All Comments on 'The Gala Ch. 01'

by Ashleigh_C

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WORTH READING

This is one of the best conceived and expressed tales I've seen here in a while. Definitely will look forward to the next installment as Amy has a lot of potential as a protagonist. Ashleigh is a superior author for this site.

hotorangecouplehotorangecouplealmost 17 years ago
Hot, hot, hot...

And the story wasn't bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good luck

good luck. i hope you get gang banged often, once you have something that good one cock just wont do it. my girl friend and i were early members of a swing club, after just a few visits, she kept needing more and more cock. i got off big watching her get fucked and she watched me fuck some of the other women. when the evening was over she wanted no one but me. u was the only one who could finish her since i was the only one who would clean her cum filled pussy with my tongue. after we split im sure she had difficulty finding another man as perverse as i was. i know i had several women slap me and leave when i suggested getting anotheer man to fuck her. i soon learned to get a good hard fuck from her before taking a chance.

First Name SirFirst Name Siralmost 17 years ago
Well-balanced

This was a nicely-balanced story with a good flow - I had a sense of the character's boundaries expanding inch by inch as the opportunities were presented to her... or perhaps thrust upon her.... Hotness in three acts, and the opening presented in the ending has delicious implications.

antony_jantony_jalmost 17 years ago
A cliffhanger, damn

Please continue. Don't leave me at the oak door remembering those frathouse stories and common live divorces. I want to know what's behind it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous