The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"So I guess that means us straight guys are in on the slut part." Steph and I nod and grin.

"You are all hunks even Mr. Gay over there. However you are also free to find gals on the road, so long as there is a condom. I usually only once a day and need foreplay for that. If your name is picked you have your slut until dinner the next day, up to her on how often you fuck her. If you need a few days to get it up again just let us know and we can take your name out until ready." Three nods then Paul ushers those three out, Cade stays here so odd.

"Wanted to make sure on a few things, not sex related. The double bass can't go into the storage so we will need to put up on the second level. Can also go on the first if you prefer, can stand up there. Second level best we can manage for it is leaned over so tough to play if you want to. The rest of your gear goes into storage and there are some acoustic guitars if you want to do some music. There is one TV on your bus and there is a communication system so you can talk to the driver if you decide to stop for something. Yes there are two, the second usually is asleep, can only drive eight hours at a time. We get to cheat and have a second driver so every eight hours they switch. Also stop so we get off and walk around a little. So any questions?" Shake my head so he nods and takes off.

"About half an hour and we take off. You got me yelled at by the way. Pond scum was asleep when I called him but he promised to have checks written for her rent while we are on tour. Is she going to stay with us after?" Shrug and give Paul a hug, still cold.

"No idea, most of the guys are single however so she may fall for one of us. Mostly this was just an oh my god moment because she has been following us since we moved here. Also wanted to be fucked by Martin, asking her to slut was Steph's idea though honestly we needed at least one more." Paul nods.

"You were stretched thin enough just us and Carl. Are you cold or something?" Look up and nod.

"This outfit is awesome on being slutty with style, but it allows a breeze and it's chilly in here." Paul snorts.

"Electronic equipment and then the crowd gets hot so they have it chilly in here to not have people pass out. Do wish you were ready for a skirt, I'd turn you around and pull it up." Giggle a bit since he is pressing in to me and I haven't been a good slut yet.

"Hold that thought, we will find a stud when we go to get on the bus. If Madison is up to it again and picks you, you are on the other bus. Steph and I will get on our bus and pick a road hand if nothing else."

Paul sighs and spanks me so I jump and he watches my chest bounce. Sigh and grab his nose to twist so he lets go then go over to Steph and sit with her on the cot. Steph puts her arm around me and we lean into each other then slump a little. She is pregnant enough to sleep more and hell who knows maybe I am too.

Get woken up by Cade and Mark with Woody behind them. Steph wants to be carried so I demand the same thing. The guys all trade a look then Cade picks up Steph. Woody comes in to pick me up and I swat Mark for not being strong enough. Then we are heading out of the stadium and it is warm out so I'm happy enough with it.

All of the guys and Madison are out waiting for us so we get set down. Madison comes over when Steph calls her. Also looks worried, she fucked Martin and while Steph told her to he is her boyfriend.

"Madison are you up for another guy?" Madison ponders a moment and nods.

"Yeah, I suppose but we aren't going very far."

"Concert there tomorrow and we have for right now stop at dinner time to change stud. Since we haven't done that we will ask who has not gotten laid and pick out of them. Then at dinner we pick a name out of the hat and that is our stud until next dinner." Madison nods and smiles.

"I am going to like this, don't have to pick anybody?"

"Nah, just use them to scratch that itch. If you don't fall for anybody and would prefer you can go back to your apartment and find a new job. We are paying rent for you right now."

"Yeah Paul said that. Is there anybody here I can't fuck?" I shake my head and wink.

"All of them are open for us to fuck, besides Cade the guy that was carrying Steph. He goes for men and is the man so we can man watch with him." Madison snorts.

"What about falling for?" Steph sighs.

"Martin is not open for it unless swinging sits well with me. If I get a name then you can fall for him with me. He may not feel the same way though just a warning." Madison nods and shrugs.

"I really like him and he was so good on top of me. But there are so many guys, I'm not even terribly sure there are enough of us." Steph looks at me so shrug.

"As far as I know most of them are not able to perform every day. Mark, Paul, and Woody were quite happy with me only doing one man a day except for my breeding. Three straight days of Paul and Mark riding me then they couldn't perform again. Already said if they need to recover they will not put their name in." Madison nods and rubs her hands together.

"Alright, lets find us a stud."

Steph and I trade a glance then we follow her. When we ask we get a rather short line of guys to pick from. All three straight roadies, Paul, and Carl are what we got to pick from. Steph instantly picks a grinning Trace. Madison picks one of the roadies and I send the other after since there are to be two and Cade may as well stay in our bus.

Leaves me with Paul and Carl, both are standing taller and expanding a little making me laugh. Cade comes over to stand next to me. We both look them over and both are looking a little unsure now.

"Cade which do you want?" Cade snorts and both are shaking their head.

"Honestly neither, I'm old enough to be dad to either. For you I'm thinking go with the guy on the right. Also a question, would you be upset if I can take on my own slut?" Look up at Cade and giggle.

"Shit no I don't mind, the guys may not like it if you do public sex but otherwise bring a harem. Do you have a guy here or is this if you run into one?"

"Harem would be nice but then there isn't periods to worry about anyway. Not anybody but I am able to find guys on the road. Sometimes they want to come along and either we get a new roadie or they want to learn how to play." Nod and smile.

"Sounds good, either would be fine but I think ask Coop if you want to pay them." Cade snorts and shakes his head.

"In this instance they are like a kept gal, we feed them and they get a place to sleep. After though if they want to roadie then I can take them along on my next tour which is six months, I was assured max five for this one." Nod and wink.

"Well if you are sure you want Carl, I swear to you Paul has said he wants to try being the girl." The rest of the guys are laughing besides Carl and Paul.

"Damn it Pinky I never said that." Cade is chuckling and shakes his head as he walks away so I go up to the two.

"Tell you what, I pick you both, double team your slut and then let me sleep." Both nod and have big grins.

We are the last three on the bus besides Cade who is looking around to make sure we didn't forget anything. Course as I am getting on the driver waves at me so I go over to him. Look at him and don't know him so slightly confusing.

"Do you want to be dropped at your parents house? I got the address for it and besides here this bus can go most everywhere in a city." I think about it, it would be good but then they are going to come for practice so shake my head.

"Called them up and they are coming to practice. So just take us to the stadium, I'll be asleep anyway probably."

He nods and smiles then I'm being pulled along for a bed. Giggle a bit at this, they are rather eager to fuck their slut. Not that I'm not liking the idea, I want to be fucked. Move along in the bus with a rather narrow hallway and there are signs on both sides. We got nameplates so we all know where our bed is at.

Mine is at the end next to the stairs up, across from mine is Steph's and can hear moans coming out of there. Giggle a little as Carl pulls the curtain aside for my bed and well there should be enough room to let one up my ass. Course there is one thing to ask about but first I get naked, can't be a fucked slut still wearing my outfit and have drawers under to put things.

Even have labels, have two marked clean and one dirty. This awesome little slut outfit goes in the dirty then I climb in bed. I won't need to get dressed until practice anyway so doesn't make sense to leave it out. Have a slight worry on having something else to wear but fuck it I'm to be fucked. It's a fairly comfortable bed, little firm but nice.

"Do we have lube?" Carl and Paul trade a glance and hands go up so I guess that is a no.

"We can pick some up in the next town." I nod though Carl looks a little worried.

"If we are not doing your ass and pussy what are we doing?" I grin because I probably will enjoy this.

"I suck one off while the other fucks me. If the one behind me gets off first you both fuck me."

Paul and Carl trade a grin then start to get undressed. After a moment they trade a groan and head down the hallway to find their bunks. Lost I lean out and notice all of the bunks have drawers under, and there are two beds a spot besides mine and Steph's. Probably for the singer but they are a great place to put the slut, plenty of room for group fucking of her.

Course Steph wasn't going to be a slut, so I'm a little lost on that. So hop out and go across the hall, a whole one step and realize this bunk is marked Steph and Martin. Not sure if Martin is in there or not I decide to pull the curtain aside and look in. I find Steph under Trace his hips dancing away, and no Martin.

Steph looks over at me so mouth Martin and she grins then points up. Snort and giggle as I back away, Martin is up in the lounge area. Then Carl and Paul came back, both nude and I get picked up to be put on the bed. Giggle since there's not all that much room in the hallway, I has half a second from doing the same thing.

"Which one of you is getting sucked on?" Carl and Paul trade a glance.

"I want her pussy."

"I want her pussy more." Snort and giggle then wave my hand.

"Paul can have my pussy, I'm his sister or he made me pregnant." Paul stares at me a second.

"So wrong there, I have a sister named Andrea."

Not what I meant but I can't help it I'm giggling. Carl hops in bed and we move around so he is against the wall leading to the next bunk. He isn't hard quite yet but I want to suck on him. After saying that I would I have been drooling a little for a nice hard cock in my mouth. Fingers wrap around his cock and I'm stroking.

Then I am leaning down and licking at the head of him. I want this hard and in my mouth. Would prefer hard and in my ass or pussy but in my mouth is just as nice. Doesn't take long and he is hard so I open wide and take him in. Just the tip at first, my hand still stroking up and down on him and moan since he tastes fairly good.

Curtain is closed now and there are hands on my hips. Well one hand, the other is feeling at me and I moan again. It feels good to have a cock in my mouth and fingers on me. I never played with myself while giving out a blowjob. Hell the guys didn't either if I was doing it before the sex or not so let's hear it for being double teamed.

Get pushed a little forward then because Paul is fitting his cock in to me. Not complaining, Carl tastes good and its awesome to be sucking on a guy while fucked. The cock in my pussy feels so good then it is moving around. Paul didn't go in all the way and is fucking his way in to me and I can't hold back the moan.

Seems to be good for Carl because he is grabbing my head and pumping a little. I like this so just surrender myself to my two lovers. Bounce back and forth between them being fucked in my pussy and mouth. Also enjoying every tiny speck of a moment like this because I'm being their good little slut.

Almost would say my love came back as the slut, except it didn't. Feels good to be a good little fucked slut. Even getting pregnant was simply a fetish, who did it wasn't really important. Orgasm washing over me chases away any thoughts. There is nothing possible anymore but staying up like a good little slut and being fucked while blowing.

Orgasm seems to have been really good for both of the guys. I was moaning so I know Carl enjoyed, Paul even seems to be in a hurry to flood me. I'm bouncing around between them at a good speed and really liking it. My breasts are bouncing a little much and so want to put my hands there just can't since I'm sucking and stroking on Carl, do have one free enough so try and cup them.

Works at least since I'm not hurting and still being fucked hard. Also have my head in Carl's hands and he is fucking away at my mouth. So glad I have a hand around his cock because suddenly he groans and shoves hard. I am accepting his fluids in my mouth and moan because it's awesome to suck a guy off.

Paul just keeps on fucking me as Carl empties in my mouth. I am enjoying this so and can even keep his fluids in my mouth with his cock. Hand stroking on him much as I can to get it all out until finally he is going soft. Let his cock out and enjoy the flavor as I am fucked. Finally swallow and collapse a little to let Paul finish fucking his slut.

Just would like to say he takes longer, I'm building up for a second orgasm when Paul groans and shoves at me. The hot warmth inside of me sets off my orgasm so I moan, fairly close to a wail. Paul keeps pumping as well so I get well filled with him. When he pulls out I collapse, this slut needs sleep.

Look up when the curtain is peeled back to let out Carl and Steph is there with a glass. I get handed the plastic glass filled with water so down it. Really needed that, the taste was going bad by then. Paul gets out and I get left alone with Steph who got in with me.

"So I guess we got three sluts." Look over at Steph and smile.

"It is awesome to be the slut. Where is the bathroom anyway?"

"Upstairs next to the kitchen. This is built like an RV so there is a reservoir for waste and water." I make a face and she giggles. "Not the same one, there are two. We are sitting above the engine with water just after. Past that one is waste and with this many people we empty that every two days or so. I did ask, there are RV parks all over the place along with places to just empty and fill on water."

"With water next to the engine we have hot water all the time."

"Nah, fridge has a water dispenser. Drinking water get out of fridge, everything else use the sink. Paper plates and plastic utensils so no cleaning anything but pots and pans." Nod and smile.

"Sounds great, are you going to stay over here?" Steph nods and smiles.

"Yeah, I need a cuddle and I'm sure you do."

Get situated and I'm the one cuddled up to, which sorta sucks. Also doesn't because I'm taller so would feel weird I'm sure. Not to say I don't want to cuddle up to Steph, I prefer cuddling up to someone. Still nice to have her laying on me like this, get to experience what it's like for a guy. It's rather nice to be the one lied on.

Wake up the next day with no Steph and voices above so pull the curtain aside. Also need the toilet so not even bothering with getting dressed I go up the stairs. Silence falls as I head for the toilet and go in. Come out again and realize why, everybody is here, with my parents. Oh well fuck my parents watched me walk nude to the bathroom and go.

So not sure which is worse, they watched me walk around nude or know I used the toilet. Don't ask I don't get it either. Then realize well hell, it's my parents and I need to tell them so head over to Mom and give her a hug. Dad gets one as well and both are a little bug eyed so sit with a grin.

"Didn't think I'd ever shock you two." Mom snorts and shakes her head.

"Is this payback for the sofa?" Shake my head though most everybody is chuckling.

"Nah, this is me having to tell you something. I'll freak later I'm sure but, well, your daughter is pregnant." Mom and Dad are staring at me now then Mom darts over a step and I'm getting a hug.

"This is great, who is the father?" Suck in a breath and just let it out.

"I'm not real sure, I haven't found love yet but want sex so I turned into the band slut. Paul and Mark were the only guys I was doing while fertile, along with the day before. One of those two for sure." Mom pulls back to look at me.

"That is unexpected."

"I guess in a way blame my therapist, she was the one who said I should scratch the itch. Also said to be sure and tell the guys that it's just me scratching an itch. Band slut was my idea, so I didn't create tension just scratching an itch and it went to getting pregnant after my apartment was broken into." Mom just nods and smiles.

"At least we know who the mom is." Snort and giggle.

"What are you going to do with your kid while on tour?" Look at Dad and Mom giggles.

"Currently leave the baby where it is. Later on though I can use Paul and Mark's mom as grandma. She is a stay at home wife so no problem and they have a house there. We are getting a mansion, or do we own and just outfitting?" Look over at Paul.

"Still going through the paperwork so not officially ours yet. Any day now, perhaps did clear today. Dad has gotten a team together to outfit to fit our wants, just waiting on officially ours." Steph comes over and sits with me.

"So listen us guitarists were thinking, you got a guitar so you are helping us open." Look over at Steph and sigh.

"Oh fine make me do it again. If you make me do the singing and everything I'm kicking butt." Steph snorts and laughs.

"Nah, Martin is wanting to do a little reunion when we come up. Do our old songs from high school."

"What about Francis?"

"I'll play along or watch, I'm not sure I can do some of what you did." Look over at him then back at Steph a little shocked.

"Wait, you mean Martin put the notes down with the lyrics?"

"Yeah, did you really think all he did was fuck me or write new lyrics?" Think about it a second then nod.

"Of course, I think the only times you were not full of him was at school, doing a gig or at my house and I always thought you were leaking him for then." Martin is laughing now and shaking his head.

"Hell Andrea we didn't go to without a condom until senior year." Look at him then back at Steph.

"You were trying that long?" Steph snorts and shakes her head.

"I was on the pill, he stayed over a few times and Mom decided she wasn't ready to be a grandma so I got taken to get them. Once I was protected we stopped with condoms, didn't make sense." Mom is laughing and so am I.

"Almost wish I had gotten on, feels better to let him fill me up." Dad groans.

"Just hope you are not letting everybody do that." Shake my head.

"We have a stockpile of condoms and the guys can have groupies. I get a stud for the night and he doesn't have a groupy, I don't have a groupy but do talk to them. That way I get out and talk to different men and may find love again. Not safe to just screw everybody, I always knew that." Cade comes up the stairs and I get stared at for a moment.

"Come on guys we are unloaded and they are setting up the stage. Pinky you are not dressed so do see to that and follow along. Trace will be at the door to guide." Steph snorts and leans in to me.

"I almost want to say don't get dressed." Shake my head fast getting laughs out of everybody.

"I will get dressed, there's no shower in here so that is a bummer." Cade comes over and pulls me up.

"We got hand towels in the bathroom, if you want to clean in certain ways just wet one and use that." Nod since that is what I wanted a shower for.

emap
emap
237 Followers