The Gala Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, Amy was unsure what was happening behind her. Suddenly Bill's hot breath was at the back of her neck. Mike was currently busy sucking her earlobe as he continued to massage his own throbbing, aching penis. Bill was propped up on one arm, and gently kissed and tongued the nape of Amy's neck.

Amy could feel Bill's hand behind her, grabbing a hold of his rigid cock. Suddenly she felt the throbbing head of his cock pressing firmly against her asshole. His cock drooled precum and the head felt rubbery against the sensitive flesh of her anus. Little by little, Bill's cock applied more pressure to Amy's backside. Each time the force increased, her fleshy opening instinctively tightened, remaining steadfast against the intruder. Bill softly bit the back of her neck, as his hand ensured the head of his cock was correctly positioned against her. He slowly circled his cock around the rim of her asshole, smearing his warm precum. With each pass, Amy's tightened knot became slicker.

Amy screamed. Bill had grabbed hold of the base of his fat cock, and thrust forward in one violent motion. At first it seemed as if he would not gain entry, and then suddenly the slick head of his cock popped through, penetrating Amy's rectum. Intense pain ripped through Amy's backside, and the muscles controlling her anus clamped down around the cock that impaled them, only increasing Bill's pleasure. Until then, Amy's mouth has remained closed around the soiled condom Bill had deposited there earlier. Nor has she swallowed, and now as she opened her mouth to scream out, a pool of saliva and semen soaked the pillow. In an effort to muffle her, Bill pressed her face into the pillow, forcing her head down with his upper body weight. Amy thrashed her head, smearing the filthy deposit of drool and cum over her face.

All the while Bill's cock remained still. The bulbous head of his cock lay barely in Amy's rectum. After only a few seconds, Amy's searing pain subsided as her asshole relaxed slightly around girth of Bill's cock. As the initial pain was relieved, it was replaced by a sensation of pleasure. Bill's hand reached down and cupped Amy's vulva, moistening his hand with her juices, which has again began to flow in earnest. He then massaged Amy's moisture into the smooth skin of his cock, repeating the process until the shaft of his penis was glistening with Amy's nectar.

Slowly but forcibly, Bill pushed into Amy's rectum. Each time her anal cavity tightened in protest, and each time Bill's cock invariable ventured deeper inside of her. The sensation of the hard cock parting the silky inner lining of her asshole was completely different than the intense pain of the initial penetration. Amy breathed deep, guttural moans into the pillow. Her knees weakened and parted, forcing her weight down upon Mike, her warm belly pressing flat against his aching cock. Now free to move, Amy's hands massaged Mike's upper arms, nuzzling her face into his neck as she moaned each time Bill ventured further inside her rectum. Finally, Amy's sweltering anal passage was hugging the full length of Bill's organ. His coarse pubic hair bristled against her anus, and the rubbery head of his cock pressed against something deep in Amy's belly, eliciting a sensation that split the difference between pleasure and pain.

Bill's weight was now fully pressed against Amy's back, and she was firmly sandwiched between him and Mike. Mike eagerly thrust up, settling on humping Amy's stomach, as his cock could not find her pussy. Bill pulled his cock slightly out of Amy, being sure that the tip of his penis remained embedded in the soft lining of her rectum. He paused for a moment, letting the rim of her anus quiver and spasm around his organ, and then, with all his might, thrust deep into her.

Amy screamed again, but unlike the first time, this was the result of intense pleasure as Bill's cock impaled her. His pelvis slapped against her ass with enough force to push her entire body forward on the bed. Amy's heavy breasts dragged over Mike's face, and he began to hungrily bite and suck at her nipples. Further down, Mike's throbbing cock could feel the heat of Amy's sopping mound, and it twitched and spasmed in anticipation of performing it's natural function. Bill, his cock still completely engorged in Amy's cavity, began to grind against her buttocks, the movement in turn causing the slit of her pussy to rub over the length of Mike's penis.

Bill continued to pick up the pace until his cock was furiously pumping in and out of Amy's ass. With each thrust, Amy and Mike were forced together, their sweat-covered bodies sliding against each other. Mike suckled feverishly at the ponderous breasts being continuously forced into his face each time Bill forced his own cock forward. Mike's cock, on the other hand, was desperately trying to find entry into Amy's slopping vaginal hole. Finally, as Bill's cock pushed Amy forward once more, Mike's cock found entry, easily slipping into Amy's drenched vagina. Feeling this penetration, Amy bucked back, forcing both cocks deep into her. While Mike's smaller cock was less able to thrust in and out of her, Bill's enormous member continued its assault on Amy's ass. Each time it thrust forward, it rubbed firmly on Mike's cock, the two boys separated by only a thin layer of tissue between Amy's vaginal and anal cavities.

Eventually the sensation was too much for Mike, and his cock exploded, sending several quick bursts of semen deep into Amy's pussy. Feeling the searing fluid of Mike's cum filling her as his cock pulsed with each ejaculation, Amy succumbed to an overwhelming orgasm almost simultaneously. Her body shuddered as her vagina constricted and milked Mike's drooling cock. The rim of her asshole clenched firmly against Bill's invading cock, and the walls of her rectum spasmed with each powerful wave of her climax.

Seconds later, Bill finally began to reach his own climax. Never slowing in his furious violation of Amy's quivering asshole, his cock began to spit sticky streams of thick fluid into her anal cavity. As he continued to ram his dick into her, streams of hot cum where forced out of her tight anus, forming sticky trails of semen that leaked down onto Mike's balls and inner thighs. Unable to discern Bill's cum from his own cum drooling out of Amy's ravished pussy, Mike paid no mind to the situation.

After several minutes, Amy pushed Bill's flaccid cock out. Her ass still drooled his cum which, combined with Mike's, forming a sticky pull between Amy and Mike's legs. His soft cock now dangling uselessly between Amy's buttocks, Bill finally raised himself up and out of bet. He silently dressed himself, gave Amy a firm slap on the ass, and strode out of the room. Amy rolled off of Mike, and the two fell quickly asleep.

3.

Every since that night in the fraternity house, Amy had fanaticized about what transpired. Sadly, the act never repeated itself. Several weeks after the frat house episode, Amy found herself pregnant, assuredly with Mike's child. However, she had begun seeing Bill on a steady basis. Bill claimed the child as his own, but unfortunately Amy miscarried 2 months after. She never saw Mike again after that. Amy continued to see Bill throughout college, and eventually they were married shortly after graduation. However, Bill's violent nature in the bedroom began to manifest itself in other places, causing Amy to file for a divorce. Remarkably, the two were able to split amicably, and still keep in occasional contact.

Now eight years removed from that fantastic night, Amy Clark recalled the vivid sensations as she stood in front of the large oak door, the cool breeze continuing it's sensual caress of curves her tight dress revealed to the night. A wave of excitement conjured itself from her memories and steeled her resolve. She glanced at a large antique bronze knocker affixed the center of the impossibly heavy door. Curiously, there was no visible doorbell.

Amy lifted the knocker, pivoting it on its hinge, and letting it fall back to the door with a resounding clamor. Behind the door, the distinct noise of hard-soled shoes on polished marble could be heard approaching.

(to be continued)

12