All Comments on 'The Day I Died'

by latin_lover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sperm zero; story 100%

Really impressed. However, with respect to the final paragraph, learn the difference between jealousy and envy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story tugs at the heartstrings.

This story is a very well written, very touching story. It sounds as if this is written with heartfelt feelings of truth. As for the person that felt they just had to comment on the difference between envy and jealousy, who cares... the way this is written, the reader is clearly able to understand how it makes you feel.

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to those who commented here, and those who have emailed me their comments. I was surprised by the amout of reaction to the story, and gratified by people's comments. This story is intensely personal to me, but I am glad other people have found something that connected with them. (I was forced to give a rating in order to leave this comment - please excuse the fact that I loved my own story!)

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Well written sad tale. If this is personal experience, my heart goes out to you and your wife. Just one piece of advice if you will take it. Do not keep your wife out of the loop, there are other ways of having children. Adoption for one, look around see whats out there and get help if you need it. good luck what ever you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous