The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gentle knock sounded on the door and Vi dropped the telescope her heart pounding with expectation, excitement, and wonder.

"Entre'" Sarah called, and the door swung open on the serving cart and the three lads attending it. She drew Vivienne to herself and held her against her bosom her face beside her cheek so she could whisper in her ear.

Jeffery it turned out was the blond counterpart of his sable companions, and every bit as hunky. Sarah and Vi studied them as they wheeled the cart to the table by the windows and placed the dishes, silverware, and goblets. Alex lifted a lovely bouquet of roses and placed it between the settings, while Stephen lit the candles. From a keypad somewhere Jeffery summoned soft sensuous music, and Alex drew the drapes over the windows dimming the room.

"Which ones do you want?" Sarah whispered into Vi's ear.

"God. I don't know. I'll take them all," Vi giggled.

"I'm sure you will have them all before the day is over, but where do you want to start?"

"Stephen?" Vi whispered pulling Sarah's arm tighter against her breasts.

"Good choice, darling. It looks like he's been thinking about you ever since breakfast by the size of that bulge in the front of his pants. Look he's holding your chair for you. Go to him."

Feeling the magnetism in Stephen's dark eyes upon her own Vivienne let him draw her to the chair, which he slid neatly in beneath her bottom. She watched Sarah come to them and seat herself between Alex and Jeffery, and she read the anticipation in Sarah's face by the breathless way her lips had parted.

Alex lifted the cover from a platter of salads and turned to them. Sarah looked up into his face. "If you don't mind I'll serve myself," she said, her hands moving to his waistband. "Besides it's never a good idea to make love on a full stomach."

Vi watched in open-mouthed wonder as Sarah boldly unfastened Alex's trousers and shoved them down over his hips. His phallus, generous enough in its relaxed state, dangled from the neatly trimmed brush of his pubic hair that flowed up over his flat hard abdomen to the dark dimple of his belly-button.

She lifted him then and hefted him in her hand, drawing him to her, studying his revelation. He was just to her preference, his swelling glans naked over the circumcised shaft. Gently she drew him into her mouth without pumping him with her hand, wanting to feel that wonderful engorgement upon her tongue and within her cheeks.

Silently they all watched Sarah at her pleasure. Her mouth moved luxuriantly, wetly, over him until he filled her and then she took him out and gazed at his tribute to her desire.

Vivienne was herself lost in the sight, and Sarah's satisfaction was so much her own that when she felt Stephen's penis touch her cheek she turned eagerly to him. Accepting his phallus without question she opened upon his hefty thick length and sucked him vigorously into her mouth. Her own excited little slurps and moans were echoed from across the table, only this time she saw that Sarah was on Jeffery with her mouth, Alex's juicy organ palmed in her other hand.

Excitedly Vi pumped her head upon Stephen's swelling phallus in her mouth, he was already amazingly huge, her eyes fixed on Sarah's mouth taking turns on the organs hardening in her hands. Clearly the readiness of these studs for arousal was a tribute not only to her's and Sarah's talents but their beauty too.

Sarah paused for breath and looked at Vi, utterly engrossed in fondling Stephen's huge shape with her mouth. The boy was hung like a horse, heavy, thick, and long. Her own mouth ached with the slightly more modest contours of Alex's magnificently swollen cock. She licked around his bold circumcised ridge while squeezing the taper of Jeffery's foreskin over his erection rising to her caresses, savoring the contrasts between these organs in her mouth and hands.

Masturbating Alex's shaft in her hand Sarah gazed happily upon the feast, contemplating the choices offered by the Kama Sutra. Vivienne held Stephen's horse in her mouth, while she herself sucked Jeffery's bull and played with Alex's hare. A delicious excitement overcame Sarah as the possibilities unfolded.

Vivienne too saw that there was a size and a shape here for everything she might want of them! Her mouth opened again over the massy bulk of Stephen's horse, her eyes lingering upon Alex's long slim taper caressed by Sarah's tongue.

Sudden wild imaginings surged into her consciousness as Stephen's hand stroked her bare shoulders, his fingers spreading the straps of her loose tank top to slide beneath, cup her bare breasts and squeeze her nipples, fanning her imaginings into utter desire.

Sarah moving her mouth back and forth between Alex's slim rigid naked hare-head and Jeffery's uncut swollen bull-bulk felt their hands slipping the buttons down the front of her dress. Warm air caressed her body exposing her nakedness to their gaze and their hands. Gently they shoved her dress down her back. She pulled her arms from the cutaway shoulders and it fell about her hips.

She glanced at Vi and slowed her caresses upon the hare and the bull, watching Stephen push Vi's loose tank top down over her breasts to her hips, his hands fondling and tugging at her nipples. Excitedly she raised her body off the chair to him and he shoved the top and her wide-leg pants down in one smooth movement to her ankles,and she stepped neatly out of them without ever relinquishing the hold of her mouth upon his pulsing horse of an organ. Then in one quick movement she stripped her panties off, flung them aside and bent naked to the passionate pleasuring of the stud with her mouth.

Sarah leaned back into the sensation as Alex's stroked her hair. She lifted her bosom into Jeffery's hands cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples into hard pulsing knobs of pleasure. Her legs opened and she squirmed her bottom on the chair pulling Alex's hand with hers down to the white lacy confection that covered her vulva.

He slipped beneath her panties and over her delta to the hood of her clitoris. She groaned hugging his brawny arm to her body feeling the strength in his hand massaging so gently over that exquisite little bud of sensation. His fingers plunged between her labial-lips then, his hard palm moving upon her clitoris so maddeningly that she had to give herself to him more fully or die.

"Take me on the bed," she gasped. Alex lifted her bodily out of the chair with ease, and she felt the power in his arms, shoulders, and back carrying her across the room and placing her gently upon the silken sheets. Invitingly she lifted her hips to him. He pulled her panties off and Jeffery lay down beside her.

Kneeling before her, Alex took her ankles in his hands and spread her legs, utterly exposing her vulva. She gasped breathlessly at his head burrowing between her thighs, placing the first wet caresses of his tongue upon her petals just as Jeffery bent his mouth to her nipples.

Beyond his broad back she saw Vivienne, gorgeous in her nakedness, leading her horse to them with her hand. The huge bed sighed sexily when they slid onto it together. "Put your cock in Sarah's mouth," Vivienne whispered to Stephen. "You have to suck the size of him, Sarah, he's enormous."

Eagerly obedient, Sarah reached for Stephen's horse. He knelt beside her, her fingers measuring his girth and sliding over his huge glans, feeling out its shape and its bulk before bringing him to her mouth. Now she lay in blissful surrender to Alex's mouth massaging her clitoris, to Jeffery's lips laving her nipples, her own hands and mouth exploring every aspect of Stephen's horse.

"Come to me Jeffery, I want your tongue in my cunt while I suck Alex's cock," Vi pleaded passionately.

Obediently Jeffery lifted his mouth from Sarah's nipples and turned to Vi's opening thighs. His face snuggled into the depths of her loins, his tongue searching out the tingling bulge of her clitoris as she placed her self to find Alex's organ with her mouth.

And so they lay. The men tonguing and sucking the women's clitorises, the women furiously nursing the men's penises until they were all in such a heat of arousal that the next step was inevitable.

"I have to have a cock in my pussy," Sarah gasped at last pulling her mouth away from the horse. "Fuck me with this!" she groaned desperately. Alex raised his mouth from between her legs, kissed her clitoris a sweet goodbye and turned his attentions to Vi.

Lifting the horse Stephen stroked its broad head between Sarah's labial lips. The plunge when he made it was so deliciously slow and satisfying to Sarah that she turned her mouth again to Jeffery's bull and let him fill her to the depths of her throat. Her legs rose around Stephen's waist urging him on to the thrusts and counter-thrusts that would carry her to edge.

She sensed he was expertly in control and her first orgasm when it came would be utterly delicious, that he could fuck her like this into one climax after another, until she dissolved in a crescendo of orgasmic bliss.

She let Jeffery's bull slide from her mouth, measuring its magnificent length with one hand the other reaching for Stephen's horse pumping her vagina into ecstasy, feeling his soaking length sliding through her hand, marveling at the abundance and endurance of these phallic wonders fucking her with such perfection.

Lifting her legs from Stephen's waist she hugged his shoulders with her calves, wrapping her ankles behind his neck, her wet juicy sex embracing his thrusting phallus, her vagina so incredibly open to him now, the head of the horse massaging her G-spot over and over again.

Eagerly her mouth found the bull again and fell to abandoned fellatio without the fear of bringing him to orgasm, knowing he would always be there to suck and fuck until she was ready to nurse every last drop of his semen into her mouth.

Now Vivienne was moaning over Alex's hare in her mouth, and Jeffery's mouth had found her clitoris. Her orgasm was right there if she wanted it, but she didn't want it she wanted something else. She slipped Alex's hare out of her mouth and stroked it's hard slim tapered shape with her fingers. He was the smallest of the three, wet and slippery with her watering tongue.

She dropped her hand to Sarah's head arresting her mouth on the Jeffery's bull. "I want to get on top of it," she gasped. Obediently Sarah surrendered the magnificent object of her pleasuring.

"See, I've got him all ready for you, my love," she laughed happily.

"You're so good to me, Sarah," Vi moaned her mouth seeking Sarah's lips for a session of passionate kisses as Jeffery rolled over on his back and the bull rose magnificently over his loins.

Lifting herself, Vi straddled her sex over Jeffery's bull and lowered herself slowly onto his bulk held yet in Sarah's hand guiding it into the opening of her vagina. Never had she been filled like that, utterly to the verge of too much, except that it was so exquisitely satisfying.

He was so BIG, but then she could feel Sarah's finger on her clitoris and all the sensations together were simply incredible, so incredible that moving was much easier now, and everything was getting so much more perfect that she could lower her bosom to his chest, thrust her buttocks into the air, and fuck the bull with all the strength, excitement and delight in her being.

Together then the horse and the bull raised the tempo of their thrusts into the girls' vaginas until the bed was rocking, quaking, and thumping from the passion of their exercises.

The girls were moaning, gasping and groaning with excitement, and Alex was kneeling between them, sharing the hare with their mouths, and when they weren't sucking the hare they were kissing each other's lips, and pinching each other's tits and clits.

Breathless at last, glistening with sweat, excited beyond measure Vivienne paused her exercises for a moment and that's when Alex's hand touched her was just where she wanted it. His palm curled over the firm round shapes of her buttocks raised to his touch, and then his fingers descended into the crevice between her cheeks. "Does that feel good, Vivienne?" he whispered.

"Yumm," she murmured.

Breathlessly she concentrated on the feel of his fingers probing closer and closer to that tight little pucker that waited with such suspense for his probe. And when it was there at last she flinched and groaned, and her ass wiggled with need.

The long slim shape of Alex's finger circled and circled, probed and probed and Vi could feel herself yielding and yielding, and then he was in. "Oh!" she gasped as the bull began thrusting beneath her again, pumping her into this exquisitely new sensation while Alex's finger delved deliciously up and down within her pucker.

"You want me in there don't you, Vivienne?" Alex's voice was hoarse beside her.

"Maybe," she whispered.

"You want my cock in there don't you?"

"Yes," she groaned.

"I can't hear you."

"Please!" she moaned.

His finger was gone then and the space closed behind it as she squirmed on Jeffery's bull and then suddenly there was a new sensation; a slippery sliding balm under Alex's hand that coated the cleft between her buttocks and floated deliciously around his finger, her pucker opening to receive the gift.

The space between her petals and her pucker was utterly alive with sensations now. Breathlessly she waited for the hare to run with the bull and drive her she didn't know where.

The bed creaked, Alex crouched above her gliding the hare up and down in her greasy crevice until its nose found that resilient little gateway where it paused and pushed and pushed until Vivienne was groaning with the urgency of her need to let him in. And then suddenly the horse and the hare were aligned and leaping together in a maddening, wild, crazy chase that brought Vi instantly to the verge of her climaxes from one or the other.

First the horse was ahead and her vagina throbbed under the gallop. And then hare leaped wildly into her anal depths and the space between them began to pulse and flicker uncontrollably. At last together they carried her above the ground and over the hurdles into that space where her twin orgasms melted them all into one sublime blinding white light, blazing and blazing into such utter satisfaction at last that she had to let them go, if only for the moment. The hare dismounted gently then, her gateway closed into its tight little pucker and gasping for breath she rolled off the horse.

Beside her Stephen's horse was still servicing Sarah, her ankles locked behind his neck, her breasts bobbing on her bosom with the urgency of his thrusts against her pelvis.

Vivienne came to Sarah and began to suck on her nipples as only she knew how. Sarah turned her face to the Jeffery's bull glistening with the delights of Vi's orgasms, and sucked those delights into her mouth even as Vi's mouth left her nipples and descended in a cascade of kisses down her belly to settle on her clitoris and suck it in harmony with the bull's passages in and out of her vagina.

Sarah had been hovering on the edge of her orgasm all the while she had watched Alex mounting Vi's bottom and now these new sensations were unendurable. The walls of her vagina began to pulse on the horse and Alex groaned with pleasure she was giving the bull with her mouth.

Stephen's head rolled on his shoulders and popped forward to stare at the sight of Sarah nursing Jeffery's huge cock while this other luscious little creature sucked Sarah's clitoris to distraction, her long lithe tongue lapping at his horse fucking Sarah's cunt and following it into the pink of her petals.

Suddenly Stephen was no longer a pro. He was a man in the irresistible grip of a woman's passion and his orgasm thundered through his cock flooding Sarah's sex and Vi's mouth with his cum just as Sarah's climax convulsed wildly through her being, milking horse empty of his semen. He watched the lovely little Vi, her cheeks smothered with his cum, lift her face to Sarah's for a cascade of licks and kisses as they shared his seminal gift to the last drop.

"Not bad for the first course," Sarah giggled and wiggled.

"Incredible menu," Vi sighed wide-eyed, her finger tenderly probing her tingling pucker and stretched petals.

Stephen stood, lifted Sarah in his arms and Jeffery picked-up Vivienne. They carried them into the bath and stood naked together under the showers soaping, washing, and douching the girls, drying and brushing their hair, and massaging their bodies, leaving them at last in the gentle embrace of the Jacuzzi while they changed the bed and cleared the table.

As they departed Alex called, "If there's anything more we can do for you ladies just give us a call."

With little groans of satisfaction Sarah and Vi, their mouths mingling in sheer delight, sank into the swirling waters.

*****