The Greenhouse Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now clothed I walked toward the office door, feeling a little shell shocked and turned around to say good-bye. He asked me if he could see me again and I just smiled and said "let's just leave it at this". He leaned over and kissed me knowing it would be the last time he ever would just as I had weeks before with my friend.

I left the nursery that afternoon feeling freer than I had in a long time. The encounter had provided me with relief from long built up tension. There was nothing like coming make you feel like you could take on the world.

I never saw my nursery friend again and that was fine as our coupling had served it's purpose. As for my other friend, we still don't speak unless it is business related but every now and I look up from my desk and catch him watching me. There is a longing in his eyes he doesn't know I see and I wonder if his heart is just a little bit broken too.

12