The Hair Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, you guys are busy, I'll come back."

"Come back for what?" Gavin asked.

"Oh God," Tina said as she turned away and covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

"The shower," Steve said.

"You have your own shower."

"Oh I never use mine, it's way too nasty. Yours is always so nice and clean."

Tina could not contain herself any longer. She laughed so hard she couldn't catch her breath.

"Oh God," Gavin choked as he caught on. "How long have you been using it? Please don't say a year."

"Like a year."

Gavin began to dry heave.

Tina fell on the floor and kicked her legs in the air. She had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

Steve looked back and forth at Tina and Gavin. He was totally confused. "What?" he said, trying to get an answer from anyone.

Gavin finished heaving then jumped up from the bed and screamed for Steve to get out.

Steve had never seen or heard Gavin raise his voice and frankly, it kind of scared him. He took the cue and quickly left.

Gavin turned his attention to Tina. He was embarrassed beyond belief. "You too. Get the fuck out!"

She was finally able to catch her breath as her laughter subsided. "Don't yell at me. This is all you," she said.

"Go," he said pointing at the door. The tables had turned. At the moment he couldn't care less whether or not she ever spoke to him again. He just wanted her and the embarrassment to go away. He sat back down and hung his head.

She stood up. She truly felt bad for him. She tried to approach him but he waved her off. "Please just go," he said calmly.

"It's all going to be okay," she said. "Call me when you feel like talking."

She left and closed the door behind her. Gavin sat still for a moment then looked over at the bag of hair next to him. He shook his head in disbelief then walked the bag into the bathroom. He emptied every little bit of it into the toilet and flushed it away forever. He discarded the ziplock bag into the trash then stood and looked at himself in the mirror for a moment. His agenda for the rest of the afternoon was becoming crystal clear. First he was going to jerk off while he imagined licking Tina's freshly waxed, completely bald pussy now that he knew for sure what it looked like. Then he was going to clean his bathroom like he never had before.

12