The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish felt a tremor swell in her slot as he said that. He was exactly right and having someone say it out loud made her so hot she started to cum right then, moaning deep in her throat around Roger's cock.

"Holy shit." Roger hissed. "You're right Jess. She is cumming right now. Oh fuck, me too."

Pulling back Roger began to pump his fist over his knob while Trish twitched in the throes of a great climax.

"Hold on Rog," Rob said. "Wait for us."

"I can't." And with that he blew his load across her face and into her hair.

Trish held her mouth open, a series of whimpers escaping her open maw as she hoped in vain for a drop of his spunk to fall onto her tongue. Instead it just shot across the top of her face, some landing across one eye.

When her own orgasm subsided she reached up and wiped the goo out of her eye socket and looked around for Cale. Seeing his prick lined up in front of her mouth she opened and took him in, lavishing him with attention.

Rob took her hand and began to massage his boner with it and Trish felt Jess begin to buck up into her. Lifting her pelvis up off of him Trish gave Jess room to pump into her without her weight being on him. Now she could hold herself still and focus almost all her attention to her favorite dick in the group.

Trish took Cale's cock out and ran it down her face, scooping the others' loads into her mouth using his member. Then she gathered it all up and let it dribble out over his prick, which she then took into her mouth, the taste fantastic. Cum flowed out of her mouth and down her neck as she cleaned her face with Cale's cock, Jess capturing it all on film.

The she turned her attention to Rob and sucked him in while long ropes of slime trailed off of her chin and down onto her chest.

Alternating from cock to cock Trish slobbered over their dripping rods, a stream of fluid raining down her body consisting of four loads of cum and a bucket load of drool. Her fists were slick with spit as she pumped both slippery cocks.

"Dude, you ready?" Rob asked.

"Pretty much. Pia fuckin' suck my cock hard you little slut!"

Trish grabbed him hard and bobbed her head over the length of him, sliding her mouth all around his pole.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He shouted and then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off of him while he took over pumping himself. Aiming his dick at her open mouth while he pulled her hair tilting her face up at him he started shooting a geyser of spunk all over her upturned visage. After the first drops hit her skin Trish exploded herself, milking her convulsing cunt over Jess. Then Rob added his spooge to the mix, tendrils of goo slathering her face, and falling into her screaming mouth.

The camera captured it all.

When Trish stopped cumming she sat on Jess' dick trembling, cum dribbling down her face and across her heaving breasts.

She looked down at Jess, a film of cum coating her face and she smiled a big smile for him while he pressed the shutter trigger and shot his load deep inside her twitching pussy. He grunted as he spilled his seed into her, and Trish felt a sympathetic orgasm clench her insides, his warm spill lathering her inner walls. Light bloomed deep inside of her core and Trish lost herself in a rush of pleasure.

She felt like the world were spinning and she dizzily flopped around, falling off of Jess. The ground moved beneath her as she drifted in a world of light and a surf like sound of rushing waves. Blood pounded in her ears and along her limbs, which felt distant and detached.

Finally she gathered the frayed ends of awareness and found that part of the disorienting feeling was because the men were carrying her on the sleeping bag. She swayed on the sticky surface, gathered in a hollow at the bottom of the sheet as they bumped along in the darkness.

"What... where are you taking me?" she asked.

"We thought a cool dip in the lake might make you feel human again." Cale said.

And when they got to the water, she found they were right. They carried her in their arms over the water, each of them complaining about the cold, and when they were deep enough warned her that it would be a shock, and dropped her in.

The shock was wonderful and bracing. It woke her right back up. When she surfaced the man bathed her in the cool water, many hands rubbing away the evidence of her debasement, and stroking her shivering limbs. Long after she was fully clean they continued to rub her skin, caressing her body. Fingers pressed her pussy, her anus, and probed inside her openings. Hands cupped her buttocks and breasts, pulling on her nipples and squeezing her globes of flesh. Mouths found hers and she kissed them, tongues twirling around in her mouth. Hard cocks began to press against her, and Trish realized she was still ready for more, fatigued as she was.

By some unspoken agreement they all moved back to shore and then to the camp, but she held hands with some, and others continued to grope her.

At last they brought her to her tent and Cale took her inside closing the flaps behind him.

"Are you up for more?" He asked.

"Please."

They lay down on her sleeping bag and he entered her gently. He fucked her slowly, expertly, and she came twice before he unloaded his sperm into her. She dozed after he left and then in the dark another entered. Scott.

Then when he left each of them visited her in turn, all night. She slept while some fucked her, and at other times she became fully aroused and took over, but all night she had as much cock as she could ever dream of. Man after man deposited his precious seed into her mouth or pussy.

As the sun began to rise Cale returned to her and once more made gentle love to her in a way she had rarely experienced. She was so tender and sensitive that each plunge of his cock was searing pain, and orgasmic bliss. She shuddered again and again in climax, her throat raw from screaming.

She awoke from an unremembered dream to smell coffee and bacon in the air. Naked she wandered out to the fire where Scott, Shawn and Jess were awake tending the fire and eating.

"Hi." She said shyly.

They all enthusiastically greeted her, offering food and coffee. She was starving and very thirsty. She took all they offered and quickly ate. Jess asked if he could take more photos, and she simply nodded.

The men told her what an awesome time they had the night before, and they all were amazed that it had happened. Trish said she couldn't wait to get the photos and see what it all looked like.

"I got some beautiful shots Pia. You look like a movie star."

"Well a porn star anyway."

"No, really a movie star, you are so beautiful."

They all agreed. And she just laughed.

"Well I'd happily do it all again if my poor little pussy could take it. But a dozen or more fucks seem to be my limit. I'm so sore! And my jaw aches."

"You were incredible. I don't know how you did it." Shawn enthused. "My dick is sore, and I only came three times."

In spite of her word though, Trish felt like she could fuck them some more. Talking about last night, and thinking about the hike back down the mountain with all these studs got her horny. Not wet, though, she noticed.

Making sure to drink a lot of water, she was feeling quite dehydrated, Trish lounged around nude as each of the men awoke. They all kissed her good morning as they came to the campfire. Trish had never felt more cared for in her life. None of the men were naked but Trish didn't in any way feel uncomfortable. Quite the opposite, she felt free.

When breakfast was over the guys began to break camp, each of them rushing to pack her stuff up first. Roger brought her some clothes, which she set beside her for later. She proceeded to coat her skin in a layer of sunscreen while the men worked, their eyes on her as much as anything they were doing.

When the whole area was clean, and looking just the way it had when they arrived Trish put her socks and boots on, but nothing else.

They laughed when she put the few clothes she had in her backpack and cinched it up. Then she put it on to much general amusement. The straps once tightened down were a strange type of bondage gear, a tight strap across her waist, two tight straps around her shoulders and a thin tight strap across her breasts squeezing them mercilessly, the nipples poking out the top so she wouldn't chafe them.

Jess snapped even more pictures, each of the guys posing with her in turn, and then they began the decent down the mountain.

As she began to sweat in the heat her pack chafed her skin, but because she was doing this purposefully it aroused Trish. The guys were falling over themselves to hike next to her and finally when she felt slick and slimy from hiking for over an hour she took Cale aside and sat on a log.

Dropping her pack she said it was time for the two of them to take a break, and she pulled him close by the belt. Then there on the path she gave him head. The sunlight was dappled through the leaves of the trees as the other men gathered around and watched her slurp away on Cale.

Licking along his length Trish felt the breeze caress her skin, and dry her perspiration, her trembling legs began to relax and the blood flowed into the areas her pack had been.

Cale's hands wandered over her chest as he bent over her, his prick sliding back and forth through her puckered lips. It felt nice to have his hands caress her raw tits.

Jess began to take more pictures, crawling around them both getting the most artful shots he could. The others drank water and grinned at the two lovers.

Trish smiled to herself around the pulsing member in her mouth. Being nude in nature with a crowd of men watching her suck on a cock was just about the best thing she could hope for right now.

It took Cale a while, yet it never seemed long to Trish, but eventually he started to really fuck her face and then finally spurt a stream of cum into her mouth. As she swallowed his paste Trish sighed happily. She took what he had to offer and milked him for more. When he had no more she leaned away from him and reached for her pack. Strapping herself back into it, she smiled at the boys.

"I really like these rest stops, don't you?"

The next stop an hour later she was eager for some dick. She had done some calculations and knew she needed to take on two of the guys the next three stops in order to finish them all by the parking lot. So she waited until she found some nice moss and then dropped to all fours and called for Jess and Rob, who had been last in line last night.

Jess moved in front of her and camera in hand began to take pictures of her blowing him while Rob stuffed himself into her wet, but sore hole.

It was uncomfortable accommodating Rob into her abused pussy, but she was nice and wet from thinking about this all morning, and soon his thrusts got her aroused enough not to mind the discomfort. She had always enjoyed a bit of pain with her pleasure.

The men used her on the shadowed moss and Jess snapped away capturing it all. The other guys just sat around them watching and waiting their turn with her.

When is seemed like Rob was getting close to cumming Jess asked, "Shoot it on her ass okay? The light is amazing here."

A moment later Rob pulled out and shot his jizz across her bum. Clicking away Jess took the pictures and began his own orgasm, pulling back from where he was wedged in her throat. Knowing what he wanted Trish jacked him off over her parted lips getting as much of the spunk around her mouth as she could. Jess loved it and shook with passion as he unloaded an impressive amount of sperm onto her.

When he was done Trish scooped it all up using her fingers and licked it off like icing looking into the lens all the while.

Her skin was getting a bit too abraded by her pack so she took out her tank top and covered her torso where the pack chaffed her raw. Then they continued down the mountain, her with a bum drizzled with cum, which Jess photographed in lurid detail.

The next stop was out in the blazing sun, but when Trish saw a certain rock formation her fertile mind showed her how to use it.

Climbing up a small hill Trish dropped her pack gratefully and pulled off her top. Laying down across the rock she dangled her head off one end and opened her legs wide, showing her slick slot.

"Roger, Scott?"

Scott came around the side of the rock where her head hung down and saw that when he stood right next to it her open mouth was level with his groin. Undoing his zipper he pulled out his hard dick and let her begin licking it up and down.

Roger meanwhile had climbed onto the rock with her and he leaned over and spat onto her opening and then adjusted himself to enter her pussy. As his cock pushed in Trish winced from the pain, but once he was all in she enjoyed his using her.

Both men took advantage of her splayed, vulnerable position and the manhandled her bare breasts, massaging her globes.

Jess came right up and took more photos as sweat tricked down her face and across her body, rivulets of moisture caused by heat and her exertions.

When Roger came he shot inside her and his glop pooled inside soothing raw flesh. She was now drying out from over use. When Roger pulled out and moved away Trish awkwardly spun around on the hard stone surface of her improvised table and focused on getting Scott to cum. She was rewarded for her efforts moments later by a gush of semen across her tongue.

Once more the troupe moved down the path, Trish tired and sore, but very happy.

She knew she couldn't fuck anyone anymore; her vagina was done for. Her jaw was tired too, but it was nowhere near as bad, so mouth it would be for the last two men. Because of that Trish decided she would wait until they were back at the cars.

This was risky though because other hikers might be using the parking lot too, but Trish figured she could find some way to make it work.

When they at last did reach the cars the sun was lowering behind the mountains and the shadows growing long. Trish trudged to her car and dropped her pack at the back near the trunk. After peeling off her sweat soaked shirt she approached Stephen. She pulled off his shirt and he grinned at her like a little boy at Christmas. Tossing it on the back hood of the car he was at, she unzipped him and told him to sit up on the trunk. Then she knelt down and began to bath his sweaty balls with her tongue. His taste was strong and manly after a day exerting himself and Trish relished the odor filling her nostrils.

Making absolute sure that he was enjoying himself she ran her tongue over every inch of his balls and shaft, then at last she took the length of him into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down she fucked him with her face.

Cooling sweat made her shiver as she worked him over, now pumping her fist up and down his pole and concentrating her mouth on the top three inches of his boner.

Once again his youth proved reliable and he shot a gush of spunk into her mouth coating her tongue with viscous fluid. The sheer amount of it, given what had been going on the last twenty hours impressed her, and small tremor made her belly flutter with a hint of orgasmic delight.

Then Shawn moved in showing her he was already tugging on his cock, too excited to wait for her to start. Smiling up at him she opened her mouth and swallowed him in. Her mouth still full of Stephen's cum, she swirled the goo around this new penis coating it in saliva and slime.

On her knees in the fading light Trish slurped away on this last man, her body fatigued from so much sex, her mind stunned by how far these men had exceeded her greatest hopes for this weekend.

As Shawn unloaded one more jet of sperm into her mouth Trish did climax, her body and mind in synch after being so thoroughly exploited for a day. She was a true sex machine, none could doubt that. She had taken all they had to offer, every thick cock, every grope, and every load of jism and still been able to keep them happy. None would every forget her, nor she them.

Licking her lips Trish waved goodbye and staggered off to her car. They all stood waiting as she drove away, all of them waving for as long as she could see them in her mirror.

Looking at herself for the first time in two days Trish saw a sunburned, tired face, with no make-up and an huge smile plastered on it. She almost didn't recognize herself, never had she seen herself look so happy.