The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching them kiss was one of the most erotic things I'd ever witnessed. For several long minutes my cock lay forgotten as they kissed like long lost lovers. I was so turned on that I wanted to cum as I watched them and started jerking off. Ellen noticed right away and slapped my hand away. Smiling up at me she deep throated my cock making me cum almost instantly. With a mouthful of my seed she kissed Gwen again, swapping the salty treat back and forth until their lips glistened with it. They carefully licked each other clean not wanting to waste a precious drop. I'd asked Ellen once why she liked to swallow my cum and she told me she loved how dirty it made her feel, well she looked extra dirty tonight snowballing it with her friend.

"Mmmm... thanks hon," Ellen said kissing my spent cock and my stomach.

"You said he can keep getting hard right?" asked Gwen as Ellen and I started to laugh. "What?"

"Give me a chance to enjoy the first one," I laughed.

"Don't worry he'll be hard again," Ellen smiled. "We'll both get a nice fucking I promise."

"How much longer?" she asked looking eager to be fucked.

"Come here you horny slut," Ellen said laughing as she pushed Gwen to her back.

Ellen kissed her friend and moved down her pale plump body quickly. I sat up to get a better look as my lover kissed her friend's huge breasts, licked down her stomach, and stared for a moment before burying her face between Gwen's thick thighs. It wasn't going to take me long to get hard again watching Ellen lick another woman's pussy. I gave Gwen's tits a quick lick and slid in next to Ellen. Pulling her face away from Gwen's pussy I kissed her, relishing the taste of another woman's juices on her lips. Squeezing my face in too, I pulled Gwen's legs wide apart to expose her cunt to us. It was surrounded in coarse, dark hair but the pink slit in the middle was smooth and wet.

We pushed our faces into her snatch together licking and sucking at her light pink lips. Licking pussy with a woman I cared so much for was another unique experience that I was sure I'd never forget. I kissed Ellen, then Gwen's pussy, and Ellen again. We took turns holding the lips open for each other and began fingering her with a finger or two each. I whispered to Ellen to show me what she liked, so I might be able to please her better, but all she did was touch my extended tongue with her finger tip and kiss me with a giggle. Gwen was moaning loudly, but the two of us still weren't enough for her because a small white hand appeared to rub at her clit.

My cock was more than ready for more now. I positioned myself behind Ellen and ran my hand over her hip, waiting for her to get to her knees like I knew she would. The promise of cock in her pussy was too much for my lover to resist. I'd touched her like that so many times now that it wouldn't surprise to see her respond to it even in her sleep. I noticed Gwen's eyes fixed on me as I knelt behind Ellen ready to fuck her with vigor. Running the head of my cock through her lips to moisten the tip I slapped it against her ass. It was hard to say which of the woman was more frustrated by my teasing. I'd pretend I was about to stick it in but stopped to rub it though Ellen's outer lips again. Over and over I flicked past her entrance, bounced it on her ass, or ran it along her leg, never putting it inside her. The entire time I kept my eyes on Gwen and each time I almost penetrated Ellen I could see her give a little gasp.

"Fuck her!" Gwen shouted at last.

"Yes fuck me," Ellen agreed.

I smiled having won our little game. Jamming my cock into Ellen's cunt I gripped her hips tight and fucked her hard as I could manage. She grunted and told me to fuck her even harder, wanting me to pummel her pussy. Gwen's mouth hung open in shock as she watched me ravage her friend. I wasn't sure if it meant she was afraid to take her turn or eager to get the chance. Ellen tried to keep licking her friend's cunt but between her moaning and the impact of my hips against hers she wasn't able to focus on it. Reaching under I pinched her clit softly as I fucked her, trying to hit the sweet spot inside her cunt that always made her cum with the tip of my cock. Ellen's hand came down to rub her pussy with mine as I pushed her close to the edge. I felt her cunt clench tightly when she came with a shuddering cry before slumping to the bed.

It was an overwhelming orgasm that we trigged in Ellen that night. I knew I'd fucked her just like that many times since we started sleeping together. The added stimulus of Gwen joining us in bed had made her extra horny to the point that she came with an intensity that I'd rarely seen. Her body was trembling long after I'd pulled out of her to hold her from behind. I started to worry she might be falling asleep and start kissing her neck and shoulders, while playing with her breasts. I couldn't see her face but the sighs that came from her told me she wasn't going to pass out anytime soon. There was no way I wanted to be left alone with Gwen knowing what was still to come. 'Then again, maybe if I just hold her we'll all fall asleep and we can let this be the end of it,' I thought.

"That was wonderful as always hon," Ellen said turning to kiss me. "Now you have to give Gwen her turn," she continued, as if she knew what I was thinking.

"Are you sure about this?" Gwen asked voicing her own apprehension. "I don't want to come between you two. Watching him fuck you was amazing Ellen. It was like his cock was made for your pussy the way you went at it," she said with a shy smile despite the fact that her spread cunt was still on full display.

"It's just sex," she said looking at Gwen. "There's no reason you shouldn't get laid too."

I was grateful she wasn't looking at me when she said that to see the tortured look on my face. I thought this threesome with Gwen was just another way for Ellen to trivialize our relationship in her mind. If it was just sex between us, then what did it matter who we fucked? All that was important was having a good time. As much as I wanted Ellen now and forever, it would never amount to more than what it was unless she let it. Until then I'll give her all the "just sex" she and her friend can handle.


"Get on you hands and knees," I said to Gwen as she lay there, legs spread wait for me to take her. "Do you want to fuck or not?" I said annoyed when she didn't move right away.

"Be nice hon," Ellen said with a cross look at me.

"Telling me who to fuck and now how to do it too. What's next Ellen? You hired me for the summer you didn't buy me," I said with an anger I'd never felt towards her before.

"Ellen?" she said in a sad voice. I never called her anything but Ellie when we were together.

"Do you want it or not?" I asked Gwen. Ignoring the pained look Ellen gave me was one of the hardest things I'd ever done.

"I should go," Gwen said looking at each of us in turn. "I'm so sorry for causing trouble between you."

"No," Ellen and I said at once when she tried to leave.

"You heard him," Ellen said in an emotionless voice. "On your hands and knees Gwen."

She thought about it for a long time and I hoped my face betrayed none of the swirling emotions within me. Finally she bent over and I looked at the hairy cunt between her thick white thighs before me. I stared at Ellen waiting for the slightest sign that she didn't want me to fuck her friend after all, but I might as well have been looking at a statue. I kept my eyes on her until I pushed all the way into Gwen's cunt. The tight fit around my cock was great but somehow it felt as though that one simple stroke had driven a huge wedge between Ellen and I. I rapidly built speed fucking Gwen from behind ignoring her cries to slow down, my eyes locked with Ellen's the entire time. She was the one who wanted this she wanted a reason to keep me at arm's length. I fucked the shit out of her friend giving her all the justification she'd ever need.

I was the first to look away. As much as I wanted to hurt her for always trying to trivialize what we had between us it hurt me more to do it to her, to us. I forced myself not to think about the irreparable damage I may have caused to our relationship. Earlier in the night I has briefly fantasized about what it might be like to fuck Gwen from behind and found the real thing to be far better. Remembering the promise I'd made myself I slowed down so she could enjoy it. She was moaning beneath me but I didn't have the intimate knowledge of her body like I did with Ellen so I wasn't able to make her cum fast like I wanted. When I grew tired I pulled out for a rest and Ellen quickly sucked my cock down her throat. I realized it was going to be a wild night of sex between the three of us after that and cursed my own stupidity. Why couldn't I have just thanked Ellen for giving it to me and enjoyed it?

I came twice more before falling asleep and both women had multiple orgasms of their own. They took turns sucking my cock straight out of each other's cunts. They knelt next to each other as I fucked one and then the other back and forth. They helped each other ride me and lay side by side licking their pussies while waiting for me to get hard again. Ellen and I didn't say another word to each other that night and I think poor Gwen was too afraid to talk. The last thing that went through my mind before I fell asleep was that maybe Ellen had meant it was just sex between Gwen and I. If that were the case then what had I done with my callous remarks?

The next morning I woke up with Ellen at my side but turned away from me instead of cuddled into me like she normally would be. I couldn't help but see it as a foreboding omen as I tried to fix whatever damage I had caused last night. Gwen was just sliding off the other side of the bed to get dressed. Watching her move I enjoyed the view and kept silent, not wanting to scare her off.

"You're awake," she said seeing me when she turned half dressed. "Thank you for last night."

"I'm sure I enjoyed it just as much as you did," I said with a smile that she returned.

"She loves you too you know," Gwen said looking at Ellen as she spoke in a hushed voice. "I don't know why she keeps trying to push you away either, but if you keep acting like you did last night you'll make it easy for her to say goodbye."

"I know," I said looking at Ellen with tears in my eyes. "What should I do?"

"Tell her she was right and you're sorry. It's all we ever want to hear," Gwen said with a smile. "I'll talk to her for you if she won't listen," she promised as she turned to leave.

I watched Ellen sleep while trying to find the right words to say when she woke up. If what I had said last night had ruined things between us I knew I'd never be able to forgive myself. The more I thought about the worse I felt to the point that I felt sick to my stomach with anxiety. When I saw her start to stir from her sleep, I wrapped an arm around her, kissing her shoulders and neck. At first she responded with a throaty moan and warm laugh, but memories of last night must have returned to her suddenly because she pulled away from my touch as if she found it repulsive.

"I'm surprised you're still here Dan," she said sliding to the edge of the bed and covering her body with the blankets. The look she gave me made me want to gouge my eyes out so I'd never have to see it again.

"Ellie please..." I started to apologize but she cut me off.

"Ellie again now is it? Must be horny and wanting to get some pussy," she said icily.

"Please just listen for minute ok?" I asked her and was grateful when she gave me a curt nod. "Last night I was a complete jerk. I know you don't see a future between us, but it's all I can think about sometimes. It hurt so much to see you bringing a friend to join us in bed because for the first time I started to believe you meant what you said all those times. I was too saddened and shocked by that to truly understand the wonderful gift you were giving me to enjoy. When you said it was just sex between us I lost it thinking you didn't care for me at all. It wasn't until later that I realized you meant it was just sex between Gwen and I. I don't know what else to say. You were right and I'm sorry," I finished hopefully.

"Oh Daniel," she said hugging me. "How could you think I don't have feelings for you? Even that first day it was more than just sex with you. You made me feel young again, you made me feel like a woman again, you've even made me feel loved again. No matter what happens I'll always care for you. If I didn't care for you so much I'd let this go on forever but we can't. It doesn't mean I won't cherish every moment we have. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have cheapened what we have like that."

"Well actually I kind of liked it," I said half jokingly to break the tension.

"Me too," she giggled. "I felt crushed when you called me Ellen, but watching you fuck another woman set my pussy on fire. It makes me wet just thinking about it," she said with raised eyebrows.

"So can you forgive me?" I asked with a grin as she threw the blankets aside and spread her legs for me.

"Not until you fuck me," she smiled.

"I wasn't sure you wanted me anymore," I said looking at her wide-open pussy that couldn't be asking to be fucked any more clearly. "Our first real fight," I said kissing her. "No matter what you say we're more and more like a real couple everyday."

"I know," she said. For once her smile didn't fade and she didn't try to tell me it was hopeless. "I don't ever want to argue like that again."

Ellen kissed me back and guided my cock inside her pussy. As I began pumping my hips making love to the only woman I wanted to be with I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing I hadn't destroyed our relationship. I'd been terrified at the prospect of losing her and knew now that no matter when it happened it was going to hurt like nothing I'd ever felt before. My body was trembling with pent up emotion and desire as I made love to her gently, our lips locked in a passionate kiss the entire time. Ellen moaned beneath me and raked my back with her nails as I hit the special spot inside her time and time again.

I was able to last a long time thanks to the slow pace. Her pussy was so wet that morning. Thinking about the night before and nearly losing each other had made us hornier than ever. I usually came before she had her first orgasm unless I warmed her up with my fingers or tongue, but I managed to outlast her this time. Whenever she was really turned on like this she could have multiple orgasms in little spurts. Once she started I began fucking her hard to leave her squealing and leaking juices until I was overcome and shot my load into her.

Instead of taking a break so we could both wind down I kept playing with her spent body, hoping to show her how indispensable a lover I'd become. I made sure to touch all her most sensitive areas; kneading her breasts, rubbing her legs, and squeezing her ass. Licking all over her body I kept her moaning and writhing on the bed without a chance to recover. I spent what must have been close to half an hour with her breasts alone, teasing and sucking them until the nipples were harder than ever. Even when she tried to push me away begging me to stop so she could catch her breath, I kept at it and started to finger her pussy too. When I changed my focus to her pussy alone I knew she was already on the brink of a momentous orgasm. I licked her clit while fingering her and soon had her trashing against the bed as wildly as I'd ever seen. Finally she came and for the first time I made her squirt. I was so shocked that all I could do was stare at it as it splash against my face. Looking up I saw her eyes still rolling as she held the sheets in a white knuckled grip.

Crawling up next to her I kissed her full on the lips and began caressing her body. She managed to roll over and flop her spent body on top of mine. Breathing hard she tried to say something but all that came out was a shuddering sigh. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her body radiated heat like a furnace. I smiled happily after giving her such an orgasm knowing I wanted to do it again and soon. Her eyes were closed I thought that maybe she had fallen asleep but finally she managed to speak.

"I changed my mind," she said kissing my chest. "We should fight all the time and have make up sex just like that."

"Like this?" I asked throwing her onto her back and fitting my cock back inside.

"Daniel no not yet," she shrieked having just recovered from our first session. "Honey no. Stop it. Stop it now! I said sto... oh... oh yes... mmmm... go... yes hon right there. Yes... yes... YES!"

At first she'd wanted me to stop, but within the first few strokes her tone had changed and she began pulling me into her with her legs. I fucked her hard and fast wanting to cum again. Seeing what I'd been able to do to her earlier left me so turned on. Though the feeling has subsided a little I knew I'd be able to cum again soon by thinking about her pussy squirting like it had. She smiled up at me and pulled my lips to hers for a wonderful kiss as I came. We lay together kissing softly until I rolled off her and she got up out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked patting the empty spot next to me on the bed where she should be.

"I'm cooking for you today remember?" she said with a smile as she pulled on her bathrobe. "We slept late hon it's already past one. Did you want breakfast or lunch?" she asked sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Either is fine with me," I said suddenly feeling hungry now that she had mentioned food.

"Ok I'll be back with something quick. For dinner I'll cook you whatever you want and I promise it'll be good," she said with a look that dared me to make a joke.

As she left blowing me a kiss I was grinning from ear to ear. I had no idea how close I might have come to ruining what I had with Ellen, but now we seemed closer that ever. There were signs that she was starting to see more than just a summer time affair between us. Her daughter would be back tomorrow afternoon and after that I really had no idea what would happen between us. My parents would be away for two weeks in the middle of August so that should give us some time together at my house if needed. Beyond that I was unsure. I certainly didn't see us finding the time or privacy to fuck morning, noon, and night like we did now no matter how big her house was. Thinking about different scenarios over and over it was a ringing bell from the other room brought me out of my daydream.

"Let's skip the food and get right to dessert," I said walking into the room naked to find Ellen wearing a frilly white maids apron and a smile.

"No dessert until you've cleaned your plate," she smiled at me. She had laid a large silver platter of food on the dinner table that was still there from Friday.

"Damn you look so hot in that apron," I said as I felt my cock grow in spurts.

"You like it do you?" she said with a seductive grin as she turned just enough to give me a glance at her bare ass.

"We sure do," I said looking down at my throbbing erection. "Why don't we eat later?" I said as I took her in my arms, but she spun away before I could slip my cock under her apron.

"Sit down and eat," she said passing me a plate.

I did as she told me, but I can't remember what we ate. I stared at her wanting to throw her on the table and fuck her the whole time. Her large breasts strained against the material of her apron, bulging out on the sides and showing deep cleavage at the neck which she flaunted brazenly as we ate. It was impossible to focus on the food with her driving me wild. Halfway through she reached across under the table with her foot and planted it right in my lap. She wiggled her toes against my cock and brought her second foot up to give me a makeshift stroking. I was ready to fling the table out of the way and have my way with her but her warning look gave me pause. Throughout the meal, I endured her taunting smirk and playful cock teasing waiting for her to say the word. Finishing my food quickly I watched her nibble at hers with painstaking slowness. I tried not to let my frustration show on my face but knew she could see exactly what she was doing to me and loving every minute of it. Finally she finished and took her time wiping her mouth with a napkin before discarding it on her plate.

1...456789