The Barn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about calling the sheriff. I'm glad that you did. I know that what I told you about not wanting to leave the barn right now, sounded pretty strange, and if I could explain it to you, I would. The fact of the matter is that I don't know why I feel the way I do, but I can assure you that I'll work my butt off for you."

"I'll pay you a dollar an hour with room and board. Give me some time to get Jose's things packed up and you can move into his apartment."

"That sounds fair, but I really don't want to leave the barn for now."

"His apartment is built onto the barn, so you won't be leaving it at all."

"Can you enter it from here?"

"No you have to go around on the outside to get to the door."

"I don't suppose you would consider me making a door to it that opens out here into the barn?"

"I don't see where that would be a problem, if you are anywhere as good a carpenter as you are a mechanic."

"I've picked up a lot of skills over the years, and I think you won't be dissatisfied with anything I build. Until you give me the go ahead, I'll see what I can set up in the loft."

"It shouldn't be too bad up there," Luke replied. "We stored some of the old beds from the house up there that were in good enough shape to keep. I hate to part with anything that might find a use later on and this case that would seem to be a good thing."

"Then it is a done deal," Micah again shook Luke's hand, "I think I'm going to like working for you."

"Now, Grandpa will be coming in here in a short time, and I'll introduce you. I think you will like him."

"I'm sure I will, but for now I'll get back to work on that tractor. I wanted running at one hundred percent for you tomorrow."

It was only minutes later that the school bus dropped Luke Jr. off, and the boy came running up to the house. Around half an hour later Amos drove his tractor into the yard and pulled in the barn. Sarah came out of the house and found Luke introducing Micah to Amos.

"I reckon it was a wise move having you checked out by the law, Micah. I don't mind if I say so myself; however, if Luke says everything has checked out right and he is willing to take you on, I don't have any objection."

"He's a good mechanic Grandpa," Luke said. "He's gotten my tractor up and running better than it has in long time."

"Is that a fact, boy? Then that is a bonus. We could use some help around the place. There are things that need doing while Luke and I are out working."

"Don't worry I'm going to make sure that you won't be disappointed in me. I'll keep your machines running in top shape and I will be doing a lot of other things for you in the meantime."

Sarah came over to Luke and kissed him long and hard, which surprised Amos, because very rarely did the couple display such open emotion around him. Sarah told everyone that it would be about an hour until dinner was done, before turning and leaving. A short time later Amos followed her up to the house, satisfied with Luke's choice of a hired hand. Luke went up into the loft with Micah and together they pulled down one of the mattresses, which stood against the wall.

"I'll bring out some blankets and pillows. I'll also bring you dinner, as soon as it gets done."

"That will be fine. I think I'll be more than comfortable tonight."

After Luke took bedding out to Micah and took out his supper, the family sat down at the table. Rachel was eating at one of her girlfriend's that night. The main topic of conversation was Micah.

"I wanna see the new guy!" Luke Jr. said.

"Not right now," Amos replied, "we don't know near enough about him. While the law says he is clean, I want to get to know him better before you meet him."

"Aw, I can watch out for myself!"

"I know that, but we have to do things right and proper. In this case right and proper means for Luke and me to get to know this man a lot better before you, Sarah, or Rachel have much to do with him."

That night while Amos lay sleeping, his dreams turned to nightmares filled with erotic scenes, which he had never dreamed about previously. He seemed to be surrounded by a group of naked young women, one of whom was Rachel. They were all were intent on some equally naked man lying down on a pile of hay. At first Amos thought the man was Jose, but suddenly the man changed into a wing demon shape with fiery red eyes. Amos watched helplessly as the creature fucked girl after girl in succession.

Then the dream changed and it was Sarah being fucked as she bent forward to receive the demon's cock deep into her foaming vagina. Amos tried to separate the couple from their obscene coupling, but found that he could not move. As he watched the devilish creature empty its seed into Sarah, the being looked over at Amos and laughed aloud at the elderly man's inability to intervene.

Sarah and Luke made wild love that night. Both seemed to be overcome by new sexual feeling, which carried them to new heights of ecstasy. Luke seemed to find extra stamina as he repeatedly was able to bring his wife and himself to cumming. It was after midnight before the pair finally collapsed exhausted by their amorous pursuits.

In the barn, the entity who was Micah lay upon his mattress. His red eyes glowed in the darkness as he thought of the days and nights, which lay ahead. His plan was working.

12