The Chava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew hot breath over her opening petals and ran my tongue down to her cunt hole and back, ignoring her instruction to suck at her clit. Her juices literally bubbled from her pink and open pussy.

She squirmed as she tried to force my soft extension to her tender spot but I had other things in mind. I teased her and drew my tongue away and down past her juicing hole, down past the ridge of flesh in between and to her anus.

She jumped and writhed as my tongue probed the wrinkly entrance but didn't draw away.

Quickly I ran my tongue back up and fully along the length of her slit before resting at her swollen hood. Again she gasped as my wet probe searched for and found the small but stiff button. She exhaled a long and satisfied sigh as I drew it between my pursed lips and sucked heartily on the stiff nub.

I licked and nibbled at her clit as she spread her legs wider and wider. I lent away to allow myself to insert two fingers, fully up to the knuckle, into her tight and wet cunt.

As I thrust in and out they made a delightful squelching sound that echoed softly around the small room. She rested her cool feet on my shoulders as I continued to minister to her clit and jab my fingers in and out of her incredibly tight cunt.

"Harder. Bite it." She demanded. I complied, gently at first by sucking and biting at her hood, then fully on at the soft bud. She responded by bucking and writhing wildly to an orgasm.

"Oh God, Oh fuck...." She repeated in a mantra as her convulsions ebbed.

I was still lapping at her clit but my fingers had slipped out. I plunged them forward but instead of feeling them disappear into her hot and slimy cunt I felt the tightness of her butt hole encase and clench my sopping digits.

It didn't seem to bother Leanne. If anything that got her going more. Her chest heaved and she bore down on my fingers, driving them deeper into her hot and yielding back passage.

I started to nibble her clit, still with my fingers embedded deep in her arse. I glanced up and over her bald pubis, Leanne was clearly enjoying the moment. Her eyes were clamped tight shut, her cheeks were flushed deep red and she wore the face of deep concentration.

She came again with a series of short pants. I could feel the contractions of her muscles from within her arse as her body gyrated over my tightly packed fingers.

I withdrew momentarily and allowed her to regain some composure.

"Don't stop." She demanded with a quizzical look in her eyes.

I plunged my two fingers back into her cunt as my lips re-closed over her distended clit. Her gaping arsehole rested invitingly just above my other two fingers as I twisted my hand upward to engage them.

There I was, with all four fingers buried deep inside of her, two in her cunt and two in her arse. Leanne loved it; she bucked and ground her hips against my mouth and hand. She was sopping wet and kept coming in waves. Her grip on her legs was weakened with each upward thrust of my wrist.

"Stop." She said as her legs collapsed and she rolled off to the side. She slipped off the bed and fumbled around the floor. She found and then opened her handbag and delved inside before flinging a small foil packet at me.

"Here put this on."

It was a condom. I stood and fumbled with first my pants and then the small packet. Eventually I got my pants down, the packet open and began to unfurl the thin and slimy object over my hard and twitching shaft.

Leanne re-assumed the position and pulled her knees open and flat to her chest.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard." She said lying on her back and looking through her wide open legs.

"I have a slight, er problem." I confessed as I paused and stood back. "Sometimes I cum very early."

"I know." Leanne said. "Father Vic told me. That should help." She nodded at the latex covering on my tool. "Anyway so do I - I can cum at the drop of a hat!"

I shuffled forward and stood between her thighs, lent forward and guided my tool into her warm and welcoming snatch. She gasped and looked at the video screen, still playing the porno, as I entered her. I thought her slim body would rip in two as my cock slid in. I lent forward and held her knees yet wider apart

I wasn't used to wearing a condom. It was a bit like fucking through a sock but at least it had stopped me shooting my load thus far.

Leanne arched her head forward to look at my look at my cock, now steadily and slowly reaming her bald and wet snatch. The sensation of her narrow and gripping furrow added to the tight confines of the condom and reminded my of the first few fucks of my youth.

I looked at her heaving chest almost breaking out from her flat stomach and prominent rib cage. The only blemishes on her silken and clear skin were the tell tale scar of a caesarean birth just above her bald snatch and a couple of pink marks where a belly button piercing had once been.

After a dozen or more and increasingly urgent thrusts, I mistimed my stroke and my cock slipped out of her. I almost overbalanced as I rocked back. I steadied my self against her knees and pushed them to her chest, baring her wet and gaping arsehole. I glanced down to feast my eyes on the puckered opening and paused; I was glad as I was almost on the verge although I was impressed that I had lasted much longer than normal.

"Lick it." Leanne demanded. "Lick my arsehole. Make it good and wet"

I duly complied. I dropped to my knees and French kissed her tight brown ring. I slurped and sucked greedily tasting the tangy mixture of her cum and sweat from this warm grotto.

My nose nestled between the warm and wet folds of the flesh guarding the entrance to her well fucked pussy. I breathed her scent in deeply as she moved her fingers to the exposed button of her clit. She feathered her hand and rapidly wanked herself to yet another orgasm, finishing herself off with long and gouging strokes.

I continued to sample the pungent depths of her tight rear end and I felt her arse muscles grip and clench at my probing tongue with each contraction as the intense orgasm ripped through her slender frame.

I rocked back and stood, trying to calm myself, trying not to cum where I stood as Leanne panted and looked up invitingly.

"Fuck it. Make me a naughty girl. Make me your ass whore." She sucked in air sharply as my tip made contact with her tender outer ring. She came again, her arse gripping and clutching at my stiff tool, as it forced its way slowly past her incredibly tight sphincter and came to rest deep within the confines of her hot and tight rectum.

I am not that long but do boast a fairly generous girth which was employed to it fullest I slowly pushed in and out of her tight butt. Again I wasn't sure she could take it as my wider frame bore down on her slim and lithe young body.

"Fuck my arse good and hard. Please fuck my arse hard." She repeated over and over, as if to spur me on. She interjected with, "Make me your ass whore." And "Make me your naughty girl."

After a few more strokes, an increase in depth and a building of my rhythm I couldn't hold out any longer and came, gushing thick globules into the tight latex sock encasing my manhood. Sensing the pulsing of my ejaculation Leanne bore hard down against me to maximise the depth of penetration.

"Oh God, that was good. That was exactly what I needed." She said as her breathing subsided.

Remarkably my knees hadn't buckled and my cock slipped out of her arsehole, after what seemed like a full two minutes after I had cum. I was actually fairly proud that I had lasted that long, although for Leanne it had probably been all too short a shag. I wasn't altogether spent and could have gone again if persuaded (sucked) but Leanne didn't seem interested.

Neither did she want me to fall forward and cuddle her. In fact she evaded my toppling and swung herself around and up almost the instant she was free from my invading tool.

She dressed in a flash, turned the video off and stood expectantly at the bedroom door.

I stood hastily and clutched my pants upwards to cover my drooping and partly sated manhood.

Leanne looked me up and down, differently than when I had arrived as I tore the cum filled condom from my dripping cock. She sighed in realisation that she had dropped her defences. I had pierced her hard outer shell and got to inside the real Leanne, so to speak.

"You'll do. You can come back next month. Tell father Vic I'll be recommending you to all the girls at the club." She said as she ushered my out and towards the front door.

12