The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it is this excellent book called Freakonomics, by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. It is a book that uses economics to explain social behaviors of humans. Sort of."

"How do you mean? How does it do that?"

"Well they do weird things like compare Sumo wrestlers cheating in matches, to teachers cheating on students test scores to show how humans will always do things to make themselves look better."

"Neat."

"Yeah, they love to use numbers, and economic models to make controversial statements, like how abortion lowered crime rates in New York, or how little effect so-called "good parenting" has on a child's education. Stuff like that. It is mind blowing really."

"That's excellent. I wish I had more time to read. I so rarely do it."

"Well I recommend this one. This is my second time reading it, and I've read the sequel Superfreakonomics too."

"That's great. Hey would you mind putting some lotion on my back. I'm too lazy right now."

"Sure, no problem." He picked up the tube and splurted some out on his hand. He rubbed his hands together, and began smearing the lotion first between both palms, and then onto her bare back. Working from her shoulders down he applied a liberal coat of the lotion to her body. His hands massaged her muscles making her moan with pleasure.

"Oh my god that feels amazing."

Continuing he worked the skin with globs of the cream then caressed her body urging her to relax all the way. His firm grip kneaded her muscles and she felt the efforts of yesterday, and the strain of her lifestyle melting away.

"Jeezus, you are good at this."

"I've had a lot of practice."

"Lucky girl."

"Well, yeah, sometimes."

Slowly, inexorably he moved lower and lower rubbing the tension from her back. After a good long massage Shawn's hands reached her butt, and teasingly, as if unsure of what her response would be, he starting to massage the top of her buttocks. When she made no complaint he moved lower, and truly began to massage the deep muscles of her glutes.

Trish moaned again as the years of martial arts, and dance were kneaded from her overworked ass. Working on one cheek at a time he massaged her globes and Trish opened her legs wider to allow him better access to the whole of each cheek.

Assuming he could see something of her hidden charms Trish just lay still, and relaxed as he continued to loosen up her long tightened musculature.

When at last he finished her butt Shawn moved down to her thighs and he worked right up close to the juncture of her legs, brushing her now soaking pussy. Beginning to focus on her left leg he worked down her thigh away from her aching cleft, and down to her knee.

Then he moved to her calf and once more Trish was treated to a fantastic indulgence she had never encountered before. Those hands brought joy to long abused limbs. The large muscles of her calf were knotted and tight, but Shawn persevered and managed to bring true relaxation to them.

Next he did her left foot, and after years of dance Trish had tight hard feet. With liberal amounts of lotion Shawn was able to relax the tense arch, and the ball of her foot. He then switched feet and began the reverse of what he had done. All the way up her grateful right leg his magical hands massaged. When he was once more at her upper thigh Trish felt a gush of juice flow inside her. She thought if he so much as touched her pussy she would cum.

With one hand on each of her butt cheeks spreading them apart he massaged along the deep crevice working distractingly close to her anus, and then lower skirting the edge of her perineum. His fingers were inside of her bottoms now, the cloth fallen away probably exposing her asshole at the very least. She wasn't about to move to break this spell he had put her under. Strong thumbs pressing into her yielding flesh Shawn continued to manipulate her tissue just barely brushing the outer meat of her labia. With sweat and lubricant moistening the area his thumbs were able to slid around the slippery region of her pussy, but still he did not touch.

Then suddenly he sat back and asked her if she wanted him to do the front.

Trish groggily moaned yes, and rolled over just barely remembering to keep her breasts and slit covered in a false display of modesty.

Starting once more at her feet Shawn massaged them some more, and then worked up her shins and then to her thighs. He lingered over the strong muscles of her quads and kneaded them completely. The loving manner in which he fondled her thighs told her he was a leg man, and that hers pleased him. He worked her thighs thoroughly, being sure to leave them supple and loose when he was done.

Now he reached her hips and massaged along the hip bone and the strong hip flexor muscle. This was uncomfortable, as it was a strong tight muscle from years of kicks in both dance and martial arts. His thumbs worked the long line of tendons down into the region between her legs where the ligament attached someplace deep, and very close to her sopping cunt.

Once more his fingers slid under her minimal covering and the tips of his magic fingers pressed tantalizingly along the very edge of her yearning lips first on one side, then slowly moving down from her hip to the other side.

Trish was panting now, barely able to hold back from opening her legs wide and telling him to use those fingers on more appreciative flesh, but she held herself back, and kept a stranglehold on her lust. Forcing herself to relax, she continued to stay supine and vulnerable, accepting the gift she was being given.

Now he worked his way up her abdomen, massaging the deep muscles of her stomach. This was the most self conscious she became. Even though she was fantastically fit, still a man pressing her belly, making it move and feel gooey left her feeling vulnerable.

"Relax, here okay, try not to hold tension in your diaphragm."

Breathing out heavily Trish gave herself over to the massage, ignoring her insecurity. After a bit his hands jumped up to her shoulders and moved along relaxing them, and then moved along her clavicle, along the lines of muscles surrounding her throat. Another shiver of lust lashed her ragged nerves as his hands wrapped around her throat and began to massage the bands of muscle there. Trish enjoyed choking games on occasion, and as horny as she was now this got her more so.

It was all Trish could do to not reach down and begin to finger her desperate hole now. Letting out her breath in a big sigh she made herself relax letting her jaw fall open as she released into his hands.

Opening her eyes she could look into his face, and saw how aroused he was too. From behind her glasses she made eye contact with him, and she smiled.

"I want to have your babies." She sighed, thinking that was the appropriate amusing thing to say here.

"That might be fun." He tried back.

There she lay, with three teensy flaps of cloth between him and all her most intimate areas, Each piece unfettered, only resting lightly on her tingling skin, begging to be lifted away, and he wasn't doing it. Trish didn't know what to make of this young man. Was it nerves? Surely he could see the arousal in her body, smell it leaking from her pores, feel it beneath the fingers of his hand as he pressed the flesh near her openings. Yet he did nothing obvious to indicate he wanted to take her.

Trish imagined his cock aching inside his shorts, screaming at him to let it out, that it knew what she wanted.

For the first time during the massage she was looking at his face and she saw his eyes dart away every so often to the slope above her.

When he looked away down her body and moved his hands from her neck to her upper chest Trish did her best to look where he had been looking, without being obvious.

There laying on the rock, twenty feet or so away Jess had his camera pointed at the two of them. How long had he been there? The wind covered the sound of his shutter, so Trish had been unaware of his presence, but now she knew what was holding Shawn back.

As Shawn began to massage her chest closer to her breasts she arched up to meet his hands.

"No," He said, "relax and let me do the work."

She moaned her frustration, sending him more signals. Now his fingers were at the first swellings of her mounds, and his talented fingers began to massage the pliant orbs, one hand per breast. Trish began to squeeze her thighs together and make miniscule tilts of her pelvis, in a futile attempt to get more stimulation on her throbbing clit.

Shawn moved both hands over to her right breast, the one farthest from where he was kneeling, one hand massaged the upper muscle of her tit, and the other massaged the swell of tissue on the underside. This was pure breast tissue, not muscle, and it was a bolder sexual arena now.

Trish lifted her left hand languidly and let it rest on Shawn's hip. As he stroked and fondled her boob, she trailed her fingers along the line of his belt letting her hand wander around the front. With his right hand inside her top, and the left cupping the bottom of her breast the only part of her tit that he wasn't touching was her nipple; which was aching to be touched. Every movement of the material was rubbing her nipple and making her squirm.

Moving himself back slightly Shawn gave himself more room with which to work on her left tit, and perhaps intentionally it gave her greater access to his front, and thus his boner. He may well have been trying to get her to be the one to make the first overt move.

Still being languorous Trish did let her hand fall along the top of his thigh as he moved out, now she distractedly stroked up and down his leg, sometimes on the cloth of his shorts, sometimes on the skin of his leg.

Meanwhile he fondled her left breast, still massaging it but now more of an overt grope, but still not touching her nipple.

It seemed they were at a pleasurable stalemate, neither willing to be the first to take it to the next level. So they remained for a few moments more, he caressing her breast, she gently stroking his thigh when in the distance they heard laughter of the returning group. They were still a ways off, but when Trish opened her eyes Shawn looked like he might cry.

Reaching up Trish cupped the heft of Shawn's balls regaining his undivided attention.

"I'll make this up to you tonight. I promise." She said while holding his full balls in her hand.

He slipped his fingers around to her nipple at last and pinched gently. "I'm looking forward to it." She moaned arching up to meet his hand, and smiled up at him.

Moving away Shawn picked up his book again, and Trish reached down and did up the stings on her bottoms. She left her top undone and rolled back over onto her back once more.

It took a long time for the guys to reach them, the sound up here carrying further than they thought. When at last the sound of their talking became consistent, Jess appeared.

"Hey", he called to them.

"Hey." Shawn called back, his voice calm.

"Hi." Trish lifted herself up on her arms and her top fell off. Her breast were not fully visible, but the effect was still profound, Jess stared openly. "Oops." She said ignoring his ogling, and she lay back down, and tied the straps around her neck and back. By the time she was done the whole gang was back.

Sitting up she adjusted her breasts back into the centre of the triangles and it felt great to hold them for the briefest of moments. The guys all tried to make the three of them jealous listing all the awesome things they had seen and done, but no-one was buying it, including the story tellers. They could sense something had happened and they all dreaded it might mean they had lost out on a chance with her.

Trish stood up and while they all chatted she put her shorts back on and gave Cale his fleece.

"I'm hot and could use a swim in that lake we saw." Trish said.

"That would be awesome." Stephen enthused.

So one and all they hiked back down the mountain to their camp and the boys grabbed swimsuits, then they all made out for the small lake they had passed just before they reached camp yesterday.

It was late afternoon, with a few hours left of sunlight when they hit the water, the guys all went off into the woods to don their suits and Trish jumped right in and began to swim out into the deeper water. It felt good to cool down after the hike back. Looking at the water she saw oily shimmers of the sunscreen washing off in her wake.

Soon the guys all came leaping and splashing into the water, whooping and hollering like apes.

The group of them had races, and breath holding contests, the latter of which Trish won. They began to wrestle, Stephen and Scott being the most interested in that particular exercise.

All of a sudden the two of them rushed her and they hauled her up over their heads and threw her a short distance through the air.

"That sucks, c'mon guys lets make her fly!" Scott shouted.

All of them except Cale chased her down as she tried to get back to shore, and they held her, pulling on her arms and legs holding her spread between them like a wishbone. Then as they all counted to three they threw her through the air. She flew so high she had time to worry that it was too high, then she hit the water all tangled and splayed awkwardly.

When she came up they were all still high fiving each other and cheering.

"Holy shit you flew! That was awesome." Stephen enthused.

"Guys! Do it again, I want to get it on film!" Jess shouted, and made his way back to shore. Trish took off trying to get away, but not really wanting to. She was having the time of her life.

She managed to elude them for a time, but soon enough they caught her and brought her back closer to shore, where they could swing her at waist height. When Jess called out that they he was ready they began once more to swing her. Holding herself rigid this time to really help them gain speed she flew much more elegantly, and in control when they released.

She completed a high arc and then began to descend, when she tucked into a cannon ball. The water hit her like a slap and she sunk like a stone bumping the bottom with her bum. Getting her legs under her she pushed off breaking the surface with a big splash and waving her arms over her head.

They threw her once more, with her full cooperation. Then they turned on Roger the next smallest. When she saw how high they threw him Trish was amazed, Roger weighed at least thirty pounds more than she did, so she figured she must have gone much higher.

Now the men were exhausted. It was time for supper, before they lost the daylight.

While waiting for their food to get ready everyone changed and dried off. Trish put on her t-shirt and tights again and left her hair loose, padding out of her tent in her flip flops Trish brought her brush out to the fire and ran it through her hair until it was long and straight, and almost dry.

Jess came over and showed her some of the pictures of her in the water. He was a very good photographer and she looked clear and sharply focused. In one of the shots when she was leaping back up out of the water her bikini top had come off over her breasts exposing both nipples.

"Whoops!" she said, "I showed a bit mush here!"

"I'll delete that if you want."

"No that's cool. I've done nude modeling before. Oh hey, let me see the ones you took of me and Shawn."

"What?" He looked comically guilty.

"The ones when he was giving me the massage. I saw you taking pictures; I just want to see them."

"I'm sorry... I-"

"No it's okay. I don't mind. I'm a total exhibitionist, as if you couldn't tell. I just want to see what they look like." She looked up at him and smiled to show her lack of anger.

So Jess began to scroll through his photos of the day. The ones she could see were really beautiful, and she said so.

When he got to the ones she was looking for he got all nervous and handed her the camera, then went to check on his food.

Trish looked at the images and was thrilled at the close ups of Shawn's hands on her breasts, and a wonderful picture of her face, her mouth open, cheeks flushed, her eyes just visible around her sunglasses closed tight in a passionate grimace. The rest of the shot showed Shawn's arms and his hands on her tit, her nipple in between his fingers, her hand cupping his balls. It was gorgeous. Flipping through the rest she got wet remembering it all, his hands all over her body.

Trish went to her tent and came back with a pen and some paper. Handing him the camera back she told Jess to send her the pictures when he got back, and she gave him an e-mail address.

Others wanted to see too so Jess filed through them until they were back at the water fun and passed the camera around. Shawn kept it longer than anyone else and Trish gave him a secret smile when he looked up at her, all flushed. He had been looking at their photos, she was sure.

Trish ate a chicken dish with more sliced up dried vegetables, and added just a bit of water to make a light broth. The guys mostly ate more smokies.

After dinner a hush fell over the group as they digested. Jess sat on one side of Trish on her log, and Roger sat on the other.

Trish broke the silence.

"I think each one of us should tell a story. A personal story. Something intimate."

"Like what. Our most embarrassing moment?" Asked Stephen.

"That would be too many for you to choose from." Scott said.

"No, how about the story of our first love?" Jess asked.

More than half the group groaned so that idea died.

"Our scariest moment?" Rob asked.

"No. Our greatest sexcapade!" Cale said.

"Yeah!" The crowd agreed.

"You go first." Stephen said to Cale.

"Fuck that!" Roger groaned, "He'll put us all to shame. I want to have a chance at not sounding lame so I'll go first. When I was a kid, twelve or so, I was taught to kiss by twin sisters. They took turns French kissing me until my balls ached."

"Did you fuck them?" Stephen asked.

"No dip-shit I was twelve! But no other event has been as overwhelmingly erotic. I've had some great sex, but they were hardly sexcapades, you know."

"Good one man." Rob said.

"What's yours?"

"Well I think it would have to be when I fucked a girl on a plane."

"No way! That rocks! Bullshit!" Echoed out over the forest.

"True story. I was flying to Vancouver and I was with my girlfriend at the time Kaitlyn, she was a horny thing, who was pretty wild in bed. So anyway she starts playing with my dick under my coat getting me hard as a rock. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked her to stop. Instead she told me to meet her in the bathroom. It was the middle of the day, but I thought 'When is this ever going to happen to me again?' so I waited a few minutes and went after her. I am sure most of the people around us knew, but who gives a shit, right? Anyway I go knock on the door and she lets me in. She has her jeans and her panties off and she unzips me and sucks me hard again and we do it with me on the toilet and her straddling me."

"That is fucking awesome!" Stephen crowed. "Beats anything I've got."

"So what is your best?" Rob asked.

"Aw I fucked a girl at work once."

"Our work?" Cale asked.

"Yeah. On my desk."

"No shit, anyone we know." Shawn asked.

"Yeah, remember when I was dating Debbie in accounting? Well I was working late, trying to get my imaging done and she came in and brought me supper. One thing lead to another and we fucked right on my desk. It was really hot. That one gets pulled out of the spank bank a lot."

"Just so you know Pia," Jess informed her, "he doesn't have an office, he is a junior. His desk is right in the middle of the room."

"What if the cleaners came by?" Shawn asked.