The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently removed my hands from her panties and turned around to face me. She said, "That was beautiful, love." and she kissed me. She kept kissing me as she pushed me back. I felt her fumbling with my zipper, and then I felt her remove my cock from my pants. Before I knew it she had stuffed my cock into her cunt and was now making love to me on the bank of the lake. She broke our kiss so she could sit up forcing more of my cock deeper into her. I looked at the scene before me trying to delay the inevitable. There was Wendy, a hot 18-year-old with my cock buried deep in her shaved cunt.

The sun was shining through her long blond hair. Her tits bouncing up and down with up-and-down motion of her hips driving that cock in and out of her pussy. Her stomach rippling with her pleasure. Pink panties shoved aside to allow my cock into her steaming cunt. She now moved her panties so that she could rub her clit. The vision was too much. I shot my spunk deep into her. I shot the sticky ropes while I grunted in pleasure. She then had herself a small orgasm as she felt my cocks reaction deep in her womb. We both slowly calmed down after our sexual release.

After a few minutes, Wendy raised herself off my cock and readjusted her panties. She located her shorts and she straightened herself up. I was still too wasted to care about my appearance so I just lay there and watched her get dressed. She then came over and kissed me. She then said, "Lover, that round of sex has made me hungry. Let's go eat." So we got up a left for the hotel. About halfway to the hotel Wendy started giggling and I stopped gave her a questioning look. She then kissed me and while she did that she stuffed my cock back into my pants. I quickly recovered from my embarrassment and zipped my pants up.

**** Last Breakfast

Our last breakfast together was uneventful and we were both a little sad due to the limited time we had with each other. After breakfast we walked back to our room holding hands.

We separately took a quick shower, packed, and left the hotel. It was a four hour trip back to St. Louis and we needed to get on the road.

About thirty minutes into our trip back, Wendy asked, "What did you mean, ‘Owe you two'?"

I looked at her puzzled, she replied, "Two nights ago, after the 3am pussy feeding, you said, ‘Owe you two,' what did you mean?"

Now knowing what she meant, grinning, I responded, "Love, I made a rule to myself that every time I had orgasm without a woman also orgasming during the same session, then I owed her at least two more orgasms. So what's the score?" We spent the next hour figuring out who had what orgasm when. Right after we finished our totals, we looked at each other with hungry eyes. I hurried to the next exit and then located a remote spot to stop the van.

We both attacked each other in the front seats of the van. As we each shed the others clothes, we moved to the back of the van. I quickly plowed in Wendy's waiting pussy as she grunted with lust. As I made contact with her pubic bone, I slowed my love making down. I wanted this; no I needed this to last. Wendy and I made some passion in the back of the van. Shortly we changed from the missionary position to where Wendy was on top. I loved watching this woman make love to me, riding my cock deep into her pussy. Wendy then asked, "Lover, let's finish this up doggy style."

We re-arranged ourselves until I was thrusting my hard cock into Wendy's cunt. Her tits hanging down swinging back and forth as I rammed my crotch against her ass. I was holding her hips so that I could plow her pussy with my rock-hard shaft. One of her hands was rubbing her clit and my cock at the same time. I could not hold out anymore as I dumped my red hot load of liquid into her. As soon as she felt my cock start to hose down her cervix her orgasm raced though her body. We both grunted and groaned as we both enjoyed our orgasms. As we both finished Wendy fell forward to lie on the van floor, leaving me kneeling with my cock now dripping in midair.

We slowly found our clothes, got dressed, and resumed our trip back to St. Louis, and Wendy's mother.

**** Meet up with mom

We arrived at the Bread Co ten minutes late due to some traffic delays, but Amanda had already found a table and ordered for herself. Wendy and mom hugged and chattered a few minutes before Amanda turned to me and held out her hand so that we could shake hands. I grabbed her hand but then pulled her to me and gave her a hug.

I went and got food for Wendy and myself while mother and daughter talked about the weekend. As we were eating lunch I whispering into Wendy's ear making sure Amanda didn't hear, "Go to the ladies room and take off your panties."

Wendy whispered back, "Can I take off my bra too?"

I nodded yes and she asked to be excused and left.

About ten minutes later she returned and resumed eating. She was wearing a tight blouse and it left nothing for the imagination. I knew she was excited by the way her nipples raised the fabric trying to contain her womanly mounds.

Several minutes later Amanda noticed me staring at Wendy. She followed my eyesight and then, shocked, asked Wendy, "Where's your bra?"

"Right here with my panties!" Wendy said, as she placed both on the table as if this was an everyday occurrence.

I nearly spewed my soup all over her underclothes as I noticed the look of shock on Amanda's face. It was precious.

Amanda was not amused and quickly removed Wendy's intimates from the table. She turned to Wendy and asked, "Why did you do that?"

Wendy pointed to me and said, "He told me to!"

Raising my hands in innocence, I replied, "I just told her to take off her panties. The bra was her idea."

Amanda sternly looked at both of us and said, "You both act like a bunch of kids."

With that statement, Wendy and I looked at each other, grinned and grabbed Amanda's hand and led her to the van. We got Amanda into the van and we left the restaurant parking lot.

I drove to a spot I knew and parked the van between two construction dumpsters. The slot was just wide enough to pull the van in leaving three inches on either side of the van. Parking in this spot had the effect of blocking every van window except the rear, and since this was Memorial Day, I wasn't concerned about that window. And if someone wanted to watch, more power to them.

I turned off the engine and put the keys in my pocket. I didn't want Amanda to ruin my last bit of fun with Wendy. I climbed into the back of the van to join Wendy who was storing the van seat into the floor and retrieving certain items from her luggage. We embraced and started kissing right in front of Wendy's mother, not caring if she was watching.

Not breaking our kiss, Wendy forced me onto my back and then threw a cover over us. As soon as the cover was in place, we both made our move. She unzipped my pants, fished my hardening cock out and starting stroking it. At the same time I started attacking her breasts and got two fingers in her already sopping wet cunt. Wendy temporarily broke from our tongue wrestling match to look at her mother and say, "Mom, Al has two fingers in my pussy and I have his hard cock in my hand." I noticed that Amanda was still sitting in the front seat but she had turned around to watch us. Her eyes were glazed over, she was licking her lips, and her thighs were parted slightly. Wendy then resumed our previous lip lock.

After a couple more minutes Wendy again broke her kiss with me and continued the teasing of her mother by telling Amanda, "Oh mom, one of his hands are playing with my tits and with the other is playing with my clit. And his cock is SO big. Oh mom, and I know he wants to fuck your baby girl with it." I looked at Amanda; she had her blouse open and was playing with her bra covered breasts. She was trying to arrange her dress so that she could spread her legs wider. I could even now clearly see her white panty clad pussy.

Wendy slowly adjusted her body so that her crotch was over my cock and then she started rubbing my cock along her slit. Wendy then said, "Mom, I'm rubbing his hard drippy cock up and down my pussy hole. Oh I can't wait to feel it inside me again." Amanda now had her tits out of her bra cups, her dress pulled up over her hips, and her legs were widely stretched apart. With one hand she was mashing her tits and the other hand was under her panties playing with her cunt.

Now Wendy started pressing her pussy down onto my cock and she said, "Mom, Al's cock in going inside your baby's pussy." And she kept pressing down, forcing more and more of my cock inside her until it could go no farther. She then said in a child like sing song voice, "Oh mom, it's all the way in me. His dirty cock is in your sweet baby's pussy." At that she sat up, keeping us joined together and threw off the cover.

Amanda now was rocking back and forth in her chair, moaning. She now smelled the crotch of Wendy's panties. Wendy noticed her mother's heated condition, so she turned around to face her mother. She did this slowly to prevent breaking or displaying our intimate join. Wendy said, "Mom, smell the sperm and cunt juice in my panties. There are two fresh loads there." Wendy then removed her shirt and while looking into her sex crazed mother's eyes, she also started mashing her breasts together. Then she said, "Mom, Al loves my tits. He can't stop touching them." At that comment I could not help but reach up from behind her and cup Wendy's womanly mountains of tit flesh with my hands for her mother to see.

I then took a closer look at Amanda. There seated in the front seat was Wendy's mother. She was staring at the sex scene taking place before her. She was still inhaling the scent of sex from her daughter's panties. Three fingers were digging into her wet cunt. She was moaning in passion while rocking back and forth in her seat. In short she looked like a sex crazed bitch in heat.

While I was still cupping Wendy's tits, Wendy reached down, raised her skirt up to show Amanda her cock stuffed pussy, and started playing with her clit. Wendy then told her mother, "Mom, he shaved my hairy pussy and ate me until I came three times." Wendy started to raise herself up and down on my cock. This allowed Amanda to watch my cock going in and out of her daughter's pussy. Then Wendy commented to her mother, "Mommy, this bad man even fucked my ass."

At this Amanda said, "Well I need to punish the bad man." And she leaped out of her seat, grabbed my hands from her daughter breasts, and forced them behind my back. Before I could wrestle free from her attack, she had found the handcuffs that Wendy had taken out of her luggage and left on the van floor and handcuffed my hands together behind my back.

Then she shoved me back to the van floor and sat on my chest. Now I had two beauties sitting on me but my view of Wendy was blocked by Amanda. Then I noticed the reflection of both women in the van windows, not a perfect view, but it was still a hot view. Amanda was leaning forward and fondled her daughter's breast. Wendy's head was lying on her mother's shoulder and she was moaning very loudly. I felt three hands around my crotch, one was playing with my balls, and two were rubbing Wendy's cunt and clit. All this while my cock was going in and out of that tight pussy.

Amanda whispered into Wendy's ear, "Wendy dear, let me help you get your skirt off. I want to see what this dirty old man did to my baby." Together they both removed Wendy's skirt, and it ended up in a pile with Wendy's shirt on the van floor. They both resumed their earlier embrace. In a heated voice Wendy said, "Mom, please move back. The angle isn't right. Move back, move back." So the next thing I knew my face was covered by Amanda's pussy.

I then noticed that somehow Amanda had lost her panties because now my mouth was covered by her wet pussy. So I started licking her. I licked and licked. Then I stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could. As I was working on mom's pussy, my cock was doing it best to help her daughter. My sight was blocked by an ass, my hearing was restricted by thighs, my hands chained together under my back, but I was still having fun.

Suddenly I knew that Wendy was cumming and she was cumming hard. She started really bouncing up and down on my cock and her cunt wall muscles tried to squeeze my cock to death. Her orgasm lasted longer then any before and then all motion on my cock stopped. Now it was a different story for my tongue, the pussy on my face started coming alive. Amanda started hunching her hips causing her pussy to move over my tongue and mouth. At one end of the movement I was able to lick her asshole, at the other end I tongued her clit, and in between I sucked the pussy juice from her sopping pussy.

I then heard Amanda and Wendy talking. I could not hear what they were saying but I knew they were talking. During their discussion Amanda never stopped her rocking motion on my face. Amanda started shifting around on my face, making it a little difficult trying to give her mouth to cunt resuscitation. It then got a little brighter under her ass. Suddenly I felt my cock pop out of Wendy's pussy and Amanda's ass moved off from my face. Trying to adjust to the sunlight, I could not see for several seconds, I felt someone sit on my pubic bone right in front of my cock, at the same time someone was playing with my cock.

As my eyesight returned, I was presented with a view of Amanda sitting on me, naked, fingers of one hand in her pussy, and the fingers of her other hand in Wendy's pussy. Wendy was knelling beside her mother sucking on her mom's breasts, stroking my cock with one hand, and playing with her mother's ass with the other. I just laid there enjoying the mother and daughter sex scene unfolds. Both of them continued their ministrations until Amanda rose up and started moving back toward my cock.

I felt my cock head touch skin, Wendy then told her mother, "Lean forward a bit." Amanda did as her daughter requested. Then Wendy replied, "Mom, relax, here he comes." At that I felt Wendy insert my cock into a tight opening. Amanda feeling my cock make an entrance slowly started forcing my cock farther into her orifice. It was a tight fit and then I realized I was fucking Amanda's asshole. Amanda continued the slow assault of her ass using my cock as the weapon. She grunted and groaned, I groaned and grunted, and Wendy watched as my cock buried itself deep in Amanda's bowels. Finally her ass cheeks made contact with my thighs.

Then Amanda started fucking her ass in earnest, up and down she went, in and out my cock went. She had her eyes tightly closed concentrating on the feeling, her breasts shaking with her fucking movement, her pussy dripping on my crotch, and the muscles in her thighs straining to move her up and down. Finding the vibrator, Wendy inserted into her mother's pussy, turned it on, and fucked her mother with it. Amanda groaned and started shaking all only. I was feeling her ass tightly squeeze my cock and I felt the vibrator going in and out of Amanda's pussy.

The fluid in my balls started the trip up and out of my cock. I groaned, shooting ropes of sperm deep into Amanda's bowels. Feeling my orgasm blasting her ass, Amanda's eyes popped open, and while looking deeply in Wendy's eyes, had her own orgasm. We both quaked and quivered together enjoying our coupling. Then Amanda collapsed, grasping in deep breaths. I was also enjoying the after effects of sex, but I was still trapped with my cock still buried in Amanda and my hands cuffed under my back.

Shortly Amanda rolled off of me, lying chest down on the van floor. Wendy found the keys to the handcuffs, came over, gave me a deep kiss, and released me from my bondage. I just lay there a few minutes, rubbing the blood back into my wrists, and replaying the recent events in my mind. Then I sat up, surveyed the scene, tucked and zipped my cock into my pants, climbed over the mess while taking a close look at the ass that was leaking my sperm onto the van carpet, and climbed into the driver's seat of the van. I turned on some music and just waited.

Every now and then, I would look into the rear view to see what was happening in the back of the van. Wendy was putting away the items she had taken out of the luggage and she restored the van seat that she had stored away in the floor. She then climbed in the front passenger seat.

Amanda then rolled over and sat up, her back to me. She then struggled to put her clothes back on. Once she was dressed, she sat in the van seat that Wendy had set up. I then backed the van out and we headed back to the restaurant packing lot. Nothing had been said since Amanda's and my orgasm together.

The trip back to the parking lot was short and very quiet. Together Wendy and I took Wendy's luggage to her mother's car. After storing the luggage in the car, Wendy and I held hands, and headed back to Amanda standing beside my van. Breaking the silence, I said to Wendy, "Wendy give the Double D rings back to your mother." Wendy then removed the two rings from her ring finger and gave them to her embarrassed mother. I then placed on that same ring finger a Promise ring.

"Wendy, I am giving you this ring as a symbol of your Double D. I hope when you look at this ring you will remember this weekend. I want this ring to remind you of everything I taught you. Inscribed inside the ring are the following four words. ‘Wendy, Grade A, Al'. It has two meanings, the first; it is your grade for this weekend. The second, you are a fine piece of grade A bee oh..., I mean woman," and I gave her a peck on her cheek. I continued, "Now I would like a gift from you so I can also remember this weekend. I want your panties," and I held out my hand waiting for them.

Wendy reached under her dress, grabbed her panties, slowly pulled them down and stepped out of them. She did this like it was nothing special to remove one's underwear in public. She gave them to me and I made a point of putting them to my nose. I then inhaled the scent of sex seeping from the wet crotch and then put them into the pocket of my pants.

I turned my attention to Amanda, whom was staring down at the ground in embarrassment. I gently raised her chin with my fingertips, repeating what I had done with her daughter a couple of days earlier. Forcefully, I told her, "What happen a few minutes ago never, ever, happened. Okay?" She sheepishly nodded yes. Continuing, "We will never forget it, but we will tell no one. Right?" Her face brightened and again nodded yes. "I have given you two things today. First a give you women properly schooled in the art of love making. She has received the highest grade this teacher can give. Second I gave you my sperm." At that comment, her face turned red from embarrassment. "Now I also want something from you to remember this day." I delayed for effect, "Your panties!"

And I held out my hand and waited. She looked me in the eyes and slowly shook her head no. In response to her negative answer, I gave her a stern stare, and said a little more forcefully and louder, "Your panties!" At this Wendy elbowed her mother in the ribs and said, "Mom do it!"

While looking around to see if she was being watched, Amanda reached under her dress, shimmed out of her underwear, and then handed them to me. I then held them up to my nose, took a long inhale of the wet sperm stain on the seat, and then put them into the other pocket of my pants.

I then turned to Wendy and gave her a very passionate kiss which she enthusiastically returned. We both started grounding our crotches into each other and we both played grab ass with each other. I broke the kiss before Wendy and I got too worked up and fucked each other right here in the parking lot.

I turned my attention to Amanda. Being very gentle so not to spook her any further, I took her hands, looked her straight in the eyes, and gave her a kiss to remember. After the initial shock wore off, Amanda returned the kiss. I then pressed forward, cupped her ass cheeks, and did a slow grind of my crotch into hers. I then turned around, got in my van and left.

1...456789