The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the viscous fluid tricked down her throat Trish let her attention drift back to the pounding she was taking down below. Scott was working her pussy hard, sliding around, and ramming deep. She was breathing hard and grew lightheaded as he pulled her hips back onto him, bouncing his pelvis off of her ass.

Reaching down between her legs with both hands Trish began to tickle Scott's nut sack. With her face pressed to the sleeping bag she sighed with pleasure as Scott exploited her assets. The arc of her back lifted up, offering the fullest depth of her being to his plunging assault.

Moisture dripped onto her hands from her cleft; the leavings of the other men, her own seemingly endless flow and the sweat now dripping off of Scott. All this slime ran in rivulets down over her fingers as they groped his testes, entreating him to unload their burden into her.

The constant flash of Jess' camera matched the brilliant flashes of light happening when she closed her eyes. Euphoria plunged her headlong into strange mental landscapes of lust, passion and joy. The documenting of her lechery excited her to no end. In her mind's eye there were millions of people watching her right now in her most intimate, glorious, debasement.

"Here is comes baby!" Scott gritted through clenched teeth.

"Oh shit yes! Give me all that hot cum!" She screamed to the night.

A pleasant warmth seeped into her centre as his splooge oozed out inside her. A ripple of sympathetic contentment tickled her insides and she wiggled her bum into his belly, teasing him as he jerked and groaned in his extremity. Her hands continued to squeeze his twitching balls and Scott made mewling noises in the back of his throat as he tried to endure too much stimulation.

Smiling to herself Trish eased away from him while gripping his pole in her tightness, tormenting him with still more sensation.

"Oh Jesus!" He hissed as Trish pushed back hard impaling herself onto him. With a moan Scott pulled all the way out of her and rolled onto his side next to her. Curling up next to him she kissed him on the shoulder a few times, so grateful to him for the pleasure he had given.

When she had caught her breath Trish looked for her next lover.

Rob was sitting on a log nearby looking on with an intense expression. The men she had already had were in states of undress around the perimeter, most looking stunned and soft in their post orgasmic state. Rob looked like a soldier getting ready to storm a castle.

Laying on her back her legs fanned out across the bedding, Trish began to smear the leaking goo from her cunt around her swollen lips. Each time she passed over her clit a spasm convulsed her frame.

Scott levered himself off of the sleeping bag and Rob rose to replace him. Trish grinned dazedly up at him.

"Come on handsome, I want you so badly."

One hand on her snatch and one on her nipples Trish waited while Rob disrobed beside her, his eyes roaming her displayed body. As if he were hypnotized Rob moved slowly between her flung open legs and placed his prick over her opening. Rubbing his head over her folds he swabbed her lips with the tip of his cock coating himself in the sticky mixture there.

Holding his tool in his hand, with long strokes he teased her, sliding the length of his shaft along the groove of her lips, but not entering her. Trish lifted her pelvis up to meet him, pressing herself onto his pole, but still he avoided entering her. He just teased her, moving around the opening, and passing repeatedly over the bundle of nerves at the top of her vulva.

"Oh please, put it in me. I need it in me." She whispered.

"You want it?"

"Yes I do, I really do." She whimpered.

"I'm gonna give it too you. But I want to know that you really want it."

"I do. God do I ever."

"Tell me."

"Rob, please, put it in me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that glorious cock of yours. Fill me up. Please. I need it so badly. Look at how much my body wants you. I'm shaking I need you so bad." It was true. The more she told him she needed him, the more ravenous her box became. Quivering with the need to be filled, desperate for his cock, Trish wiggled and shimmied trying to get him to slip inside.

Lifting himself up higher by rising on his knees Rob made her arch up off of the ground lifting her snatch higher and higher to maintain contact with him. When he was all the way up on his knees she had to plant her feet wide on either side of his legs, her gash upraised as far as her body could achieve, her hands frantically stroking his legs reaching for his cock and stroking her tummy distraught with desire.

At last Rob pierced her opening with just the tip of his prick and Trish hissed as the tease of fulfillment left her bereft of contentment. Already straining at the highest point she could reach while leaving herself available to be speared by his pole, Trish moaned her frustration up at him.

Inch by inch Rob eased himself into her slot. Each pressing forward only made her frantic for more of him. Watching him disappear into her cleft Trish felt dizzy with desire for more penetration. When he was half way in she felt the beginnings of another orgasm, her entire body vibrating with the strain of her awkward position, and the need to have him all the way in.

Rob reached down now that he was firmly in her slot and began to stroke his fingers along her ribs, tickling her, and her hands moved to his seeking firmer grips, but he eluded her hands and teased her with feather light touches along her skin.

Gasping Trish felt herself losing control, her body shuddered with powerful contraction, her hips dropping and his penis slipping out of her weeping pussy. Thrusting her hips back up to return him to her clutch Trish swept at his hands with hers trying to get him to stop tickling her while pushing her hips toward him trying to get more of him inside.

At last, desperate, Trish threw her legs out and over his hips and pulled her body onto his hard prick using her legs. Surprised at the sudden change of weigh Rob toppled forward onto her and Trish began to grind her raving vagina onto his rod.

As she was completely filled by him Trish began to erupt with a powerful climax, her body taut and rigid as she clung to him with her legs, her hands scrabbling along his arms clawing and trying to pull him close, to hold him inside of her tormented core.

Every fibre of her being wanted to be filled by him. She wanted him in. Deeply, fully, completely crammed inside her vast, ravenous depths. Her deepest recesses yearned to be touched by his cock, and it felt to Trish as if her cunt were turning inside out in an attempt to touch every part of him.

A strange prolonged grunting emerged from the furthest depths of her throat as the strain of her orgasm contracted all the muscles of her body. Having succeeded in climbing Rob's body with her arms Trish clung to him, her weight suspended below him, pressing her skin to his. His cooler flesh aroused her still further and another contraction knocked the wind out of her lungs, and made tears spring from her eyes.

Gasping for air Trish was paralyzed with passion. Wracked with the throws of her climax she hugged Rob tightly as he lowered her back to the ground, hovering over her in her extremity.

Then the moment she released her death grip as the tension of her orgasm left her, he pulled out and plunged himself back into her sending her off once more into the stratosphere.

Now she was too weak to hold him firmly with her fatigued pussy walls, and he was able to move in and out of her at will. Still she clung to him with her legs and arms, but now he rocked himself back and forth stimulating her frazzled nerves.

Breathing felt like the hardest thing to do as her body continued to spasm every few moments, a seemingly never-ending series of orgasms ravaged her body. Sounds she had never before uttered ground out from the depths of her throat. Her fingernails dug furrows down Robs back as she sought more of him inside. She barely moved at all, as he drove his prick into her, she was too far-gone. Her entire universe was an electric conduit of sexual energy, and it all seemed to beam out of her genitals in a coruscating fire burning away her awareness.

Trish didn't lose consciousness, but robbed of air for too long her body finally released and she fell limply to the bedding, a sheen of perspiration glowing on her body in the uncertain light of the fire and the incandescent flashes from Jess' ever present flash.

On the sleeping bag Trish lay supine under the heaving man above. The burning lust that had so utterly consumed her was now a gentle heat emanating from her pussy. A smile spread across her lips as Trish relished the feeling of being incapacitated. Her limbs felt like jelly, all liquid, and distant. And euphoria numbed her to the discomfort of lying on uneven ground with only a sleeping bag to protect her from the rhythmic pressure mashing her to the earth.

Before long, there was no way to tell how long as her consciousness wandered, Trish felt Rob stiffen and hold still as his own orgasm overtook him.

Reaching up Trish ran the fingers of both hands along his face, through his hair and along his neck. She traced the veins in his throat and brushed the sweat from his brow. Rob unloaded his cum deep inside her, and a thrill of pleasure accompanied his deposit. As his sperm welled in the very nexus of her body Trish stroked a finger along his lips, then across his cheek, exploring his face as they lay entwined in the mutual glow of great satisfaction.

As Rob relaxed down over her, his body a blanket covering her from the cool night air a flash of the camera reminded Trish that she had one more man to satisfy. Patting Rob on the shoulder she wiggled and he flopped over on his side exposing her once more to view.

Looking up Trish saw the camera less that a foot from her face and behind it Jess looking at her through the lens. She gave him a tired, blissed out smile, and he clicked off a couple shots.

"Okay shutterbug, time to put down the camera and give me that dick."

"I wanna shoot while we do it, okay?"

"Sure."

Jess crawled onto the sleeping bag, forcing Rob to move, then Jess lay with his head toward the fire, and pulled his pants off revealing a hard cock. Not a big one, but a nice one.

"Okay, can you sit on me?" He asked shyly.

"Anything you want lover."

Trish straddled him, her legs like jelly from all the orgasms she had had in the last half an hour. Easing herself down onto him she felt a stream of cum oozing out of her cunt. Plugging the leak with his cock Trish giggled at the loud sloshing noises she made as she sat down on Jess. The whole time Jess clicked away snapping photos of all of it.

Riding up and down on his prick Trish put on a show for the camera, She ran her hands up and down her body, squeezing her breasts offering her nipples, rubbing them and pulling on them, exciting herself and generally mugging for the camera. Lifting her arms up she played with her hair, posing for him while she fucked him.

This was perfect. Trish was an exhibitionist at heart and after all this fucking she was weary, so playing for the camera really helped her find the energy she needed to give Jess the fucking she felt he deserved.

The whole time Jess played with his camera, changing setting, sometimes using the flash, other not. She thought he was even video taping for a while. After a few minutes however Trish wanted to get down to some serious fucking, she wanted him to lose himself in her body, not his camera, so she leaned over on her hands, close to him and began to fuck him in earnest. Each time she sat all the way down on his meat she would squeeze him with her pussy, and grind her clit against him. And on the upstroke she would tease him by playfully moving quickly back and forth almost letting him fall out of her embrace. His breathing grew shallower, and his hips rose to meet her as she lifted up of him, not wanting to leave her.

"Pia, please lean back into the light more, I want to see you better." He whispered.

Obliging Trish leaned way back, putting her hands behind her and arching her body toward him, the muscles of her abdomen rippling.

Bucking her hips up and down along the girth of his penis Trish flailed her head back and forth and gasped and moaned like a porn star. Clearly Jess wanted a visual show so she gave him one pulling out all the stops. Lifting herself back upright she began to suck on a finger looking into the lens at him.

"Oh baby, give it to me." She cooed. "C'mon baby, fill me up!" His hips jerked up into her, and Trish knew she had it right. He was a voyeur and wanted a show.

"Which one of you swinging dicks can give me something for my mouth?" Again a twitch of his hips, showing his approval.

Stephen once more jumped in eagerly.

Trish hadn't seen his cock before as she was preoccupied with Roger at the time, and she was happy to see it was a large cock. Reaching for him as he placed himself to one side Trish brought his pole to within an inch of her mouth, then with a coy look she stared into the camera. Still humping Jess Trish began to jack off Stephen while looking at the camera as if Jess were who she really wanted to be doing this to. Slowly Trish leaned to the left and brought her mouth closer and closer to Stephen's rod. Then extending her tongue she licked the head of his cock. Stephen sighed.

Making a meal of it Trish licked Stephen's prick all over while she ground her cunt down on Jess. She let her free hand play with her clit, and then a nipple. Jess caught all of it on his digital memory stick, and the thought of all these guys masturbating to these images later spurred her on further.

Swallowing Stephen all the way into her throat Trish began to suck him in earnest, no more teasing. Using both hands she milked his shaft and squeezed his full balls. Stephen was the youngest member of the group and his youthful exuberance manifested in his not being able to hold himself back. Before two minutes of her excellent ministrations had gone by he began to shoot his second load into her.

Pulling back Trish jacked him off onto her outstretched tongue, letting the camera catch every glistening drop as it spilled out onto her. One wild shot spurted past her mouth and landed on her cheek where it trickled down catching firelight and gleaming like gold.

Trish milked the last drops out onto her tongue and then made a big show of taking it in and swallowing it all. With a couple more licks to wipe Stephen off she called out, "I want two more."

Shawn and Scott stepped forward and offered her their cocks, one on either side. Making sure that the light was not blocked Trish began to alternate blowing the two men. Jacking one in her hand while she suckled the other Trish pleasured both men, while keeping a steady pulse going with her hips. Not really fucking Jess, but keeping them both stimulated.

The camera clicked away while she took first one then the other cock into her mouth. Jess started directing them from below, his cock getting harder and hotter inside her.

"Scott rub your dick on her face while she sucks Shawn." Trish felt his cock-head stroke her cheek smearing Stephen's cum around.

"Perfect." Jess said. "Now grab her tit and let her jack you off. Pia keep sucking Shawn." Trish took Shawn as far into her throat as she could and tugged on Scott while she felt him begin mauling her breast. She loved being told what to do like this. It was exciting.

"Hey you other guys, start playing with yourselves just behind her. Show the camera how many of you there are. Then later I want you all to shoot your loads on her."

Those words thrilled her. Trish was getting totally crazy again. Her hips moved of their own accord, milking Jess while her fists did the same to Shawn and Scott. Trish switched to Scott with her mouth and she began to slurp on him furiously, wanting his cum to spill out over her. Behind her she could feel the others closing in, their warmth surrounding her.

She let Scott fall from her mouth and she twisted around taking some one else into her mouth for a moment. She didn't even know who it was. Now she had Jess in her pussy, Scott and Shawn in her hands, and some random member of the group in her mouth. Four cocks, and three more to go.

Once again she switched. She felt unfocused, and crazed. It was as if she were ADHD and couldn't stop sucking or tugging on cocks. Her hands found some other poles behind her, and she wrapped her lips around Shawn again. The angle was awkward and she felt strain in her shoulders and neck, but she was open to the camera and the firelight so that was good enough for her. Men's hands covered hers and helped her stroke them as her attention was scattered. Shawn took a hold of her head and began to hump her mouth.

When she needed a breath Trish pulled back and he released her, when her mouth opened a gush of drool spilled down over her chest and, gasping, she reached her head around for Scott. He too took a hold of her head and drove himself into her mouth, fucking her head hard and fast.

Someone behind her reached around and began to squeeze her tits. Trish moaned her approval. Strong fingers tweaked her nipples and kneaded her mounds. Someone moved her hand over to a new cock and judging from the angle it was Shawn. Shawn said he was going to cum, and Trish pulled back from Scott and turned to Shawn, mouth wide open to receive his load.

With one hand still on someone behind her Trish let her hand fall from Shawn as he began to whack off earnestly in front of her open mouth. Another man took the dropped hand and began to use it on himself.

Opening her eyes to look up at him Trish said, "C'mon Shawn cover my face with that steamy spunk."

"Oh fuck!" He cried and jets of jism spattered across her face, coating her from forehead to chin. Some even landed in her mouth, which she swirled around with her tongue and pushed out, letting it dribbled down her chin. Trish felt Jess' cock spasm inside her, but still he didn't cum, he just began to strain upward, the camera capturing every moment as cum drizzled across Trish's face.

When Shawn stepped back, another man, Roger, stepped up where he had been. It was his cock that Trish had in hand, and she gave him a squeeze, then turned her spattered face back to Scott and devoured his spear.

Twisting to the right Trish swallowed Scott while reaching past him and gripping some other cock back behind her.

It wasn't long before Scott too began to cum.

Just like Shawn, Scott took over control and aimed his cum at her face. While she jerked off two men, and fucked a third Trish was bathed in another stream of sperm. Scott's load was weak this time, and it dribbled out of his cock onto her outstretched tongue. No gouts sprayed across her features, but with each pulse of goo she swirled it around adding saliva and let it tricked down her chin onto her tits. When he finished and stepped back Trish had a glistening coating of sperm and spit from forehead to navel. Grinning she looked right at Jess through the lens of his camera, while he flashed away making the mess gleam in the flare.

Next she set her sights on Roger and made him cum while manhandling Cale's wang, leaving Rob in her remaining hand.

"Guys try time it so you cum as close together as you can. " Jess said.

"Fuck man, what are we porn stars?"

"Yes. Today you are!"

Rob said, "Fuck man she is such a mess I'm not sure I want to touch her."

"Bullshit Rob. " Jess said, "Look at her. She is doing this for us. She loves it, and you should too. You'll never have a woman so completely give herself to you as Pia will. That woman is covered in our lust. All that cum is our gift to her for being so amazing to us. Fucking show some respect. Don't think of that as a mess, and think of it as beautiful."