The Sex Club

Story Info
Jason takes his 3 lovers along to a memorable MFM night.
1.5k words
3.76
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The venue opened at 8pm

and they had arranged to park outside it at around 7pm and head to a nearby bar for the three ladies to have a chat and get to know each other. Jason had organized for his 3 lovers to attend a MFM Night at the popular local sex club. It would be a new experience for all of them.

They each arrived, looking fabulous and conversation flowed freely with everyone getting along very well, despite differences in appearance and backgrounds.

Eventually they headed on over to the venue.

Jason and Suzie had been there previously, so went in first to find somewhere to sit, while Mara and Tamsin were given the mandatory talk along with other newcomers on the rules of the venue.

The place was very busy, packed with lots of couples, along with the addition of quite a few single men who had paid a premium to make themselves available for playtime.

So many tickets were sold that the venue had opened up an additional sitting area with some couches which the foursome sat down at, along with a couple of single guys and two or three couples in the area.

After some initial discussion about how to best check in with each other over the course of the evening, Tamsin went to find a locker for her clothes and to mingle in the main downstairs area of the club, looking for a hot young fella to show her a good time.

While she was gone, a guy approached and started chatting with Suzie and Mara.

Meanwhile, a couple sat down on the couch next to Jason and he entered into a conversation with the lady, who had been on the swinging scene for about 6 years. Soon she was taken upstairs by her partner for play but expressed that she hoped to see Jason upstairs.

By 10pm the group decided to dress down to underwear and head upstairs to check out the situation.

Tamsin had found a hunky young lad to give her a tour, while Suzie intended to show another one of the single guys around.

Mara was not taken with anyone in particular so Jason took her upstairs and gave her the tour after which, the group all reconnected briefly to check in and give the green light.

There was already action everywhere as it was such a busy night with couples fucking all over the place and at least one MFM taking place where a woman was being double penetrated.

Suzie and Tamsin disappeared with their fellas but Mara was standing around a little awkwardly, so Jason pulled her close and started kissing her sensually on her lips, taking his time to work his way down her neck and front.

She gasped and shuddered, and as they were just standing in the middle of the corridor, he ushered her over to a free massage table where he continued kissing her, but now he was able to more easily access the rest of her body.

He gently pulled down her singlet top to expose one breast which he proceeded to tease and lick around her nipple, which she made clear from her vocalizations she really liked. He made sure to do the same with her other breast, and at this point, she was writhing on the table.

He ran one hand along her stomach down to her undies, which were soaking wet, so he dutifully turned his attention there. He pulled the elastic to one side and kissed the inside of her thighs and vulva for a minute or so to tease and build anticipation before slowly slipping a finger into her as she gasped loudly.

At this point she was so wet that her pussy practically sucked in two of his fingers, which he then used to apply slow, rhythmic pressure to massage her G-spot. As he did this, he went back up to kiss her passionately and play with a nipple with his other hand.

This continued until he felt and heard her orgasm and her body relaxing.

After taking a short break she asked if there was anything he would like, and she reached down and rubbed his cock. He took his boxer shorts off and climbed onto the massage table over her and they proceeded to 69.

Her moans were muffled by his cock, but she ended up having another orgasm as he simultaneously fingered her again, this time combined with clitoral simulation from his lips and tongue.

Afterwards, as Jason headed for refreshments he ran into Suzie who was suitably disheveled with a smile on her face. They both headed back to Mara who was still lying fully relaxed on the massage table. Suzie told them that she had just finished fucking with one guy while playing with another's cock in her hands.

Mara described her session with Jason and how sensitive her breasts are and before long one thing led to another and soon Suzie was bent over the massage table licking and sucking on Mara's tits while Jason was fingering both of them, Mara from the front while lying on her back, and Suzie from behind while she leaned forward. One of them (but he wasn't sure which) was rubbing his cock. This proceeded for a while until Mara had her third orgasm, after which she lay for a while in a dopamine and oxytocin exhaustion.

After a bit, Mara explained she was heading downstairs for a drink while Suzie and Jason had a look in on the action around the rooms, which had become less crowded as people took breaks and went back downstairs to recover and rehydrate.

Meanwhile, Tamsin had been playing with her fella on a large, medieval looking leather swing, beside a couple who were fucking on theirs. She enjoyed deep kisses and excellent fingering before asking him to show her what kinds of things happened in the BDSM room, which was an entirely new experience for her.

There he gently spread her legs, chained her feet and hands to the large vertical X and slowly explored her entire body with his tongue, slapping her arse when she begged for it. They had this room to themselves which she was grateful for, as she had found the gang banging in the adjacent room overwhelming. So many screaming bodies, writhing all over each other, being entered in every way imaginable.

Tamsin and her random headed downstairs after the X room. She was feeling like she had satisfied her curiosity about nights like this, and said goodbye to the others with a grin on her face.

After Mara also went home satiated, Suzie and Jason shared a lengthy kiss and agreed to head upstairs for one last ride.

It was starting to get busy again, evidently with a number of people thinking the same thing, but they found a free queen bed and took up residence on it along with a towel, he knew how to get her squirting with his fingering technique and she had always cum multiple times, soaking the bed.

She laid down and took him in her mouth while Jason reached down and massaged her thighs, inserting his fingers into her already soaking pussy, commencing a steady rhythm of curled finger massage while thrusting gently into her mouth.

At this point another woman dressed in a red corset laid down next to Suzie, along with her male partner.

For several minutes both women were pleasured by their men, moaning and groaning uncontrollably, not caring about anything else in the world except the pleasure sweeping through and rolling across their bodies in waves.

Eventually both collapsed, and the other couple left the room.

After Suzie recovered on her back she idly started playing with Jasons cock in her mouth again until a good looking, fit older man approached and asked if he could join in.

Suzie approved and allowed him to finger her while she continued to lick and suck Jason with her warm, velvet tongue.

As things became more intense, Suzie rolled over onto all fours so she could get a better angle with her mouth, and arched her back to provide access for the other man's fingers entering her from behind.

Then proceeded a 15 to 20 minute marathon of repeated orgasms, and each time Suzie would momentarily scream into the mattress before resuming her oral activities.

Jason was getting close then, so they made some rearrangements so that he was behind Suzie and the other man at the front, with her vigorously grabbing his cock.

Jason entered her and thrust rhythmically and steadily while she came again, and this time, he did too...

After a pause and a breath, they all lay on the bed the the stranger said that he had never before seen a woman squirt so much - as usual the towel was soaked through to the mattress.

Done for the night, Suzie and Jason headed downstairs to freshen up and get dressed. They thanked the hosts, walked to Suzie's car, shared a parting kiss and hug, and headed home, thoroughly exhausted and happy.