decided to help her pull them up and to make sure the vibrator fit properly. Pulling the panty to a level on her thigh just below the junction of her thighs. "Let me help you get this in place. First, I want to make sure you are sufficiently wet so that the vibrator will not hurt when inserted. We were going to get an 8" one, but we did have some pity on you."

With that, Cho and Clayman reached for a grabbed Ginger's hands and held them as Amy sat down next to Ginger's legs and force them a little further apart, stretching the sheer panties to the max. Lori reached between Ginger's legs and brushed her finger along Ginger's exposed clitoris. That little movement caused Ginger to cry out.

"Oh.........."

"So, someone likes her clit played with. Let's see how much she likes it." Lori began to rub the clitoris with more vigor. Ginger's hips began to move in time to Lori's teasing. Lori, used her other hand to shove two fingers up Ginger's cunt and began to finger fuck her.

"Ah, Ah, Oh.....................Feels so good."

"I think that's enough for now" as Lori reluctantly withdrew her fingers from the very wet cunt and her finger off her Ginger's clitoris. She then took the panty, lined up the vibrator and shoved the vibrator up the steamy cunt and set the panty in place so that the vibrator would not slip out.

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers