The Blob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blob leaves the room reappears with the men leaves the cabin and drives away. Amber is left tied to a chair. She tries to get out but the chair is bolted to the ground but it is loose. She jumps around for a few minutes and the chair is free she falls over in the chair. She tries to get untied but cant. Then she hears the car come back down and turnoff. The blob comes in rights the chair and say now you will be punished for not staying put. The blob grabs her and unties her. Then her mouth is filled with a tentacle. Another tentacle slams into her pussy. She screams in pain but nothing comes out then the tentacle starts going in and out. The tentacle in her mouth is taken out. She says stop please don't do this. The blob then puts a tentacle to her asshole. She says please don't it still hurts from last time. But the blob puts the tentacle in her. She screams in pain this time it is heard and the women in the room start to wonder what is going on up there.

The blob then puts two tentacles on her boobs and pulls on her tits. The tentacle is put back in her mouth and deepthroats her she starts to gag but the blob does not show any mercy. The blob puts another tentacle in her pussy and she tries to scream. She starts to cry and passes out when she wakes she has come all over her and leaking out of her pussy and asshole. The other women ask if she is ok. She says just sore. When was I put back down here? Stacy says about an hour. Amber asks how long was I up there. Stacy says you were up there for hours we heard a scream at that point you were only up there a short period of time. Amber Says I passed out shortly after the scream so the blob was fucking me while I was unconscious for hours. Amber asks If the blob is still here. Emma says yes it took Amy after it left you down here.

Few minutes later Amy is thrown down into the room. She is still conscious they asked if she was ok she said she was fine just a little sore. Amber tries to move but is too sore. Stacy says we have to find a way out of here. Emma says we could use the metal bar to break the window and make it bigger so we can escape. Amber says ok but don't make too much noise. She starts to break the window and around it. She got the window out and has to break the concrete around the window so they can escape. But the bar makes too much noise and the blob opens the door and next thing they all knew they were all bound with tentacles and brought up stairs. The blob tied them all up with rope and told them what it was going to do with them. It said I am going to mate with all of you and make you care my babies.

To be continued...

12