The Cowboy Way Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's tits heaved with his thrusts, bouncing around like they had never done before. Ryley had moved his lips from hers to better concentrate on fully fucking Jessica so she pulled herself up by his arms and kissed his chest and throat, licking his skin with a hunger she didn't know she possessed. A strange feeling began to build within her and she knew it to be an orgasm but a kind she had never experienced before.

A strange tingling climbed from the base of Jessica's spine to her head, where it exploded in a flash of lights. Jessica screamed into Ryley's throat and felt her body bucking as an incredible heat washed over her. She felt her toes curling as they dug into the backs Ryley's legs. Falling back to the bed, she thrashed back and forth, throwing her hair all over the place.

Drawing a strangled breath, she could still feel Ryley's cock pounding her hot wet pussy, stretching her to her limits. She realized she had just had her first orgasm with a man inside her. Giggling breathlessly, she pulled Ryley down for a kiss, feeling the sweat on his body as he slowed his thrusts. She could tell he was out of breath as well so she had an idea.

Wrapping one leg around his, Jessica rolled and Ryley understood, grabbing her ass and rolling onto his back, taking her with him. Jessica sat up straight, rolling up from her belly and tossing her hair over her head. She placed her hands on Ryley's chest and began to ride him, feeling his cock throbbing deep inside her.

Ryley wished he had a camera to take a picture of the smile on Jessica's face. It was the purest picture of sexual delight he had ever seen. A light sheen of sweat had formed on her face and the rest of her body, making her shine above him. Looking down, he could see her lips stretched tightly around his cock as they slid up and down his shaft.

Grabbing her waist, Ryley helped guide her on his cock, losing control of his breathing as he experienced the feel of being buried so deeply inside Jessica's incredibly tight pussy. Feeling her body in his hands was just as strong a sensation as she flexed her ass, grinding herself on him. He watched in awe as her incredible body moved on him, pushing herself towards that peak of pleasure again. Ryley could actually feel the pulsing beat of her heart through her skin and the slick feel of her sweat against his.

Jessica leaned forwards, her hair falling around their faces as she caressed his face and kissed him tenderly, which was in stark contrast to the ferocity of her thrusting hips. Ryley cupped her ass in his hands, squeezing the firm flesh eagerly. She kissed the corner of his mouth and then the corner of his eye, smiling down at him and moaning deep in her throat.

"Ryley," she whispered. "I want you to do me from behind."

He smiled and lifted her hips right off him, his cock falling from her pussy. Jessica moaned at the sudden emptiness she felt. She got up on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder as Ryley positioned himself behind her. Jessica whined impatiently just before he slid his cock all the way back inside her.

She was rocked forward from Ryley's hips hitting hers, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back against him. Jessica could feel him much deeper inside of her in this position. She closed her eyes as Ryley began to pound her. This time there was none of the delicacy he had used before and that was just fine with her. Jessica merely held on as Ryley pounded her furiously.

The audible slap of flesh as their bodies met filled the room, as did Jessica's moans. Very quickly she could feel the heat building up within her womb and spreading through her body. She felt her face flush and an electrical tingling began at the base of her spine. Jessica opened her mouth and began to breathe heavily as she thrust herself back against him.

Ryley could feel himself shaking, his body trembling and his cock burning on the edge of release. He only needed a little push to get over the brink. Reaching around Jessica's waist he began rubbing her clit. Within seconds he could feel her juices beginning to pour out of her pussy, coating his shaft.

Jessica began to tremble, her hips bucking of their own accord. She moaned loudly, the rising tide of her orgasm sweeping over her. Ryley thrust furiously, grabbing her hips and hammering her body at a lightning pace. She could feel his cock expanding, stretching her even more and sending shocks through her body as it jerked.

Then he thrust as deeply as he could and held himself there, buried to the balls inside her body. Jessica felt her orgasm explode over her and she threw her head back and screamed. Her pussy clamped down on Ryley's cock just as he exploded deep in her womb.

His white hot seed burst forth from his cock in long, thick ropes filling her pussy. Jessica could feel the thick, heavy load coating her walls and splashing inside her. She could feel it filling her beyond what she could carry and felt it flowing out around past her lips, which were still stretched tightly around his shaft. As her orgasm faded Jessica felt herself weakening and slowly sank to the bed.

Ryley watched Jessica sink into the covers of the bed, his cock sliding from her body as she curled up in front of him. Sighing in satisfaction he lay down on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her body back against his and Jessica ran her toes up and down his leg, sighing in content.

He bent his head down and kissed her bare shoulder. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, her eyes half closed slits. Ryley could tell she was on her way to falling asleep.

"Jessica?"

She moaned gently.

"Are you going to fall asleep?"

She nodded.

"I have to leave, Jessica."

Jessica rolled over and snuggled up against him, pressing her face to his chest.

"Don't go, Ryley."

"I have to."

She nuzzled her face against his chest and took hold of his hands in hers. Ryley kissed her on the forehead. She felt him move on the bed and then take her left hand in his.

Jessica opened her eyes as she felt Ryley sliding her wedding ring onto her finger. She looked from the gold band up to Ryley's eyes. She leaned up to his face and kissed him gently, then gave him a half hearted smile.

She leaned back and looked up at him. "Thank you, Ryley. For everything."

He slid out of bed and got dressed. Jessica lay in bed, her incredible body striking a provocative pose. Her big brown eyes stared up at him with a lively sparkle. Ryley turned around twirling the keys to his Camaro on his finger.

Sitting down on the bed he took a pen and pad of paper out of the table next to the bed. Jessica got up on her knees behind him, pressing her chest to his back and sliding her hands around him to his chest. She kissed and nibbled his ear, making him smile as he jotted something down on the pad.

He tore the paper off and handed it to Jessica. She looked down at it, her eyebrows narrowing and then she looked back up at him. He smiled and looked down at the floor for a moment.

"That's Faith Hill's number. I already called her and let her know kind of what was going on. She said she'd be happy to help."

Jessica set the paper down on the table and turned Ryley's face to hers. She kissed him tenderly and then rubbed her forehead against his, her eyes closed. When she opened them she studied his blue eyes for a moment.

"Thank you for everything, Ryley."

He smiled. "Glad I could help."

"Why, though?"

Ryley shrugged. "I have a lot of sins to atone for. I have to get started somewhere."

Jessica leaned her head on his shoulder and caressed his chest.

"You know, Ryley. I'm a religious person, sort of," she said with a giggle.

He smiled and kissed her hand.

"Anyway, what I'm saying is that good deeds erase bad ones. You can make up for your past by doing the right thing. And sweetheart, you're doing the right thing."

Ryley stood up and turned around to face Jessica. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. She hugged him for a moment.

"Goodbye, Jessica. Good luck."

"Thanks, Ryley. Good luck to you too."

Ryley turned and walked out the front door, closing it behind him without looking back. Jessica smiled as she heard the Camaro start up and roar down the road. Picking up the piece of paper with Faith Hill's number on it she took the phone off the cradle and dialed it. She waited for a few moments before the other end picked up.

"Hello?" asked a female voice.

"Hi, this is Jessica Simpson, Ms. Hill?"

"Oh, hi Jessica! Call me Faith."

"Thanks, Faith. Ryley said to give you a call."

Faith laughed. "Yeah . . . Ryley," she said with a sigh. "He's one hell of a guy isn't he?"

Jessica smiled. "Yes, yes he is."

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter is going to be Roselyn Sanchez. Like I said if you don't know who she is see Rush Hour 2 and she's also in the new movie, I think it's called Boat Trip or some shit like that, with Cuba Gooding Jr. She is fucking fabulous. I'll have something new for you soon-The Cowboy)