All Comments on 'The First for Diane, Jen & Kim'

by MichaelLakeHoughton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yep them hos is now turning tricks on da dark side

And those nice black gentlemen enjoy fucking white hos since nice black women are to busy finding well to do white husbands.

RebeccasFriendRebeccasFriendalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic set of stories about these women

I really enjoyed the way this set of stories unfolded and I hope to see more of the adventures of Diane, Jennifer and Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
outstanding!

So far this story is incredible! Potential of epic status is extremely high! Keep going! We need great writers like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You black men make me want to vomit!!

Yes all you black men who fuck diseased white women are just living the slave mentallity!! We black women would never touch you even if you were on fire!!! Coz your not worth it. I only ever go with black men who do not have a slave mentality!

studman37studman374 months ago

It was good , but you left out some very important factors of the story, .ore are needed for this story!

studman37studman374 months ago

Thanks anonymous, from 9 yrs ago, I applaud you! Yes good writing !

studman37studman374 months ago

You black guys are just jealous of black women dating white guys, because you couldn't get the job done properly and you black guys go to one girl to another, that's why lack guys lack respect to black women! Black women are gorgeous, beautiful people also,so respect the black women, white guys do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous