The Fourth of Julie

Story Info
She spends the Fourth of July with the boys.
2.1k words
4.02
50.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are obliterated, my love," he grinned, his blue eyes beaming in the overhead lights.

"Shno, I shem shnot!" she slurred as she collapsed to the floor.

Billy shook his head as he lifted the young girl into his arms and carried her to their bed. "Like I said, time for bed, Jules."

Julie nodded and allowed her head to fall against Billy's firm chest as he carried her. He placed her between Matt and Tony on their bed, the two men already long since collapsed from their own excessive drinking. She was fast asleep when he exited the room, turning to shut the light and eye her one last time, praying she'd wake up tomorrow devoid of a hangover.

"She's out, huh?" the other man sighed, pausing the video game he'd been concentrating on.

"Apparently," Billy shrugged. "She was slurring her words left and right, and then next thing I knew, she was asleep."

Chad nodded. "I told her not to drink!"

Billy chuckled. "You can't tell Julie not to drink when she's with the Lovato boys, it doesn't happen."

"I suppose," Chad smiled and unpaused his game. "I'm kicking your ass, by the way!"

"Dude, that's not fair!" Billy squealed. "I was taking care of Julie!"

"Excuses," Chad beamed. "So lame of you, Princess!"

*~*~*~*

She opened her eyes slowly and glanced to her right- a sleeping blonde. Still confused, she rolled to face her left- where a sleeping brunette lay, one hand covering his face as he snored softly.

She shook her head, trying to remember how'd she gotten here, and rolled to face the blonde. "Psst, Tony?" she whispered, shaking him gently.

"Nyeah?" he moaned, his eyes still shut.

"Why am I in bed with you and Matt?" she whispered, trying not to giggle.

Tony's eyes flew open and he glanced across the bed to his sleeping cousin. "God has answered my prayers, Julie!" he shrieked and rolled atop the girl.

Julie giggled and tried to push him off. "Stop it! What if Billy catches us?"

Tony ignored her question and groped her breasts. "Nice, Jules, nice and firm."

"TONY!" she objected, whispering loudly and giving him a good shove.

"Whatever you two are doing," came a soft whisper, "it'd better not be fucking!"

Julie grinned and slapped Matt's ass. "We're not, don't worry."

"Kindly please extract your hand from my arse," Matt grinned and rolled to face the pair. "And Tony, get the hell off her!"

Tony smirked. "Na-uh. I wanna be..." he began to sing, "up on the rooftop, humping Julie to punk rock."

"You're such a brat, Tony!" Matt hissed as he shoved his baby cousin off Julie. "You're going to smother her!"

Julie giggled.

"I wasn't trying to smother her," Tony sighed. "I was trying to make her see the light!"

"The light?" Matt rolled his eyes.

Julie listened to the pair argue, mostly focused on Tony's hand that was slowly traveling down between her legs. She was wearing a sundress, and he'd managed to push her panties to the side and insert his finger into her soft folds; all the while arguing with Matt, never missing a beat. As he worked her clitoris in slow circles and she felt her heart racing, she was faintly aware of the sensation of something long and hard pressed against her thigh.

"Holy shit," she gasped.

*~*~*~*

"HOLY SHIT!" came a loud shriek.

Chad dropped his game controller and listened.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Billy laughed. "You want me to beat your ass?"

"Dude!" Chad hushed his friend. "Did you hear that?"

Billy cocked his head and listened. "No?"

Chad shook his head. "Someone was yelling!"

"I didn't hear anything, Chad," Billy sighed.

"Maybe I'm delusional?" Chad shrugged.

"Maybe?" Billy grinned.

"OH GOD!" came another loud shriek and Billy jumped to his feet, knocking over his nearly full beer bottle.

Chad grabbed the bottle and uprighted it, trying to salvage the spill with a handful of nearby napkins. "Dude, what is that?"

"That's JULIE!" Billy shrieked as he began to run.

Chad stood and stared as his friend raced down the hall. "Umm, Billy? Maybe you shouldn't go in there!" he called as he chased after the other man.

*~*~*~*

"OH GOD, OH YES, TONY!" she screamed as the blonde man snickered beside her. "FASTER! MORE!"

Matt stared at the couple in disbelief. "So much for that whole not wanting Billy to find out, huh?"

Julie giggled as she sat between the two men, full clothed, and screaming obscenities to attract attention. "I want Billy to get his ass in here," she shrugged. "Seemed a good way to get his attention!"

Matt shook his head in amusement.

"Your turn," Julie winked at Tony.

Tony grinned. "OH JESUS OH GOD OH JULIE!" he yelled, trying to deepen his own voice to a raspy growl.

Julie snorted and clapped gently. "Bravo, bravo!"

Tony bowed.

As the two shared congratulatory smirks, the door flew open. They were met with a concerned Billy staring at them, sweat staining his forehead, his brow visibly wrinkled. "Julie?" he stammered.

"Hi honey!" she waved and giggled.

Chad came rushing into the room, nearly knocking Billy to the ground. "Dude, I don't think you should..." he coughed as he tried to drag Billy out of the bedroom.

"It's okay!" Billy dismissed. "They're clothed."

Chad's jaw dropped and he turned to eye the three sitting in bed, fully clothed and laughing at the scene before them.

"Then....?" Chad stared confusedly.

"We were trying to get your attention!" Julie grinned.

"And we did!" Tony beamed.

"I see," Chad sighed. "You are all truly insane!"

Matt nodded. "That's what I said!"

"He's your cousin, dude!" Chad laughed.

Matt shrugged. "I can't control him!"

Tony jumped up on the bed and clapped. "And now that we're all here, Julie has an announcement!"

Four pairs of expectant eyes turned to the lone female.

"Umm, yes," Julie giggled. "I do!"

*~*~*~*

"You ARE my best friend," Tony rasped as Billy watched him pound into Julie roughly. "Fuck, Billy, I love you!"

Billy rolled his eyes but continued working his erection slowly.

Julie began to scream again, wrapping her legs around Tony's driving hips. "OH TONY! YES! YES! SHOW BILLY HOW IT'S DONE!"

"HEY!" Billy objected, standing up and stomping over to the bed. "There's nothing that this jackass can teach me!"

He crawled onto the bed and pushed Tony off Julie, taking the blonde's place quickly and driving into his girlfriend just as roughly as Tony had previously.

"Fuck you, man!" Tony yelled as he rolled to face the couple. "I wasn't done!"

"You are now," Billy hissed as he thrust into Julie with speed and determination.

"No way," Tony grinned. He rolled to face the ceiling and motioned for the couple to break apart. "Julie, come here!"

Billy stopped his motions and allowed Julie to comply with Tony's demand, lowering her tiny frame down onto Tony's throbbing erection. She grasped his shoulders for leverage, leaning forward as Tony spread the mounds of her ass slowly. Billy stared in wonderment, the idea of what Julie and Tony were implying slowly coming to life in his mind.

"Julie?" he whispered.

"Mmmm, Billy, do it!" she cooed.

Billy moved between Tony's outstretched legs, placing the head of his erection against Julie's tiny backdoor. "You sure?"

"BILLY NOW!" she demanded.

"She's a whore!" Tony laughed.

"Shut up, bitch!" Julie hissed at the blonde.

The three slowly worked into a rhythm, Tony pushing in as Billy pulled out; Billy driving inside Julie's tight confines as Tony plunged outward. They both gripped her hips firmly, driving her body onto their own. She was being used for their pleasure, and her screams made it clear to anyone in the room that she was loving every second of it.

"Ah fuck," Matt hissed as he crawled onto the bed, scaring Julie and causing her to jump.

"Fuck," Billy groaned as she accidentally forced herself further onto his cock.

"Julie?" Matt pleaded. "Fuckin suck me, baby."

Turning her head to meet Matt's pulsating warmth, she drew him into her mouth slowly and felt his length twitch with her touch.

"Mmm," he growled.

Julie worked him as best she could, feeling Billy nearing his end as he thrust behind her. She tried to focus away from the pain, and instead worked Matt fiercely.

"Lemme help," came a groan and she tasted Tony's lips against her own, Matt's length between them.

She moaned, feeling Matt shudder with the vibrations.

"Fuck," he hissed. "Julie, Tony, ah fuck."

"Okay, umm, you people are all perverts and I'm leaving now," came a shout from across the room. "I'll escort myself out, don't worry."

Julie pulled off Matt and gasped as Billy extracted himself from her tightness with one swift motion. "No!" he shouted. "Chad, dude, stay!"

Chad stood in the doorway, facing the hall. "I can't, man, this is sick! This is like a twisted porno! You're fucking her, Tony's fucking her, she's blowing Matt, Tony's blowing Matt....I mean, god! I just, I....I have to go!"

Billy ran out the door after his friend. "Chad, man, seriously. Come on! You can play too!"

Chad stared at his friend, trying to keep his gaze focused on Billy's cerulean blue eyes and not his naked body and pulsing erection. That much was clearly obvious, though Chad refused to look.

"I don't want to play, Billy," he sighed.

"Sure, you do," Billy grinned. "Come on, we'll make room!"

"DUDE!" Chad shrieked.

He felt his stomach turn with nervousness as he allowed himself to be dragged back into the bedroom. Billy locked the door as he pushed Chad inside, guiding his friend to the bed. They watched in awe. Matt had taken Billy's place, his hard length pounding into Julie from behind as she rode Tony who still lay underneath her.

"Ah shit," Matt growled and fell away from Julie, discharging into the palm of his hand. His release oozed between his fingers, running down to Julie's back as he reached his hand over her shoulder and down to Tony's waiting mouth.

"Mmmm, Matt," Tony growled as he licked his cousin's offered hand. "You taste wonderful!"

Matt smirked. "I always do, little cuz!"

Billy motioned for Matt to move out of the way and he did, rolling to lay next to his cousin. Tony pushed Julie up and off his length and without missing a beat, she turned to face Billy and a horrified Chad, lowering herself onto Tony yet again. She lay back against his chest, and motioned to Chad and Billy. "I'm ready, boys!"

Billy nudged Chad, though Chad stood stiffly and simply gawked.

"She's ready for you," Billy grinned. "Go on!"

Chad nodded, pulling his shirt over his head as he felt strong hands reach around his waist and begin to undo his fly.

"I'll help," Billy smiled.

Chad nodded without saying a word.

He felt Billy lower his pants to the ground and found himself stepping out of them, none of his movements processing in his psyche. He was simply doing what his body drove him to do; the actions and movements coming without his willing them.

He was on autopilot.

"Well, you're certainly ready!" came a giggle from the bed. He raised his glance to meet Julie's, her eyes devouring his hard-on.

He nodded and crawled between her legs.

"You're certainly wet enough," he grinned.

"Mmmhmm," she cooed, sucking one of Tony's fingers into her mouth.

She felt Chad enter her slowly, tenderly, felt his body pressing her further down onto Tony. Her screams returned, and she heard herself begging Chad to fuck her harder and faster than any of the other men had. He complied, and before long, she was following him over the cliff to orgasm. Tony followed shortly, and they lay in one giant tangle of limbs.

Matt grinned. "Well, that was wonderful!"

"I'll say," Julie sighed. "But I'm going to be hella sore in the morning!"

Tony burst into a fit of giggles.

Billy took her into his arms and carried her towards the bathroom. "That's okay, I'll just have to nurse you back to health."

"Mmmhmm," Julie grinned as he began to shut the bathroom door.

"Amuse yourselves," he called to the other three men. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

Tony's blue eyes lit with mirth. "I have ideas!"

Chad watched the blonde crawling towards him on the bed, and he jumped up and raced for his clothing. "I'm out of here!"

Matt watched the man leave and turned to his cousin, snickering. "Well, you sure know how to turn him off!"

Tony shrugged. "I guess he really is as innocent as he looks!"

"Can't say the same for you," Matt winked as he felt his cousin draw his length inside his mouth. "We cannot say the same for you, little cuz!"

Tony couldn't respond, his mouth was full.