All Comments on 'The Four Years: Year One Ch. 11'

by The_Dork_Knight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kinggeo327Kinggeo327about 14 years ago
I'm Loving this story.

I just read parts 1 - 11 and I have to say I love this story. Your characters seem to a real personailty to them, there is character development not just sex. I truely care about who Marc is going to hook up with next, or when Amy is going to fall for him, or what the hell Andy is doing. I don't know if you will like this comment or not but I love How I Met Your Mother and this kind of has that feel to it. I can't wait to follow their journey though their Four Years and maybe even beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it - where are the next installments?

I just love your writing. You are a great storyteller! Please continue this story for many more chapters. You have developed interesting charecters with so much more to do. Your fans are waiting. Please do not disapoint us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need more

Why did it stop???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good imagination and splendid writing

Well... it was a very good read.. with very natural & refreshing pattern..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OK why didn't you finish the dam story?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed 😞 it was never completed.

This is a good series but disappointed that you never completed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Dork_Knight@The_Dork_Knight
22 Followers
Apologies in advance if the sex in my stories isn't that great. I find it hard to write things that I haven't personally experienced. Hopefully any plot and character development makes up for it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES