The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Ty still hadn't asked about who did this. Cori wondered if he already knew somehow. She wondered, too, what all had been in the basket and if Waters had left some sort of note. Maybe that's why Ty wasn't asking questions. Whatever the case, he sure wasn't angry. He was having the night of his life and it wasn't too bad from Cori's view so far either. She really was getting tired of being bound this way, though, and her nipples were aching now after the extreme tugging they had just taken. Her pussy ached, too. That damned expanding dildo was putting even her cunt to the test and her pussy muscles were starting to fatigue.

Whether Ty sensed this or was just ready for a change himself, Cori didn't know, but Ty removed the dildo and undid the belly chain as well as the bonds between her arms and legs, her tits and neck and her neck and the table. Cori felt relief as he helped her up, the ball gag the only piece of bondage still in place. She stretched sensually, her eyes looking at Ty for approval or direction. He said nothing, but watched her intently, his eyes drinking in her amazing body with a hunger like he had never seen her naked before.

He put his finger to his lips, signaling her to be quiet as he removed her gag and gave her a beer. She drank, surprised at how thirsty she was, and ate a piece of pizza. She sat next to him on the couch, watching the game, his arm around her waist, groping her ass and tits and stroking her thighs. When she finished the pizza and beer, he put the gag back in her mouth. "Do the splits on the table, facing the TV," Ty told her as he pulled the blanket off and threw it aside. Cori climbed on the table and did the splits, pressing her pussy against the cool table top.

Ty wrapped one of the white scarves around her left ankle and then tied the other end to the loop at the end of the chain on the end table. The right ankle was similarly tied to the heavy pot. She was spread wide and would stay that way for a while. He tied the loops on the ends of the white silk sleeves together, pinning her hands behind her back. "Hmm, nice, but I can't see the game," Ty said. He pushed on the back of her head and gently pressed until her forehead was touching the table. Cori's flexibility was certainly on display now, a skill that she knew Ty appreciated as much or more than anyone.

Ty took the chain that had been looped through her naval ring and around the table before and looped it through the ring in her choker, holding her head down against the table and mashing her tits into the hard surface as well. Now, from his seat on the couch, Ty could watch the game with an unobstructed view and her completely exposed ass and pussy only inches away. Cori knew he would fuck her ass this way. She felt him pull out her butt plug and expected his cock to replace it, but it didn't yet. First, he poured some sort of oil between her cheeks and worked it inside her ass, getting her well lubed for him.

From the sounds on the TV, Cori gathered that the game was close and nearly over. She knew Ty's favorite team had just gotten the ball back and needed a touchdown to win. Maybe he would watch the rest of the game before he fucked her again. Just as that thought entered her brain, Ty's cock entered her ass.

"OK, bitch," he grunted, "here's how it goes. They need to go 85 yards to win the game. Every yard they get is a stroke from my cock. If they lose yards, you get spanked one time for each yard lost. In between plays and during timeouts, I'm gonna fuck your cunt."

Cori hoped there would be a lot of timeouts so he could fuck her pussy and she could cum again.

"Here we go, first and 10," Ty said. "Nice. Gain of six yards. Here you go." He poked her ass with six hard thrusts, then sunk his cock in her pussy while they huddled up for the next play.

"Second and four," he said. "Good, three more yards." He put his cock back in her ass and gave her three hard strokes, then put it back in her pussy. Cori's flexible body was being pushed to its limits, her legs spread to their maximum, her body bent at the waist and pinned to the table, his hand on the back of her head, unnecessarily pushing her down while her pussy and ass were alternately being stretched by Ty's sizeable member.

"Third and one," Ty said, fucking her pussy with long, deep strokes that Cori was really enjoying. "Shit, loss of four!"

He pulled out of her pussy and slapped her ass hard, twice on each cheek, before stuffing his cock back into her cunt. "Fourth and five, slut," he said. "We need a big play here. Yes! 25 yards! First down!"

His dick entered her ass and he put both hands on the back of her head as he hammered into her faster and harder than at any point that night so far, counting each thrust until he reached 25.

The frantic pace continued inside her pussy until Ty said, "Oh, timeout." He slowed, Cori guessed, because he didn't want to cum yet. But she wanted to cum and his pounding cock was doing the trick. Still, the slow thrusts he was now using during the commercials were keeping her warmed up and ready and she just hoped for one more good flurry to get her over the edge.

Gains of eight, four and 12 yards gave Cori's ass a good workout and set up Ty's team only about 30 yards from the winning score. "Two minute warning," Ty said. "Time to make you cum, bitch." He put his cock back in her pussy and hammered it as fast and hard as he had been going moments earlier. Cori felt herself leap from hot to boiling and could have sworn she stars as she came once more. "You're welcome, slut," Ty said as he slowed back down.

"From here on out, my cock doesn't leave your ass. Four yards," he grunted, shoving into her with four hard thrusts. But his thrusts didn't stop now, even between plays or during timeouts. He was reaming her out thoroughly now. When his team scored to take the lead with only a few seconds left, he let out a victorious yell and gave her ass and playful slap, but his cock kept pounding.

Even when the game was over and they were interviewing the winning coaches and players, he just kept reaming her out. She thought he had to run out of energy or cum soon, but his cock stayed hard as ever and his thrusts never lost their power. Ty was in great shape and it was showing now, just as Cori's endurance and flexibility were also being tested.

Even after the lube had run out and only Ty's precum was lubing her, he still kept humping her. Cori figured she had been bound for over four hours now and Ty was showing no signs of letting up. She was tired and sore and yet she continued to accept the pounding he was giving her, happy to be serving her man any way she could. Finally, a full twenty minutes after the game was over, he came inside her ass.

She thought he would let her up now, but instead she realized he was on the phone.

"Yeah, just wanted to thank you," Ty was saying. "Oh yeah, perfect. Great game too. Yeah, she's still tied up. Thought you might want to see and, you know, take a turn yourself. I've been fucking her for three hours straight. I need a break. Sure. Door's open, come on in."

Who could he be talking to? Cori wondered if one of his fishing buddies was coming over. Or all of them. Or if Jordan was on her way. But why had he said "thank you" and "still tied up?" Then it hit her. He was inviting Waters over and this time the old man was being given permission for more than a couple of licks from her tongue and a hand job. He was going to get to fuck her. Cori's pussy tingled at the thought. One more cock before the night was over sounded just about right to her.

A few minutes later, Ty and Waters were sitting on the couch, talking about her like she wasn't even there, swapping stories of coeds and cunts as they sipped on their beers. Waters told Ty all about Cori's teasing performances from the past few days and Ty told Waters all about the last three hours and just exactly what he had done to her and how it had felt.

An old white man and a young black stud were like old buddies, their common bond a hot young blonde who had the desire and ability to be a dream come true for them both.

Waters, whose position as a bank president landed him on the university's board of trustees, told about his relationship with the university afforded him the opportunity to hand select new hires for his for his bank. He always selected two per semester -- one based on their ability, male or female, and one based solely on looks. He figured this would help avoid suspicion. Then, he invariably figured out someway to get the hot one in bed.

"Most of the time, I assigned the hot one to handle the phones and filing while my secretary was on break," Waters said. "But a lot of times they had to work as tellers and do other entry-level stuff.

"The best one was this blonde whose tits were a whole lot bigger than her brain," Waters continued, idly stroking his semi-hard cock. "One night, due to a family emergency for one of our managers and scheduling mess-up, she ended up closing the bank by herself. She did fine, but when I heard about it, I knew I had a chance for some fun. It only took me about ten minutes to convince her that she had forgotten to lock the door and turn on the alarm and that we had been robbed in the middle of the night. She was so sure I was going to turn her into the police or fire her or get her expelled or tell her parents who were buying her a new car for doing so well in school that she was willing to do anything to make it up. I turned her into my own private sperm bank and made deposits every day for a whole semester. I would have figured out a way to keep her around, but she had just finished sucking me off behind a tree at the company picnic when fucking Hollister got up and started talking about how we had gone over a year without a robbery. It took her a few minutes, but she finally figured out I had been lying to her and that was that. I did give her an 'A' for her internship grade, so I think we both got what we wanted."

"That's awesome," Ty said. "But you know, Cori would never fall for something like that."

"Oh, I know," Waters said. "She's as smart as she is pretty. That's clear. That's what's so impressive about her. She's not just another tight ass with big tits. You've got yourself a one-of-a-kind girl here, especially since she's sexy as hell, too."

"She thinks like a man better than any woman I've ever met," Ty said. "She knows how to please me and what I want every time. Like tonight, I told her wear something sexy for me and look what she gives me -- with your help of course. Amazing."

"Well, I sure am ready to fuck that little pussy of hers, but I don't think I can kneel down there like that for very long -- my knees aren't what they used to be."

"No problem," Ty said. "I have a good way to make that work."

Ty untied Cori from the coffee table and she stood up, stretching her legs. She still had the ball gag in her mouth and her hands were still bound behind her back. Ty quickly pushed the table out of the way and shoved the couch into place. "Have a seat," he said.

Waters sat on the couch, then Ty had Cori do the splits on his lap. He rebound her legs to the pot and end table so they would stay opened wide. Waters put his hands on Cori's hips and pushed her pussy down onto his cock. Her tits were in his face and her warm cunt wrapped tightly around his shaft.

Waters filled his mouth with Cori's tits and nipples, slobbering and sucking on them while he kept his hands on her waist and raised and lowered her on his cock.

"Man, it's been a long time since I had something like this," Waters said.

"Sounds like you've had plenty of hot coeds," Ty said.

"Yeah, but not for a long time," Waters said. "Guess insisting on 20-year-olds is fine when you're 30 or even 40, but at my age, it just leaves you lonely and horny. Thank goodness you guys moved in."

"Nobody cures horny better than Cori," Ty said. Waters was picking up the pace now, trying to lift Cori up and down faster. Ty untied Cori's hands so she could help, pushing on Waters' shoulders.

"Can you take the ball gag off?" Waters asked. Ty did and Cori, as she often did, sensed what Waters wanted. She buried her head against his shoulder and cheek, nuzzling his neck and ears, moaning and whimpering softly in his ear, not saying anything, but telling him exactly what he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear her pant and moan -- not screaming, but soft, sweet sounds of ecstasy. He wanted to feel her lips on his skin and her warm breath in his ear. She nibbled on his ear lobe and squeezed his cock with her pussy. He put both hands on her ass and squeezed tightly as he pulled her up and down, shooting his cum deep into her wet snatch.

Afterward, Cori sat naked in between the two men on the couch and they drank beer and ate cold pizza and talked. Waters asked Cori about her school plans and career plans and Cori told him about her current job -- minus the fucking -- and her desire to ultimately use her brain more than her body to succeed.

"Admirable," Waters said. "Most girls who look like you are content to be hot and either fuck their way to the top, make money in the adult industry or marry a rich guy."

"Well, I can't say I haven't done some of those things," Cori said.

"Well, nothing wrong with using what you have to work with and doing what you're good at," Waters said. "Are you on any kind of scholarship at BJU? If not, a friend of mine is pretty high up over there and has an eye for the coeds like I do. If you're willing to do some extra work for him, he might be able to help you financially. His name's Harris."

Cori and Ty both laughed. There was no reason to keep the secret any more from Waters, so they told him about Cori's deal with Harris.

"I taught him well," Waters said proudly. "I used to tell him that coed pussy was always available, he just had to know how to get it without getting in a mess. But this setup beats anything I ever came up with. Good for him and you two. No one's getting hurt, right? You're smart enough that you deserve to be here and you're certainly earning your way. I assume Ty is a good employee and I know he does a good job of taking care of you. I'm sure Harris is getting to have some fun and enjoy some perks for his work and service and you will no doubt help him bring in a lot more money to the university. Seems to me everyone wins, including me, since I at least get to see you and have some fun from time to time. Don't worry, I understand that Harris and Ty and work and school come first, but if you would just drop by now and then or jog in my yard or sunbathe where I could see you from my window, that will be fine."

"I can always make time for one more," Cori said. "Besides, you're fun to be around, you dirty old man. I think Harris knew I'd like you and that's why he sent me knocking on your door in the first place."

"I guess I owe him one," Waters nodded. "Well, I know you have to work tomorrow and it's very late and you have to be exhausted, so I'm going to go on home. Thank you both for a great evening."

Cori and Ty fell asleep on the couch in Club Cori.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers