The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want to do now hon?" she asked at last.

Without saying a word I leapt off my chair and circled the table. Taking her by the waist I pulled her off her own seat and down onto the floor. Flipping the hanging apron up to expose her slick cunt I rammed my cock into it, fucking her like I was trying to drive her through the floor. She knew that her teasing was going to lead to a nice hard fucking but I don't think she was prepared for how urgently I took her. Grunting and moaning beneath me she was enjoying it just as much as me. I grabbed her legs and pushed them back so I could fuck down into her with even more leverage.

"Stop hon," she said placing the palms of her hands on my chest.

"Not a chance," I said knocking her hands aside and pinning them when she tired to put them back.

"Stop for just a sec," she said. "I'm getting a carpet burn."

"Oh Ellie I'm so sorry," I said stopping to kiss her tenderly.

"It's ok," she smiled up at me. "I was asking for it."

She got up and headed for her bedroom but I wanted her now. I grabbed onto her and threw her onto the sofa. When she tried to slip the apron off I made her keep it on and bent her over with her pussy in the air. Kneeling behind her I shoved my cock back inside her pussy and picked up the hard fucking where we left off. I studied her back and thankfully I didn't see any signs of bad carpet burn, hopefully we had stopped soon enough. Either way it hadn't affected her desire as she roared at me to fuck her harder. I smiled to myself, knowing I'd never be able to completely satisfy her desire for my cock.

The sound of our bodies slapping together and the squishing sounds coming from her dripping wet pussy filled the room. When I stopped for a breather with my cock buried inside her she gave me a disappointed look that renewed my stamina instantly. She began rubbing at her clit and I tried to push deeper or harder or something to make it better for her and finally had an idea. Pulling all the way out for just a moment I wet my finger in her slimy snatch and started to wiggle a finger into her ass as I pushed back inside her cunt. Ellen began humping back at me as I marveled at the added tightness to her cunt with the finger up her ass. We both came soon after that, collapsing to the sofa together breathing hard.

"I was thinking it would be nice to take a walk around the grounds after we have a shower," she said turning to face me when her breathing had returned to normal.

"We can do whatever you want," I said kissing her beautiful lips.

"I've really enjoyed this weekend with you hon, even with everything that happened last night," she said kissing me back. "I can't believe it's almost over."

"I know," I said sadly. "Let's get cleaned up and take that walk before our time wastes away."

We took a shower together, caressing each other, but didn't have sex. It wasn't the first time we had cleaned up together like that but I always found it to be just as exciting. The feel of her soft skin covered in soap always thrilled me no matter how many times we soaked in the hot tub or showered. The warm water felt so good we stayed in the shower for twenty minutes or more, the last part of it spent kissing beneath the spray. When we got out I took her towel from her and dried her body for her. I got so horny doing it that I wanted to screw again but forced myself to wait until later.

It was drizzly and overcast outside, an abnormally cool day for late July. We dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt for me, while Ellen wore a knit wool sweater with hers. Putting on our shoes we decided to leave the umbrella inside when we both agreed that the light rain would be nice to be out in. We held hands and walked around her vast property pointing out our favorite spots to each other. We talked about the different plants and flowers we passed and watched birds hunting for worms in the wet grass. It felt like we were a normal couple out for a walk in the park together. I knew I'd remember and cherish that walk with her and the feeling of closeness almost as much as the countless hours we'd spent in bed. Towards the end were we thoroughly soaked and Ellen was shivering so I gave her my sweatshirt to help keep her warm as we headed back to her house.

Back in her bedroom we stripped out of our wet clothes. Bundling up in warm blankets we cuddled near the fireplace with her on my lap facing me and her legs wrapped around me. My cock quickly grew to its full length and pressed against Ellen's smooth thigh. With the blankets wrapped tight around us she struggled for a bit before managing to lift herself high enough to let me put it inside her. She lowered her cunt around my shaft, engulfing it with a blissful smile. Instead of riding up and down on my cock, she slide back and forth on my legs so my cock barely moved in and out of her but rather in circles around the inner walls of her pussy. Grinding her hips she rubbed the hard bud of her clit against my shaft and I could feel her juices leaking out to pool around the base of my cock.

I didn't think she'd be able to make me cum by fucking like that, but I could tell it was working for her and didn't complain. When she threw her arms around my neck and started whispering dirty talk into my ear she proved me wrong. Suddenly, I was trying not to cum so I could prolong it for both of us instead of thinking she couldn't make me do it. It was an incredible feeling to be trying my best not to blow my load, while my lover kept whispering for me to fill her sweet pussy with my cum. Ellen knew what she was doing to me and I could see from the look in her eye that she was determined to win our little test of wills. She kissed me and slipped her finger beneath the blankets, dipping them in her juices so we could share a taste. Then she went back, but this time she massaged my balls and started clenching my cock inside her by tightening cunt around it. I realized from the smile she gave me that she'd only been playing with me and could have gotten the cum she was begging for whenever she wanted it as my load spilled into her pussy.

"Mmmm... I'm nice and warm now," she said while I was still shuddering in climax.

"That was amazing Ellie," I breathed. "I didn't think you'd be able to make me cum the way we were fucking."

"Didn't think I could make you cum?" she said in a voice that pretended to be angry as she squeezed my shrinking cock once more.

"I know it was stupid of me. You were right and I'm sorry," I said with a smile.

"Stop saying that hon or you'll get me all wet again," she laughed kissing me. "Just remember I can make you cum when I want," she said poking me in the chest, "You're just lucky that I prefer you stay hard for as long as possible."

"I'm lucky? I'll start cumming as fast as I can from now on and well see who blinks first," I said to tease her.

"Why how fast can you jerk off? Because if you do it once you won't be getting back in this pussy for a week," she shot back, giving me a squeeze with her pussy. I started blinking with exaggerated motion and she laughed kissing me.

"Ellie I..." I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt about her but she stopped me.

"Shhhh..." she said kissing me again to drown out the rest of my words. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked to change the subject.

"I'm not sure," I said knowing she at least knew what I had wanted to say by the look in her eye.

"Well it's my treat for you hon so think of something you want," she said.

"How about Italian then?" I said as my mouth watered thinking about the taste of pasta.

"Done," she said kissing me before getting up to put her clothes on.

I wandered down to the kitchen a short while later. Walking the halls of her mansion I found myself wondering if this might be the last time I leave her bedroom and was struck by a terrible sadness. I needed to go to her so I could be reminded of how good things were right now and forget about what would happen for the rest of the summer. We had a little over a month left but neither of us really knew how much of that we'd be able to spend together as lovers when her daughter came home tomorrow. I certainly didn't care if she knew about us, but knew that Ellen would want to keep our relationship secret from her daughter who was only a couple of years younger than me.

"What can I do to help?" I asked coming into the kitchen to find her already preparing the dough for fresh pasta.

"Sit there and look sexy to remind me why I'm going through all this trouble," she said looking up from her bowl with a smile.

"Like this?" I said contorting my face into what I thought might be a model's pose and making her laugh.

"Not quite hon. Just take your pants off and I have all the incentive I need," she said.

"There has to be something I can do. I thought it would be fun if we cooked together," I said going over to kiss her neck from behind.

"If you want to help you can chop vegetables for me and get the greens ready for a salad," she said nodding towards the fridge.

Working on opposite side of the kitchen island we talked as we worked. Ellen showed me what she was doing to get the pasta ready and explained she would make smaller portions of a few different dishes so I could tell her which I liked best. When I asked where her recipes were she laughed telling me she had memorized them long ago in her mother's kitchen. I was impressed watching her work. She seemed to know exactly what was needed and when, keeping six burners and the oven going at the same time once she had everything underway. I cut veggies as fast as I could and just barely kept up with her demand. She ended up making three different pasta dishes and a fresh salad from the greens that I cleaned.

We ate in several small courses on a breakfast table in the kitchen nook. We had wine, though not before she gave me a glass of milk and teased me saying I'd get wine in another few years. The food was fantastic and I told Ellen so with every dish. At first she thought I was saying it to tease her back and then she started blushing when I convinced her I was serious when I said it was some of the best food I'd ever had. It was hard to believe something as simple as a compliment on her cooking could make her blush like that considering what went on between us in bed.

"I'm sorry but I didn't get a chance to make us a dessert hon. I could make something quick," she said getting up and going toward the refrigerator.

"It was a wonderful dinner and I'm stuffed already Ellie. Beside I think you know what I want for dessert," I said catching her by the hand and spinning her back to me for a kiss.

"Well alright but only because you were a good boy and cleaned your plate," she laughed before bolting off towards her bedroom.

"Come here," I said catching up to her inside the bedroom.

"You have to catch me if you want me," she teased putting the sofa between us ready to dart either way.

"Are you sure you don't want me to catch you?" I said starting to strip down. Ellen eyed me with obvious desire as I quickly threw off all my clothes. "Now do you want this," I said stroking my hardening cock, "Or are you still going to run?"

"Come and get me if you want me," she said turning to shake her ass at me. She looked fantastic in her hip hugging jeans.

"You'll be sorry when I catch you." I said laughing as we circled the room.

The smile and laughter that came from Ellen was such a turn on. She loved to play little games with me like this and I often found I needed to remind myself she wasn't a flirty 20 something coed during those times. I could have caught her anytime I wanted by stepping over the sofa but she didn't need to know that. I let her have her fun pretending to get more and more frustrated as I chased her with my bouncing cock. She teased me mercilessly with a shake of that wonderful round ass or a squeeze of her big tits. When I started to masturbate as I chased her, suddenly her eyes were focused on my cock. She kept teasing me with her words but she was only making halfhearted attempts to elude me now. I could see by her face she was trying to figure out why I couldn't catch her. Finally, she tripped over a chair but I could tell by the way she fell it was staged. She looked up at me helplessly trying to look angry over being captured, only to let out a surprised gasp when I turned away and headed to bed.

"Where are you going? You could have had me," she called from the room behind me.

"Why chase what's already mine? I know you can't resist my cock much longer anyway," I said turning the tables on her.

"Is that so?" she said glaring at me from the doorway with a defiant set to her jaw as I lounged naked on the bed.

"I know you want it Ellie," I said jerking my erect cock. "You better come and get it soon or I'll make you beg for it."

"Beg for it? Beg for it?!?" she said in a rising voice. "Me and my pussy will be out here come catch me if you want it," she said closing the door with a slam.

The test of wills has begun. I found myself regretting my choice of quarters instantly. I should have taken the other room where the TV would help distract me. In here all I could think about was Ellen and her beautiful body. She was just on the other side of the door ready to let me do whatever I wanted to her. All I had to do was open the door and let her win. I sighed deeply and tried to find something to occupy myself with knowing she wouldn't be able to last long herself based on the way she was eyeing my cock a few minutes ago.

Five minutes became ten and ten was soon twenty. I'd considered and rejected the idea of jerking off until I came to relieve the pressure a hundred times now. There was no way my horny lover could last much longer I kept telling myself but as the minutes stretched on I became less certain of the outcome. Looking at the clock only made things worse, it was going for seven already and I'd have to go home in a few hours. I tried to listen at the door but couldn't hear a thing from the other room. Maybe she'd gone to another part of the house to pass the time? I was trapped in the bedroom with nothing to do but think of her and she had a houseful of distractions to occupy her.

I began pacing the room walking almost absurdly fast as I tried to last just a little longer. Every time I passed the doorway I had to force myself not to open it. Each pass it became a little harder not to give in and soon I was trying to find a reason not to open it as opposed to a reason why it should stay closed. I stopped and stood staring at the doorknob. My mind began playing tricks on me, convincing me several times that the knob was turning and she was coming in. I decided to touch the knob just to see if I could feel in spinning, then pulled back as if it were hot knowing I'd been about to turn it myself.

Retreating to the balcony, I breathed in the cool air and looked out over Ellen's green-acred paradise. For a moment I managed to forget about my dilemma but soon I found myself looking over my shoulder every few seconds hoping to see her opening the door. Finally I turned to stare at the door screaming at it to open inside my head. Looking down at my erection that was throbbing painful from want of use, I wondered how Ellen was faring and pictured her watching a movie while she sipped on a cup of her favorite tea. I could almost see her laughing at the movie and glancing over to shake her head at the door wondering how much longer I could last. 'Fuck it," I thought, 'She can win I just want to have sex.' I crossed the room and threw open the door.

"You win," I said coming face to face with her. There was a porno movie playing on the TV and she was practically up to her wrist inside her cunt.

"No it was a stupid game, we both lost," she said flinging herself into my arms.

"Oh god I want you so bad," I moaned beneath her mouth.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said jumping up to impale herself on my cock and gripping me her arms as legs.

I held her in place, lifting her hips as she rode my cock. She pulled her herself up and let her body fall again to engulf my cock again. Already I was fighting the urge to cum and could feel her juices running down my shaft to drip from my balls to my legs. Ellen was riding my so hard I could feel my legs growing weaker each time she slammed down on me. I struggled to stay on my feet as I carried her towards the bed. She kept fucking herself on my cock and several times I nearly fell over but I managed to bring her to the bed. When I tried to toss her onto the bed she clung to me and continued humping against me, increasing in speed if anything. Turning around I fell back on the bed, my legs having turned to jelly.

In complete control now, Ellen gave me a wide grin before gritting her teeth and riding me as hard as she could. She started fingering her clit and ordered me to play with her tits, leaning forward a moment to give me a suck. The moans coming from her mouth and clenching pussy told she was in the midst of one her mini orgasm spurts, but instead of stopping like she normally would she forced herself to continue. I started pushing my cock up to meet her and howled even louder before reaching behind to slip a finger up her ass.

Laying still she stared me down until I starting hammering up into her from below. Soon she was riding me again and squeezing my cock with her cunt on every stroke. Even though it was a cool summer evening, our bodies were coated in sweat from our frantic fucking. We were both breathing hard, grunting from the pleasure and exertion of our lovemaking. When she told me she'd been cumming nonstop since I'd opened the door and was waiting for me I lost if and spewed my small load deep inside her greedy cunt.

"Oh shit!' I roared pumping what little cum I had left into her. "Fucking incredible Ellie. No one can make me cum like you."

"Remember that next time you try to resist me," she said with a kiss.

"I'll never say no to sex with you again," I promised.

"Oh god what am I going to do with myself when Jessica gets back tomorrow?" she fretted as she held me tight. "Maybe I should buy us a condo so we can meet there whenever we want."

"Don't be silly Ellie. It's only for another month and my parents will be gone for two weeks so we can fuck in my bed whenever you want," I said comforting her. "Besides I think us trying to sneak around will only make it more exciting."

"Do you now?" she said kissing me. "Well just so you know I'll be expecting you to take full advantage of every opportunity we get."

"Just keep the pump primed like you did tonight," I smiled.

"What do you mean?" she said as her cheeks flushed.

"C'mon Ellie don't give me that look. When I opened the door you were rooting around in your pussy like you'd lost your car keys up there or something," I said.

"I can't believe I let you see that," she said turning away.

"It was a huge turn on," I said kissing her. "I'd love to watch the full show sometime."

"Watch?" she said looking at me again. "Oh alright," she said smiling when she saw the eagerness written across my face, "In the night table next to you there are some... props."

"Holy shit!" I said looking at a drawer full of sex toys. "I knew I wasn't satisfying you completely but how much more could you possibly need?"

"It was my ex-husband who didn't satisfy me," she said. "Since we started fucking I haven't used these," she looked embarrassed again as I turned towards her. "Well not much anyway," she added with a shy smile.

"How many do you need?" I asked looking over the collection. There had to be ten or more toys there.

"One!" she said shaking her head. "No not that one," she said when I went for the biggest one right away, "Or that one," when I tried to pick one with ridges and barbs. "The silver one right there," she said but I didn't see it. "Look out I'll get it," she said pushing my hand out of the way.

1...456789