The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then from the darkness Cale said, "My dick is so big, it was overthrown by a military coup. It's now known as the Democratic Republic of My Dick." Everyone howled, Trish as loud as the rest. The vibe went back to the friendly banter of before.

At last Trish got too cold to stay almost naked. Going into her tent she rummaged around and found a candle. She lit it and set it on the far side of herself from where the fire was. Glancing to her left she looked at her shadow on the tent wall. Her silhouette clear and as she moved, her outline was perfectly cast to show off her body. Then she pulled out some clothes and put them aside.

She pulled her shorts down over her legs, and silence descended over the men. Then she wiggled her way into her tights, smoothing them over her ass. She then undid the ties on her bikini and let it fall off her arms. Next she pulled out her damp plaid shirt and pulled it on leaving the last few buttons undone exposing her clavicles and upper chest. Then she pulled on her boots again with fresh socks.

Stepping out she blew out the candle and left it by the door with a lighter.

The mood around the campfire was subdued, and the boys were barely talking now.

"Anyone know any good ghost stories?" She asked. No one had taken her spot on the log, so she sat back down between Stephen and Scott.

"I know one." Rob offered. When no one objected he began. "It was on a night just like this when a little girl went missing in these woods." He spoke in a low ominous tone, perfect for campfire ghost stories. Everyone settled in ready for the show. "The rangers say her name was Cassie, and she had gone camping with her Girl Scout Troop. That first night, when everyone was gathered around the campfire, the little girl ignored what she had been taught about sticking with her camp buddy. She heard a rustle in the nearby brush and thought she just might catch a bunny to keep as a pet. She snuck off after the sound."

Rob paused, as if listening and sure enough there were some rustling sounds in the woods.

"Probably just the wind." Roger suggested.

"Right." Stephen affirmed, but he seemed nervous.

"It wasn't very long until her camp buddy noticed that Cassie was missing," Rob continued, slightly quieter, "and she told the scout leader about it. The rest of the girls were ushered back to their tents, and the scout leader and a few of the moms gathered their flashlights, and set out to look for the girl. A short time later, a terrible thunderstorm blew in, making it impossible to keep looking for the missing camper. The moms decided it was best to turn back and continue the search after the storm had passed; after all, the little girl wasn't one of their daughters. However, the scout leader refused to give up. With her hair plastered to her face by the rain, and the lightening flashing all around, she bravely walked into the woods, calling the little girl's name. The sound of her calling could be heard, over and over, until it faded away."

Again Rob paused and the wind was blowing a bit, and the trees were swaying and soughing in the breeze, but the rustle from before didn't repeat itself.

"When the moms arrived back at the tents, they discovered that the little girl had found her way back on her own, and, except for a few scratches, was none the worse for wear. The violent storm continued through the night, but all was still again by morning. However, there wasn't sight or sound of the scout leader. The moms alerted the park rangers, and a search party was formed, but not a trace was ever found of the missing leader."

Barely above a whisper Rob said, "That was ten years ago, but some people say you can still hear her ghost calling out the little girl's name, 'Cassie, Caaassieee...' Listen, you can almost hear it now..." He grew silent, waiting. Everyone listened to the soft blowing of the wind, and the sound of the fire.

Then Scott screamed "Cassieeee!" in a high shriek making everyone of them jump and cry out in fear. Stephen buried his face in Trish's shoulder and she hugged him tight, then she burst out laughing, as did everyone else.

Jess pointed at Stephen and laughed, "I think Stevo wet himself."

"Look at him; he's using Pia as protection!" Roger called.

"Well fuck, Scott scared the shit outta me!" They all laughed again.

Cale asked, "You guys learn that in camp together or something?"

Scott replied, "Totally. Our councilors told it and freaked us right the fuck out."

"We were ten and I barely slept the rest of the time we were there. Another two weeks I think." Rob said.

"Thanks guys. That was exactly what I wanted." Trish said.

Conversations meandered from person to person, and broke off into tiny pockets for the next little while. When Trish noticed Scott's attention focused on her from the right, she intuited that he was about to make a pass and she got up and said, "Well boys I'm beat. I'm off to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

They chorused a heartfelt "Aw." And she grinned.

"I'm thinking I might stay here tomorrow, do some exploring, maybe do some tanning, just relax. I don't have an agenda at all. So if you leave early wake me up and say goodbye, okay?"

"Will do." Cale promised.

And with that Trish moved to her tent, lit her candle and went inside zipping the door closed behind her. Placing her candle in the same spot as before Trish once more did a silhouette striptease. Removing her top one button at a time she took it off slowly letting herself cool down in the chill air. Looking sideways she angled herself so that her erect nipples shows on the tent wall. Then she pulled her hair from its bandana and she undid her ponytails. She shook out her hair, running her fingers through it to work out the tangles. Next she took off her boots and socks, and pulled her tights off. Turning to face away from the candle she pulled the material over her ass and down her thighs. Stepping her first leg out of the tights she placed it wide away from her other, giving a clear shot between her legs.

The light source was close to her parted thighs and the outline of her legs and the cleft between them was sharp and well defined. Her head was the least defined so she could watch her shadow and move in such a way so as to be sure that the guys didn't know she could see exactly what she was doing.

Pulling her other leg out of the tights she put it back down leaving her legs parted, but not a lot. She folded the clothes she had been wearing neatly and then sat down on her mat and sleeping bag. She pulled out a brush and began to comb her hair thoroughly. The shadow of her breasts wobbled and rippled from her movements, but still the nipples were clearly defined sticking out from her mounds.

When she felt she had put on enough of a show, while not making it too obvious she was putting on a show, she blew out the candle and crawled into her sleeping bag.

Sleep overtook her far faster than usual, and she hardly had time to begin her fantasies about tomorrow night when sleep overtook her.

If anyone tried to get into her tent and make a move Trish didn't hear it, she slept the whole night uninterrupted. Perhaps because she went to bed earlier, or because she was more fit Trish woke up before anyone else. Crawling out of her tent in her tights and a small t-shirt Trish brought her flip flops and her yoga mat. Walking out a bit into the flat open ground past the fire pit she set up her mat and began to do some yoga and pilates to stretch out her sore muscles. The hike had worked her harder than she had though possible.

As she worked her body, stretching her limbs through various poses and working out the stiffness she noted that some of the guys were getting up and moving around.

The sun was up, just not over the surrounding mountains, the air crisp and chill, and if not for her working out Trish would have been too cold for her skimpy t-shirt.

At last she felt her body was loose and back to normal, except for a knot in her shoulders from her pack which she couldn't get loose. Looking around she saw Roger and Jess at the fire making coffee, and Cale was gathering more wood. All the men smiled and greeted her quietly as she approached the fire. That they had been watching her stretch was obvious in the way they avoided looking at her directly, but tried surreptitiously to look at her nipples poking through her thin top.

Soon with the fire going and the sun climbing over the top of the nearest mountain the air grew warm and Trish felt her body relax even more.

One by one the men emerged from their tents looking disheveled and groggy. Everyone gathered around and talked about their various sleeps, complained about who snored, and how cold it had been, and what not. Trish said she had been chilly, but she liked the feeling of being snuggled into her sleeping bag more than she relished being too hot in bed.

"Heh heh, she said 'Hot in bed'!" Stephen cracked. That received a chuckle from the group, probably more for the audacity of it, than its actual humour.

After a simple breakfast of an apple Trish moved back into her tent to change for the warmer day. She emerged in a few moments in her bikini top and proper hiking shorts, boots and socks.

"I'm going to climb up to the top of that peak and have a look around." she said. "Anyone wanna come?"

"Heh heh, she said 'Cum'." Stephen tried again.

Ignoring him Cale said, "Sure. We decided as a group that we weren't in any hurry either, and that we were happy to camp here again tonight. If you don't mind the company."

"Are you kidding? I love you guys. I think it would be awesome for us all to spend the night together again." Trish grinned.

"Hehe heh she said-"

"Okay it's settled then. " Cale interrupted.

Jess and Roger, who were the first to rise, were also the first to be ready for a day hike. The others said to start without them and that they would meet at the top.

So the foursome of Trish, Jess, Roger and Cale began the ascent.

The peak was a small one as far as mountains go, and it looked to be no more than three hundred feet higher. With her pockets crammed with necessities, and a small fanny pack that turned into a windbreaker just in case, Trish was far more comfortable hiking than yesterday.

The climb wet by quickly and they were panting and sweating by the time they reached the peak. The wind as they looked over into the next valley was cool and dried the trickles of sweat giving them all goosebumps, but it was a refreshing after the hot climb.

The small group looked at the views, Trish took some pictures with her digital camera, which she hadn't used in over a year. Jess was a shutter bug with a really good camera and he took lots of shots, many of which included Trish and the other two. Each time they could the others put arms around her and held her close, brushing themselves against her exposed flesh, or pressing into her breasts and buttocks. It was a thrill, all this attention. Each time she let them get away with something, they grew more bold, but never overt.

Trish lay her windbreaker down on a smooth ledge out of the wind but still in the sun. Pulling off her shorts she revealed the thong bikini bottoms she wore under her shorts. Laying her clothes down on a ledge she stretched out and began to tan. Peeking out from behind her sunglasses she saw the men gaping at her. The sparse covering of materiel stretching over her obviously bald pussy left little to the imagination. The swell of her mons was a treat just barely out of view, and it was captivating the guys.

Cale was the first to recover. He moved to his day pack and pulled out his lunch. Stripping off his shirt he sat down near Trish and nonchalantly ate, stealing glances at her whenever possible.

Jess moved off behind Trish so she couldn't watch him, while Roger sat beside Cale and also began to eat.

The whirring, and clicking of Jess's camera behind her made Trish horny. She imagined him doing close ups of her body, and she twitched, moving herself into slightly different positions, as if posing for him.

"You okay?" Cal asked.

"Well, this rock isn't as good a surface for laying on as I thought it might be."

"Here." Cale offered his own jacket, a fleece that was way too hot for the hike, but was perfect for the wind up here. Taking it Trish smiled and put it under her back. Taking her time moving onto all fours Trish adjusted the fleece to be smooth, and comfy under her back.

The men continued to drink in the sight of her body hidden by just the smallest scraps of cloth.

Finally she deemed it perfect and she lay down on her back, wiggling her torso around to find the best spot, letting her breasts thrust up in the air. Then she settled in and let her mind wander away, relaxing as she so rarely did.

The way other woman might fantasize about fucking these men, Trish fantasized about dating one. She imagined what it might be like to live a normal life. In her minds eye she saw Cale, or one of the others coming over to her sparse apartment to pick her up for a date. Them going out, having dinner, going to a concert, holding hands, being normal. And naturally as she drifted farther away from her physical surroundings, she imagined them in bed. Nothing strange, just people making love. It started out like she saw in the movies, with low lights, and soft caresses, but soon she had other men there, and she was being taking roughly by many men, her body used by them as she tried to please them all.

A small tremor shook her body as she began to get aroused by this picture. Trish's deepest fantasy had always been to be in a gang bang with her as the star performer.

She must have actually fallen asleep because suddenly the other men were here gathered in a circle ten feet away talking quietly.

She sat up and looked down the slope at them.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Sorry did we wake you up? "Roger asked.

"Nope, I didn't hear a thing. What are you guys doing?" She noticed Jess still had his camera out.

"We were talking about going over to that peak, using this bridge here. It is narrow, and looks a bit dangerous. Not everyone wants to."

"Well I'm going to stay here. I'll watch people stuff if you like."

"Sounds good."

Trish began to apply sunscreen to her limbs, distracting the guys once more. She actually heard one of them say something that sounded like. "What? You gonna stay here and drool?" Massaging the cream into her skin Trish covered every part of herself, working the cream in under the minimal covering of her swimsuit. None of them men had left yet. Her fingers slid under her top and rubbed the pillow of first one breast, then the other. Then she worked the cream into the skin of her belly, massaging down and down. The cream spurted loudly out of the container with each application to her hand.

Soon she was down to her groin and she worked the cream into the juncture between her legs all around her bottoms. Letting her fingers slip under the fabric she smeared the viscous mixture all around her pubic area, trying to keep from flashing her slit, but not very hard. Then lifting one leg high she held it straight up and applied cream to the back of her thigh all the way up to her ass, working her long, strong leg like a huge hard cock. Stoking and massaging it, she was less careful about pretending not to be aware of the guys. She gave them little glances, and furrowed her brows as she noticed they were watching. Many of them pretended to be looking elsewhere, and picked up on suspended conversations.

Switching legs she said, "Are you guys watching me?"

Some said "no" and some said "yes", and at least one said "what?"

"What a bunch of pervs." She pretended to be offended, but smiled to take the edge of it.

"Come on!" Scott shouted. "You know you are putting on a show over there. You're trying to get us all hot and bothered."

"Like you've never seen a girl suntan before? What are you thirteen?" Trish called back. They all laughed

"Come on guys, let's go if we're going." He walked away and most everyone followed. Jess and Shawn stayed behind.

Trish finished her leg and laid back down to get some more sun.

Shawn moved in closer, but not too close and pulled out a book and sat to read. Jess wandered off with his camera.

"We were totally checking you out." Shawn admitted.

"Good." Trish said simply.

They sat in silence for a few moments then Trish sat up reached behind and undid the top of her suit. Holding the front she lay back down and then pulled the stings around and piled them onto the top of her tits. Then carefully she pulled the material in close to her nipples, keeping them covered, but almost nothing else. The utter silence beside her told her she had Shawn's attention fully engaged on her body, exactly where she wanted it.

The bottoms also tied, two knots on each hip. Reaching down, but not opening her eyes she undid first one then the other, and with out looking she draped the strings over her pubis, and pushed the already miniscule covering in closer to her groove to show even more of herself. Spreading her legs slightly she allowed the hot sun to bath her nearly exposed crotch.

Then once more she let her mind wander. She tried to imagine what Shawn was seeing. Her skin lightly tanned, with no visible lines, glowing pink, shiny from the cream, and her perspiration. Her toned stomach rising periodically with her breath, the temptation of her breasts so visible, but not the part he now most wanted to see.

And worst/best of all, her succulent juncture, so close to him, the skin so smooth, not a hair visible, perhaps one of her puffy outer lips peeking out from underneath the blue sheath of her bottoms. A fine sheen of glimmering sweat trickling over the glorious swell of her mons.

What a torture. How cruel of her. Well tonight she would make it up to him. She might do a lap dance for him to start things off.

As she slipped off into her fantasy world again, one in which Shawn reached out and began to play with her pussy Trish slipped off into a nap, dimly aware that if she moved too much she would dislodge the precariously piled material covering her naughty bits. Asleep her face was soft, but still smiling.

When she came back to herself Trish had the impression that not much time had passed. Her body was in essentially the same position, and she wasn't uncomfortable. She checked to see if she was still covered and she tied the bottoms back on. Then she spread out the top to cover more and allowed herself a delicious stretch. Her arms and legs taut and quivering she lifted her arms over her head, curled her toes up and elongated herself across the rocks, thrusting her butt back, lifting her belly, and pushing her chest out arching her back. Then she released, flopping back down onto the rock, splayed out limply.

Turning her head she looked for Shawn, who was watching her.

"I fell asleep again. Was I snoring?"

"Only tiny little snores, like an inhalation without any snort."

"Oh that's a relief!" she laughed.

"Better than Scott. I could hear him from two tents away."

"Oh that was him? I thought it was a chainsaw off in the woods."

Trish rolled over on her stomach and undid the straps on her bottoms again. She reached around awkwardly holding he top on with one hand and using the other to put the strings down between the globes of her buttocks. The back cover of her bottoms was so small that she really didn't need to move it much to expose all of her cheeks. The suit wasn't a thong, but it was very close, the widest part of the rear was only two inches wide.

Laying back down she wiggled once more to find a comfy spot and rested her head on her crossed arms turning to look up at Shawn.

"Whatcha reading?" she inquired.