The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We would have been able to hear the elevator."

"It isn't like he would have lasted very long!" Scott razzed.

"Alright tough guy lets hear yours." Stephen demanded.

"Alright then. Check this out. I had a nurse blow me when I broke my leg."

Cries of derision split the night. They didn't believe him, but Trish did, having done similar things herself.

"No, no, no it's true. I was all doped up on pain killers and this really cute young nurse, comes in to take me to my x-rays. She is all flirty so I started to rub her leg through those pajama things they wear. She tried to stop me, but I'm so high I don't care. So when we are outside the x-ray room, I'd just had mine done and I'm still waiting for a cast, I keep groping her, feeling her boobs and her pussy and I don't really know why, she must have felt sorry for me, or just wanted to stop me, but she wheels me into a single-room bathroom and goes down on her knees, lifts my gown thing and whips it out. Before I know it she is sucking me like a pro. I mean she was really good. And since I'm high and don't care I don't hold back and shoot in her mouth right away. She doesn't pull away or spit or anything, she keeps sucking, and pulling on my dick. Then when there is nothing left and I can't take it anymore she pulls back and I swear to god smacks her lips all satisfied. She checks her face in the mirror, licks her lips to clean them up and puts my robe back. Then she wheeled me out, and I got my cast. It was amazing."

"No shit it was. I'm not sure if I believe you or not." Roger said.

"I understand your feelings and accept your doubt." While he said that he held up his middle finger and aimed it at Roger.

There was a pause while they tried not to look at Trish, she could sense that the unspoken agreement now was that she would go last.

Jess cleared his throat and relieved faces turned toward him.

"Well it isn't all that amazing or anything, but I think it was great. I once made love to my ex in a boat on a lake in the middle of the night. We were out for a little cruise and wanted to get away from our friends at the cabin we were staying at. And once out on the lake it was so romantic that we made love."

"That is sweet." Trish said.

"Yeah man nice one." Rob said.

"Yeah, good story. Does that come in Men's?" Scott quipped. Everyone laughed in spite of how rude it was.

"You're such a dick Scott." Rob laughed.

"Yeah, its true I am."

"Shawn?" Jess asked.

"This oughta be good." Scott scoffed.

"I think you'll be pleased Scott. I submit for your listening pleasure this little anecdote. When I was on vacation with a girl friend of many years we went south to a little all inclusive in Mexico. We were having a blast tanning drinking and of course having sex. One night after a little too much drink and a little bit of pot, we were hanging out with this other couple and we went back to their room. They got us even higher and then told us they were swingers and that they would like to fuck us."

"Oh damn!" Stephen exclaimed.

"Oh damn indeed. We agreed after a brief consultation and the four of us retired to the bedroom where we swapped partners. We all were on the bed and soon enough the girls were making out while we fucked them, and when we both had cum the men sat back and watched them clean themselves up."

"I fucking love it!" Scott shouted.

"The rest of the night is sort of fuzzy, but both women got double teamed and the girls made out a lot."

"You fucked the guy didn't you?" Rob said. "That why it is fuzzy! The rest of that shit would be burned onto my mind like etchings in metal." The gang all laughed.

"No we didn't touch each other, but we were pretty drunk and high so after two orgasms I was a little groggy. We fucked opposite partners again in the morning then my girlfriend and I fucked again in our room. It was so hot!"

"No shit it was!" Stephen said.

"Bullshit!" Scott said.

"Totally happened." Shawn returned.

Everyone paused to consider, Trish was getting really wet thinking about what was going to happen soon. She knew exactly what she was going to say on her turn.

The men however seemed apprehensive. Should they let Cale go last because he was likely to have the best story, or her, because that would be the best way to end it off?

Trish helped them out.

"Okay Cale, I'm squirming in anticipation. What have you got?"

"Well I aim to please, so I'll tell you about this one. When I was in college I made it a habit to spend more time with women than with men. I wanted to learn what it was they wanted. I flirted and played it cool, but I was always listening and learning. So one night I find out these three chicks are all going to be home studying for a test they have next week. They set up a cram session if you will."

"I bet it was a cram session." Stephen said, and was shushed the others.

"Anyway I show up around nine thinking it would be fun to break things up for them, and maybe, just maybe one of them wants to make out, y'know. So I go over and they let me in and we joke around and talk and shit. They are all in their p.j.s, little shorts with big t-shirts and one in tights and a t-shirt, nothing overtly sexy, but totally hot if you know what I'm talking about." Murmurs from the men puzzled Trish. Seeing her look Cale explained.

"Woman have no idea that those little comfy-knocking-about-the-house outfits are some of the sexiest they can wear. The loose, worn out shit looks so good. So effortless. Or a man's shirt and nothing else. Way hot. Anyway they are dressed like that. So naturally as with all young people, and ourselves tonight, the subject of sex comes up. We all start comparing things we've done, and trying to one up each other. Then they start daring each other to do things with me. I'm stunned, and I just grin looking confident, but inside I'm freaking out. So one of them dares another to make out with me in front of them. So she leans in and we start kissing and it is great. Then she leans back and dares another to show me her boobs. So she lifts up this old t-shirt of hers and flashes me her gorgeous tits. Then that one tells the next one to show me her pussy. She hesitates, and I look as cool as I can, just acting like its no big deal, I see pussies all the time. Well something works for her, because she stands up and drops her little shorts, and just stands there letting me see her totally groomed, and sculpted pussy. This is before everyone is shaving everything, and a well trimmed muff is the height of slutty.

Slowly she pulls her shorts back up, almost like she wishes she didn't have to. So she turns to the first girl and tells her to jack me off a bit. But not to let me cum, and she looks at me like it is a challenge to keep me from cumming, or daring me to hold off for more later or something. At any rate she is challenging me not her friend. So this girl takes me by the hand and takes me to a bedroom and pulls my dick out of my jeans and starts to pump it. She is looking up at me to see how I'm doing, but mostly she is looking at my dick, and I'm wondering how many, if any she has seen. Just when I'm getting into the 'I could maybe cum' phase of things she stops. And gently tries to put me back, but now there is no gentle way to do it, so I take over and put myself away.

We go back into the other room and it is really tense out there now.

The handjob girl turns to her friend and says, "Now you have to suck his cock, but no orgasm buddy". She looks at me, but then back at her friend to see if she'll do it. Well this one takes my hand and takes me back to that bedroom and I get out my cock for her and she looks at it for a while and then she takes it in her hand and aims it at her mouth. She is nervous. She doesn't really know me that well. Soon though she licks it, and then starts to suck it, taking it into her mouth a little way, but mostly licking up and down the side, sort of like a corn on the cob."

The entire circle was mesmerized by they way he was telling the story, and Trish was getting more and more horny.

"So after a really short time, maybe a minute she stops and looks up at me, she smiles sort of embarrassed and gets up and walks out. I'm left alone with my dick out and just as I start putting it away in comes the tough leader chick and then the others following. The leader pulls off her clothes and tells me to take off mine, which I do, not even trying to be cool now. We get on the bed and she sits down on my dick and fucks me riding on top. While she is doing that she dares the hand job girl to sit on my face. And she leans in to me and says "Don't you dare cum, but you better make us cum." So I fuck the girl on my dick and lick the girl on my face as best I can, like a man possessed and I make those chicks cum. When they climb off the girl that sat on my face now tells the last girl to suck the leader's juices off my dick. This is the same girl that blew me before, but now she leaps on it and sucks me like crazy. It is a totally different blowjob. All the girls take off their clothes and while I'm getting this incredible blow job the others start licking each other. It is a free for all. I get up and start to fuck the blowjob girl and doing her doggie style so I can keep an eye on things. One of the other girls climbs under the other girl I'm nailing and gets her to start licking her pussy. I'm loving this. Just out of my mind happy, when I feel something behind me.

The leader girl is back there and she reaches around and starts to squeeze my balls while I'm fucking her friend. She whispers in my ear not to cum, which is really hard now. Then she puts a finger to my ass, and it is all slippery, she rubs it around and I'm worried because it is making me hot and I don't want to cum when she told me not to.

Then I feel something big and cool back there and before I can say anything she slides this big strap on into my ass!'

All the guys shout "Whoa!" in almost identical expressions of disbelief.

"I swear to god. She start fucking me with this thing while I'm fucking the other chick and it feels intense, and pretty awesome actually."

"Holy shit!" Stephen exclaims.

"Yeah man. It was bizarre. I can't believe she had that thing. I tell her I'm going to cum, and she hisses in my ear not until she tells me to. So I'm trying not to move very much inside that one girl but the other fucking my ass means I'm moving anyway. So I beg her to let me cum. She yells at the other two to stop what they are doing and to turn around and suck me. They look pretty surprised when they see that dildo in my ass but they start sucking me off one on my balls and one on my head, and switching it up. It is way too hard to hold back now and I'm making these weird whimpering noises and finally she tells me to cum and she moves the dildo around someplace and presses it against something in my ass and it feels amazing and I start to shoot the biggest load of cum I have ever shot. It is so incredible this orgasm. It seems to go on and on forever, and the girls below are doing their very best to take all that cum I'm spilling out, but it is getting everywhere. All over their faces, in their hair down their fronts on their tits. Everywhere. And when the boss back there pulls out of my ass, even more cum spurts out. I almost fainted. I couldn't even get hard again when the three of them started licking my jizz off of each other that's how spent I was.

Best night ever."

Silence reigned over the group.

The fire crackled and Cale got up to put some more wood on it. Then when he settled back down everyone turned, slowly one at a time to face Trish. She smiled a soft upward turn of her perfect lips. This was going to be easy; these guys were so riled up.

Taking a deep breath she began.

"Wow. That was some story Cale. Got me a little short of breath, but... I'm pretty sure I can top it." Glances between various men showed excitement as well as disbelief, but no one said anything.

"My story starts when I was camping once. I was alone and there was this group of guys. I didn't know them, but they seemed pretty great. If I had been looking for anything, like a relationship or whatever, there were candidates for sure, but as it was I was just looking for a good time. My version of a good time, which isn't quite the same as most girls. So there we were sitting around the campfire swapping stories about ourselves when I just got so horny that I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up," She stood up, "I walked over to one of the guys who had given me one hell of a massage earlier that day." Trish moved slowly, seductively over to Shawn. The guys were all looking back and forth to each other trying to get a handle on what was happening. Shawn looked like a kid who thinks he knows what his birthday present is, but is terrified he might be wrong.

"Now this guy had really gotten me hot with his hands all over my body. His fingers had been teasing me, almost touching my pussy, my asshole and just as he finished he tweaked my nipple. I could still feel it now hours later. So to reward him, I decided to give him a lap dance, right in front of all his friends." As Trish planted herself squarely in front of Shawn, behind her she could hear the others whispering their excitement.

Reaching her hand down to the bottom edge of her t-shirt Trish began to sway her hips and pull up the thin material. She stopped and turned her head over her shoulder. "Jess, you might wanna get that camera ready."

Beginning a seductive dance, with no need for music Trish began to undulate her body in front of Shawn. Her gyrations brought her closer until she was straddling his thighs, her breasts almost touching his face as she thrust them in and out. The guys around the circle began to cheer and whoop as they watched her butt contract and release with her provocative movements.

Lifting her right leg up Trish placed her knee on the log beside Shawn, and she thrust her hips toward him, humping the air above his crotch, while she did this she massaged her tits in front of his face, working the shirt up over her undulating belly.

Then she brought her other knee up onto the log and gently squeezed him between her legs, and holding herself in place like that she rocked her body up and down over his groin, as if she were riding him. One hand reached out to hold herself steady on his shoulder, while the other rubbed down over her thrusting pussy, and to great cheers she stroked herself in time to her thrusts above him.

Putting one foot back down on the ground, Trish let her body press against Shawn, he needed both hands on the log to hold them both up as she slid down him keeping as much contact as she could, her one leg still on the log, leaving her legs wide apart, her hand still pressed to her pussy.

Lifting her hand from herself she placed it on his lap, just to the side of where she assumed his cock was and she pressed down lifting herself off him and then easing back down bumping her mound against his thigh. Over and over she humped his thigh, grinding her crotch against his thigh.

Next she stood all the way up and did a belly dance twirl around on the spot, her hips pulsing back and forth, and in and out, her whole body swaying sinuously. As she twirled Trish smiled out at all the other guys who were shouting encouragement to Shawn.

With her back to Shawn Trish stepped back and with her arms she reached for his shoulders to balance herself. Then Trish placed her ass right in his lap and ground her globes into his hard dick. Squeezing and pressing into it Trish stimulated his cock through his pants, driving him and all the guys wild. Shawn opened his legs wide to allow her full access to his raging boner.

Letting herself slide down him she released her grip and ran her back down along his body, nearly pushing him backwards off the log. She then lifted herself up again and placed her ass on his pole, then with sensual movements she rubbed herself on him. Gradually increasing pace she swirled her hips in a bigger arc, covering more and more of his groin, her bum touching every part of his crotch.

Standing again Trish reached down between her legs and slid a finger up along the crack of her cunt and upward along her ass giving him a view of her dampening tights.

Then swirling around on the spot again she lifted her shirt up over her undulating belly, showing him her muscles, rippling with her movements. Inch by inch, with each thrust her belly made toward Shawn, Trish eased the shirt higher over her stomach, until the bottom of her breasts were peeking out from the cloth.

Stepping forward once more with her legs straddling his right thigh she pressed herself down, pushing her twat down onto his trembling thigh. Then with her tits a foot from his face Trish revealed her orbs to his gaze. Playing peek-a-boo she flashed her shirt up and down exposing herself to him for a second, then covering herself again. Then with one long pull she wrenched her shirt up over her head and all the way off. An eruption of male voices pummeled her bare back as she dropped her shirt on the ground at their feet. Still prodding his thigh with her cunt Trish kneaded her breasts before his eyes. Pulling on her nipples and twisting them she manipulated her mounds for his approval.

Feeling it was only fair to share her assets Trish stood up again and covering her breast with her hands faced the fire.

Again she plopped her ass onto Shaw's cock and she leaned back making him support her. Then she began to massage her breasts giving the boys out front a peep show between her fingers, and she rippled her body from head to toe in a wave of pleasure and began to pull on her nipples again. Then rubbing her stomach she exposed her entire chest in brief flashes.

Finally with a sigh she let her body go limp, her hands fell to her sides and Trish left her torso completely uncovered for their hungry scrutiny. Limply she slid down Shawn again. When she was squatting wide legged on the ground, with her head on his prick Trish rubbed the back of her head on his protruding member, still leaving her chest displayed.

Standing up yet again, Trish slowly turned back to Shawn her hands rubbing up and down her body and when she turned back to him she once more massaged her titties. Putting her hands out and leaning on his shoulders she tilted herself forward, thrusting her ass out to the other guys and easing herself down Trish caressed his flushing cheek with her left nipple, pressing her breast meat into his face.

While she began to stroke his burning face with her boobs Trish slid her right leg up into his lap and ran the length of her shin up and down his hard-on stimulating him to the maximum.

Now leaning back she lifted her leg higher and placed her foot on the log and with one hand on his shoulder and the other free Trish began to pull the edge of her tights down her belly, exposing her lower abdomen. Still bucking her hips at him she eased down the black material inch by inch until it was as low as it could go without showing her slit. In the back her ass crack was now visible above the contorting globes of her flexing ass.

Standing and turning her back to him Trish bent over and pulled the tights down over her ass showing Shawn her naked bum, then with a quick turn she stood all the way up and bent over for the other boys, showing them her ass.

Standing once more Trish brought her legs all the way together and maneuvered the tights down off of her hips, pushing the pliant material down with both hands between her legs covering her still hidden charms. The tights slid easily down her thighs, and Trish Turned once more to the fire, and bent way over giving just Shawn the view as she pushed the tights down, down, down her thighs, over her knees and down her calves, her ass was less that a foot from his face, her pussy hidden in the shadows.