The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising ups and pivoting on the spot Trish held one hand over her juncture, kicked off her flip flop and lifted her right leg, balancing on her left and carefully lifted her right leg up, pulling the foot out of the leg hole, and lifting it up and up over her hips. Then with her free hand she took her ankle and lifted her leg all the way up until it was straight in the air, toe to the sky, her left hand cupped around her sex. She stood perched on one strong leg while the men cheered their approval.

She stood essentially naked before them, her ass glowing in the firelight, her front mysterious and seductively visible in the shadows for Shawn. Lowering the leg, Trish used her free foot to step on the tights pooled at her feet and she stepped out of the left leg placing her foot on the log beside Shawn.

Then Trish took her left hand and slid it along her raised thigh unveiling her smooth, waxed slit, glistening in the uncertain light. Shawn gaped at her, his eyes riveted on her opening.

Once again Trish began to gyrate her hips, thrusting her uncovered sex toward him in an erotic fashion. Taking his head in her hands Trish brought Shawn's face to her undulating pelvis, and holding him in a fixed position she used his rigidity to allow herself to make even broader humping motions, her hips twisting and turning, her pussy passing within an inch of his bulging eyes.

It was time to show the goods to the others, and give poor old Shawn a bit of a break, so Trish brought her foot down, and once more pivoted on the spot, gyrating her hips letting her lead hip bring her around. Then when she was facing front, to even louder cheers, she sat back on Shawn's lap and lifted her legs up and out in the splits displaying her dripping cooze to all assembled. The men sitting to the sides leapt up and moved to get a better view.

Balanced precariously on Shawn's lap Trish took her left hand and began to stroke her thigh moving closer and closer to her glistening gash, then after a few hesitant strokes, she pulled open the folds with her thumb and middle finger and began to tease her clit with her index finger. The feeling of finally having her button pressed was such a relief that Trish moaned aloud.

Lowering her legs and removing her hand from her cunt Trish placed both feet on the ground and leaned forward hands on her knees, looking around the circle.

The cheering died down, and Trish took in a breath to speak.

"So I did the lap dance for the Magical Masseur, but I had gotten him so horny, and I was so hot too, after feeling that big cock of his pressed into my ass so many times, that I just had to taste it. I was out of my head with lust. So I blew him."

Trish rose to her feet, and pulled Shawn up off the log. Silence descended over the group and Trish stood up on her tip toes and kissed Shawn on the lips, then kissed around his cheek to his ear where she whispered, "Don't hold back baby, this is going to be a long night, and I need to taste your cum right away." Dropping to her knees Trish undid Shawn's belt and pulled open his shorts. Poking out of the top of his underwear was the head of his cock. Trish leaned in and kissed the tip.

Lowering his shorts down over his thighs, she continued to kiss the tip of his prick and when she pulled his underwear down she engulfed his pole in her mouth.

Kneeling on the sharp gravel around the fire pit Trish sucked his tool, slurping along his length.

Taking her right hand she began to pump him and bring her mouth down to meet her hand as it tugged upward from the base. None of the men were making any noise now, except the endless clicking of Jess' camera as he captured each pornographic moment.

With her other hand Trish began to massage Shawn's scrotum, urging him to spill his seed, and sure enough he soon began to buck his hips, humping himself into her mouth.

He began to grunt in the back of his throat and Trish quickened her pace, pumping hard and bobbing her head up and down rapidly, slurping the saliva leaking from out of the seal of her lips on his shaft.

Then at last his jism surged out of his quivering cock and spattered across the length of her tongue. Shawn grabbed her head and held them both still as he ejaculated into her. As her hand pumped his length milking him for every drop of his cum, Trish's tongue bathed the head of his cock teasing more convulsions from him until with a moan he pulled away, too over stimulated to remain in her grasp.

Falling back onto the log Shawn gasped "Holy fuck!" and Trish smiled wiping the extra fluid from her mouth on the back of a hand.

"When he has spent himself in my mouth I knew that I wasn't done. The taste of spunk only heightened my arousal. My pussy needed to be filled, and my lucky massage therapist was too overwhelmed to provide. So I turned next to one of the others." In the forty some hours she had been with these men not once had they been as utterly still, or quiet as they were at that moment.

Looking at each of them in the eye Trish gauged her options.

"Each of them had been amusing, and endearing in their own way throughout the last two days, but one in particular made me itch deep inside. Only he could be the first man to fill my aching need right now." Trish turned to Cale. "He had been coolly observing everything I'd been doing that night, appraising, and his eyes as they met mine were equal to the task of taming this wild pussy." Trish walked over, the sharp stones on her bare feet, the pain mixing with her lust driving her wild with passion. Kneeling before her chosen Trish reached for his belt and undid it, and unzipped his shorts, once more pulling out an ardent member. Cale was big, thick and smooth, and Trish swallowed this excellent manhood as deep as she could in one plunge. She began to push his shirt up over his torso as she deep throated his tool.

As she continued to suck him into her mouth Cale removed his clothes, never once moving out of her mouth. Trish held him by the buttocks, grasping his cock with her ravenous mouth.

"Stephen, go get me a sleeping bag." Cale ordered, and Trish heard scuffing feet as someone left the circle.

All the last two days Trish had wanted to be exactly where she was now, the centre of attention, on her knees with Cale's schlong buried in her face. She was beside herself with pleasure. Slurping away on his shaft Trish gripped his tight buttocks. He was really one of the most beautiful men she had ever had. His dong was perfect, and he trimmed his pubic hair close so her nose wasn't tickled as she swallowed nearly his entire length deep into her throat.

More scuffing sounds heralded the return of Cale's assistant and Cale's strong hands pried her from his meat and pushed her backward onto the cool soft material of a sleeping bag laid out behind her.

Trish moved farther onto the bedding and opened herself wide to him, offering her deepest most vulnerable self. She hungered for him like no-one she had in her life and as he fell over her, his arms supporting his weigh, she got him.

Aiming his boner at her slot he eased himself into her without using his hands. Trish cried out as his cockhead breached her tight opening. As he shoved himself into her the first orgasm of the night detonated in her centre. Even before he could pull out for the second stroke Trish was screaming her pleasure into the night sky.

This continued for the first series of thrusts, each time he drove himself into her, she was overcome by a cascade of sensations and her body quivered in rapture. Trish was lost in a sea of sensation, all centred on the wang nudging her deepest places.

Cale stopped lunging and leaned over and began to lick her nipples, sucking them into his mouth one by one, allowing her to calm down, but pleasing her still.

When at last Trish was able to take command of herself once more she reached down and grasped his butt again, urging him to move in and out once more. Looking at her with a grin, Cale started to drive himself into her, with more vigor than before, and Trish bit her lip to keep herself from flying off the edge of an orgasmic abyss again.

When she was sure she was going to be able to control herself Trish started to push herself up to meet his thrusts and engage actively in this romp.

Rocks and roots pressed into her back as Cale drove down into her, and Trish enjoyed the sensation as it helped ground her, keeping her from losing herself to the pleasure Cale was giving her. She was the one here to do the pleasing, which was her function. Not to be pleased.

Gripping him with her strong inner muscles Trish tilted her pelvis up and down meeting his motion, encouraging him to lose himself to their coupling.

"Fill me up big boy. Give me all that hot cum, I need it."

"Oh you'll get it baby. I'm gonna drown you in it. Just as soon as you cum for me again."

"I want you to cum, baby. I've had mine now you have yours."

"Nope. Show me that face of yours all blissed out again. It was beautiful. C'mon Pia, give me a show. Make me happy."

Now Cale began to push deeper, and at the bottom of each plunge he ground his pubic bone hard against her clit, making her gasp. Looking up into his eyes Trish saw his desire to be the best, the man who made her cum whenever he wanted, and Trish felt her heart melt a little for him, recognizing in his need something of her own longing to bring pleasure to others. So as a gift she relaxed her iron control and accepted the wave of lust that threatened her self-denial, and tipped over the brink of her climax.

A moan escaped her mouth as she let the electric pulse of need engulf her. Her legs lifted up over his pounding hips, her arms clasped her to him as he rammed into her. Tilting back her head Trish cried out her ecstasy, her mind ravished by delight. A squirt of juice soaked his pole as it thrilled her spasming cunt. Trish lifted herself completely off the ground in her need to pull him deeper inside. Animalistic grunts issued from her throat, as if from some distant other, but she knew it was her.

When she could take it no more, her body slumped to the bedding spent, her arms too weak to hold him any longer, her legs splayed out wide, her chest heaving with extremity. "Thank you." He said and unleashed a geyser of fluid into her. As the warmth of his seed spread through her quivering core, Trish felt another orgasm rip through her body; this one left her acutely aware of herself. There was no separation; she could feel each throb of her pussy, and each spurt of his spunk hitting her vaginal wall. The weight of him as he fell over onto her chest, the heat of his skin, the trembling of his legs, and the sweet secret triumph as his sperm oozed around inside her slot mixed around by the last of his convulsions.

This was paradise.

Wincing a bit as Cale withdrew from her embrace; Trish roused herself from her glowing, sleepy state and looked around the circle.

"After I fucked that one I was satisfied, but it just wouldn't have been fair to the others who were all sexy men, with needs like any other. I randomly choose the two closest to me. Roger and Stephen get over here." Stephen practically jumped up from where he was sitting and frantically began pulling down his pants. Roger moved closer, as if in some kind of daze.

"You don't have to do this he whispered."

"I want to Roger. It is why I came out here. This and only this. To be fucked stupid by a gang of men." Reaching out she took his hand and kissed his palm, while moving herself onto all fours. She reached up and pulled Roger to her while arching her back and spreading herself for Stephen.

Roger began to undo his pants and Trish relaxed, her eyes looking up at him from way down below. Behind her Stephen positioned himself between her legs and began to work himself into her oozing cunt.

Sighing she accepted his manhood inside and he began to rail her eagerly, wedging himself in, and out shallowly, much more into speed than technique. Trish suspected Stephen watched too much porn.

Now Roger was ready to place himself in her mouth, and Trish opened up and stuck out her tongue. Placing the head of his cock on her tongue Roger held himself in his hand and moved it side to side on the offered appendage.

Allowing herself to me moved by the violent hammering happened to her bottom half Trish slid forward onto the penis aimed at her face, inhaling it lovingly.

Stephen was panting and gasping over her rump, and she felt drips of sweat, falling onto her back.

In her mouth Roger was slowly moving in and out, just the first few inches gliding across the tip of her tongue and through the loose grip of her lips.

As both men set their own pace Trish allowed herself to move automatically, her tongue lashed Roger's head whenever she felt it nudge her there, and her quaking pussy clenched each time Stephen's body bumped into her wide spread ass.

It was a wonderful feeling being filled by two men, who were both so eager to supply her with much needed cock. Stephen clutched her ass cheeks in both hands as if trying to tighten her vagina from without, so she clamped down on him hard, making him groan.

Roger in the opposite fashion was stroking her face with his hands in such a loving fashion it made her weepy.

Leaning farther over, Roger let his hand reach under her and begin to play with her breast, rubbing the swaying orb.

"Stephen, rub her clit, don't just use her like a ham you're wanking into. Make her feel good." Roger hissed over her arched back.

"Oh, sorry."

Trish couldn't tell him she liked being used, that it was often the key to her pleasure, because her mouth was so wondrously full of him. And before she could think about disengaging to allay Stephen's guilt his fingers found her button and began to fumble between her legs probing around her bud.

Rather than argue, when a lucky digit grazed her enflamed clitoris and sent a thrill through her body, Trish just lifted a hand and guided the groping fingers to her magic button and pulled back her hood to give him full access to her most sensitive spot.

Juddering convulsions shook her as another orgasm ripped along her nerves.

Impaled on two poles Trish writhed about as she was skewered. Her arms and legs shook and her torso trembled from top to bottom. Both men had to lift their hands away from where they were playing with her sensitive bits and hold her close, trying to control the shudders threatening to shake her loose from where they impaled her.

Stephen cried out and let loose a torrent of jism into her. Holding her twitching buttocks he drove himself as deeply into her as he could and sprayed his load of goo all over her insides.

This flood propelled Trish even further along the road of euphoria. Colours danced behind her clenched eyelids. A rushing kaleidoscope of bright lights flashed as neurons in her brain fired sweet pleasure throughout her addled brain.

Dimly she could feel the hard shaft drop from her silently screaming mouth. At the other end, a now still boner twitched its after shocks, stuffed inside her clenching grip.

Trish regained awareness when Stephen slumped back onto his haunches, wrenching himself from her fissure. A warm flood oozed down out of her yawning twat. Still high and trembling with after shocks Trish reached out her long neck and took Roger back into her mouth.

Holding her ass aloft on quivering legs Trish left herself exhibited, desperate to soon be filled once more. Her insides fluttered with need; her body was so close to another climax that she wanted to let it happen. The whole of her being felt on the verge of a sneeze and she was desperate for release.

Someone, she didn't know who as her face was now buried in Rogers tuft of pubic hair, lodged themselves between her legs and gratified her longing by entering her slit and jabbing into her interior.

Slushing noises accompanied his penetrations and Trish was excited by the sloppy noises coming from her cunt. After three stabs once more her body reached fulfillment and Trish had another orgasm, squirting again in her gratification, fluid oozing out over her unknown lover, bathing his cock.

With a deep moan of satisfaction Trish gave in to the tide enveloping her in pleasure, with no control of her limbs what-so-ever she slumped popping Roger's meat from her loose mouth and falling to her face on the sleeping bag. The man in her snatch just held her hips and continued to pummel her into oblivion.

The only awareness of having a body she had was an electric burning sensation centred in her clit, where a steady pulse sent signals from there to her scattered thoughts. Over and over this beacon jolted her numb brain with fresh impulses, and she clenched her beleaguered muscles over and over seeking more and more sperm to wash her in its life giving flow.

Then a new signal was added to the one impelling her to squeeze her core. This one coming from her chest and she concluded her breasts. More intense pleasure, more painful bliss as a new note to the chord of rapture singing along her nerves completed a triad of physical delight.

The thrumming of her nerves resolved into the continued manhandling of her pussy and a constant pulling and pinching of her nipples as her breasts were mauled by unseen hands.

Trish forced her eyes open and saw Roger's cock a foot from her face as she knelt on the ground, behind her a man was still pummeling her twitching cunt, and Roger was laying on his side reaching under her to torment her sensitive tits.

Glowing from the glorious orgasm and all the attention Trish raised her head enough on her wobbly neck to fall onto Rogers lap and lick and nuzzle his schlong. He moved his hips giving her full access to his meat and Trish slurped him into her mouth. This time she would get him off before she lost herself again.

"Oh fuck she is so wet!" The man fucking her pussy shouted, and she recognized it as Scott's voice. No one stated the obvious that most of the lubricant he was using was the jism deposited in her by his friends. Instead Trish just moaned around the head of Rogers's rod and pushed back hard against Scott's ramming tool.

Leaving her ass lifted wantonly Trish engaged her other lover, reaching out her hand and pumping his hardness into her maw.

He had yet to stop twisting her nipples and with her other hand Trish lightly stroked his arms under her chest, encouraging him to continue. Ignoring the raw pulsing in her abused nipples Trish suckled his knob, gathering her resources. And when at last she felt able she lifted herself up with the hand that had been stroking Rogers arms and held herself up so that she could jack him with one hand and gobble him with her mouth; bobbing her head up and down, her lips sucked tight her tongue glossing over his sensitive gland.

Soon Roger gave up on her nipples and lifted himself up to his knees, Trish didn't miss a stroke, devouring his manhood like a fiend. When upright Roger began to fuck her face, his balls nudging her chin with each thrust. Opening up her throat Trish swallowed all that he had to offer, which wasn't as substantial as the others, but still a nice piece of meat.

Pumping her fist along his length, Trish crammed his cock inside her mouth, and he in turn held her head and humped himself into her face over and over.

His breath began to deepen, and he made grunting noises, which Trish returned as whimpers and hums of pleasure.

Knotting his hands in her hair Roger at last disgorged his spunk into her throat and she guzzled his spew like a drowning woman. Holding himself still Roger shot a thick load into her, and Trish continued to pump his shaft while working her tongue all over the underside of his twitching dong.

When he at last finished dumping gobbets of cream in her throat Roger pulled back and Trish took in a gasping breath, as she had been unable to get a full breath with Roger so far down in her esophagus.