All Comments on 'The Bio of Molly J'

by mollyj

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Awful. very very awful

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Au Contraire...

I thought this was little short of magnificent. And I say that as someone who finds a rather limited attraction in much of the BDSM literature. But Molly J strikes a balance between describing those things that are painful and communicating the pleasure that is intermixed. As a journey of self-discovery, this is one of the best things I have ever read at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get an editor

That's it. Just get somebody who knows how to write, that "my" doesn't mean "me," and that anybody who keeps talking about her "vagina" on a porn site has never strayed more than fifty feet from her village.

" I let my masters kiss' cover my thighs." Do you mean you let your master's kiss cover your thighs? Why is there a single quote after "kiss" in this stupid sentence?

Do you mean you let him cover your thighs with his kisses?

Never mind.

StrapmewhenStrapmewhenabout 11 years ago
Commment on "The Bio of Molly J"

I really enjoyed that story. I too, just like Molly in the story, love leather. I love the smell of leather and feeling the kiss of leather on my bared buttocks and back of my naked thighs. I especially love the Strap - a wide thick leather strap. I have not as yet really felt the taste of the whip but would one day like to add the whip to my instruments that I have experience of.

georgekaplangeorgekaplanover 5 years ago
The nature of truth

Read this and found it fascinating!

Is it true? I don’t know, or care. I love the admission of submission.

(I wish I could make it too.)

I hope you are having fun with your Mistress, and learning much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous