The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, this is how its gonna happen. First of all, Romeo, you are gonna apologize to Kelli, for making her husband suck your cock, by eating her pussy. And you are gonna apologize to your wife, by eating my cock."

Jay added that Kelli would show the tape to both their parents, Romeo's wife and of course, the divorce judges after both wives had filed for divorce. He also added that he would kick the shit out of them. He wasn't too sure what really convinced them, but they nodded sullenly. Kelli was beginning to lighten up. She went and got a couple of Romeo's wife's stockings and tied both guys hands behind their backs. They then both disrobed and made them kneel before them.

Romeo was fed spicy twat whilst Karl was made to suck on a fat black dick. Jay was filming them both. They were blushing and embarrassed at first, but Kelli put on her foul mouthed Latina act and boxed their ears and threatened to kick their balls. They then opened their mouths and started sucking.

Jay sat back puffing on a joint as Karl gobbled his cock up. It soon became very apparent that Karl had a keen appetite for cock. He was soon bobbing away and slobbering all over Jay's cock. Jay stood over the drooling cock sucker and slapped his face with his cock, something he seemed to love, did Karl. Jay grabbed him by the hair and fucked the taste out of the experimenting husband's mouth and Karl simply took to black cock like a duck to water..

Kelli dissed her husband a couple of times, as she realized she had indeed grabbed for gold in toilet bowel and come up with shit.

Then she concentrated on Romeo. She pulled his hair, pinched his ears and nose, telling him to get with the program until the blond Adonis nodded in submission. She grabbed the back of his head, yanked his face deep into her tasty, spicy Colombian pussy. Jay immediately realized that the guy must have indeed tried to fuck his best friend's wife. Romeo dove into Kelli's pussy and started munching and licking and sucking and gulping and all sorts of wet, dirty stuff, I tell you man.

Kelli wasn't too impressed. She fucked his face and nearly broke his nose. Then she damn near drowned him in her juices and suffocated him with her dripping cunt. Jay felt like deja vu when he saw her get up and fuck Romeo's face woozy. She jumped all over his face till he was dizzy. But Romeo could not and would not keep his lips and tongues away from her dripping pussy.

The two white guys got abused that afternoon all the way through to late evening. First, they were passed back and forth between the Colombian Mami and the African Papi, and made to perform fellatio, cunnilingus and annilingus. Jay then took both dudes, made them kneel next to each other and stick their tongues out.

They were both so scared of him, yet they seemed to have fallen in love with his cock. He slapped their tongues with his big, black woodie and teased them with it. They chased after his cock like two little birds in a nest, trying to get some food from Papa Bird. He then shoved it into Romeo's mouth whilst Karl sucked on his balls. All the while he teased them by calling them his white bitches. Soon, he had Kelli's husband sucking on his ass whilst Romeo deep throated him. Then he switched them around. He finally rewarded the two bitches by shooting it in their faces. He made them lick him clean. Kelli who was sitting back and stroking her pussy whilst enjoying a Chronic Break, jumped up and made them serve her genitals. She got licked and got sucked.

Jay then fucked Kelli in all sorts of positions and Romeo and Karl were given four places to lick, his ass, his balls, her clit and her tits. They licked them all. They were so entranced from watching the young buck that had kicked their asses fucking Kelli so good with his big, black cock. She was really enjoying herself so much and kept telling Karl that his puny little dick came nowhere close.

Jay drenched the feisty Latina's pussy full of cumm and let her husband lick it clean. Then he drenched her ass and that was Romeo's specialty, to lick it clean.

Jay then fucked both guys up the ass whilst Kelli filmed it. She was like an acting-director, the way she managed to capture the action whilst getting licked in the process. What she really loved was zooming in when Jay went from one guy's ass to the other's mouths.

After spraying the two yobos with his cumm, jay checked the gate. It was clean, the material on the Cam coder was DVD quality. He then told Romeo and Karl that they were now fucked for sure.

Kelli took Karl by the ear and led him out, kicking his ass on the way.

A week later, when Romeo's wife came back, Kelli showed her the tape. She started crying and holding her head and saying, "Oh my Gosh! No! Please! Don't let this be real."

Kelli told her to calm down and forwarded to where she and Jay were doing the guys. It was only then that Karen brightened up. She did not hesitate to say she also wanted in. That was how Romeo and Karl ended up being their wives fuck sluts.

The wives stopped them from being undercover, married homos and made them come out of the closet, so they could suck toes, lick heels, asses, pussies and what not. However, the girls were not all that cruel.

Just to quench their husband's gay cravings, they fucked them with strap ons or let Jay come around and stuff their holes and asses full of cock. However, more often than not, all that the hubbies could do was lick genitals and watch Jay fuck their wives better than they ever could. They were so grateful when they could taste pussy juice off his hard, black cock. And they were ecstatic when they were allowed to drink thick, salty, oozing cumm out of their wives well fucked pussies and asses.

However, when the guys suddenly begged to be fucked more and more, Jay said "Bitches please!" He had to read and swat and shit, plus he had other bitches to fuck. In the end, he went and got eight unemployed, muscular, big dicked, hefty Latino and black ex-cons from his hood. Half of them liked men, and half liked women. That meant, there were two hard cocks for each. Even the straight guys were so fascinated from the two male sluts that they lined up and did them too.

It was no longer such a rare sight to go by Romeo's or Karl's house and see two women and two men kneeling next to each other, each with a dick up the ass and another in the mouth. The two guys simply loved being strong handled by the cons and fucked like jail birds. If they didn't love it, they didn't say so, and their wives certainly didn't care. The only thing Kelli and Karen cared about was that their husbands went to work, brought back the pay and drank the cumm out of their holes.

When Jay dropped by, which was rather rare, he couldn't help laughing when he saw how the guys were being ill treated and bossed around like morons by their wives. Jay realized something very useful in life, it was definitely ill advised for a white man to suck cock in front of his wife, coz she would see just what a bitch he was.

The women got knocked up and Jay wondered if they would have black or white babies. One thing he could be sure of, he wasn't the daddy. He had quit fucking all of them loving wives bareback when the ex cons stepped in. So, you see, he couldn't be daddy. Step Daddy at the most, was good ol Dr Knock-Boots.