All Comments on 'The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 02'

by gman13579

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why do all the posters have the BBC talking trash to the whitey women?? Calling them "Slut", "whore", & demanding they say their pussy is for blacks only & degrading shit like that. Thats all "Control Bullshit"!

Don't get me wrong, I like most of the catagories, Interracial, Mature, Loving Wives, & Incest, & some Lezbian. Not turned on by Gay male.

About this story. Well its not a bad story. Actually very typical of this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

YAWN. try something original.

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed!

Titillating story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Further

As DirtyO wrote, why do the white babes accept the demeaning language? It is one thing to like the BBC, but another to be called such names. Where is their female pride? Would be nice to see some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So tired of the big black cock bullshit on this site, the demeaning trash talk that goes with it, 1* come back when you can write something original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Irony

Every time I see a story like this, it reminds me of the black woman who is cheating on her black husband, with me. I love making her say she'll never touch a little nigger cock again, right before I start fucking real hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Screw all this negative feedback. Please right more! I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shut Up anonymous

Shut Up anonymous ur just jealous cuz you're not black and obviously not well hung You must have liked it because you read it all after knowing just from the title.

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 9 years ago
Loved the Story Keep writting

Loved you story. What I liked especially was Dana still deeply loved her BF. She tried to resist.

Hope you make things more opened up between all of them and they remain friends as Jason takes over. I like too, Dana is still intimate with her BF and loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really hope you continue this series, and Dana gets knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved the "I. CAN'T. BREATHE." part. Hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So sexy

Please continue, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bbclover

can't wait to hear chapter 3

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
Chapter 3

What Happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

can't wait for chapter three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where is chapter 3????

you should write it soon.. this is one of the hottest stories ever written on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will you transmit a third chapter?

Great story so far. Really enjoyed reading it. But now I am wondering how the story goees on. Maybe Jason will share her with his mates or impregnate her. Maybe he will take her away from her boyfriend. So please let us known how this goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good start

I like the chapters to be longer than you two current efforts. You have a good concept, excellent style, etc. This story has places it can go or you can start another, similar idea. Recently turned white girls introducing their white girl friends, perhaps prejudice ones, to black sex. Her bf needs to learn whether he is just a ckld or a bi-ckld.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
part 3 please

part 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The writer is typical for this site. He's stupid and too lazy to Google for facts. - 2 stars.

No human has an 11 inch cock but horses do so why didn't he write that a horse fucked his gf and she loved it. That would make as much sense.. 1 percent have 8" cocks and, and when erect, they hang down not up and they can't shoot sperm; they just ooze. A excited vagina is only 4 inches and will stretch up to 8". An 11 inch cock, if fully inserted would rip her vagina apart and would kill her if didn't go to the hospital. I know a baby may be that long but, that is a different situation that doesn't rip the vagina but may tear around her pussy.

And, why must the be such a wimp and only get off if another guy is fucking his gf.

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Editor, Please!

Your basic story line is good but it feels like it has a "wham, bam, thank you m'am" pace. Try some more details and slow it down a little. Also, for God sakes, have somebody edit. Too many spelling and grammar mistakes. They become annoying and take away from an otherwise decent story.

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Hey Anonymous - 6/22

Maybe you are the one who should do some Googling. According to my research the longest penis ever measured was 9 1/2 inches flaccid and 13 1/2 inches erect. So don't criticize unless you know for sure. Although I do agree, I don't know how a normal woman could take such a long appendage even if it was ONLY 11 inches!

LucyflameLucyflameabout 7 years ago
He sure got cucked.

I love this story so much! I keep imagining him keeping his girlfriend to himself and his big, black cock. Her boifriend can only watch as he stretched her tight, little pussy and fills her defenceless, fertile white womb with his black seed, staining her heritage and ending her white bloodline. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous