The Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard looks up into my eyes and quietly whispers, "Maryann, I want this bike. Can we go back to your house and talk about it?"

"I think that you had better follow me so you don't get lost." I answer as I dig the keys out of tight jean pockets. I turn and hop into the Wrangler. Starting it up, I thank John for his help in keeping the bike for me and promise to be in touch real soon. Backing out and making sure that Richard is behind me, I pull out onto the road and head for the house. I can't help but smile thinking that I've probably got a deal for the bike and a new man in my life all at the same time!

The drive to the house takes little time and Richard has no trouble keeping up with the pace I set. In the rear view mirror, I watch him ride, confident and proud. I can see that he loves to ride. In my mind's eye, I can see myself behind him or riding separate beside him; both situations very pleasurable in their own way.

Pulling into the drive and up towards the house, I slow and enjoy this last bit of road. The sun sparkles and glitters through the aspens, their colors the soft bright greens of spring. Stopping at the front of the house, I leave room for Richard to pull the bike in under the carport.

"Come on in and I'll make some coffee and sandwiches. And we will talk about the bike." I say as I push open the front door. Hanging both jackets in the hall closet, I toss my keys on the table and head for the kitchen. Quickly I fix a pot of coffee then I rummage in the fridge for mayo, meat and cheese. As I straighten up, I feel two strong hands at my hips pulling me gently back. Turning, my hands full of sandwich stuff; Richard pulls me to him and kisses my lips gently. "Mmmmm, that's so very nice. You are a great kisser, Richard." Smiling, I hand off the groceries and turn back to the counter for the bread and chips. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

"I seem to have worked up quite an appetite myself!" he snickers and laying the items on the table begins to slice cheese for the sandwiches. Passing the bread to him, I grab the coffee mugs and pour two cups. Helping each other to prepare this meal, we slip little bits of meat and cheese into each others mouths. Laughing and talking, we gather up this feast and take it to the deck.

In the bright sun of mid-day, we laugh and talk; enjoying our meal and the company even more. As the sandwiches disappear I step inside to refill our cups. Joining Richard back out on the deck, we sip our hot coffee, sitting side by side in the deck chairs. "Okay, Maryann, let's talk about the bike" he says. "You can probably tell that I really love it and want it. I am willing to give you your asking price on one condition."

"And just what condition is that, Richard?" I asked quietly. Trying to think of what he could possibly want in addition. "Maybe an extended warranty? Custom seat?"My mind races through items that he might request.

Laughing he says, "I can see the little wheels turning in your mind, Maryann. Quit worrying about it. I will buy this beautiful bike from the most beautiful woman I've ever met. My one condition is that you agree to let me call you; take you out riding and dancing; and make love to you often and again real soon."

The tension that had built within me quickly melted away at his words. The laughter bubbled over and burst out. When I could again catch my breath, I looked deeply into his beautiful blue eyes. "Baby, I think that is more than one condition, but I can live with it. The bike is yours!"

My thanks to Mityam for his ever willing assistance and loving support.

12