All Comments on 'The Help Ch. 01'

by Rosebella

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unsettling...

without knowing where you are going with this story, its quite hard to comment, other than 'unsettling'! Moving in with someone on craigslist that you don't know could be deemed as stupid.

But this is your story and I will wait to get more updates from you. I really love the premise of the story - written letters to a friend describing what is happening and also a diary. There are so many ways you could go with this, which is very exciting.

I have just clocked the tags at the side of this which include slave, prostitution, maid, humiliation - I'm not sure I'm' likely to find a story including those to my taste. Male dominant, submissive and boss are fine with me however! Isn't it funny/interesting how everyone's tastes for this sort of thing are so completely different?

Will look forward to your next post and see where you are going (please, I'm not trying to encourage you in any way other than the one you want, just saying it might not be my cup of tea...) But I really do love the idea of the letters and the diary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i like it

of course she has to realise that if she is willing to compromise on some of her values , such as some champagne , so what? she will have a roof over her head , plenty of salt on her meal , probably some exercise , now and then , lets look at as a opportunity to learn about new expieriances of our lifetime . i mean , how bad can it get? i think we all should chill out and trust that the writer will show some compassion . lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good so far

This was like stepping a toe into the water and making us guess if you are a good swimming or not. Take a risk and submit a whole chapter.

What is here is good and I'd like to read more. But I could give this higher than a 3 because there simply isn't enough to warrant a higher score.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SLAVES ARE NEVER HELP

they are indentured servants. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous